World War Hulk vs Doomsday

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Who will win? World War Hulk's infinite rage - fueled power, or Doomsday's undeniable adapting ability? Please state reasons.

Rules :

• Morals off.
  • Bloodlusted.
  • BFR allowed. (has to be out of orbit of planet)
  • Start 50 ft. away
  • World War Hulk standard equipment.
  • Doomsday has nothing.

Extra Help

If World War Hulk becomes overwhelmed he can call in the help of his Warbound.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Space_Coyote

Pretty sure this has been done.

And Doomsday wins

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

I hate this 'limitless rage' nonsense...also, Doomsday wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. But how would Doomsday adapt to Hulk's rage?

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Interesting. But how would Doomsday adapt to Hulk's rage?

By taking his punches and shrugging them off. The characters Doomsday fights would pummel Hulk and throw him into space.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Illuminatus: I'm starting to agree now, since Hulk has never faced an enemy that actually adapts to his rage. But there is one problem: Doomsday starting to shrug off Hulk's punches will make Hulk mad and make him stronger and basicly they will be both slugging each other endlessly as one becomes stronger and one adapts more.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#7  Edited By AssertingValor

Doomsday would plow a field with hulk.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Doomsday's base strength and speed allows him to contend with an infuriated Superman. Hulk can get throw temper tantrums until the cows home home. He'll never really be able to do anything above just pissing Doomsday off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordMaverick said:

Doomsday would plow a field with hulk.

Reason?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Illuminatus said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Doomsday's base strength and speed allows him to contend with an infuriated Superman. Hulk can get throw temper tantrums until the cows home home. He'll never really be able to do anything above just pissing Doomsday off.

That is true. But couldn't Hulk take on Superman? And what if Hulk DOES survive enough to get so mad that he surpasses Doomsday's power, so that even his adapting ability can't catch up with it? (Because he does have a regenerating factor.)

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@Illuminatus said:

That is true. But couldn't Hulk take on Superman? And what if Hulk DOES survive enough to get so mad that he surpasses Doomsday's power, so that even his adapting ability can't catch up with it? (Because he does have a regenerating factor.)

Debatable, but I would say no. Hulk's strength is arguably comparable to Superman's in most stories, but the problem is, Superman has multiple powers that Hulk can't account for, and his speed is far and above any speed any incarnation of Hulk has ever displayed.

Doomsday is able to adapt to powers on the spot, and his speed, as I pointed out already, it far too much for Hulk.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jayfournines

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Like it was mentioned, Doomsday's base power is close to that of Superman, plus the fact that he cannot really die, plus being able to adapt on the fly to what he's fighting. To be fair we have to understand that Doomsday is a plot device, an uber evil villain created not for the sake of stories but for the sake of having Superman fight someone that could be considered better and more powerful than him. One does not defeat Doomsday but simply survive his attack.

Doomsday wins

GabrielCosma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GabrielCosma
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Doomsday Smash.

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayfournines said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Like it was mentioned, Doomsday's base power is close to that of Superman, plus the fact that he cannot really die, plus being able to adapt on the fly to what he's fighting. To be fair we have to understand that Doomsday is a plot device, an uber evil villain created not for the sake of stories but for the sake of having Superman fight someone that could be considered better and more powerful than him. One does not defeat Doomsday but simply survive his attack.

Doomsday wins

lol. very true. Doomsday breaks the Hulk's back the way Bane broke Batman's back.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomsday of course, hulk isnt even on the same level as doomsday

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By blackadamFTW

@space_coyote said:

And Doomsday wins

This.

H/P Doomsday would stomp. Hard. DOS Doomsday would win, but wouldn't stomp.

troller_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By troller_jr

@blackadamFTW said:

@space_coyote said:

And Doomsday wins

This.

I highly disagree

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By blackadamFTW

@troller_jr said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@space_coyote said:

And Doomsday wins

This.

I highly disagree

Stop smurfing, ya jerk.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By The_Thunderer

@space_coyotesaid:

And Doomsday wins

this

:

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#21  Edited By AssertingValor

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: you dont even need a reason dude, doomsday is 3 levels above WWH at least............

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Doomsday due to speed.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jayfournines

@jeanroygrant: and immortality and superior strength and powers

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CODYSF

Doomsday will show how a real comic character smash.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By utotheg38

@CODYSF said:

Doomsday will shoe how a real comic character smash.

?

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CODYSF

@utotheg38:

I fix it

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Emperorb777

Doomsday stomps for reasons stated

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By terry2012

Doomsday wins

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Doomsday because you can't beat a 90's writer with plot device.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Black

Doomsday.

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By blazinasian112

Hulk would not stomp, he would SMASH and then say "Puny Doomsday".

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slimj87d

If this is Doomsday in his first appearance, I think Hulk has a fair chance of winning. The Hulk of old is very different from the Hulk of new. Not only does Hulk have his WWH to back him up in this fight, but he has gamma energy projectile that makes him even stronger than any other Hulk. I'm bumping this in argument that this is not a stomp, but quite fairly close. Closer than most of you think.

I can write a lot of stuff here, but I'll just get straight to my main point. I don't have much time on these boards now a days anymore.

What happen when Superman and Doomsday punched each other with their strongest punches? A bunchh of windows shattered.

What happen when Hulk and Red She Hulk punched each other with their strongest punches? A planet got destroyed.

