• 123 results
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fragneto

If Japan took all over Asia and Germany took all over Europe and the U.S did not interfere. Which country would have won between all of Asia and all of Europe? 

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania
@Fragneto: Asia stomp, that place is way bigger than Europe. If it was just the armies, Hitler would win most likely.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I want to so Japan would win. Although, Germany had better tech. Of course in this scenario Japan would have more resources as Asia is far bigger than Europe as already stated. Germany would probably take a lot of that land.  
Japan didn't adhere to the Geneva Convention and was rather cruel and unmerciful to their enemies. 

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fragneto
@PikminMania said:
@Fragneto: Asia stomp, that place is way bigger than Europe. If it was just the armies, Hitler would win most likely.
In WW2 Japan literally stomped China and Russia at the same time. Does Germany have that kind of power?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#5  Edited By Deadcool

I am with Germany... Japan was crazy back then...

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PikminMania
@Fragneto: Yeah Hitler was a great leader, remember I am not talking about your scenario, I'm talking about the two armies.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fragneto
@PikminMania said:
@Fragneto: Yeah Hitler was a great leader, remember I am not talking about your scenario, I'm talking about the two armies.
I think Hitler was a good dictator rather than a leader. Well, I think the Japanese guns were weaker than Germany's, but Japan had a powerful Navy and Airforce. I think Germany's powers were heavy artillery, Tanks, and troop supplies. The Japanese ground troops had better agility and assassination skills.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle

WW2 Germany had the most advanced technology on the planet at that time, they would win'

It was revealed that they almost built the Atom bomb before Oppenheimer did

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fragneto
@cattlebattle said:
WW2 Germany had the most advanced technology on the planet at that time, they would win'  It was revealed that they almost built the Atom bomb before Oppenheimer did
During the same time I think Japan was close making the EM bombs and cloaking devices.  The U.S had the best spies and they stole both Japan's and Germany's tech.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle
@Fragneto said:
@cattlebattle said:
WW2 Germany had the most advanced technology on the planet at that time, they would win'  It was revealed that they almost built the Atom bomb before Oppenheimer did
During the same time I think Japan was close making the EM bombs and cloaking devices.  The U.S had the best spies and they stole both Japan's and Germany's tech.
actually Project Paper clip had the German scientists come work for the US for amnesty, thus came the invention of the "US Space Program" which was actually the German space program LOL
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fragneto
@cattlebattle said:
@Fragneto said:
@cattlebattle said:
actually Project Paper clip had the German scientists come work for the US for amnesty, thus came the invention of the "US Space Program" which was actually the German space program LOL

Oh yea, Germany tried to kidnap Magneto so that they could rival Japan's EM Project. Magneto got away and started his own army 40 years later. LOL
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Namor

Japan.

It was estimated that if America invaded mainland Japan we would have lost a half a million soldiers.
Germany was tough but I would have rather been in the Euro tour of duty any day back then.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe that anybody would think Japan would have the slightest chance in hell, even taking the many variables into account. 

And where would they be fighting anyway? Asia, Europe, meet halfway? Anyway, Japanese still lose...

Firstly, the vast Asian landscape does not help Japan at all - it actually hinders them greatly. Before Germany allied with Japan they had military advisors helping Chiang kai-shek's Guomindang military in China. If the Japanese had taken over Asia the Chinese most certainly would have helped the Nazis by sabotaging Japanese military efforts. Secondly, the landscape is way too vast in China for the Japanese to have firm control over the entire area. They would be scattered way too thinly and their military would be dismantled piece by piece.  

If the Japanese tried to invade Europe, they'd get stomped as well. They'd have to get passed the Italians, Romanians, Spanish and the Germans who had Fascist governments allied with each other. The area would be more concentrated and the Nazis would be able to focus all of their tech in one area. Actually, during D-Day the US soldiers almost didn't make it on the shores of Europe due to the heavy German artillery - and it was only a fraction of what they had, because the Germans thought the US soldiers would be landing in another area and most of their heavy guns were placed in an entirely separate coast. Had they had those weapons the US soldiers would have been stopped and US involvement in Europe would more than likely have ceased. 

Germans would more than likely win the battle in the seas as well. The Japanese had a much larger carrier fleet but the Germans had way more submarines than the Japanese and could do much more damage - and a small amount of US submarines already defeated the naval and merchant Imperial Japanese fleet. The Japanese had minimal equipment that could detect submarines so they're screwed in a naval battle as well. Not to mention that Germany could make use of Britain's Royal Navy as well.

