Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

World War Hulk vs General Wade Eiling.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Random encounter, win by death. Takes place in the desert. No knowledge, no equipment.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By buttersdaman000

General Eiling beats Hulk into submission. The OP picture should be proof enough

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By willpayton

@buttersdaman000 said:

General Eiling beats Hulk into submission. The OP picture should be proof enough

That is a cool pic. Anyone know what book/storyline it's from?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By vuviper

@WillPayton: JLA ~issue 38

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By terry2012

General Eiling

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Emperorb777

LIke already stated pic says it all

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@buttersdaman000 said:

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
General Eiling should win here
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By The Average Bear

@buttersdaman000 said:

@terry2012 said:

General Eiling

@Immortal777 said:

LIke already stated pic says it all

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By willpayton

Remember this is bloodlusted WWH, so he should be at the peak of his strength at the start of the fight.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

General Eiling

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By whacknasty

@buttersdaman000 said:

I agree.

Question on Hulk though... Him at the state where he actually busted that planet would be above WWH levels, right? If so, what's the name for that incarnation (World Breaker maybe?), and would that be a closer match for Eiling?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vuviper

@whacknasty: Yes World Breaker. Also Yes, closer

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_Gui_1

Bloodlusted WWH = World Breaker Hulk. If morals were on Eiling would win but that's not the case here, I'd see it as stalemate because of there comon healing factor and durability.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By willpayton

Yes this is WWH bloodlusted, which is basically the strongest incarnation from that series. If that's World Breaker Hulk then that's the one for this battle.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperorb777

Now all of a sudden because WWH coudnt win its changed to WBH

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

@Immortal777 said:

I dont care who wins, just clarifying what I meant by "bloodlusted WWH". World Breaker Hulk from what I remember was just WWH anyway, but when he got back to Earth. Isnt that right?

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@Immortal777 said:

WBH and WWH are pretty mich the same incarnation it just so happens that WWH can be considered WBH when bloodlusted or angry enough.

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By Ruvik_

WWH wins

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By YoggSaron

Eiling wins. He certainly has the physical power to put Hulk down, having beaten up the Justice League of America. Even if you argued that he didn't possess the necessary strength, this is at best a stalemate, as Hulk too offers little more than physical force, something that has never taken down the General.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spiderbuck1

This is basically this thread redux.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/general-wade-eiling-vs-world-breaker-hulk/574087/?page=25

I'm going with War Breaker Hulk because I believe his strength and will eventually surpasses Eiling's durability. And WBH is naturally bloodlusted. Beating the JLA is a great feat, but WBH is not just a team breaker, he's a well.. world (and asteroid) breaker. :\

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By YoggSaron

@spiderbuck: Eiling isn't just durable, he regenerates practically instantly. I don't see how strength can overcome that.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spiderbuck1

@YoggSaron said:

@spiderbuck: Eiling isn't just durable, he regenerates practically instantly. I don't see how strength can overcome that.

Hulk has arguably the best regeneration factor in 616, so for all intents and purposes it cancels itself out. But Hulk will be continue to get stronger and stronger, while they will continue to have arguably equal healing factor. Just because Eiling is recovering from his beating quickly doesn't mean he's not going to be taking one.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By Saren

Eiling. Hulk blows up the planet, he'll pass out and die in space eventually. Eiling survived in space for months.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Super_Gui_1

Also I don't get why you guys think Eilings is that durable, he got his arm cut off quite easily by supes heat vision, normal WWH skin couldn't even be cut (or barely) by adamantium. Eiling's healing factor is what's truly impressive. Also there level of stength are really different, WBH is planet-buster level, he's not just gonna cut off Eiling's arm he's gonna blast him out of existance (atomic bomb style).

@CitizenBane said:

Eiling. Hulk blows up the planet, he'll pass out and die in space eventually. Eiling survived in space for months.

WWH doesn't need air either.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Black

@spiderbuck said:

@YoggSaron said:

Hulk has arguably the best regeneration factor in 616, so for all intents and purposes it cancels itself out. But Hulk will be continue to get stronger and stronger, while they will continue to have arguably equal healing factor. Just because Eiling is recovering from his beating quickly doesn't mean he's not going to be taking one.

How much angrier could Hulk get? He's already bloodlusted. Lol.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Video_Martian

WWHulk

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@_Black said:

@spiderbuck said:

@YoggSaron said:

This angry.

No Caption Provided

Happened in a fight where he was bloodlusted. Went stronger as it went on and he ended up at this level (when ended I just mean the level he had when it was over).

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By whacknasty

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@_Black said:

@spiderbuck said:

@YoggSaron said:

This angry.

No Caption Provided

Happened in a fight where he was bloodlusted. Went stronger as it went on and he ended up at this level (when ended I just mean the level he had when it was over).

So how did this happen? He just punched/stomped the ground with enough force to cause the planet to explode? Or like super gui said above, there was some sort of actual energy output like an anger bomb or something...? I guess I never bothered to ask how exactly he broke the world...lol

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By buttersdaman000

So....apparently Superman is no longer on planet busting level? That's the thought that comes to mind when reading some of these comments. Yes, World Breaker Hulk busted a planet....well technically it took two Hulk's but whatever. So does this planet busting feat just suddenly propel him to a level way beyond Eiling? Nope, all it does is finally, with decent proof, put Hulk somewhere within the top dog strength category. The battle will go differently but the outcome will still be the same

Eiling for the win.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate methinks.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@whacknasty: At certain level of anger he has some degree of energy projection, the planet was only destroyed by that seeing the previous pannel.

