User Lists: 0

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@kalkent said:

@20damon you need to see some of these people being serious arguing for storm lmao. Muh duh ranged attacks hurricane winds green ping pong ball.

I've grown to accept Storm whankers and started to enjoy them. Might as well, the "MUH UNIVERSAL WINDS" isn't going away, might as well enjoy them.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By cKarma

He isn’t beating 3 Saitamas

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dare I say stops at 7? I mean one Naruto Uzamaki can make thousands of shadow clones. Add two more and I think you have a large-scale army of mid-tier fighters all destroying his ass

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

Dare I say stops at 7? I mean one Naruto Uzamaki can make thousands of shadow clones. Add two more and I think you have a large-scale army of mid-tier fighters all destroying his ass

1 thunderclap and they're all gone

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@fetts said:

That depends where they are. In a plain field, sure. If this is NYC, I say there's too much cover to defeat them all.

Plus, Naruto is much faster.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:

That depends where they are. In a plain field, sure. If this is NYC, I say there's too much cover to defeat them all.

So he'll thunderclap more than once. The result is the same.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:

When does he ever do that?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:

Thunderclap or thunderclap more than once in the same fight?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:

Yes. Seems like a rarity that he'd do that.

I also mention Naruto's speed because several to many of them could probably overwhelm him or distract him before he got it off.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By 20damon

@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:
@20damon said:
@fetts said:

Yes. Seems like a rarity that he'd do that.

I also mention Naruto's speed because several to many of them could probably overwhelm him or distract him before he got it off.

Naruto's speed is less than Hulk has faced and never been overwhelmed. Above is him using it twice in the same prolonged fight. He also uses it -extremely often- to deal with numerous foes. (Also see X-men scan above). There are more, i just tossed in three i had on hand.

UlttraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can stop at 6 , obviously stop at 10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of order. Stop at 6

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9. Hercules could've taken out Hulk on his own, according to Banner. Although this is a very vague statement, three of them can most definitely cope with WWH.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absolvedofsin: Unworthy Thor is a brawler, Storm isn't - huge difference

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@absolvedofsin:

1. WWH being in Free Fall doesn’t dismiss the fact he can be knocked around by winds. I would suggest you read that Story again because it was Gray Hulk who had his back turned and still got knocked away. And Savage Hulk was face to face with Storm and got yanked up by a Tornado and pushed of a building with a Hurricane. And Savage Hulk did the same Free Fall to stomp on Cable only to be saved by Storm knocking him away with her winds all the same. So, to your argument it doesn’t matter WWH does he will still get knocked away all the same.

2. That’s PIS. Because Hulk doesn’t consistently do that. And that argument doesn’t make sense. Your telling me Out of all the times the Hulk(any version) has been physically moved by people in his strength class. Resisting Planetary TK(that’s happened Once) overrides what’s been shown in comics that you can moved or BFR the Hulk??? Honestly, do you see how that does not make sense.......

3. I don’t think you realize the advantage Storm has here. A Thunderclap is a shockwave and compressed air. If Storm does nothing, then yes she would get knocked out. But she isn’t and there are 3 of her. So, basically you don’t want to admit that Storm can generate wind speeds that has countered 1million Tons of Forced backed up by speeds of 500mph with Force of an atomic bomb(a more powerful explosion)than your 1 Nuke. Yeah, I don’t need to continue this conversation with you if you can’t admit simple stuff like that.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@20damon: Then explain yourself. Because I didn’t state her winds were “Muh Universal”. (Seriously, is that how you people talk now? “Muh Uh” sheesh.) I merely explained how her winds are powerful enough to knock the WWH around. And counter a shockwave. That’s not wanking, but this is:

“Hulk has overpowered Planetary TK Consistantly”

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass:

1. It does because he wasn't knocked around or BFR'd as you mentioned earlier he was in free fall and was pushed back only a few meters, anyone push him back with wind or TK or an energy blast, etc... when he is in a free fall. This is not Grey Hulk but Savage Hulk who had his back turned to Storm when she picked him up and she still got one-shotted

No Caption Provided

and pre-core Savage Hulk isn't even comparable to WWH in every attribute.

