WW Hulk vs Abomination

ChaoticMadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChaoticMadness

Both will be at long range distance. Random fight. Death is the only way of winning. No prep. No morals. The fight will take place on the causeway of an Airport. Weapons from the environment are allowed. Who wins?

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mirabel

Current Abomination is an unkillable ghost. Chaos War abomination is an unkillable hellfire snorting zombie. Any other version gets stomped.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

@Mirabel said:

Current Abomination is an unkillable ghost. Chaos War abomination is an unkillable hellfire snorting zombie. Any other version gets stomped.

Why what happened to current Abomination? (its been ages since i last read Hulk issues)

It sounds like a fun character development.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mirabel

@Killemall said:

@Mirabel said:

Why what happened to current Abomination? (its been ages since i last read Hulk issues)

He decided to haunt the hell out of Rulk along with a bunch of other people who died due to Ross and was kicking his butt all over the place until Rulk got some kind of exorcism.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Roman

@Mirabel said:

@Killemall said:

@Mirabel said:

He decided to haunt the hell out of Rulk along with a bunch of other people who died due to Ross and was kicking his butt all over the place until Rulk got some kind of exorcism.

I need to see this sh!t

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By HellionVulcan

Only chaos war abomination stands a chance other wise world war hulk one punches him to death or ko's him .

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DJ Diesel

Well I assume you're NOT talking about the afore-mentioned zombie abom or ghost abom. Just regular old greenish-blue-guy-with-fins-on-his-head abom. That's not even fair. On a good day regular Hulk is a match for Abom, but now you're gonna put the Hulk on celestial steroids and feed him abom? Why not jsut coat Abom in chocolate and whipped cream?

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Roman

@DJ Diesel: I am imagining that. Least scary Abom ever.