WWH vs. Broly

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supertrooper117

this is broly in his Legendary Super Saiyan form

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hedatary

Broly would murder hulk

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Broly destroyed an entire galaxy. He wins.

D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By D-Mon

Broly would win this battle handsdown.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By supertrooper117

godammit!!! off to figure out a new battle

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Green Scar.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

who could really put pressure into Broly? I mean, i know that Broly is as strong as Gogeta but he would lose to him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"The Green Scar."

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By MotorSteel
Vance Astro said:
"The Green Scar."
vs the Legendary Super Saiyan lol

Broly wins anyways.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Green Scar."

"
I'm pretty sure that if Hulk could get even slightly hurt by Cyclops optic blast, Broly's energy attack would kill him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Green Scar."

"
I'm pretty sure that if Hulk could get even slightly hurt by Cyclops optic blast, Broly's energy attack would kill him.
"
He was hurt by X-23's claws as well doesn't mean Brolly would kill him.He was his maddest against the Sentry anyway.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hedatary

If he could be hurt by X-23's claws then Hulk would really die. No chance in hell for him. Poor guy

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"If he could be hurt by X-23's claws then Hulk would really die. No chance in hell for him. Poor guy
"
He healed in like 3 seconds.If she had kicked Broly in the face with her claws out..he wouldn't have recovered.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hedatary

Whats your point?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Whats your point?
"
My point is how can you say that if Adamantium hurts Hulk than he has not chance when adamantium would have killed Brolly?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hedatary

Adamantium wouldn't even pierce Broly's skin. Ask anyone here. He is just too durable. And Broly caused the destruction of planets that is more durable than an adamantium.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By supertrooper117
Hedatary said:
"Adamantium wouldn't even pierce Broly's skin. Ask anyone here. He is just too durable. And Broly caused the destruction of planets that is more durable than an adamantium.
"
not a proof of durability and wasnt he obliterated by a kamehameha? the hulk could withstand that
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Adamantium wouldn't even pierce Broly's skin. Ask anyone here. He is just too durable. And Broly caused the destruction of planets that is more durable than an adamantium.
"
Now your making up stuff.A bullet could drop Broly...He's not as durable as you think.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary
supertrooper117 said:
"Hedatary said:
"
not a proof of durability and wasnt he obliterated by a kamehameha? the hulk could withstand that
"
Hell no he can't withstand that. Are you crazy? What makes you think he could withstand a beam that goes faster than light and has the power to destroy a world to nothingness. And he was pushed back from the kamahamaha all the way into the sun, but he never died from the sun. He died because his heart popped burst open
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
supertrooper117 said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"

Depends on which version you're talking about. The first one was the strongest, but was beaten through bad writing. The second was the second strongest, beaten like you said, but the third, Bio-Broly, was the weakest and should've never been made.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
Hell no he can't withstand that. Are you crazy? What makes you think he could withstand a beam that goes faster than light and has the power to destroy a world to nothingness. And he was pushed back from the kamahamaha all the way into the sun, but he never died from the sun. He died because his heart popped burst open
"
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Now your making up stuff.A bullet could drop Broly...He's not as durable as you think."

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary

Yea, and Ratiz caught the bullet with his fist. I'm pretty sure the bullet would just be an annoying fly to broly.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Yea, and Ratiz caught the bullet with his fist. I'm pretty sure the bullet would just be an annoying fly to broly.
"
No..he caught it in his hands.You can go to youtube and watch..Saiyans always dodge catch bullets because their skin isn't impenetrable.They have flesh just like us.Dragonball Goku always out ran gun fire because if he had gotten shot he would have died.Saiyaman always dodges bullets instead of Supermaning the shots because if he did those bullets would go right through his chest.
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Glorious
Hedatary said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
faster than light??? show me proof of that and hulk has in the past withstood nuclear explosions and has withstood sentry releasing all his energy, i think the hulk is more durable than broly
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Yea, and Ratiz caught the bullet with his fist. I'm pretty sure the bullet would just be an annoying fly to broly.
"
No..he caught it in his hands.You can go to youtube and watch..Saiyans always dodge catch bullets because their skin isn't impenetrable.They have flesh just like us.Dragonball Goku always out ran gun fire because if he had gotten shot he would have died.Saiyaman always dodges bullets instead of Supermaning the shots because if he did those bullets would go right through his chest."