And since this is a what if and a battle between these two countries would mean that they both succeeded in conquering their areas... 

This means that the Germans have the industrial capabilities of not only themselves, but also of Italy, France, the United Kingdom and Russia, whereas the industrial capacity would have grown insignificantly at first in Asia as China and the other Asian countries had very little industrial capacity at the time. 

TL;DR - Nazis ROFLSTOMP

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By turoksonofstone

Sadly Germany under the OP rules wins this.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Prince CortSether said:
I can't believe that anybody would think Japan would have the slightest chance in hell, even taking the many variables into account.  And where would they be fighting anyway? Asia, Europe, meet halfway? Anyway, Japanese still lose... Firstly, the vast Asian landscape does not help Japan at all - it actually hinders them greatly. Before Germany allied with Japan they had military advisors helping Chiang kai-shek's Guomindang military in China. If the Japanese had taken over Asia the Chinese most certainly would have helped the Nazis by sabotaging Japanese military efforts. Secondly, the landscape is way too vast in China for the Japanese to have firm control over the entire area. They would be scattered way too thinly and their military would be dismantled piece by piece.   If the Japanese tried to invade Europe, they'd get stomped as well. They'd have to get passed the Italians, Romanians, Spanish and the Germans who had Fascist governments allied with each other. The area would be more concentrated and the Nazis would be able to focus all of their tech in one area. Actually, during D-Day the US soldiers almost didn't make it on the shores of Europe due to the heavy German artillery - and it was only a fraction of what they had, because the Germans thought the US soldiers would be landing in another area and most of their heavy guns were placed in an entirely separate coast. Had they had those weapons the US soldiers would have been stopped and US involvement in Europe would more than likely have ceased.  Germans would more than likely win the battle in the seas as well. The Japanese had a much larger carrier fleet but the Germans had way more submarines than the Japanese and could do much more damage - and a small amount of US submarines already defeated the naval and merchant Imperial Japanese fleet. The Japanese had minimal equipment that could detect submarines so they're screwed in a naval battle as well. Not to mention that Germany could make use of Britain's Royal Navy as well. And since this is a what if and a battle between these two countries would mean that they both succeeded in conquering their areas...  This means that the Germans have the industrial capabilities of not only themselves, but also of Italy, France, the United Kingdom and Russia, whereas the industrial capacity would have grown insignificantly at first in Asia as China and the other Asian countries had very little industrial capacity at the time.  TL;DR - Nazis ROFLSTOMP
SAS ftw
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By alcoholbob

Germany = All Army

Japan = All Naval

Japan can bombard Germany like the Allies did but they would never actually win on the ground.

You have to understand, the Allies landed with 5.5 million men and 12,000 aircraft and they couldn't beat 20% of the German military. 80% of the German military and airforces were fighting the Russians on the Eastern Front. AND Russia got to Berlin before the Allies.

Japan lost to the Allies right?...the same Allies that could barely beat the Germans on the ground while outnumbering them 5 to 1 with naval AND air superiority.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nefarious

WW2 Germany...

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fragneto
@Edamame said:

@Fragneto said:

@In WW2 Japan literally stomped China and Russia at the same time.

?

The Battles of Khalkhin Gol say otherwise.

@Prince CortSether said:

They'd have to get passed the Italians, Romanians, Spanish and the Germans who had Fascist governments allied with each other.

In addition to the Hungarians and the Portuguese.

@Fragneto said:

The U.S had the best spies and they stole both Japan's and Germany's tech.

Yes, and I believe that the Soviets also stole technology from Berlin, Germany.

When Japan was moving west, they were fighting China and Russia. They took over the east side of Russia and pushed the army to the East towards Hitler's invasion. KOrea was also taken over and all of the Asian/Indian Islands. That's when Japan headed more west and took over everything around the Ring of Fire right to Hawaii's Pearl Habor. Well, the Soviets had spies too, but they also had "Psychic's" working for them.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By AtPhantom

Japan never attacked Russia. Russia eventually attacked Japan in 1945, and their campaign against the Japanese is one of the greatest military curbstomps in recorded history. They annihilated the Japanese land forces in something like three weeks. You don't know what you're talking about.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#22  Edited By Dracade102

What about Africa? Does Hitler still have any power over his resources there?

