Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals off

Blood-lusted

Death

Crime alley in Gotham.

3 AM

Damian on top of building. X-23 on street. they know each others presence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah...X-23 wins here.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Not fair

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 destroys

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

PersiBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: @sistergrimm2099: @allstarsuperman: @dirtytree333: wait why??

I see how x-23 could win but Damian's skills are up there as well. were talking detective skills, espionage, assassination, martial arts, heightened reflexes, fighting in pitch darkness. i thought thats enough to match x-23 as equals. why not??

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see how x-23 could win but Damian's skills are up there as well. were talking detective skills, espionage, assassination, martial arts, heightened reflexes, fighting in pitch darkness. i thought thats enough to match x-23 as equals. why not??

Laura just cuts his head off.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@persiboss: Because X-23 has a ridiculous damage soak, damage output, and has better speed feats to begin with on top of her skill. Your On paper description, so to speak, is really general without getting into the specifics of things. With how their advantages work, Laura destroys him.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah Damain gets cut to ribbons

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian wins.

Then wakes up and commits harakiri for dreaming of such a blasphemy.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

For some reason I thought of this:

Loading Video...

Quite likely how Damian ends up as well.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rockette

Loading Video...

Awesome!

And, I concur.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Yassassin

As much as I love him, Damian gets gutted.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

You do realize pretty much all of that (except the detective skills. MAYBE, considering how it would overlap with the espionage and assassination training. And wouldn't really apply in a fight, anyway) applies to Laura, as well, right?

Add in her healing factor, enhanced strength, (she's 5'1" and 100lbs. And could carry Old Man Logan adamantium and all up the digestive tract of Foom ON HER BACK without trouble) stamina, reflexes, speed, and senses, and claws, which Damian simply can't do anything to block. There's no scenario short of pure Deus Ex Machina that leads him to winning this fight. Even should the scenario be reworked to allow Damian prep he's still boned without MASSIVE PIS on Laura's part (remember: She's CONSTANTLY performing tactical analysis and threat assessment of her surroundings, so she's very unlikely to just blunder into a trap).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think X-23 wins mid difficulty, but it wouldnt be as easy as people think.

Rusti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian Wayne (I'm biased)

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X23 murders the brat.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wewlad80

So let me get this straight. People think X-23 Can Give Deathstroke and Black panther a good fight and now People think Damian can Give Laura Problems ?

Robin Confirmed High/God Tier Street level.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think X-23 wins easily, it would be as easier than what most people think.

I agree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Outside_85

Allow me to elaborate on my previous post:

Back in the day, CV had a feature called 'Battle of the Week' as part of an ongoing character focus theme, thats now sadly been lost, one month either Batman or X-23 was the focus and they were set to battle it out. Back then, given the state of the combatants, which are kinda similar to what they are here in a crucial point, Batman lost to X-23, most people thought he'd loose.

And the reason why that happened is the same as it is here. Damian does not know what Laura is capable of. When he engages her, he will not know about her healing factor, and neither will he know about her foot claw, which is important. Laura, like Logan, will likely pop the claws in her hands at the first sign of a fight, but the one in her foot will remain where it is till she is ready to use it.

Not to mention that Damian is at a severe disadvantage here, because a bloodlusted Laura is basically what you get is someone spread Trigger Scent near her, which is a point where even her own invulnerable handler would be telling her troops to barricade the doors rather than engage, because this happens:

No Caption Provided

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious

X-23 can whoop his butt without claws.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laura fed'xs damian's body parts back to Bruce and Alfred.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Lmao

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3:

She kills him easily. She has adamantium everywhere except the head. He could beat her, but she is most likely crushing him.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3:

She kills him easily. She has adamantium everywhere except the head. He could beat her, but she is most likely crushing him.

...I know.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

this is such spite...

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allow me to elaborate on my previous post:

Back in the day, CV had a feature called 'Battle of the Week' as part of an ongoing character focus theme, thats now sadly been lost, one month either Batman or X-23 was the focus and they were set to battle it out. Back then, given the state of the combatants, which are kinda similar to what they are here in a crucial point, Batman lost to X-23, most people thought he'd loose.

And the reason why that happened is the same as it is here. Damian does not know what Laura is capable of. When he engages her, he will not know about her healing factor, and neither will he know about her foot claw, which is important. Laura, like Logan, will likely pop the claws in her hands at the first sign of a fight, but the one in her foot will remain where it is till she is ready to use it.

Not to mention that Damian is at a severe disadvantage here, because a bloodlusted Laura is basically what you get is someone spread Trigger Scent near her, which is a point where even her own invulnerable handler would be telling her troops to barricade the doors rather than engage, because this happens:

No Caption Provided

The trigger scent has been so poorly used over the years I'm so glad they finally got rid of it. But I actually find myself hoping for it to appear in a future movie JUST for this scene.

PersiBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ambaryerno:great comment, but damian has superior tactical analysis (super computer in his suit, access to satellites, x ray, infrared, near excellent detective skills). not enough to kill x-23, but i feel like he would give a good fight? let me know what you think.

@outside_85: best comment, thanks for the info. but on that last part, i have to disagree. batman fought wonderwoman in his pijamas(batman vol 7 new 52), dodged darkseid's omega beams....i dont think his reflexes are slower than x-23 correct me if im wrong but i need more evidence.

