Morals on

Win by KO or death

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Banner can keep pace with either of the hammer bros solo, but not both of them at once. At least not in my opinion.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 takenstew22  Moderator

Hammer Bros low/mid diff. He beats them 1v1 tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-64925750b6b8e
deactivated-64925750b6b8e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Hulk is too much for the duo.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KarlHeisenberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can smack around 1v1 but together they murk him.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Green Scar's regen allows him to keep on top of the pair without needing to concede to their numbers advantage. He's probably smart enough to isolate them from each other as well as to mitigate their weapon issues. I can't really see them KO'ing the guy.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: If we are going by their crossover encounters, sure. But if we're going by Thor's solo comics, he on the same league as Sentry(if not stronger) and would stalemate WWH.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karlheisenberg: If we are going by their crossover encounters, sure. But if we're going by Thor's solo comics, he on the same league as Sentry(if not stronger) and would stalemate WWH.

KarlHeisenberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedevil98: if you're referring to sentry stalemating hulk, that's a big fat nope. Sentry was going all out and giving him his all and still couldn't beat him. You could even see banner still standing while Sentry was crumpled on the ground in a bloody heap.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Hulk wins.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing to suggest that

He low diffs them both

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk low diff

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

when he went all out

Did he tho

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SirDragonFly
@eredin12 said:

@sirdragonfly: He thought he was Illuminati while hallucinating during his rage burst, but yea given that he spared actual Illuminati later he may have held back still.

I thought you were talking about Hercules... are you talking about Korg again? I don't remember such Illuminatti instance

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: When did Korg casually stand up to Thor? It definitely wasn't in the Planet Hulk flashback. I may have missed an issue somewhere that could change my opinion on this fight

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: pretty sure Thor showed up on Korg’s planet in like Thors first ever appearance

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: no, the Kronans showed up on Earth and Thor was fodderizing them, and when they realized they couldn't harm him, they deployed a mechano-monster which Thor oneshot as well.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's smash

bubline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bubline
@eredin12 said:
@wabubub said:

@eredin12: When did Korg casually stand up to Thor? It definitely wasn't in the Planet Hulk flashback. I may have missed an issue somewhere that could change my opinion on this fight

Here(credit to karkus), all Thor was able to do was chip him, while WWH nearly killed him:

No Caption Provided

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 takenstew22  Moderator

@kgb725 said:
@karlheisenberg said:

Nothing to suggest that

@takenstew22 said:

He low diffs them both

I disagree.

KindleFire85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KindleFire85
@bubline said:
@eredin12 said:
@wabubub said:

Here(credit to karkus), all Thor was able to do was chip him, while WWH nearly killed him:

No Caption Provided

Trauma must be greater than the actual Thor then, since Thor couldn't knock random Kronoans off their feet.

No Caption Provided

Then again, people with Thor's own power being better than himself is no surprise. Trust Red Norvell, who was given power equal to Thor's and stomped him.

bubline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubline said:
@eredin12 said:
@wabubub said:

No Caption Provided

Trauma must be greater than the actual Thor then, since Thor couldn't knock random Kronoans off their feet.

No Caption Provided

Then again, people with Thor's own power being better than himself is no surprise. Trust Red Norvell, who was given power equal to Thor's and stomped him.

No Caption Provided

KindleFire85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubline said:
@kindlefire85 said:
@bubline said:
@eredin12 said:
@wabubub said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Grey Kronans ≠ Yellow Kronans. Trust modifications!

No Caption Provided

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cosmic_reign

WWH was one of the best iterations of Hulk IMO.

I think his motivation for revenge against the Illuminati etc may be too much for the Hammer Bros.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either can solo, but I suppose Hulk takes the majority against Bill. Thor for sure solos though.

Much better feats.

bubline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubline said:
@kindlefire85 said:
@bubline said:
@eredin12 said:
@wabubub said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Grey Kronans ≠ Yellow Kronans. Trust modifications!

