- The whole of current Japan is physically transported back to January 1945 and takes the place of WW2 Japan.
- Assume all politicians, soldiers and key government and military personnel were in the country when it was transported
- Current Japan is given time to assess the situation and they've realise that their whole country has replaced WW2 Japan and that they in 1945.
- Modern Japan has access to all equipment, resources and historical information stored in their country at the time of the jump to 1945
- The country of world the are unaware of the 'switch"
Can technologically superior modern day Japan fight off the WW2 US?
It is January 1st 1945