This thread seemed to turn out to be a stomp for Doomsday, but I don't think it's a stomp at all. I think valid arguments could go for both sides. Hulk is more than strong enough to BFR Doomsday as well. He's also fast enough to keep up with Doomsday as anyone that throws an object out of escape velocity has to be able to move dozens up times faster than escape velocity. Fin Fang Foom weights about 20 tons, that's 20 tons getting thrown out of Earth's atmosphere and onto the moon. And I believe Hulk is right handed, he threw him with his left.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: You actually revived this thread.

xD

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TERMINATORXX

any version including world war hulk would get owned by doomsday easily.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ximpossibrux

lol Hulk cant win a battle to save his life

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By slimj87d

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Lol, you asked me to.

If someone can explain to me the logic behind Doomsday dying from Superman and him trading blows that didn't even destroy a planet and Hulk and Red She Hulk surviving and trading blows that destroyed a planet results in "Doomsday wins", I'm all ears. Other than that I haven't seen any logic behind anyone's post.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D: You're using the weakest version of Doomsday and the strongest version of Hulk to make the point that a fight between the two wouldn't be a stomp. Average Doomsday stomps Average Hulk. There are more recent versions of Doomsday, including one that was so powerful Martian Manhunter and Orion combined could not last longer than a minute against him. I do not see any version of Hulk being capable of that.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bo88gdan

HULK WINS .Quote  from WIKIpedia  : Greg Pak described the Worldbreaker Hulk shown during World War Hulk as having a level of physical power where "Hulk was stronger than any mortal—and most immortals—who ever walked the Earth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Lol, you asked me to.

If someone can explain to me the logic behind Doomsday dying from Superman and him trading blows that didn't even destroy a planet and Hulk and Red She Hulk surviving and trading blows that destroyed a planet results in "Doomsday wins", I'm all ears. Other than that I haven't seen any logic behind anyone's post.

Never said to revive it? I just said that this was the worst thread that I have ever made, but it was also my first. I said that I, at first, thought that Hulk would win but everyone said Doomsday would stomp. That's all I said lol. I don't remember telling you to revive it.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Saren

DOS Doomsday is the only one that could lose. H/P Doomsday stomps. Doomsday Wars Doomsday stomps. Reign of Doomsday Doomsday stomps.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By slimj87d

@CitizenBane said:

@SlimJ87D: You're using the weakest version of Doomsday and the strongest version of Hulk to make the point that a fight between the two wouldn't be a stomp. Average Doomsday stomps Average Hulk. There are more recent versions of Doomsday, including one that was so powerful Martian Manhunter and Orion combined could not last longer than a minute against him. I do not see any version of Hulk being capable of that.

And? I said "If this is Doomsday in his first appearance" for a reason. Because any other version of Doomsday would beat the Hulk. Ain't no question about that. But I was asked (or I thought I was asked to) to give my input if it was the first appearance of Doomsday and I did.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D said:

@CitizenBane said:

And? I said "If this is Doomsday in his first appearance" for a reason. Because any other version of Doomsday would beat the Hulk. Ain't no question about that. But I was asked (or I thought I was asked to) to give my input if it was the first appearance of Doomsday and I did.

Firstly, there was no reason to assume that this was Doomsday in his first appearance; secondly, there was no reason to post feats of Worldbreaker Hulk in a World War Hulk thread. World War Hulk was not as strong as Worldbreaker Hulk, and neither is current Hulk for that matter. I am not sure why you would build a case for DOS Doomsday losing by posting things that a version of Hulk that is irrelevant to this thread did, but w/e.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By slimj87d

@CitizenBane said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@CitizenBane said:

Firstly, there was no reason to assume that this was Doomsday in his first appearance; secondly, there was no reason to post feats of Worldbreaker Hulk in a World War Hulk thread. World War Hulk was not as strong as Worldbreaker Hulk, and neither is current Hulk for that matter. I am not sure why you would build a case for DOS Doomsday losing by posting things that a version of Hulk that is irrelevant to this thread did, but w/e.

Firstly, and lastly it was a misunderstanding and private conversation between me and the OP. So stop it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

why are people forgetting that WWH can become world breaker , onestly this is a good fight and people are not taking hulks abilities to concentration

I hate it that people say Doomsday would stomp and win easily. I could see World War Hulk holding Doomsday off for a significant enough of time to at least qualify it so it isn't a stomp, then maybe go into World Breaker mode fight Doomsday longer, if not pull off a win.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saren

@SlimJ87D said:

@CitizenBane said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@CitizenBane said:

Firstly, and lastly it was a misunderstanding and private conversation between me and the OP. So stop it.

.......would have just been simpler to make a "DOS Doomsday vs Worldbreaker Hulk" thread since it would actually be relevant there. This is like going to a Thor vs Superman thread and saying Thor wins because King Thor did something that All-Star Superman could not replicate. But ok, misunderstanding, private communication, etc etc.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ximpossibrux

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

why are people forgetting that WWH can become world breaker , onestly this is a good fight and people are not taking hulks abilities to concentration

I hate it that people say Doomsday would stomp and win easily. I could see World War Hulk holding Doomsday off for a significant enough of time to at least qualify it so it isn't a stomp, then maybe go into World Breaker mode fight Doomsday longer, if not pull off a win.

i totaly agree, people should know that hulk is nothing to joke about

Well this is Comicvine.... where Hulk is completely underestimated and hated.