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly. Curbstomp

@Vance : Broly is WAY to durable. Also his pain threshold is way too high to even feel it. I mean, if SSJ Vegeta got thrown into that rock and wasn't even bleeding, then yeah, Broly's not going to be dropped by a bullet going less than 2500 Meters/Hour

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
No..he caught it in his hands.You can go to youtube and watch..Saiyans always dodge catch bullets because their skin isn't impenetrable.They have flesh just like us.Dragonball Goku always out ran gun fire because if he had gotten shot he would have died.Saiyaman always dodges bullets instead of Supermaning the shots because if he did those bullets would go right through his chest."
Thats what i meant. And also, Goku got hit by bullets in dragon ball as a kid and he was only hurt, he picked up a car pretty easily as a kid, what makes you think he won't be able to withstand bullets?

Just when the beam was gonna hit him, Broly out up a force field around him and the beam pushed him all the way into the sun in mare seconds. If that isn't fast then i don't know what is.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Thats what i meant. And also, Goku got hit by bullets in dragon ball as a kid and he was only hurt, he picked up a car pretty easily as a kid, what makes you think he won't be able to withstand bullets?

Just when the beam was gonna hit him, Broly out up a force field around him and the beam pushed him all the way into the sun in mare seconds. If that isn't fast then i don't know what is.

"
Post a video of Goku getting hit by bullets..
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
Post a video of Goku getting hit by bullets.."
What you mean the kid goku? That would be a problem seeing as i can't remember which episode it was.

But i managed to get the video/.

On 1:50, there was a sniper who locked on to the targe Goku and shot at him in the face. Goku got hit, rather, he was bitch slapped by the bullet and he was pissed. If that isn't proof enough then i dont' know what is.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
What you mean the kid goku? That would be a problem seeing as i can't remember which episode it was.

On 1:50, there was a sniper who locked on to the targe Goku and shot at him in the face. Goku got hit, rather, he was bitch slapped by the bullet and he was pissed. If that isn't proof enough then i dont' know what is.

"
This video contradicts it's self..If Goku could take bullets..why is he scared and outrunning and dodging the rest of the bullets?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hedatary

Man, i'm on a roll. I managed to prove allot of things regarding dbz. Damn, am i good or what? So, the question is, how durable is goku at the beginning of sayan saga? It could be deduced that Goku at the beginning sayan saga, bullets won't even faze him. Rockets won't do shitt because kid Goku headbutted a missile and went through it and any other tech won't work on him. And we know that dbz characters get stronger with training. So the better question is, how strong is Goku at the end of sayan saga?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Man, i'm on a roll. I managed to prove allot of things regarding dbz. Damn, am i good or what? So, the question is, how durable is goku at the beginning of sayan saga? It could be deduced that Goku at the beginning sayan saga, bullets won't even faze him. Rockets won't do shitt because kid Goku headbutted a missile and went through it and any other tech won't work on him. And we know that dbz characters get stronger with training. So the better question is, how strong is Goku at the end of sayan saga?

"
Not strong enough to beat World War Hulk.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"

"
This video contradicts it's self..If Goku could take bullets..why is he scared and outrunning and dodging the rest of the bullets?"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Hedatary said:
"Man, i'm on a roll. I managed to prove allot of things regarding dbz. Damn, am i good or what? So, the question is, how durable is goku at the beginning of sayan saga? It could be deduced that Goku at the beginning sayan saga, bullets won't even faze him. Rockets won't do shitt because kid Goku headbutted a missile and went through it and any other tech won't work on him. And we know that dbz characters get stronger with training. So the better question is, how strong is Goku at the end of sayan saga?

"

Let alone the Legendary Super Saiyan.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Warsman said:
"Hedatary said:

"

Let alone the Legendary Super Saiyan."
Legendary my ass..he's dead isn't he?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:

"
Not strong enough to beat World War Hulk."
Keep saying that to your self.
Dude, you seen Hulk getting hit with all those bullets right? You see how annoyed he was? Yea, poke'em long enough and they get annoyed. But thats besides the point, the point is i proved what he was capable of. So don't disregard it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Dude, you seen Hulk getting hit with all those bullets right? You see how annoyed he was? Yea, poke'em long enough and they get annoyed. But thats besides the point, the point is i proved what he was capable of. So don't disregard it.
"
You didn't prove anything and i'm not disregarding it.The Hulk was taking Nukes before World War Hulk...I don't think he was mad that he was getting shot I thing he was more mad that people bothered to shoot at him.Bullets never fazed him.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hedatary