2. It's not PIS, you use every Storm feat you possible can and the feat you don't like from Hulk is PIS? He has overpowered TK capable of pushing a planet out of it's orbit against Stranger, he has walked through a TK from amped Vector that was so powerful it was literally pushing back reality itself and even before that Vector has claimed he has pushed back entire worlds with it, he has walked through a kinetic blast capable of splitting a planet in half, etc... So yes he does that all the time, you know with being the strongest one there is and all.

3. She has no advantage here, she literally can't do anything to him, he is too durable and too powerful to be ping-ponged around or whatever nonsense. I know what a thunderclap is, can you show me Storm defending against one, especially of Hulks caliber? Or at least stopping a nuke level explosion 50 feet away from her happening instantaneously over and over? Where did i dismiss her Tsunami feat? You are comparing apples and oranges here and Hulks thunderclaps have been more powerful than atomic bombs, also Storm had time to prep against that Tsunami, she has no prep here. Nobody is forcing you to continue any conversation.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: @fetts: I want to say, Naruto's speed is a problem but THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM. And I can't stress this enough.

Naruto has nothing in his arenal to harm this version of Hulk and even of he miraculous could, he can NEVER overcome the healing factor. Clowns will do anything but get 1 shotted by a single thunderclap This version's thunderclap are literally on an other level..

All Naruto can do is hope for a BFR or stalemate by running away. Or tire himself out like in his final VOTE fight and lose that way.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@toratorn said:

GS clears. This order is complete trash btw. Lol at Saitama, Naruto and Rulk being above Thing and Wonder Woman being above Herc.

You have to remember, it is the wank. Current Thing won't even feel Naruto's best attack LMAO... even if applied IN SUCCESSION.

And Saitama's consistent feats barely put him at country level.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

GS clears. This order is complete trash btw. Lol at Saitama, Naruto and Rulk being above Thing and Wonder Woman being above Herc.

You have to remember, it is the wank. Current Thing won't even feel Naruto's best attack LMAO... even if applied IN SUCCESSION.

And Saitama's consistent feats barely put him at country level.

Doesn't need to be "current" Thing. Ben's always been tough enough to tank attacks from people magnitudes more powerful than Naruto/Saitama.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Again WWH was in free fall in mid air and she only pushed him back a few meters which did nothing to him and she got KO'd off screen. She picked up Savage Hulk while his back was turned to her and he was fighting Cable and all that did was result in Hulk grabbing a piece of debris and knocked her out with it briefly.

Hulk has overpowered not winds but TK that was on panel said to be capable of moving a planet out of orbit, that's way more than 1 million tons of tsunamis.

Gale force winds aren't going to counter a thuderclap, because you are not realizing that a thunderclap is an instant massive explosion and Hulks thunderclaps have KO'd characters far more durable than Storm. It's not a tsunami wave going at 500 mph which Storm prepped for by creating multiple tornados, not to mention Hulk can spam his thunderclaps over and over and she can't do much about it. I still need to see Storm reacting and overpowering the shockwave of a nuke from 50 feet away basically for me to believe she can toss Hulk around without problems.

she lifted green hulk with a tornado. the fact he was free falling is inconsequential.