No Caption Provided

racism

No Caption Provided

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta back hulk he's too strong and his healing factor gives him a big edge

RJKDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RJKDM

Thor solo’s. Even if you want to use WBH. There’s too many instances of Thor accidentally using full power in battles and every time it’s against herald lvl beings, and they all get scared s***less. I’m specifically thinking of when SS put up one of his strongest barriers and w/o even noticing there was a barrier, Thor broke it with his bare hands and not even trying. The next panel is SS thinking to himself (Odinson, you’ve been this powerful the entire time? Through all our battles I posed this little threat to you), or when he literally slapped BRB, SS, and power-stone Drax (And none of them could do anything to him to even slow him down), Thor (Aside from 616) is more consistently wrote as a Galaxy lvl fighter in terms of durability, strength, striking, and energy absorption (as his limits anyways, but just like every other character, he does have issues where he’s basically street lvl….smh) So… gotta go with Thor solo’ing kind of easy based on both character’s full power being used.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rjkdm: What would you say to all of these instances where Hulk was portrayed as superior to Thor? Mentioning feats where Thor was amped and saying he's "galaxy level" is blatant parroting of vsbattles. You are right that Thor has a lot of street level feats though.

Hover over each link for the source.

Curious, what does vsbattles think about these?

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk but max diff

RJKDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus:

@karkus:

Sorry your feelings were hurt, didn’t realize that on vsbattles, we were supposed to use lowball feats for some characters and highball feats for others, my apologies. But let’s not forget the time that a Galaxy lvl character in Thanos got carried off by the NYPD. Or Supes (Known for his speed) getting Killed by DD who was no where near multi-Mach speeds in the issue Clark died in. What about that time the Beyonder who is roughly LT (+) level was completely at Dr. Strange’s mercy?

Want to get into other PIS examples, or would you rather we reasonably discuss these characters in your vsbattles when they’re actually shown going all out? Especially with ppl like Supes/Thor/Sentry who are consistently stated to be holding back. When there’s far more instances of writers going out of their way to say these characters are holding back than there are instances of said characters using the full extent of their power, I’d have to strongly disagree with you. In Thor’s stand-alone issues, he was originally created as Odin’s replacement as ruler over the 9 realms. He was literally written to be approaching/low sky-father lvl in the more Norse Mythology related issues, rather than the Avengers issues.

Thor strength:

- Held world engine which contained all 9 realms. Is Thor now multi-universal? (It’s fair for you to low-ball Thor based on his obviously holding back showings, why can’t I use his simply not holding back abilities?)

- Threw the Midgard Serpent which was no less than 1/2 the weight of earth, Thor threw it like a baseball outside the solar system. (Throwing a snake with the mass of a planet with no trouble is a much better feat than anything WWH has done)

- With his bare hands (No Mjolnir), crushed Silver Surfer’s barrier that was amped by Loki. He just accidentally did it, and with his bare-hands no less. SS’s barriers are planet lvl by themselves, not even factoring in his amps in this scenario.

- Cracked a Celestial helmet (Multi-Galaxy is a lowball, since Odincouldbt even replicate this feat with the Destroyer Armor, and Odin w/o that armor is consistently Multi-Galaxy)

- Or what about his battle with Umar? Remember when they were in the dark dimension and she constricted him with the force of 20 planets and he broke out? He can lift 20 planets worth of force and you still think WWH has a chance here??

- Just arm wrestling Hercules pushed the planet out of orbit.

All those feats are regular Thor. It’s not Rune-King Thor, King Thor, Power-Gem, etc.

Durability:

- Tanked Galaxy and universal lvl attacks from celestials

- Tanked Multi-Galaxy lvl attacks from Galactus

- Took on the Galaxy busting Celestial bomb

Speed:

- kept up with and defeated Gladiator who is a nanosecond fighter.

- On a fairly consistent basis, he and Odin would have verbal disputes, and Thor flew to the outskirts of the universe in seconds.

- Keeps up with SS on a consistent basis

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk high Diff

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By Karkus

@rjkdm:

Sorry your feelings were hurt, didn’t realize that on vsbattles, we were supposed to use lowball feats for some characters and highball feats for others

Whose feelings were hurt other than yours? I posted those 40+ sub-city level feats to counter your parroting of vsbattles. Hulk being superior to Thor isn't highball, it's just consistency.

But let’s not forget the time that a Galaxy lvl character in Thanos got carried off by the NYPD.

Galaxy level Thanos? This is a joke right? You're talking about a guy who explicitly couldn't starbust unaided, would have died to a supernova and actually died to a blackhole. Anyway, that issue isn't even canon.

What about that time the Beyonder who is roughly LT (+) level was completely at Dr. Strange’s mercy?

Beyonder was weakened. Each one of your examples of PIS weren't even legit instances. This is what happens when all your knowledge comes from vsbattles.