Yea he would be mad but that doesn't mean he won't get annoyed by thousands of metal flies coming at him at all sides. You've seen the movie right? You actually see the bullets bouncing off his skin, i mean, if you can't get annoyed by that then i don't know what he could be annoyed with. And yea Hulk was taking nukes that destroys a what? a city? Half the city at best? Compare that to an energy ball that turns an entire world to dust. And i did prove that kid Goku can take bullets. But it annoyed him. Thats why he dodges it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Yea he would be mad but that doesn't mean he won't get annoyed by thousands of metal flies coming at him at all sides. You've seen the movie right? You actually see the bullets bouncing off his skin, i mean, if you can't get annoyed by that then i don't know what he could be annoyed with. And yea Hulk was taking nukes that destroys a what? a city? Half the city at best? Compare that to an energy ball that turns an entire world to dust. And i did prove that kid Goku can take bullets. But it annoyed him. Thats why he dodges it.
"
If Kid Goku could take bullets..why wouldn't he just run through them..seeing as how he has super speed and take everyone out instead of running on the wall and all the way around.And when they were shooting at his feet..why was he scared and dancing.If there is a bunch of flies at my feet I just walk away..I don't get scared and run.Even if Saiyans can take bullets..that doesn't prove theny can take adamantium blades..they don't have adamantium in DBZ so it is to be imagined that it is possible that the hardest substance in another universe would be just as strong in this DBZ's.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hedatary

What really pisses me off is that people say the dbz characters arn't durable at all compared to Supes. They have it so wrong it's not even funny. I mean, a bullets only managed to bitc#h slap kid goku. How durable is he compared to Goku after the 100 times gravity training in the space ship? I really hate it when people say that Goku isn't durable compared to Supes. That really cheeses me off.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Yea he would be mad but that doesn't mean he won't get annoyed by thousands of metal flies coming at him at all sides. You've seen the movie right? You actually see the bullets bouncing off his skin, i mean, if you can't get annoyed by that then i don't know what he could be annoyed with. And yea Hulk was taking nukes that destroys a what? a city? Half the city at best? Compare that to an energy ball that turns an entire world to dust. And i did prove that kid Goku can take bullets. But it annoyed him. Thats why he dodges it.
"
If Kid Goku could take bullets..why wouldn't he just run through them..seeing as how he has super speed and take everyone out instead of running on the wall and all the way around.And when they were shooting at his feet..why was he scared and dancing.If there is a bunch of flies at my feet I just walk away..I don't get scared and run.Even if Saiyans can take bullets..that doesn't prove theny can take adamantium blades..they don't have adamantium in DBZ so it is to be imagined that it is possible that the hardest substance in another universe would be just as strong in this DBZ's."
Dude, you've seen Goku getting hit in the face with the bullet right? You see how annoyed he was? I just said he is annoyed by the bullet. He dodges them because it hurts them rather than anything else.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
If Kid Goku could take bullets..why wouldn't he just run through them..seeing as how he has super speed and take everyone out instead of running on the wall and all the way around.And when they were shooting at his feet..why was he scared and dancing.If there is a bunch of flies at my feet I just walk away..I don't get scared and run.Even if Saiyans can take bullets..that doesn't prove theny can take adamantium blades..they don't have adamantium in DBZ so it is to be imagined that it is possible that the hardest substance in another universe would be just as strong in this DBZ's."
Dude, you've seen Goku getting hit in the face with the bullet right? You see how annoyed he was? I just said he is annoyed by the bullet. He dodges them because it hurts them rather than anything else.
"
And I just said who doesn't bother being annoyed when it doesn't hurt them? Wolverine is annoyed by being on fire..does he fan it off? No he walks through it.The Hulk was annoyed by bullets..did he try to dodge...not..he walked through the bullets.If someone is shooting at me..why waste my energy running around bullets if they don't hurt me?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"What really pisses me off is that people say the dbz characters arn't durable at all compared to Supes. They have it so wrong it's not even funny. I mean, a bullets only managed to bitc#h slap kid goku. How durable is he compared to Goku after the 100 times gravity training in the space ship? I really hate it when people say that Goku isn't durable compared to Supes. That really cheeses me off.
"
I'm not saying that at all.I'm saying that DBZ characters are flesh and flesh can be penetrated.SSJ4 Gogeta was cut by glass so I know they can be cut or shot.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
And I just said who doesn't bother being annoyed when it doesn't hurt them? Wolverine is annoyed by being on fire..does he fan it off? No he walks through it.The Hulk was annoyed by bullets..did he try to dodge...not..he walked through the bullets.If someone is shooting at me..why waste my energy running around bullets if they don't hurt me?"
I just said when Kid Goku got hit, it hurts him. I never said anything like it doesn't hurt him. I said even though kid goku can take bullets, it hurts him. Read what i said carefully this time because thats what i said before you made your statement.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
And I just said who doesn't bother being annoyed when it doesn't hurt them? Wolverine is annoyed by being on fire..does he fan it off? No he walks through it.The Hulk was annoyed by bullets..did he try to dodge...not..he walked through the bullets.If someone is shooting at me..why waste my energy running around bullets if they don't hurt me?"
I just said when Kid Goku got hit, it hurts him. I never said anything like it doesn't hurt him. I said even though kid goku can take bullets, it hurts him. Read what i said carefully this time because thats what i said before you made your statement.
"
Ok so..if bullets which are metal hurt him..Kid Goku,who is a Saiyan but not the most powerful at that point...then why is it you assume that Broly a Legendary Saiyan..but still a Saiyan would not be hurt by adamantium? There is one thing to become stronger and more durable..it is another thing to become more durable that adamantium from training...That is ridiculous.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"What really pisses me off is that people say the dbz characters arn't durable at all compared to Supes. They have it so wrong it's not even funny. I mean, a bullets only managed to bitc#h slap kid goku. How durable is he compared to Goku after the 100 times gravity training in the space ship? I really hate it when people say that Goku isn't durable compared to Supes. That really cheeses me off.
"
I'm not saying that at all.I'm saying that DBZ characters are flesh and flesh can be penetrated.SSJ4 Goku was cut by glass so I know they can be cut or shot."