No Caption Provided

and stops at storm.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: I already posted that image in the post you are quoting what are you even trying to get across here? Here is the part where Savage Hulk one-shots her after she lifts him in the air while he was fighting Cable

No Caption Provided

Also WWH was the one free falling and it's not inconsequential because when you have no ability to fly and you are in free fall, literally any kind of force capable of moving your weight can move you, Hulk has no way to resist it mid-air, unless he counters with a thunderclap.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: I already posted that image in the post you are quoting what are you even trying to get across here? Here is the part where Savage Hulk one-shots her after she lifts him in the air while he was fighting Cable

No Caption Provided

Also WWH was the one free falling and it's not inconsequential because when you have no ability to fly and you are in free fall, literally any kind of force capable of moving your weight can move you, Hulk has no way to resist it mid-air, unless he counters with a thunderclap.

and ororo could easily dodge and or deflect that boulder. it would be silly to think otherwise.

also, I dont think your methodology is correct with the tsunami. you have to look at the amount of energy that is contained within it. the amount of energy in a tsunami can be 10 to 100x the power of a nuclear bomb. if hulk thunderclap had that amount of energy any opponent he hit with that would be reduced to nothing - literally. therefore, the fact her tornadoes can contain that amount of energy (which she also mentioned she could have directly controlled but it would have wiped out areas in other places) is beyond impressive and what would be required to counter hulks thunderclap.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: And yet she didn't in the comic.

Except Storm had time to prep and brace against a Tsunami which was still moving much slower than the shockwaves of Hulks thunderclap. Also the amount of energy in a 1 million ton tsunami is less than that of an atom bomb actually, it is only more than the atom bomb if we take into account that Tsunamis last for several minutes so all of that force is accumulated over time, while an atom bomb happens in a flash, but in that flash it has a lot more force than a Tsunami has in that same amount of time. The reason not every character Hulk hits with a thunderclap or his fist is reduced to nothing is because comics, if Hulk went around vaporizing everyone with a thunderclap that would be silly. Storm could literally vaporize any street tier character with her lightning but that doesn't happen because comic logic.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@absolvedofsin said:

@mooty_pass:

1. It does because he wasn't knocked around or BFR'd as you mentioned earlier he was in free fall and was pushed back only a few meters, anyone push him back with wind or TK or an energy blast, etc... when he is in a free fall. This is not Grey Hulk but Savage Hulk who had his back turned to Storm when she picked him up and she still got one-shotted

No, it actually doesn't matter Rather the Hulk is Free Falling or Standing around he still get's knocked around Via Winds. regardless of what Version he is. Your pegging WWH to be this VERY HEAVY person that can't be picked up by someone who creates unnatural weather and your disregarding the fact that Storm has been successful in moving he Hulk. Sir, you even posted a scan that confirms exactly what i'm saying.

Also, you left out that AFTER Savage Hulk hits her with a Rock(Which isn't a One-Shot considering she came back into battle pretty fast) She snatches the Hulk away in mid air free falling exactly like WWH and drops him. Saving Cable: *Ignore the Colossus Scan. That's accidental*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and pre-core Savage Hulk isn't even comparable to WWH in every attribute.

Then what was the purpose of you bring up a different Version of the Hulk resisting Planetary TK then?

Sir, we are not talking about attributes here. Where are talking about can WWH be moved by Storm's winds. The Answer is Yes. The Same writer who wrote the WWH Event is the same writer who gave Storm the feat of pushing back 1 Million Tons of water with her winds. So....yes. Clearly, Greg Pak believes her winds are strong enough to propel and rag doll WWH if he thinks Storm's Winds can stop a 100ft tall Tsunami. Please, sir let's be realistic and fair here.......

Also, to put in perspective. If Storm can pick up Terminus( someone who is more heavier than WWH) and bury him under a mountain side. I don't understand your Logic why she can't. Is it because you don't want to admit it? or What?

No Caption Provided

2. It's not PIS, you use every Storm feat you possible can and the feat you don't like from Hulk is PIS? He has overpowered TK capable of pushing a planet out of it's orbit against Stranger, he has walked through a TK from amped Vector that was so powerful it was literally pushing back reality itself and even before that Vector has claimed he has pushed back entire worlds with it, he has walked through a kinetic blast capable of splitting a planet in half, etc... So yes he does that all the time, you know with being the strongest one there is and all.

