World War Hulk vs. The Godkiller and The Mindless Ones

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

World War Hulk finds himself alone and pitted against The Godkiller Super-Skrull and an army of Mindless Ones so vast that it is beyond imagining. Does Hulk have what it takes to bring down a force of unimaginable proportions led by a Super-Skrull bred for the purpose of slaughtering Gods or will he fall and be viciously torn apart his enemies?

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                             VS.

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                            AND

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Mindless Ones is nothing in this fight. WWH's probably smash thm with thunderclap.
Now we have WWH vs. The Godkiller.
I think Godkiller was build to fight with gods. She can't have power of a Skyfather or even Herald. I just don't belive it.
That is why I give it to WWH.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael said:
"Mindless Ones is nothing in this fight. WWH's probably smash thm with thunderclap.Now we have WWH vs. The Godkiller.I think Godkiller was build to fight with gods. She can't have power of a Skyfather or even Herald. I just don't belive it.That is why I give it to WWH."
Well you better start believing it, she can wield Stormbreaker just as easily as Beta Ray Bill can despite the fact that Odin himself placed the same "worthiness" enchantment on Stormbreaker that he did on Mjolnir. Also she tossed Beta Ray Bill, Balder and The Warriors Three around like they were nothing, she even resisted Thor for quite a while until the final stages of their battle. As for The Hulk thunderclaping an army of Mindless Ones so vast beyond imagining and destroying them all with it? Now that is total BS.

The Mindless Ones usually come out in droves and attack with full force, they also don't know how to hold back so you cannot say that they are weak because they aren't and never have been. Also if you kill them then more will just arrive from The Dark Dimension to take their place. The Hulk is powerful but not powerful enough to thunderclap a demonic army of this magnitude, which I should have specified in the first post as being in the Billions in order to place WWH into a position where this fight isn't going to be a total curbstomp for him. But don't any of you dare demonize me for that, this version of The Hulk needs to get his ass kicked, he wins way too many fights when he should be losing them. Oh and one more thing, I fail to see how The Hulk is going to be able to deal with The Mindless Ones as quickly as you say he will when he'll already have his hands full dealing with The Godkiller.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

He is not stupid. He will just take his strongest oponent and fight against her into other place.
I know what she did, my point is: She had power to fight directly in Asgard. She was created to fight against gods. I doubt she can fight aginst someone Power cosmic, or magic. IF she can fight against someone like Thor with Odinpower,  Skrulls will build much more warriors like she.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael said:
"He is not stupid. He will just take his strongest oponent and fight against her into other place.I know what she did, my point is: She had power to fight directly in Asgard. She was created to fight against gods. I doubt she can fight aginst someone Power cosmic, or magic. IF she can fight against someone like Thor with Odinpower,  Skrulls will build much more warriors like she.  "
So wait a second...are you trying to say that World War Hulk is as strong as someone as The Power Cosmic or a Skyfather? Because I'm still not exactly sure what you meant by The Godkiller doesn't possess the power of a Herald or a Skyfather. Is that how powerful the World War Hulk incarnation of Hulk truly is?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Godkiller

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Triumphant

Godkiller and the Mindless Ones

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

No. I think that he can destroy Earth, but nothing more.
I just think, that The Godkiller has a way,a method to destroy gods. Some kind of power that is so powerfull only against gods, not against Silver Surfer,Gladiator,Black Bolt,WWH or someone who isn't a god. If it will works against anyone, than Skrulls should won Secret Invasion.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By The_Scourge
WWHulk goes down here
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rei-Kai

The Skrull actually fucked around with Stormbreaker and turned it into a pair of axes, so it's not as effective or as powerful as the real Stormbreaker. Godkiller did beat BRB, but got turned to goop by being crushed by Asgard, something both BRB and Thor survived easily. Godkiller had some power, but his/her durability is severly lacking. WWH is bigger, stronger, and never easy to put down. WWH effecively put down Black Bolt, the F4, Avengers, Iron-Man, X-Men, and pretty much everyone else who came to stop him.

Plus there's the fact that Hulk still gets stronger and has a healing factor. Whatever Godkiller could do wouldn't mean squat. And the Mindless ones, while numerous, are no real threat to him.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mira

I agree with Rei-Kai.
The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets. His durability, healing, and endurance also increase in proportion to his temper.