User Lists: 0

Hulk kicks his ass.

BaftDastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thanos has been planet busting since the 70s. The mad Titan is physically comparable (I'd argue superior) and possess a host of other abilities and technology. Thanos for a strong majority.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, all Worthy Hulk has is a single feat of busting a planet by clashing with Hulked out Thor. Thanos had the same feat all the way in his first showings and has a ton of feats on top of that, Worthy Hulk can't compete unless in the next issue he and Thor bust a star or create black holes or do something more.

Since this version of Hulk and Thor are the hot topic now, instead of making threads like throwing them at Thanos or Prime or whatever, it's better to make threads with them VS small teams of heroes and test out how far they can go. There are probably some version of JL they could taken on and definitely a lot of Avengers or X-men teams they could take on.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rajjarsalt  Online

Since this version of Hulk and Thor are the hot topic now, instead of making threads like throwing them at Thanos or Prime or whatever, it's better to make threads with them VS small teams of heroes and test out how far they can go. There are probably some version of JL they could taken on and definitely a lot of Avengers or X-men teams they could take on.

Hmm, good point, will do

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SirDragonFly
@underfire47 said:

Thanos, all Worthy Hulk has is a single feat of busting a planet by clashing with Hulked out Thor. Thanos had the same feat all the way in his first showings and has a ton of feats on top of that, Worthy Hulk can't compete unless in the next issue he and Thor bust a star or create black holes or do something more.

Sounds like Thanos wank.

Thanos shattering a planet couldn't vaporize classic Drax who was sub classic She-Hulk levels. If 70's Savage Hulk was in that comic instead of Drax he would have also busted a planet.

Not to mention that it's not even consistent for Thanos.

Sounds like massive Hulk downplay.

Even this thread is downplay. Make this Worthy Hulk vs. 1,000,000 Thanoses to make it a challange for Hulk.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly:

Sounds like Thanos wank.

Thanos shattering a planet couldn't vaporize classic Drax who was sub classic She-Hulk levels. If 70's Savage Hulk was in that comic instead of Drax he would have also busted a planet.

Not to mention that it's not even consistent for Thanos.

No it sounds like the truth.

Thanos didn't shatter the planet by himself, he shattered it with Drax who was left unconscious but definitely helped there and that's the problem for the purposes of that story Drax was a planet or near planet buster in power, the fact that he got humiliated by Captain Marvel or Ironman or whoever in another comic doesn't change what happened in the Thanos one.

I mean Thanos has busted a planet after that as well, this time by himself.

Sounds like massive Hulk downplay.

Even this thread is downplay. Make this Worthy Hulk vs. 1,000,000 Thanoses to make it a challange for Hulk.

Yea i am famous for Hulk downplay lol.

You can make any thread you want, you wont change anything regarding Hulk, especially not while i am around.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 takenstew22  Moderator

Hulk. Maybe. Idk. Cates is going insane with this event.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SirDragonFly
@underfire47 said:

No it sounds like the truth.

I can see that from Thanos' consistent performance.

Thanos didn't shatter the planet by himself, he shattered it with Drax

No way.

who was left unconscious

No way.

but definitely helped there

No way.

and that's the problem for the purposes of that story Drax was a planet or near planet buster in power, the fact that he got humiliated by Captain Marvel or Ironman or whoever in another comic doesn't change what happened in the Thanos one.

The fact that something happened in one Thanos comic doesn't change what happened in many more other comics to both Drax and Thanos.

I mean Thanos has busted a planet after that as well, this time by himself.

Yeah 43 years later, by flying into a planet. Which is not only doesn't happen on a consistent basis but also is trash compared to destroying a planet with a collateral from a punch like WBH and Worthy Hulk did.

Yea i am famous for Hulk downplay lol.

Glad we both see at least one truth.

you wont change anything regarding Hulk

What exactly am I changing?

especially not while i am around.

You aren't changing Thanos or Hulk, especially not while I'm around.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cosmic_reign

This would be interesting.

If this is 'Peak' unamped Thanos, he may find other ways to win rather than strength. Worthy Starship Hulk seem to be mentally conflicted, which would be exposed and exploited. IMO ofc

Avatar image for deactivated-648c236ba96ab
deactivated-648c236ba96ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: I can see that from Thanos' consistent performance.

What is Thanos consistent performance?

No way.

Yes way x3

The fact that something happened in one Thanos comic doesn't change what happened in many more other comics to both Drax and Thanos.

It does matter to that specific Thanos book yea.

Yeah 43 years later, by flying into a planet. Which is not only doesn't happen on a consistent basis but also is trash compared to destroying a planet with a collateral from a punch like WBH and Worthy Hulk did.

I dont care if it's 143 years later it still happened, you have characters that people proclaim are planet busters that have 10x the appearance of Thanos that haven't busted a single planet yet.

What exactly am I changing?

You wont be overwanking him, i mean you can certainly try but it's not gonna end up changing anything in the end.

You aren't changing Thanos or Hulk, especially not while I'm around.

Yea i know, Thanos still beats Hulk.

Avatar image for mightythorodinson
MightyThorOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points