It is PIS. Your claiming that the Hulk resists Planetary TK on a daily basis when he doesn't. There are many examples of the Hulk getting BFR, but for some reason this particular statement takes presidency over all Hulks other showings??? Again, makes no sense. None of my claims have been PIS or wanking. Honestly, if it weren't for this New CV Rule of 3 Scans limit. I can show you how consistently powerful Storm's Winds have been throughout the years. And please do not be disrespectful and call me a Storm Wanker because I don't wank Storm.

If I REALLY wanted to Wank Storm. I could easily claim Storm's Winds have been Stated to Move Planets. See? Easy.

3. She has no advantage here, she literally can't do anything to him, he is too durable and too powerful to be ping-ponged around or whatever nonsense.

I think what is nonsense is that you clearly don't see the advantage Storm has over Hulk. And that's Range. Even if Storm can't beat the Hulk or whatever version of Hulk(Which I disagree because I think she can) as a Hulk fan(not me you) you need to realize your own characters weakness. He ins't going to be able to tag Storm let alone 3 of them who will rag doll him around. These are things that are very simple to admit.

I know what a thunderclap is, can you show me Storm defending against one, especially of Hulks caliber? Or at least stopping a nuke level explosion 50 feet away from her happening instantaneously over and over? Where did i dismiss her Tsunami feat?

How's the Hulk supposed to "Thunderclap" before Storm snatches him in the air? When has Hulk Thunderclap consecutively? Like Hulk Thunder clapping One after the other. Now, lets be realistic here again. Her powers work by mere thought she can conjure unnatural weather within the Blink of Eye. So, ask yourself how fast can the Hulk Thunderclap before Storm sends him away in the Blink of eye? Not 1, but 3 Storm's. Odds are? He won't get one clap in. You wanna talk about a Nuke being 50ft? Ok, i'll give you this example: Storm condense a Small Nuke using a Air Pressure Higher than Jupiter.

You are comparing apples and oranges here and Hulks thunderclaps have been more powerful than atomic bombs, also Storm had time to prep against that Tsunami, she has no prep here. Nobody is forcing you to continue any conversation.

I hope you don't believe Storm needs time to prep here weather attacks. Because you'd be sorely mistaken. She doesn't need prep here to knock the Hulk around. Anyway, i've provided sufficient enough proof that Storm's winds can and will knock around WWH since he's dealing with 3 of them. Even if the Storm's do lose this fight, it would be bias of you to deny and ignore the simple fact that WWH will struggle tagging them. And as I said, if you won't admit to this small simple fact that has been backed up by scans proves my whole point. Then there's no need to continue this discussion anymore.

Agree to Disagree.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This order is kind of messy. He could stop at 5, 6, 8, or 9 though imo.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absolvedofsin: but you know what she has bfr wwh, shut down hulk synapses, and picked him up from the air with a tornado. the only way he replicate a move is if there is random debris floating around.

also tsunami moves extremely fast my friend. it's one of those things where you have maybe seconds to prep for. it's not like a siren or anything like that sounds off.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass:

No, it actually doesn't matter Rather the Hulk is Free Falling or Standing around he still get's knocked around Via Winds. regardless of what Version he is. Your pegging WWH to be this VERY HEAVY person that can't be picked up by someone who creates unnatural weather and your disregarding the fact that Storm has been successful in moving he Hulk. Sir, you even posted a scan that confirms exactly what i'm saying.

Also, you left out that AFTER Savage Hulk hits her with a Rock(Which isn't a One-Shot considering she came back into battle pretty fast) She snatches the Hulk away in mid air free falling exactly like WWH and drops him. Saving Cable:

It does matter, context always matters. He doesn't because he has thunderclap. WWH is not a very heavy person you are strawmaning my argument i never said this. Yes she moved the Hulk when he was in free fall and she moved him when he was fighting Cable and she got KO'd as a result for it.

