lobo destroys

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By WindCloud

Still wouldn't be much of a contest to Lobo (who's been known to beat up, and toss around, about 5 different pantheons of Gods and Goddesses, AT THE SAME TIME) !!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Lobo should actually win this
goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By goldenkey

its not a clean sweep yet.  Planet breaking WWhulk still smashes.  I don't think Lobo can deal with rage.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@goldenkey said:
"its not a clean sweep yet.  Planet breaking WWhulk still smashes.  I don't think Lobo can deal with rage. "
he was not breaking the planet just the part of america
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WindCloud
@goldenkey said:
" its not a clean sweep yet.  Planet breaking WWhulk still smashes.  I don't think Lobo can deal with rage. "
Even if WWH can smash a whole planet, he won't be able to win against a demented freak who's beaten up 5 pantheons of Gods & Goddesses.
goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By goldenkey

he's beaten a lot

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mortein

well Lobo is faster stronger and have better healing factor. He should win

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"Lobo should actually win this
"

Please, can someone tell me how LOBO beat GOD, I just can't see LOBO beating an Omnipotent being, it makes no sense
Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo ftw

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By goldenkey
@Mortein said:
"well Lobo is faster stronger and have better healing factor. He should win "

his healing factor is top notch,  but faster stronger?  that's gonna depend how mad you make the hulk. 
Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lobo maybe...  but i think it could be close

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By loganreme

No Caption Provided

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth

Lobo

zi721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zi721

I say Lobo(and in reguards to the healing factor thing; Hulk's healing factor may be the best in the Marvel U *said to be even better than Wolverine's*, but Lobo can regenerate himself  *from something crazy like* a single drop of blood or cell). And coming from a guy who committed planet-wide genocide before he hit puberty,  I doubt Hulk's rage would be something Lobo couldn't handle.

GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GreenScar98

Can somebody plz tell me how Lobo i guy whos gotten the crap kicked outta him by supes several times, cud take on the one guy that took out some of marvels finests with relative ease?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By the creator
@GreenScar98 said:
"Can somebody plz tell me how Lobo i guy whos gotten the crap kicked outta him by supes several times, cud take on the one guy that took out some of marvels finests with relative ease? "

Its a question about Supermans power.
There is the argument that Superman is massively more power than even WWH.
In that case, even if Lobo only had 50% the strength of Superman (for this arguments purposes), he would still be a lot stronger than WWH.
klegend0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By klegend0

if wolverine can beat lobo im quite sure wwh can

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the creator
@klegend0 said:
"

if wolverine can beat lobo im quite sure wwh can

"
That was a fan voted piece of terrible writing that has not been mentioned since in either company.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By castleking
putting a cap on their strength lvl lobo cant do enough damage in a physical fight to put him down... most likely outcome in a comic battle in his old comic series they both pass out from exhaustion on top of each other in a compromising pose as a snap shot is taken by some reporter.... lobo seeing the pictures in print decides to leave the marvel universe or if it is in DC he admits to his loss in exchange for the pics and making sure the story dont get out to the rest of the universe.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@castleking said:
"putting a cap on their strength lvl lobo cant do enough damage in a physical fight to put him down... most likely outcome in a comic battle in his old comic series they both pass out from exhaustion on top of each other in a compromising pose as a snap shot is taken by some reporter.... lobo seeing the pictures in print decides to leave the marvel universe or if it is in DC he admits to his loss in exchange for the picks and making sure the story dont get out to the rest of the universe."

what? theres no cap on power here, lobo is gonna KO hulk.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Since Hulk probably won't be able to KO or kill Lobo..I'd have to say he loses.We will never know the how far WWH could have gone because Tony dropped him at his strongest level in the book.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By castleking
lobo's strength is seriously inconsistent here their is a cap on his strength here in my scenario,... if not well then lobo strength is onlt human lvl or peak hell mid brick lvl... i mean if we go by his cartoonish lvl feats lobo would get raped and beat by hulk in his own comics b/c guees what it has happen to him before by humans in the current DCU.... :P  soooooo dont start with me with who is stronger here. at least hulk has never bn raped.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@castleking said:
"lobo's strength is seriously inconsistent here their is a cap on his strength here in my scenario,... if not well then lobo strength is onlt human lvl or peak hell mid brick lvl... i mean if we go by his cartoonish lvl feats lobo would get raped and beat by hulk in his own comics b/c guees what it has happen to him before by humans in the current DCU.... :P  soooooo dont start with me with who is stronger here. at least hulk has never bn raped."

wait, so it's not your thread but your gonna make the rules here? theyshould both be max power here and lobo has the power to hang with MM,captain marvel,superman ect ect, he takes this.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By geraldthesloth

Lobo curbstomps.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By castleking
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @castleking said:
"lobo's strength is seriously inconsistent here their is a cap on his strength here in my scenario,... if not well then lobo strength is onlt human lvl or peak hell mid brick lvl... i mean if we go by his cartoonish lvl feats lobo would get raped and beat by hulk in his own comics b/c guees what it has happen to him before by humans in the current DCU.... :P  soooooo dont start with me with who is stronger here. at least hulk has never bn raped."
wait, so it's not your thread but your gonna make the rules here? theyshould both be max power here and lobo has the power to hang with MM,captain marvel,superman ect ect, he takes this. "
lobo has bn beat on a every day bases in his own series he cant hang with a WWH, i am sorry that is the truth.... i mean i know your max feat for lobo is that he rolled up a city and ate it.. but that is a cartoon feat.. ppl who are stronger then lobo and have beaten him cant even do that.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By geraldthesloth
@castleking said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @castleking said:
wait, so it's not your thread but your gonna make the rules here? theyshould both be max power here and lobo has the power to hang with MM,captain marvel,superman ect ect, he takes this. "
lobo has bn beat on a every day bases in his own series he cant hang with a WWH, i am sorry that is the truth.... i mean i know your max feat for lobo is that he rolled up a city and ate it.. but that is a cartoon feat.. ppl who are stronger then lobo and have beaten him cant even do that. "
Yet he has the strength to hang with DC top tier bricks?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By castleking
the top DC bricks have actually manhandled him and even they cant roll a city.. even the DC kids whole normally are at the 50 or 100 ton range have smacked him around...... realistically the famous high tier brick can  and have out punch him for a ko and BFR.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@castleking said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @castleking said:
lobo has bn beat on a every day bases in his own series he cant hang with a WWH, i am sorry that is the truth.... i mean i know your max feat for lobo is that he rolled up a city and ate it.. but that is a cartoon feat.. ppl who are stronger then lobo and have beaten him cant even do that."
what does that matter? lobo again has taken on all those people i listed, he has beaten down MM, superman ect ect, WWHs biggest feat was that he was breaking apart some of north america with a foot step, lobo eats some beans and does this