Especially with ppl like Supes/Thor/Sentry who are consistently stated to be holding back.

Most superheroes holds back, including the street level ones. However, they can't hold back their durability, which is what most of those examples are. In other cases (like when Thor is struggling to support a building), it would be illogical for him to be holding back both due to how he's attempting to save civilians, and he's straining immensely, which wouldn't be possible if he was holding back.

In Thor’s stand-alone issues, he was originally created as Odin’s replacement as ruler over the 9 realms.

And what is this supposed to prove?

He was literally written to be approaching/low sky-father lvl in the more Norse Mythology related issues

No he wasn't. Let's talk about something as Norse mythology related as possible, the Dueling with Giants novel.

Thor has a fight with a giant named Hrungnir, who was wearing special armor given to by him Loki which hugely amped his strength and durability, giving him striking Thor compared to the Hulk

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And how does the battle go for him?

Not too well. Hrunginir matches his 2 hands with one and cracks his bones with his hits and shatters Thor's arm with his club. Thor is in such a bad state by the end of this fight that he needed all his willpower just to stand. Thor only wins because the amp given to him has a time limit.

Held world engine which contained all 9 realms. Is Thor now multi-universal?

Of course not, because the realms are quite tiny.

Threw the Midgard Serpent which was no less than 1/2 the weight of earth, Thor threw it like a baseball outside the solar system.

Feat has been debunked long ago. Under normal circumstances, Thor cracked his sinews lifting the World Serpents foot and could only lift one of its paws off the ground.

SS’s barriers are planet lvl by themselves, not even factoring in his amps in this scenario.

Based on what?

Cracked a Celestial helmet (Multi-Galaxy is a lowball, since Odincouldbt even replicate this feat with the Destroyer Armor, and Odin w/o that armor is consistently Multi-Galaxy)

Odin sucks and that blow was described as planet pulverizing.

No Caption Provided

Also, think before you parrot. Thor > Odin with Destroyer (+all souls of Asgard) when regular Destroyer treats Thor like a punching bag in every encounter they have?

and she constricted him with the force of 20 planets and he broke out?

Hyperbole, nothing more. His skull was cracked by a mast in the same issue.

He can lift 20 planets worth of force and you still think WWH has a chance here??

He can't, but I thought vsbattles had WWH at galaxy level as well?

- Tanked Galaxy and universal lvl attacks from celestials

- Tanked Multi-Galaxy lvl attacks from Galactus

- Took on the Galaxy busting Celestial bomb

None of this ever happened.

- kept up with and defeated Gladiator who is a nanosecond fighter.

Gladiator has a singular nanosecond feat. He's been outsped by Spider-Man (while bloodlusted) more often than that.

Colossus has also kept up with Gladiator. Does this make him nanosecond tier?

- Keeps up with SS on a consistent basis

Surfer is fast in Travel speed, but not combat speed. Human Torch was able to dodge a blast from Surfer and Spider-Man dodged a bloodlusted Surfer and also blitzed Surfer with the Carnage Symbiote. People like Thing are very slow but can still land hits on Surfer.

Have some more showings that vsbattles tries to ignore while we're at it. Since CV galleries only let you upload 10 images at a time, let's start with a small sample.

• Scan 1: One-shot by a moon splitting attack
  • Scan 2: Would have died to an exploding planetoid if he stayed on it
  • Scan 3: One-shot by colliding with a planetoid
  • Scan 4-5: While amped by the full Odin-Force, passed out reconstructing the moon
  • Scan 6: Pinned by moons for two weeks while amped by most of the OF
  • Scan 7: Says Mjolnir can't atomize the weight of an entire world
  • Scan 8: Says Ulik's strength is usually equal to his but now that he's amped he can destroy a planet
  • Scan 9-10: Jane Thor, Hercules, and others need to work together to stop a 1/2 planet busting asteroid
TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 takenstew22  Moderator

@thedevil98:Don't spam promotes to your own threads in unrelated topics. Sorry but it's kinda cringe.

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SteelMan2020

Either Thor or Bill could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-6234f74223973
deactivated-6234f74223973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk should handle them just fine.

Te-Rajjar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Te-Rajjar

Thor has beaten the Hulk on his own and his feats are better are better than Hulk's by many orders of magnitude.

RajjarChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RajjarChamp

@te-rajjar: thou are not the real Rajjar, base imposter!

No Caption Provided
Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hawrebelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers