sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sexy_merc

No Caption Provided

VS 

No Caption Provided

Who wins this heavyweight battle between World's Funnest Mxy and Pre-Retcon Molecule Man?
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Owen reece
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sexy_merc
@slacker the hacker said:
" Owen reece "
How much does he take out of 10?
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Achilles.

MM

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Sexy Merc:  
Couldnt WF Mxy just step out of the comic(I think I remember him being able to do that.) 

If not,Owen based on feats 10/10
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sexy_merc

No one's getting a 10/10 win.

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Sexy Merc:
If Mxy jumps out of the comic he does. 

If he isn't able to do that,Owen has much better in comic feats.
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc:
MM 6/10
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Random Bucket

yeah the whole stepping out of comics things assures a 10/10 win he can pretty much destroy whole companies universes/multiverses/megaverses/omniverse by just messing with and or killing everyone who writes for said company (although knowing mxy he'd just mess with them and make PR Molecule man into a piece of cheese by manipulating some Marvel writer). Although some might argue stepping out of comics and retaining all their ablities in the real world is an easy to replicate feat it's still easily one of the best feats a character can do. Frankly until Molecule Man can go into the real world and have the ability to rewrite characters no way he's coming out with the win ( I doubt his powers would still work in the real world anyways). And I know some will argue against going into the real world and say some crap with Galactus and She-Hulk but none of that matters having power over people who essentially have power over all comic book characters trumps any powerset in comics no matter the scope (unless said power also applies to the real world). So basically Mxy would mess with the Marvel writers then make them Retcon Molecule man because writers as we know have the power to do so (they're the ones who originally retconned him)

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

Molecule man who was omniversal scale vs Mxy who was multi

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad

Based on logic Mxy > PRMM cause Reality manipulation > Molecular manipulation. 

But based on feats I pick PRMM...

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc:

Im changeing my vote WF Mxy Should Stomp if he can really jump out of his comic if this where regular mxy which is a ION and Spectre and Anti monitor level Molecule man would stomp
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Random Bucket
@daak1212 said:
" Molecule man who was omniversal scale vs Mxy who was multi "
aha! but Molecule man was only limited to the omniverse whilst WF Mxy wasn't limited to any Universes since he could change reality even on the plane of real life reality (it's confusing but he still has the upperhand). WF mxy is far above the Marvel Omniverse or any omniverse for that matter.
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Random Bucket:
WF Mxy = Infinity 
Regular Mxy= Multiverse
SSGL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SSGL1

when Mxy steps out of a comic book, does he still retai his powers? cause how can he cill the person who created him, and would this reality affect Mxy in any way?

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Random Bucket
@SSGL1 said:
" when Mxy steps out of a comic book, does he still retai his powers? cause how can he cill the person who created him, and would this reality affect Mxy in any way? "
If he did kill the people writing him then the universe would blow up because of the stress that would put on reality  and then all comic,movie, and all other imaginary universes would be destroyed in the initial explosion. I wonder if he could just make the people writing him make him stronger and stronger or maybe he could write himself writing himself writing himself doing more powerful things. Owww now my heads hurting I better take a breather.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daak1212
@Random Bucket said:
" @daak1212 said:
aha! but Molecule man was only limited to the omniverse whilst WF Mxy wasn't limited to any Universes since he could change reality even on the plane of real life reality (it's confusing but he still has the upperhand). WF mxy is far above the Marvel Omniverse or any omniverse for that matter. "

That makes no sense. 
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still lean on MM here

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Freefa11

Okay, this is just getting a little silly. Obviously Mxy's never actually entered the real world. If anything, this just suggests that the entire DC line is actually just a comic within a comic. On the other hand, Stan Lee has had various cameos in Marvel comics, and one in particular in the Silver Surfer Flashback issue where he revealed that some of his ideas come from actually being abducted by aliens and actually saw the Silver Surfer, which suggests that at least some of what goes on in Marvel comics is all from the "real" world.

