User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By DJ Diesel
Hawk said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Actually its happened before, some dude choked out a black bear when it attacked his kid, lol so intense, forgot what site i saw it on.........but the bear was young so idk"
The guy must have been built like Arnold ."
nope the guy was just regular, i mean he had some weight on him but you also got to remember the bear wasn't full grown it was like 280 pounds...lol he put it in a rear naked choke until it passed out. "
Well there was the adrenaline factor that helped him ."
very true...... i think i could choke out a 280 pound bear with the right circumstance, i'd be pissing my pants while choking it out tho... but a full size grizzly, i'll just piss my pants."
Yeah Black bear isn't a Grizzly."
seriously, 280 is just a little over what I weight, your average grizzly is a little over 500 pounds (up to 1,000 though), and you can't even get your arms around it's neck to choke it. And why do we keep talking about kicking it in the junk, what part of Mother bear = junk to you guys? Did you guys take anatomy in school yet? Have you asked your own mother about her "junk"?
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By thatguy
DJ Diesel said:
"Hawk said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Actually its happened before, some dude choked out a black bear when it attacked his kid, lol so intense, forgot what site i saw it on.........but the bear was young so idk"
nope the guy was just regular, i mean he had some weight on him but you also got to remember the bear wasn't full grown it was like 280 pounds...lol he put it in a rear naked choke until it passed out. "
very true...... i think i could choke out a 280 pound bear with the right circumstance, i'd be pissing my pants while choking it out tho... but a full size grizzly, i'll just piss my pants."
seriously, 280 is just a little over what I weight, your average grizzly is a little over 500 pounds (up to 1,000 though), and you can't even get your arms around it's neck to choke it. And why do we keep talking about kicking it in the junk, what part of Mother bear = junk to you guys? Did you guys take anatomy in school yet? Have you asked your own mother about her "junk"?"
damn we gotta get serious, where just saying "if" it was a male than maybe a kick to the balls will do it, calm down...Christ...well a female bear will be on the smaller side which is a plus but shes defending her cubs which is natures version of PCP... so yeah your gonna have to have a weapon like a crobar to sink into her brain.... I couldn't do it tho, just seeing a little baby bear without a mother is sad. Well, we can agree this can all be solved by a simple gun...lol
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Yaujtapool
thatguy said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"Hawk said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
seriously, 280 is just a little over what I weight, your average grizzly is a little over 500 pounds (up to 1,000 though), and you can't even get your arms around it's neck to choke it. And why do we keep talking about kicking it in the junk, what part of Mother bear = junk to you guys? Did you guys take anatomy in school yet? Have you asked your own mother about her "junk"?"
damn we gotta get serious, where just saying "if" it was a male than maybe a kick to the balls will do it, calm down...Christ...well a female bear will be on the smaller side which is a plus but shes defending her cubs which is natures version of PCP... so yeah your gonna have to have a weapon like a crobar to sink into her brain.... I couldn't do it tho, just seeing a little baby bear without a mother is sad. Well, we can agree this can all be solved by a simple gun...lol"
Yeah a big gun .These guys may be able to put a hurting on the bear but eventually the bear will come out on top .
Though they might be able to cripple it if they concentrate their attacks on one spot .
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By thatguy

The real question is could they take a full grown male Kodiak Bear?   they have been weighed in at 2,500 pounds standing at 14 feet tall.  its Grizzly's big bad cousin.

btw the one i'm referring to as 2,500 pounds standing 14 feet tall is the largest bear on record. lol they believe Kodiaks can get bigger tho. lol

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Yaujtapool
thatguy said:
"The real question is could they take a full grown male Kodiak Bear?   they have been weighed in at 2,500 pounds standing at 14 feet tall.  its Grizzly's big bad cousin.btw the one i'm referring to as 2,500 pounds standing 14 feet tall is the largest bear on record. lol they believe Kodiaks can get bigger tho. lol"
Might as well let the poor sobs face a T-rex .
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the bear fighting for Coca-Cola?