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fragneto
@AtPhantom said:

Japan never attacked Russia. Russia eventually attacked Japan in 1945, and their campaign against the Japanese is one of the greatest military curbstomps in recorded history. They annihilated the Japanese land forces in something like three weeks. You don't know what you're talking about.

They occupied parts of Soviet Union, that's how they got into Manchuria and part of Mangolia, but the Solviets were sending reinforcements as soon as Japan gathered their invading troops to conqure other parts of the Ring of Fire. That's when the Solviet Russia had their chance to seal their border again.
France Lastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By France Lastro

Granted zee japonais were very weak by zat point.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#26  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Fragneto said:
@PikminMania said:
I think Hitler was a good dictator rather than a leader. Well, I think the Japanese guns were weaker than Germany's, but Japan had a powerful Navy and Airforce. I think Germany's powers were heavy artillery, Tanks, and troop supplies. The Japanese ground troops had better agility and assassination skills.
I remember reading an artical saying that Hitler was actually a moron that was just in the right place at the right time and it was the people around him that did the work
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom

Fair enough, I was talking about World War II specifically. Though seeing as how Khalkhin Gol was a decisive Soviet victory, I don't see what the fuss is about. I don't think the Japanese actually ever won any land from the Soviets.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AtPhantom

@spiderbat87 said:

@Fragneto said:
@PikminMania said:
I think Hitler was a good dictator rather than a leader. Well, I think the Japanese guns were weaker than Germany's, but Japan had a powerful Navy and Airforce. I think Germany's powers were heavy artillery, Tanks, and troop supplies. The Japanese ground troops had better agility and assassination skills.
I remember reading an artical saying that Hitler was actually a moron that was just in the right place at the right time and it was the people around him that did the work

Hitler was an excellent demagogue and politician. His strategic prowess is... disputed. I've seen some sources claiming he was actually the only one reigning in the stupidity of the German general staff. Of course, the more Germany went over its head, the more bats@!t he became.

France Lastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By France Lastro

Hitlair iz nossing compaired to zee genius of Napoleon!

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Fragneto said:
@PikminMania said:
I think Hitler was a good dictator rather than a leader. Well, I think the Japanese guns were weaker than Germany's, but Japan had a powerful Navy and Airforce. I think Germany's powers were heavy artillery, Tanks, and troop supplies. The Japanese ground troops had better agility and assassination skills.
I remember reading an artical saying that Hitler was actually a moron that was just in the right place at the right time and it was the people around him that did the work

Hitler was an excellent demagogue and politician. His strategic prowess is... disputed. I've seen some sources claiming he was actually the only one reigning in the stupidity of the German general staff. Of course, the more Germany went over its head, the more bats@!t he became.

A lot of it stemming from his regular meth injections from his physician >_>
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fragneto
@AtPhantom said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Fragneto said:
@PikminMania said:

Yeah, Hitler was a good brainwasher, and he had above average strategic prowess otherwise his armies would have been crushed by all the allies at in instant. 
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:

@Fragneto said:

@Yeah, Hitler had above average strategic prowess otherwise his armies would have been crushed by all the allies at in instant.

Is that why he decided to invade the former Soviet Union? :)

Well there's evidence that Stalin was planning to betray Hitler and invade Europe later, so regardless there would have been a major Nazi Germany vs Soviet Union conflict anyway. 

While Hitler does have his big share of strategic blunders, many say it was his strategy that enabled such a quick victory over France.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fragneto
@Edamame said:

@Fragneto said:

@Yeah, Hitler had above average strategic prowess otherwise his armies would have been crushed by all the allies at in instant.

Is that why he decided to invade the former Soviet Union? :)

He eventually gotten cocky apparently. Didn't he study Neopolean?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AtPhantom

His strategy being... go around the most fortified part.

Let's not kid ourselves. Hitler was by no means a strategic genius, and how much actual part he had in planning everything is unclear at best. For the most part, the German army kicked France to the curb because the German army really was that good.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Fragneto said:
@AtPhantom said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Fragneto said:
@PikminMania said:

Yeah, Hitler was a good brainwasher, and he had above average strategic prowess otherwise his armies would have been crushed by all the allies at in instant. 
http://www.cracked.com/article_18389_the-5-most-widely-believed-wwii-facts-that-are-bullshit.html
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fragneto
@AtPhantom@spiderbat87@Edamame:  

Video of WHAT IF THE UNITED STATES HAD NOT INTERFERED IN WW2 

Japan would have conquered everyone. (All except the U.S)
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtPhantom

Okay, at this point I have to ask are you talking about real world Japan, or some fictive Japan you never bothered to mention to us, or are just trolling?