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Random Bucket
@Freefa11 said:
" Okay, this is just getting a little silly. Obviously Mxy's never actually entered the real world. If anything, this just suggests that the entire DC line is actually just a comic within a comic. On the other hand, Stan Lee has had various cameos in Marvel comics, and one in particular in the Silver Surfer Flashback issue where he revealed that some of his ideas come from actually being abducted by aliens and actually saw the Silver Surfer, which suggests that at least some of what goes on in Marvel comics is all from the "real" world. "
He doesn't actually have to appear in real life it's like the toon force he can still effect whatever he want's so long as the writers say he can then he can even if he doesn't actually do said thing. Bug's bunny can alter anything he wants and even stuff in the real world but of course he never actually goes in the real world.
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Random Bucket
@daak1212 said:
" @Random Bucket said:
" @daak1212 said:
aha! but Molecule man was only limited to the omniverse whilst WF Mxy wasn't limited to any Universes since he could change reality even on the plane of real life reality (it's confusing but he still has the upperhand). WF mxy is far above the Marvel Omniverse or any omniverse for that matter. "
That makes no sense.  "
why doesn't anyone understand this, comic logic doesn't have to make a damn bit of sense it doesn't have to adhere to any type of real world logic it just has to follow whatever the writer puts down on paper.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By difficlus

MM 7/10

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@ssejllenrad said:
"Based on logic Mxy > PRMM cause Reality manipulation > Molecular manipulation.  But based on feats I pick PRMM... "

Pre Retcon Owen Reece was cosmically powered. 

In secret wars it was revealed that humans insane amounts of latent cosmic power. 

Owen Reece had more latent cosmic power than anyone,and he unlocked all of it since being able to control matter on a molecular level allowed him to control his inner self to a greater degree aswell.

I can provide scans for anything in bold if need be.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daak1212
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@ssejllenrad said:
"Based on logic Mxy > PRMM cause Reality manipulation > Molecular manipulation.  But based on feats I pick PRMM... "

Pre Retcon Owen Reece was cosmically powered. 

In secret wars it was revealed that humans insane amounts of latent cosmic power. 
 Owen Reece had more latent cosmic power than anyone,and he unlocked all of it since being able to control matter on a molecular level allowed him to control his inner self to a greater degree aswell.  I can provide scans for anything in bold if need be. "

Please do! I would lover to add these to my collection
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@Pr_Beyonder: When can a comic character jump out of a comic?...wtf?
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@Pr_Beyonder:
You gotta lay of the drugs man to many visions of cahracters popping out of your comics aint good for yah :) lol.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

MM wins definatelt! & he indeed wins 10/10!!! 

This is someone that's nigh Omnipotent & above the Living tribunal  vs a Supreme Multiversal Power, Do the math!!
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheBatman586

Molecule Man wins.  
All of this stuff about "jumping out of the comic" is pure BS. If Mxy could do that, we would be seeing him in real life. No fictional character has that power, because they're FICTIONAL.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Classic Molecule Man barely wins here... if anything I would have to take it out of a scale of 100... like 54 out of 100 wins... WF Mxy has Crazy Reality Warping Skills... stuff that could easily give Owen some trouble...
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@TheBatman586 said:
"
Molecule Man wins.  
All of this stuff about "jumping out of the comic" is pure BS. If Mxy could do that, we would be seeing him in real life. No fictional character has that power, because they're FICTIONAL. "

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"MM wins definatelt! & he indeed wins 10/10!!!  This is someone that's nigh Omnipotent & above the Living tribunal  vs a Supreme Multiversal Power, Do the math!! "

It was a comic within a comic. 

Not like you read and he jumps out into your reality,but the writers had shown Mxy jumping out of a comic,while there was another comic book within the real comic. 

think of it has picture(1)  in picture(2) in picture(3) 

Living in 1. 

Mxy jumps out of reality 3 and comes into reality 2,a place where reality 3  is fictional. 

Here another analogy : reality 3 is to reality 2 as reality 2 is to reality 1.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Galactus = Mxy >>>> PR Molecule Man >>> Living Tribunal.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jezer

Now, I don't know what the World's Funniest Mxy is compared to normal Mxy, so this might be a result of my lack of knowledge, but I don't understand how a Matter Manipulator of any level can stand up to someone who manipulates reality - basically not only matter, but everything.

How does matter manipulator ever > reality bender?
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Freefa11

No Caption Provided

o_O   

Gotta admit, that's not quite what I was expecting.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daak1212
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"
Galactus = Mxy >>>> PR Molecule Man >>> Living Tribunal. "

Wait you mean that PR MM is stronger than Galactus.  Right?
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@daak1212 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
"
Galactus = Mxy >>>> PR Molecule Man >>> Living Tribunal. "
Wait you mean that PR MM is stronger than Galactus.  Right? "
Nope. Because Galactus could influence the "real world" just like Mxy. So, going by these people's LOGICZZZ Galactus = Mxy >>>> PR Molecule Man >>> Living Tribunal. 
Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy owns

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Mxy

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owen stomps.