@god_spawn: @allstarsuperman: @brucerogers: @ambaryerno: @lordwhiskers: @mrmonster: @comicace3: @kidman560:

Okay X-23 CLEARLY WINS!, i may have been over my head this time. i wont even argue this lol. but let me explain my logic here so at least we can get a better description of how it goes down (not willing to end thread with no details). Damian has been trained to fight superhuman assassins with dual swords in pitch darkness since he was 3 (batman and robin series new 52). also he countered nightwing's punch behind the head with no sound or vision. he hears people breathing and thats enough(batman and robin grant morrison). clearly, his reflexes are peak human level. we have seen COUNTLESS TIMES peak humans have given wolverine and x-23 a hard time (they lost but went down giving alot of trouble). I thought since we have seen x-23 have trouble with humans before, damian would fit this category....

Also, batwing, batmobile, and the arsenal from Alfred are just a button away(in his belt). batman has used his arsenal against bigger foes many times and i think we need to take this into account.

Just give us the full scoop guys.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ambaryerno

I'm trying to think of ONE baseline human who has genuinely given Laura trouble in a straight fight without resorting to PIS or some extenuating circumstances that wouldn't come into play in this case. Kimura and Captain America are both augmented (and she and Cap never got into a real, honest to god fight). Red Hornet from the ANW annual gave her problems, but only because she wasn't in her own body at the time and didn't have control of Gwen's powers, while Hornet had powered armor. Colcord managed to lock her up, but only because Daken had a hand in it. We have no information on how Arcade was able to capture her for Avengers Arena, nor how Stryker, Jr. and the Purifiers were able to subdue her prior to All-New X-Men, since that all happened off-panel (and as one was written by Hopeless and the other by Bendis, massive PIS almost certainly applies). The fake SHIELD team was able to capture her after Messiah War, but only because Laura had already nearly killed herself from time sickness so she could make sure she could save Boom Boom from the Leper Queen. The one time we see her in any sort of trouble against baseline humans in her origin book was when she was swarmed by about 100 AIM mooks with automatic rifles. And she was eleven. And she still slaughtered them once she was able to take control of the situation. There was also her sensei in the same book, but she was SEVEN, and was still a beginner. Fury was only able to arrest her at the beginning of EtoSII because she surrendered without a fight out of guilt, thinking she had massacred a town under the trigger scent.

So no, there's no "countless times."

The only member of the Bat Family who stands any sort of a chance in a straight fight is going to be Cass. And that's a Vs. fight I won't get into because the Cass fans in those debates elevate her Body Reading to the point it's reached outright precognition.

PersiBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PersiBoss

@ambaryerno: bro why do you think of this as a Direct fight? Bat family never does direct, they just use weaknesses the whole time. cass has no tech but the bat family has billions worth of arsenal seconds away. as mentioned they all have access to kryptonite, hyper frequency sonics, satellites, all visions. love you bro but "Batman And Robin eternal" Red hood almost killed Cass. Nightwing had to stop red....PIS is subjective in my opinion tho, like where we all cross that line is different. for example: Batman's entire story is PIS. the dude outranks gods, as a fanatic half the time even i have trouble believing it. but it counts what can i say. i think you arent taking the bat family standards seriously.

bro how would she hide from the missiles from batwing, machine gun on the batmobile.....i feel like its just her healing thats keeping her alive. thats really why i think of her as so strong

I just read the comic you mentioned, youre absolutely right. damians never going to take this(maybe 2/10). but im debating that the match was atleast more fair than you make fun of it

PersiBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have more of a question to the x-23 fans, than an opinion about the outcome of this fight. If Damian were to hit X-23 with an explosive Batarang w/a sizeable charge to the head, what would the effect be? Would it give her a Concussion? Could it KO her? Could it give liquefy her brains inside her adamantium skull? Would it have no effect at all other than making her angry?

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly is damian gonna do she has adamantium D wayne gets murderstomped

nightcrawl3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this is a joke X-23 doesent even lose once out of 100 fights Damian wane is no match for laura blood lusted especially

PersiBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PersiBoss

I have more of a question to the x-23 fans, than an opinion about the outcome of this fight. If Damian were to hit X-23 with an explosive Batarang w/a sizeable charge to the head, what would the effect be? Would it give her a Concussion? Could it KO her? Could it give liquefy her brains inside her adamantium skull? Would it have no effect at all other than making her angry?

SAME HERE. i just want a deep analysis and for comic vine standards answers here are not enough to close thread. someone who knows both characters please explain...

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@persiboss: When has X-23 had trouble with normal humans?. Getting hit once or twice in a fight does not count as having trouble. Damian is getting stomped here because not only can he not keep up with her speed and agility, but he cannot survive even one fatal slash from her claws and has no way of putting her down.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: best comment, thanks for the info. but on that last part, i have to disagree. batman fought wonderwoman in his pijamas(batman vol 7 new 52), dodged darkseid's omega beams....i dont think his reflexes are slower than x-23 correct me if im wrong but i need more evidence.

Well, allow me to point out that the only reason Batman walked away from the fight with Diana in the New 52 was due to quite a bit of PIS on Snyders part. I mean the fight started off with Diana taking Bruce's head through a concrete wall... I know Bruce is tough, but not that tough. And then it only ended because Bruce had somehow found a polar opposite to Diana's lasso on the black market which made her think she had killed him. And in regards to dodging the Omega Beams... isn't that more of a case of him pushing something else in their path?

Anyways the point is rather that X-23 has an element of surprise in her healing factor and in the footclaw that in both cases can cost an unaware opponent their lives or limbs. Like if Damian runs her through with a sword thinking it would kill her, then he's suddenly standing there with 4 claws in his chest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Laura stomps.