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fragneto
@AtPhantom said:

Okay, at this point I have to ask are you talking about real world Japan, or some fictive Japan you never bothered to mention to us, or are just trolling?

I'm talking about WW2 Japan and WW2 Germany. 

Don't think I'm trolling the video. The Video is supposed to take place 50 years AFTER WW2. If the U.S had not bombed them, Japan would have taken over all of asia and Russia would have eventually taken over all of Europe. The Story is basically about if the U.S didn't interfere with the old word, Two Nations would rule the old world (Japan & Solvia Russia) and the third empire would be the U.S. 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AtPhantom

Dude. The video is from Red Alert 3. Any sort of historical plausibility ends right the hell there.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@AtPhantom said:

combination off all three by the looks of stuff
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fragneto
@AtPhantom said:

Dude. The video is from Red Alert 3. Any sort of historical plausibility ends right the hell there.

Aside from actual history events because all of us have been already arguing about the past already, the whole purpose of this thread, is WHAT IF JAPAN AND GERMANY HAD FOUGHT. In history they haven't. So eveything about this thread is speculation. 

In history, OUR HISTORY, Japan gave up because of the U.S.  
But about a history in all this multiverse events if the U.S didn't bomb Japan? 
Japan would still be continuing their conquest, correct? Yes! 
So the question of the topic is: If Japan ever made it to half way and if Germany ever made it half way. Meeting eachother in TWO ENDS of ONE BORDER.  
Who would win? 
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fragneto

Let me BOLD this so we don't loose concentration here: 

Aside from actual history events because all of us have been already arguing about the past already, the whole purpose of this thread, is WHAT IF JAPAN AND GERMANY HAD FOUGHT. In history they haven't. So eveything about this thread is speculation. 

In history, OUR HISTORY, Japan gave up because of the U.S.  
But about a history in all this multiverse events if the U.S didn't bomb Japan? 
Japan would still be continuing their conquest, correct? Yes! 

So the question of the topic is: If Japan ever made it to half way and if Germany ever made it half way. Meeting eachother in TWO ENDS of ONE BORDER.  

Who would win?  
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AtPhantom

@Fragneto said:

@AtPhantom said:

Aside from actual history events because all of us have been already arguing about the past already, the whole purpose of this thread, is WHAT IF JAPAN AND GERMANY HAD FOUGHT. In history they haven't. So eveything about this thread is speculation. In history, OUR HISTORY, Japan gave up because of the U.S. But about a history in all this multiverse events if the U.S didn't bomb Japan? Japan would still be continuing their conquest, correct? Yes! So the question of the topic is: If Japan ever made it to half way and if Germany ever made it half way. Meeting eachother in TWO ENDS of ONE BORDER. Who would win?

1. That doesn't mean you get to post videos from Red Alert like they mean something. Jesus.

2. If the US hadn't bombed Japan, the war would have continued for another six monthos or so. By then Japan was already dead and laid in a coffin. The nukes were just the final nails.

3. There is absolutely no freaking way Germany and Japan could ever meet and share a border. Neither had the logistics needed to make it half way across the world and actually sustain a territory of that size without collapsing. But let's presume for the purposes of this thread all the enormous logistical problems are handwaved away...

4. Germany would slap the silly out of them. The German army's superiority over the Japanese cannot be emphasized enough. They would get wasted so hard they wouldn't dream about ever starting a war again.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#48  Edited By spystreak

Germany stomps

the nazis invented most of the modern weapons of today guided missiles(V2 rockets), Assault Rifles(STG 44) night vision(Vampir) and jet fighters(Me 262 Schwalbe) germany's ground units would annihilate the Japanese... the Waffen SS are gonna put a big Jack boot up the imperial's ass and send them back to asia and with Germany's advanced tech Japan and it's allies would be reduced to ashes imagine a swarm of Nuclear V2 rockets bombarding Japan.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ssejllenrad

I'm guessing A-Bomb ends the war again. I mean, wasn't the Germans on the verge of creating a nuke just at the time of their defeat? Or Am I getting my history wrong?

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#50  Edited By spystreak

@ssejllenrad:

Germany was close to creating an atomic bomb but the battles with the russians halted the production on the projects the germans also had claimed New Swabia in Antarctica which could have been used as a launch site for nuclear weapons or experimental rockets