It took her out of the fight for a brief time so it's a one-shot, it's very lucky it didn't kill her considering Hulk has a super powerful throw like the time he threw a 6000 ton being from Earth to Moon. She didn't snatch Hulk, it specifically mentions that she used her winds to carry the gas into his lungs, which dropped him from the sky again he was in mid-air when this happened, so he had no leverage.

Then what was the purpose of you bring up a different Version of the Hulk resisting Planetary TK then?

Sir, we are not talking about attributes here. Where are talking about can WWH be moved by Storm's winds. The Answer is Yes. The Same writer who wrote the WWH Event is the same writer who gave Storm the feat of pushing back 1 Million Tons of water with her winds. So....yes. Clearly, Greg Pak believes her winds are strong enough to propel and rag doll WWH if he thinks Storm's Winds can stop a 100ft tall Tsunami. Please, sir let's be realistic and fair here.......

Also, to put in perspective. If Storm can pick up Terminus( someone who is more heavier than WWH) and bury him under a mountain side. I don't understand your Logic why she can't. Is it because you don't want to admit it? or What?

Because it's weaker than the one we are using here?

WWH can be moved by Storms winds, if she is trying to pick him up and not push him back, but than he would just thunderclap. Yea and it's the same writer who had WWH KO her off-panel. Clearly Greg Pak doesn't think Storm can do much of anything to WWH, since she failed to stop him and got knocked out in that event.

Did Terminus thunderclap when she picked him up? How are you incapable of reading what i am saying?

It is PIS. Your claiming that the Hulk resists Planetary TK on a daily basis when he doesn't. There are many examples of the Hulk getting BFR, but for some reason this particular statement takes presidency over all Hulks other showings??? Again, makes no sense. None of my claims have been PIS or wanking. Honestly, if it weren't for this New CV Rule of 3 Scans limit. I can show you how consistently powerful Storm's Winds have been throughout the years. And please do not be disrespectful and call me a Storm Wanker because I don't wank Storm.

If I REALLY wanted to Wank Storm. I could easily claim Storm's Winds have been Stated to Move Planets. See? Easy.

Ok then, Storms 1 million ton Tsunami feat is PIS because she doesn't deal with that on a daily basis. You know how silly that sounds? Do you think people with planetary TK attack Hulk on a daily basis? That doesn't happen to no one but when it has happened to him, he has resisted it, which is the important part. I don't think you understand what wank is..

Statements rarely mean anything, for instance Hulk was stated to be able to conquer entire galaxies and destroy the multiverse, but that is obvious nonsense.

I think what is nonsense is that you clearly don't see the advantage Storm has over Hulk. And that's Range. Even if Storm can't beat the Hulk or whatever version of Hulk(Which I disagree because I think she can) as a Hulk fan(not me you) you need to realize your own characters weakness. He ins't going to be able to tag Storm let alone 3 of them who will rag doll him around. These are things that are very simple to admit

I don't see what advantage she has over Hulk other than she can fly but that has rarely ever been an advantage over Hulk tbh. How can she beat a character she already lost to and several teams of X-men failed to beat, while that character was specifically been mentioned to hold back the entire time, how are you not a Storm wanker? I know my characters weakness, Storm isn't one of them. Sure he can he has jumped at speeds above mach 33 and has preformed thunderclaps that have put the strongest hurricanes to shame and been said to be more powerful than nukes, it is that simple.

How's the Hulk supposed to "Thunderclap" before Storm snatches him in the air? When has Hulk Thunderclap consecutively? Like Hulk Thunder clapping One after the other. Now, lets be realistic here again. Her powers work by mere thought she can conjure unnatural weather within the Blink of Eye. So, ask yourself how fast can the Hulk Thunderclap before Storm sends him away in the Blink of eye? Not 1, but 3 Storm's. Odds are? He won't get one clap in. You wanna talk about a Nuke being 50ft? Ok, i'll give you this example: Storm condense a Small Nuke using a Air Pressure Higher than Jupiter.