Molecule Man recreated universes at multiversal destruction scale, Molecule Man is far above Living Tribunal who's multi-megaversal. Mxy is nowhere near LT let alone Molecule Man.

Mxy palying with the writers is non-canon, it never was canon, therefore it's not an argument to use in battles. and even if we consider it, it means nothing in termes of power. Playing with the writers is not an act of power, it's just a gag moment in the comic, She-Hulk, Deadpool and many others did the same with the writers.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer: because PR MM is a boss and he does whatever he wants. How does he beat PR Beyonder, who's nearly omnipotent?

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

All mxy is canon

Mxy was depowered in the scan and was against PIS machine emoboy prime so it is not valid

Mxy is multiversal in DC

DC multiverse = marvel Omniverse, marvel have Omniverse as it sounds more impressive but isn't actually bigger. So mxy is actually omniversal. He's even appeared in canon in the Marvel U under a different name. When has molecule man been to DC?

Mxy destroys and recreates all DC in an instant, Bat-Mite who only had a small fraction of Mxys power shouted go away and destroyed all of DC and Mxy and Batmites fight also destroyed DC.

Mxy wrecks all below PR beyonder, TOAA and all the Prescence, he can even give them issue as he has the Toon Force and has exited the book IN CANON.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

All mxy is canon

Mxy was depowered in the scan and was against PIS machine emoboy prime so it is not valid

Mxy is multiversal in DC

DC multiverse = marvel Omniverse, marvel have Omniverse as it sounds more impressive but isn't actually bigger. So mxy is actually omniversal. He's even appeared in canon in the Marvel U under a different name. When has molecule man been to DC?

Mxy destroys and recreates all DC in an instant, Bat-Mite who only had a small fraction of Mxys power shouted go away and destroyed all of DC and Mxy and Batmites fight also destroyed DC.

Mxy wrecks all below PR beyonder, TOAA and all the Prescence, he can even give them issue as he has the Toon Force and has exited the book IN CANON.

first : World's Funnest isn't canon, you can check it if you want, it's non-canon. therefore all those feats you're talking about are excluded.

second : playing with the writers means nothing in termes of power because a lot of characters did it, like She-Hulk, and Deadpool...etc

third : jumping from a comic book company to another isn't an act of power either, Barry Allen did it too.

fourth : Marvel omniverse is bigger than DC multiverse. DC multiverse is the sum of infinite number of universes, while Marvel omniverse is the sum of multiple megaverses, each megaverse contain infinite multiverses, each multiverse contain infinite number of universes. Also DC multiverse is at best existing in 11 dimensions, while Marvel omniverse exist in higher dimensions ( i don't know how much but i'm sure it's above 16, i can provide you scan of 16 dimensions, but i'm sure i saw somewhere a scan with more than 16 dimensions)

Molecule Man is far above LT who's multi-megaversal, Mxy is nowhere near that even if we consider the World's Funnest.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

All mxy is canon, all Pre52 mxy is the same character just travelled through hypertime to be in a different universe.

Megaverse and omniverse, same thing as the DC multiverse but marvel are just trying to sound big. Basically a multiverse is an infinite amount of universes, an omniverse is an infinite amount of infinite universes, they're both infinite. Same size

Mxy is basically omnipotent, there is nothing he cannot do

Mxy did it in canon, those characters did not, is the highest end feat you can have

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

All mxy is canon, all Pre52 mxy is the same character just travelled through hypertime to be in a different universe.