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hedatary

Seeing as Kid Goku is strong enough to not be penetrated by bullets at such an age, how durable do you think he is at the beginning of the sayan saga? Fine, lets say he does still get hurt by adamantium there. How durable did you think Goku is as he faced Vegeta after the training he went under King Kai? Or what about the training he went under the 100 times gravity from the space ship as he went to namik, how durable do you think he got under such an amount of such pressure? 100 times.

Let me ask you something, if say Wolverine threw a strike at Goku, how much force do you think that strike would have? I highly doubt the force would be able to even come close to that of the earth's 100x gravity. And Goku was doing hand stand pushup under the pressure. Vegeta was doing what? 10 000x gravity of earths pressure. Compare that to a 100x gravity. Would the adamantium even penetrate such a skin?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
I'm not saying that at all.I'm saying that DBZ characters are flesh and flesh can be penetrated.SSJ4 Gogeta was cut by glass so I know they can be cut or shot."
Jeez your stubborn. How much force do you think a bullet could have compared to a supersayan punch when Gohan catches those bullets from that robbery?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Seeing as Kid Goku is strong enough to not be penetrated by bullets at such an age, how durable do you think he is at the beginning of the sayan saga? Fine, lets say he does still get hurt by adamantium there. How durable did you think Goku is as he faced Vegeta after the training he went under King Kai? Or what about the training he went under the 100 times gravity from the space ship as he went to namik, how durable do you think he got under such an amount of such pressure? 100 times.

Let me ask you something, if say Wolverine threw a strike at Goku, how much force do you think that strike would have? I highly doubt the force would be able to even come close to that of the earth's 100x gravity. And Goku was doing hand stand pushup under the pressure. Vegeta was doing what? 10 000x gravity of earths pressure. Compare that to a 100x gravity. Would the adamantium even penetrate such a skin?

"
Good points.

Ok first off...I don't think Goku got anymore durable by training in 100 times gravity..I think that made his offensive attack stronger..getting him faster and more physically strong.
I also think that Goku is as durable as blunt force can go...meaning he can be durable enough to with stand most punches and energy beams but there are objects that can still penetrate his skin..As I said in another post..SSJ4 Goku cut his hands on class.

Goku striking with his claws out has nothing to do with force.With most knives I would no be able to apply enough pressure to cut through steel...but there are knives sharpened with lazers that go right through steel with very little effort.It's about the sharpness and material of the blade.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hedatary
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
I'm not saying that at all.I'm saying that DBZ characters are flesh and flesh can be penetrated.SSJ4 Goku was cut by glass so I know they can be cut or shot."

"
Oh please, you know as well as i do that many people consider GT as non canon. And when dbz fans bring about GT, marvel/dc fans say GT is noncanon. So you might as well not bring that up. Also it's pretty obvious they seriously messed up the GT