No Caption Provided

and destroys a planet

No Caption Provided

so really now, what can WWH do to this guy
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DaMainMan

Well my two fav's pitted against each other. How horrible. More than likely Hulk would grow seriously tired of the annoying psycho and do his level best to ditch him. He can't kill him and throwing into space won't do a damn thing. I'm going to go with Hulk for the win, I mean Lobo got beat by Vril Dox and I'm sure no one would say his power is near Hulk's.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@DaMainMan said:
"Well my two fav's pitted against each other. How horrible. More than likely Hulk would grow seriously tired of the annoying psycho and do his level best to ditch him. He can't kill him and throwing into space won't do a damn thing. I'm going to go with Hulk for the win, I mean Lobo got beat by Vril Dox and I'm sure no one would say his power is near Hulk's. "

and lobo has beaten superman,MM, and gone toe to toe with captain marvel, all people who are MUCH higher then hulk
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By castleking
he has also lost to: supes, marvel, blue beetle, wonder girl, supergirl, batman, hitman, vril dox, a vampire gang, his best friend with dusk, bn electrocuted for ko, bn gassed for a ko, ect ect ect... the list just goes on with him.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@castleking said:
"he has also lost to: supes, marvel, blue beetle, wonder girl, supergirl, batman, hitman, vril dox, a vampire gang, his best friend with dusk, bn electrocuted for ko, bn gassed for a ko, ect ect ect... the list just goes on with him."
my bad wrong post, and lobo still beat most people on that list
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By castleking
his weakness is actually electricity, then its the gas....  :Palso like i said he has bn ko'ed by less then the meta's that the ppl you named at least their losses are far less embarrassing then lobo which is why lobo buys and make deals with ppl when he loses to them.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DaMainMan
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DaMainMan said:
"Well my two fav's pitted against each other. How horrible. More than likely Hulk would grow seriously tired of the annoying psycho and do his level best to ditch him. He can't kill him and throwing into space won't do a damn thing. I'm going to go with Hulk for the win, I mean Lobo got beat by Vril Dox and I'm sure no one would say his power is near Hulk's. "
and lobo has beaten superman,MM, and gone toe to toe with captain marvel, all people who are MUCH higher then hulk "

Believe me Clyde I know the Main Man's resume. He is written kind of inconsistently and is the ultimate comic relief. Doesn't stop him from being deadly tho. Lobo can be knocked out (so can Hulk for that matter). I know one thing, Hulk better be ready to reallly smash cause if not Bo will do his level best to gut him, or cut him, or blow him(and whatever planet he's standing on) up.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By geraldthesloth
@castleking said:
" he has also lost to: supes, marvel, blue beetle, wonder girl, supergirl, batman, hitman, vril dox, a vampire gang, his best friend with dusk, bn electrocuted for ko, bn gassed for a ko, ect ect ect... the list just goes on with him. "
He didn't lose to Captain Marvel.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@castleking said:
"his weakness is actually electricity, then its the gas....  :Palso like i said he has bn ko'ed by less then the meta's that the ppl you named at least their losses are far less embarrassing then lobo which is why lobo buys and make deals with ppl when he loses to them."

again though lobo has beaten many of these people as well, i don't understand why you think WWH is so much stronger ect ect then lobo when lobo can hang with the DC power houses like superman captain marvel ect ect.
goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By goldenkey
@DaMainMan said:

these are you 2 favs?  since I started the thread I'll go with your choice.
goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By goldenkey
@geraldthesloth said:
"@castleking said:
" he has also lost to: supes, marvel, blue beetle, wonder girl, supergirl, batman, hitman, vril dox, a vampire gang, his best friend with dusk, bn electrocuted for ko, bn gassed for a ko, ect ect ect... the list just goes on with him. "
He didn't lose to Captain Marvel."

that's funny.  the guy picks out about 14 different senerios and you you reply,  "captain Marvel"
Avatar image for man_without_fear
Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Man Without Fear

Lobo wins.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By loganreme
@castleking said:
"he has also lost to: supes, marvel, blue beetle, wonder girl, supergirl, batman, hitman, vril dox, a vampire gang, his best friend with dusk, bn electrocuted for ko, bn gassed for a ko, ect ect ect... the list just goes on with him."

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

in previous page someone pointed out that wwh s most amazing feat was almost tearing the city. In incredible hulks 634-635 hulk destroyed planet in the dark dimension 7 times(everyone and even planet ressurected trough hulk s wish)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By Saren

Been done several times, Lobo curbstomps.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chriconz123

Lobo stomps. CLEARLY.

larryman296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By larryman296

Lobo contended with some serious powerhouses in DC. He beats any incarnation of Hulk with ease.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EpitomeofCool

lobo..