No Caption Provided

So it was pretty much only energy projection that destroyed the planet, though his strength would be enough to destroy it when that angry.

@buttersdaman000: Superman was obviously not using strength anywhere near planet-busting during his fight with Eiling, neither was he using much speed. He could have probably blasted Eiling with his heat vision until there wasn't a single cell of him left seeing how little resistance he had vs his heat vision (or energy projection in general). So ya the whole thing really wasn't all that great.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By whacknasty

@Super_Gui_1: Awesome, thank you.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@Super_Gui_1 said:

Also I don't get why you guys think Eilings is that durable, he got his arm cut off quite easily by supes heat vision, normal WWH skin couldn't even be cut (or barely) by adamantium. Eiling's healing factor is what's truly impressive. Also there level of stength are really different, WBH is planet-buster level, he's not just gonna cut off Eiling's arm he's gonna blast him out of existance (atomic bomb style).

@CitizenBane said:

Do you have anything to prove Hulk can survive in space for MONTHS without air? He's already passed out twice that I know of because of lack of oxygen. Eiling has already proven he can survive in space for months.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thor's hammmer

WBH is a state that incarnayion is capable of going into. and at that state he could probably take elling.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@CitizenBane said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Do you have anything to prove Hulk can survive in space for MONTHS without air? He's already passed out twice that I know of because of lack of oxygen. Eiling has already proven he can survive in space for months.

Months? No he never to stay that long in space, but it stated somtimes stated that he can adapt to space (not gonna waste my time searching for that), though here's a scans of him having to problem dealing with space.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

@Super_Gui_1: So nothing that long, then.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has more impressive showings...

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@CitizenBane said:

@Super_Gui_1: So nothing that long, then.

He just didn't have to... He could if he wanted to.

He was casually spending time on top of his ship when going to earth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spiderbuck1

@StrongestOneThereIs said:

@iLLituracy said:
"
No Caption Provided

It's in the same issue where his breathing apparatus is broken, he's eventually overcome by the weapon he was shot in space to fight and taken aboard it's satellite. An issue or two later, Bruce transforms into Hulk to fight the weapon inside the satellite. The fight spills out into space, mind you, he no longer has his breathing apparatus and ends on the Moon. So, yes, Hulk can survive in space. How long? I don't know if there's a determined amount of time, but it seems he doesn't need to breathe in space, anymore. Didn't he also beat the Skrull Black Bolt on the moon, as well? "

All true!And he also stood outside his ship when heading to Earth before the WWHulk story started.
No Caption Provided

Hulk can survive in space. Interesting explanation of his adaptation.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By TifaLockhart

I'm not saying Hulk wins or that Eiling loses, but Eiling scored no KO's against the League - he even punched Batman who retaliated with a batgrenade that blasted off the General's arm.

He's not durable aside from the regeneration either. Huntress' darts had no problem embedding themselves into him. This is probably a stalemate.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#42  Edited By TDK_1997

General Eiling can take down WWH in this almost pretty easy.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By Static Shock

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

He's not durable aside from the regeneration either. Huntress' darts had no problem embedding themselves into him. This is probably a stalemate.

Strange. He was later able to withstand bullets (they bounced off of his skin).

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Static Shock: Was that in Morrison's run of JLA? I don't remember that.

He later fought Green Lantern and got KO'd by a jeep, right?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Static Shock: Was that in Morrison's run of JLA? I don't remember that.

He later fought Green Lantern and got KO'd by a jeep, right?

It was years later, in another book. Can't remember which one.

I heard the fight with Hal was retconned.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Static Shock: I know it sounds like I really am pro-Hulk and am anti-Shaggy Man but I don't want to give that impression.

I personally think the regen is what makes the Shaggy Man a planetary threat. It's insanely good. But I take issue when people confuse that with his physical strength.

He wasn't beating up Superman or anything but he did take a blast of the Astro-Force no sweat and he even survived the tactical nuke bullet and healed up good and fast. I daresay his healing factor is better than Lobo's on average, and that pains me to say it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: It can be argued that Eiling was putting a hurting on Superman, somewhat, if you go by his facial expressions when he's struck and all that.

I think Lobo has him beat on the healing factor, though. He was able to reform his body from a puddle of blood.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TifaLockhart

Oh, he's definitely strong enough to hurt Superman. I only take issue when people say he's uber strong when they discredit Superboy-Prime for not scoring enough KO's/fatalities against named characters. Probably the same people who say Etrigan's punch to the moon didn't hurt. But I digress.

The General is strong but he's no Kurse.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By termiteone4ever

HE is fast powerful and has excellent reflexes i dont see HULK standing a chance i taught this was already done . How is HULK going to stop him much less KO him

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By czarny_samael666

Elling's only legitimate feat is regeneration after Orion's shot. He didn't beat Orion, nor Superman. IIRC he didn't won even one battle with any member of JLA. JLA had problem with him, because he was still coming back. We can't say how durable, strong or fast is Elling, which means that WWHulk will lose that battle, he mostly wins by default.