Megaverse and omniverse, same thing as the DC multiverse but marvel are just trying to sound big. Basically a multiverse is an infinite amount of universes, an omniverse is an infinite amount of infinite universes, they're both infinite. Same size

Mxy is basically omnipotent, there is nothing he cannot do

Mxy did it in canon, those characters did not, is the highest end feat you can have

again, i keep telling you, World Funnest is NOT CANON, you just search it on the net you'll find a dezillion number of articles and sources confirming that World Funnest isn't canon.

i think that you don't get what i'm saying, so i'll re-explain again : Marvel exist in wider aka bigger aka higher dimensions than DC, that's why it's called omniverse while DC is only called multiverse. DC multiverse exist at max in 11 dimensions while Marvel exist in more than 16 dimensions ( probably 20 something or more ).

do you understand what that means? to put it simple, try imagining DC is an infinite strait line, an infinite strait line contains infinite number of points. this infinite strait line exist in 1 dimension. Now try imagining Marvel as a 3D infinite universe (3D means exist in 3 dimensions), the 3D infinite universe contains infinite number of plane infinite sufaces, each infinite plane surface contains infinite number of strait infinite lines, each strait infinite line contains infinite number of points.

Now if you keep telling me Mavel is as big as DC, then, you'll be telling me that a 3D unverse is as big as a single strait line, and that doesn't sound intelligent at all.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

DC isn't all one straight line as there are more than 10 dimensions.

WF is canon, it's been proven canon, get over it.

Mxy wrecks

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-474704-respect-mxyzptlk-revamped.html

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

DC isn't all one straight line as there are more than 10 dimensions.

WF is canon, it's been proven canon, get over it.

Mxy wrecks

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-474704-respect-mxyzptlk-revamped.html

sight... -_-'

i don't know if you're trolling around, or just in denial to what i said, or may be still didn't get it.

"Superman/ Batman World's funniest" is part of the NON-CANON published serie of "Elseworlds" comics, also it is considered NON-CANON by the headquarter of DC company itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_and_Batman:_World's_Funnest

okey, now that nailed it, no more gibberish talk about it. it's proven by official sources to be NON-CANON, get over it buddy.

i used straight line, plane surface, and 3D universe to explain the principle to you, but you're still in denial.

anyway, get it or don't get it, it's your problem, i'll say it for the last time :

DC =< 11 dimensions <<<< 16 dimensions <<< Marvel

therfore Marvel is infinitely bigger than DC. hence Mxy <<< LT <<<<<< Molecule Man. Get over it buddy it's a fact and you're in denial.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

Ugh else world is not canon for normal characters but is for mxy as he is the SAME in EVERY DC continuality for pre52. Every single one. I posted a link to a site with about a billion scans proving Mxy is the same one. Knowledge of previous incarnations etc. And breaking reality = breaking the Omniverse in marvel. Also he can slap around the writers as he has done so IN CANON.

And DC 5D >>>> all other DC dimensions and all other marvel dimensions. Mxy is nigh omnipotent if not omnipotent.

PS Wikipedia isn't official anyone can change it and as a guide never use wiki to back up your point other than power sets.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By termiteone4ever

Mxy is Mxy in any reality .

Mxy got this. :)

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@all_mighty_beyonder:

Ugh else world is not canon for normal characters but is for mxy as he is the SAME in EVERY DC continuality for pre52. Every single one. I posted a link to a site with about a billion scans proving Mxy is the same one. Knowledge of previous incarnations etc. And breaking reality = breaking the Omniverse in marvel. Also he can slap around the writers as he has done so IN CANON.

And DC 5D >>>> all other DC dimensions and all other marvel dimensions. Mxy is nigh omnipotent if not omnipotent.

PS Wikipedia isn't official anyone can change it and as a guide never use wiki to back up your point other than power sets.

oh boy, okey i'll skip this cono/non-canon stuff, you still have to prove Mxy is a challenge to LT, let alone Molecule Man.

breaking reality is different from breaking the omniverse. don't make me repeat myself for the third time,

put this in mind : DC =< 11D <<<16D <<Marvel

that means breaking DC multiverse is not breaking all Marvel omniverse, breaking DC multiverse is breaking a multiverse that's all, don't wank it because it's your lovely DC. Mxy destroyed only a multiverse, therefore he's according to you a multiversal being. Well, a lot of characters in Marvel are multiversal level, some Celestials, CW Hercules, Chaos King, Oblivion, Eternity, Entropy, Nemesis...etc etc and they are ALL below Living Tribunal in power and authority. Your Mxy is no different, he pales in comparison to LT, and LT pales in comparison to Owen Reece.

EDIT : oh, and slapping writers means nothing in termes of power, it's just a gag moment. She-Hulk, Deadpool and others do it all the time, are you now saying that foe example She-hulk is multiversal or something? LOL

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

PR-MM