1. Hercules
  2. Rulk
  3. Wonder Man
  4. Ikaris
  5. Blue Marvel
  6. Eric Masterson
  7. Gilgamesh

Rules:

• This is not World Breaker Hulk, however he's fighting to the best of his abilities in this incarnation
  • No morals for heroes
  • Fight to death, KO, or incapitation
  • Standard gear
  • No preparation
  • No knowledge on each other
  • In-character
  • All out battle

No Caption Provided

Can they stop the Hulk?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Debate!

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Darth_Nimrod

I think Hulk wins. Hercules has the greatest brute strength of the team, but even he is clearly below Hulk. When it comes to the other ones, the gap is even larger. Blue Marvel and Ikaris have additional powers that could be useful to some degree (namely energy blasts, particularly Blue Marvel's anti-matter energy blasts), but I don't think it will be enough to stop Hulk, especially considering that most of the team won't be able to take many punches from Hulk before going down. However, since BFR is (apparently) allowed, that remains an option, althrough it won't be exactly easy.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH

Thunderclap alone will KO half the team, then he'll pound the rest down. No one is overcoming his regenerative factor, just look at the Strange-Zom fight when he was fighting through getting a huge gapping hole put through his torso and healed mid fight.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH

Thunderclap alone will KO half the team, then he'll pound the rest down. No one is overcoming his regenerative factor, just look at the Strange-Zom fight when he was fighting through getting a huge gapping hole put through his torso and healed mid fight.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I´d back WWH, Hercules is the biggest problem, but I believe Hulk would win nonetheless.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lolololol its you guys stopped reading comics after world war hulk. Smh. Blue marvel alone could take him. Remember the the guy who held two world form colliding? Yeah BM was going ow for blow with him. Oh remember the guy who flew from outside the milky way to earth at beyond light speed(nova). Yeah could not out speed BM even with a extreme head start. BM mops the floor with hulk with his photon manipulation alone he could counter the gamma rays and turn him into Bruce then proceed to crush him with his pinky.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lolololol its you guys stopped reading comics after world war hulk. Smh. Blue marvel alone could take him. Remember the the guy who held two world form colliding? Yeah BM was going ow for blow with him. Oh remember the guy who flew from outside the milky way to earth at beyond light speed(nova). Yeah could not out speed BM even with a extreme head start. BM mops the floor with hulk with his photon manipulation alone he could counter the gamma rays and turn him into Bruce then proceed to crush him with his pinky.

The irony is beautiful. Nobody stopped reading comics, it looks like you however don't apply logic and reason. BM can not take on regular Hulk on(not even close), let alone WWH. He has no feats and going "toe to toe" off screen with a guy that FAILED to hold off 2 planets apart is not enough of a feat for that, especially considering Hyperion has failed to operate on the level he did in Hickmans Avengers, after Hickman left. I mean a depowered Red Hulk went toe to toe with Hyperion, does that mean he can also beat WWH now through some ridiculous ABC logic? Oh and on top of that while under Hickman it was stated that Hulk is stronger then Hyperion by Hickman himself. Remember when flight speed was the same as combat speed? Yea me neither. Show me when and where has BM ever manipulated the photons of someone like Hulk, let alone anyone that has gamma radiation? Curing Monica is not a feat applicable in any way in combat.

cosmoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmoman

Gilgamesh and Hercules alone could take this win (it's like fighting two Blood-lusted Thor's).

All Blue marvel, Thunderstrike, and Ikaris would have to do is throw in powerful blasts/punches here and there to secure a 10/10 decision.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk claps them

Avatar image for deactivated-5e39f5412273b
deactivated-5e39f5412273b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was this bumped?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Herc soloing when Hulk was already kicking his ass.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Loeb-Force is not disabled, so Rulk solos

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH

cosmoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

Lol at Herc soloing when Hulk was already kicking his ass.

Don't think anyone's suggested the bolded yet. BM yeah, but not Herc.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman: Pardon me. I thought you meant Herc alone.

cosmoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cosmoman