He can thunderclap after she snatches him too, a thunderclap can happen in a second, literally you or me can clap our hands near instantly, it's not that hard. He has actually thunderclapped consecutively against X-men though he never needed to spam his thunderclaps if that is what you are referring to, usually because 1 thunderclap from him does the trick. Hulk can clap instantly, it takes less time for Hulk to thunderclap than for Storm to send out winds, pick Hulk up and throw him somewhere at the speed that her winds can go at, while Hulk only needs to clap, also he can come back from anywhere essentially since he has jumped over continents even and adding 3 Storms doesn't increase their wind speed. Well luckily Hulks thunderclaps aren't that of a small nuke.

I hope you don't believe Storm needs time to prep here weather attacks. Because you'd be sorely mistaken. She doesn't need prep here to knock the Hulk around. Anyway, i've provided sufficient enough proof that Storm's winds can and will knock around WWH since he's dealing with 3 of them. Even if the Storm's do lose this fight, you can't deny the simple fact that WWH will struggle tagging them. And as I said, if you can't admit to the small simple fact that has been backed up by scans? Then there's no need to continue this discussion anymore.

No she needed time to prep against that Tsunami though. She can't knock Hulk around. I haven't seen any evidence yet all i have seen is Storm picking up an unaware Hulk that one-shot her and then pushing back a few meters a Hulk that KO'd her off-screen. I mean if Storm can dodge someone jumping at her with speeds over 33 mach, sure, but otherwise this seems pretty easy.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: She didn't BFR WWH, BFR stands for battle field removal, she didn't remove him from the battlefield she pushed him a few meters backwards lol. You can barely even affect his synapses and i don't know what that is suppose to do to a guy that has functioned without his entire brain already. There is debris always around also he can thunderclap.

Depends on how far the Tsunami is when it started. For instance the famous Tsunami in 2004 took 15 minutes to reach the nearest coastline and all the way up to 7 hours to reach the farthest one, so yes you can have plenty of time to prepare, you would only have seconds if the Tsunami literally appeared a few hundred meters away from you.

maxpoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 6, he's not beating gag power

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@absolvedofsin:

1. The Hulk has never shown the ability to Thunderclap faster before his opponent can react. He's always been given breathing room to utilize this attack. And since Storm's powers has on panel (many times)manifested faster than her opponents. The Hulk won't thunderclap fast enough before 1 of the Storm's snatches him in a Hurricane or Tornado. And Storm didn't get KO'ed because she came right back per the scan I showed. And in that very same scan you see Storm snatching him away from cable. Your argument falls apart when both examples of Hulk standing and free falling he gets blown away.
  2. Oh, i'm very capable of reading what your saying. The problem is your argument doesn't make sense. And your all over the place. Your trying to use a PIS example of 1 version of the Hulk in hopes that it works for another Version of the Hulk. While ignoring the fact that Hulk doesn't Resist those types of attacks consistently. Like ever. And ignore that Hulk has routinely been knocked round before. Then you act like Storm's winds are not powerful enough to fling him around after I have provided Feats that directly proves you wrong. And now you want to accept that Storm's winds can knock the Hulk around. Which as of now makes your whole entire argument in the first place irrelevant and redundant. How is this hard for you to understand??? Seriously?
  3. Now, your being desperate. It's funny you say that because here we have Storm stopping a Tsunami AGAIN. Which means There goes your PIS counter argument against Storm which means now your actually wrong.
No Caption Provided

@absolvedofsin said:

I don't see what advantage she has over Hulk other than she can fly but that has rarely ever been an advantage over Hulk tbh.

Then i'm going stop here. Regardless if the Storm's does lose this fight. If you can't see the clear advantage the Storm's has over Hulk. And how much he struggled with her winds. Let alone 3 of them?! Then Talking to you and showing you MORE scans of why your wrong is just a waste of my time and yours. So, agree to disagree.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absolvedofsin: she most certainly did remove him the area at which the battle was occurring and knocked him away into some buildings that were not where he was intending to land. ororo also has fine control over her winds. if her target is only hulk that is all her winds will pick up.

when she created her winds to stop the tsunami it was about to hit the coastline. she didnt have prep.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass:

1. This is untrue, i have no idea why you would even make up such a blatant lie considering Hulk has literally countered attacks themselves with a thunderclap. Also you are trying to overcomplicate a thunderclap it's literally a clapping of 2 hands, you and me can do it in any situation in a second. She was KO'd briefly and she got lucky because if Hulk threw it at full force she would have died there and her body would be either crushed or exploded from the force. It doesn't' fall apart because in both examples Storm was the one ending up getting taken out.

2. Show me when Hulk has failed to resist telekinesis? Show me when Hulk was overpowered by planetary force? I will wait, also this is all the same Hulk btw, it's not a different being or character it's all the same Hulk just in different periods of time and personalities and it was already established multiple times that WWH is the strongest and angriest he has been up until that point(WBH would supersede that later). By routenly knocked around you mean she barely even managed to move him when he was in free fall and she managed to pick him up when his back was to her and in both cases she got taken out? Why is it so hard for YOU to understand that Storms winds are nigh useless to a guy that routinely overpowers forces several magnitudes above any of this. But when you don't like that fact you call it PIS without any evidence to back it up why it's PIS, you said he doesn't do that all the time, OK, provide me an example of when he failed to overpower a planetary force. I will wait in the mean time if you want i can provide you with over half a dozen examples of him overpowering it in just the last decade.

3. See how much of a hypocrite you are? I mentioned Hulk overpowering planetary forces multiple times yet you call it PIS, but when i do that for Storm you go "well she did it TWICE so it's not PIS", if it's not PIS for one of them it's not PIS for either of them you can't have one rule for one of them and another for the other, the fact that it upsets you that Hulk whose whole shtick is to be the strongest one there is has planetary+ strength where he overpowers these things routinely is your problem entirely.

Then i'm going stop here. Regardless if the Storm's does lose this fight. If you can't see the clear advantage the Storm's has over Hulk. And how much he struggled with her winds. Let alone 3 of them?! Then Talking to you and showing you MORE scans of why your wrong is just a waste of my time and yours. So, agree to disagree.

Feel free to. I really don't see the advantage other than she can fly but that's never been much of an advantage against Hulk in comics. Yea the struggle of getting pushed back a few meters while in free fall and then KOing her later and the struggle of getting picked up as your back is turned and then KOing her with a piece of debris. You can show the scans but you can't twist the context to them the way you want.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AbsolvedOfSin

@butterflykyss said:

@absolvedofsin: she most certainly did remove him the area at which the battle was occurring and knocked him away into some buildings that were not where he was intending to land. ororo also has fine control over her winds. if her target is only hulk that is all her winds will pick up.

when she created her winds to stop the tsunami it was about to hit the coastline. she didnt have prep.

No she didn't, she barely even pushed him a little backwards

literally all of them where still in that are with him, removing someone from the battlefield means you are no longer anyhwere near everyone else and no one can even see you.

Yes she did, she even herself says she is "preparing" for it lol.

No Caption Provided

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absolvedofsin: that scan shows she moved him up and over to another building. I'm not seeing the point of your argument.

Yout other scan isnt showing.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Nima_

Stops at 10.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: She didn't move him up, she pushed him back slightly, there is no arch of him going up and over, just a slight curve in his fall.

The other scan will show properly if you click on it but here

No Caption Provided

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk HAS a feat of resisting BFR insanely strong winds when bracing himself. And that was no Green Scar.

Green Scar treated Storm like fodder and KO'd her offscreen in WWH after she performed the awesome feat of slightly pushing him back.