Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

World War Hulk & U-Foes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor & Loki

No Caption Provided
  • The battle is won by death, KO or incapacitation. Morals On. In character. The planet is indestructible. Both sides start 50 ft apart. No prep time.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Many argue WWH >>> Thor (because he is). Thor gets stomped then Loki eventually goes down (this without knowing anything on U-Foes).

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Team 1 STOMPS.

WWH takes on Thor mid-hard difficulty.

Loki without prep is entirely overrated, for a guy that got lolstomped by Hulk using nothing but physical force twice before he sure gets wanked a lot. U-Foes have enough power and versatility to take him out easily, two of the members are arguably herald level.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many argue WWH >>> Thor (because he is). Thor gets stomped then Loki eventually goes down (this without knowing anything on U-Foes).

World War Hulk would beat Thor, but it is by no means a stomp. I'm sure @atheistknowledge would agree with me here. Hulk and the U-Foes do win every time though.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: Agreed, it's not a stomp, the only version of Hulk that would stomp regular Thor IMO is WBH.

Well to be fair there is more if we count all the non-canon ones or Maestro with the ISO sphere, but honestly who cares about those anyway.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: Agreed, it's not a stomp, the only version of Hulk that would stomp regular Thor IMO is WBH.

Well to be fair there is more if we count all the non-canon ones or Maestro with the ISO sphere, but honestly who cares about those anyway.

Agreed.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Lvenger

@atheistknowledge: Loki is pretty overwanked a lot of the time on CV without prep, I've debated against him successfully in tournies using Superman who's vulnerable to magic. I'm just waiting for the Loki wank to come in where Loki will go intangible, mentally attack the U Foes and then drain Hulk.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AbelHsu

Team 1 annihilate.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Loki and Thor should be fairly knowledgable of the U-Foes. Thor's faced them a few times and Loki has used them during his Acts Of Vengeance plot. Loki also was a key player in the Siege plot that the U-foes were part of. Loki & Thor should in no way be ignorant of the U-Foes. Vector is the only member of the U-Foes I see even being a wildcard in this fight.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

GunsNRoses23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@atheistknowledge: Loki is pretty overwanked a lot of the time on CV without prep, I've debated against him successfully in tournies using Superman who's vulnerable to magic. I'm just waiting for the Loki wank to come in where Loki will go intangible, mentally attack the U Foes and then drain Hulk.

Or turn them into bars of soap in a picosecond

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team uno

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

Ugh the transmutation wank Loki gets is also absurd. Like you do realise he's not that hax just because he can make buildings come alive and make dragons out of clouds?

GunsNRoses23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@gunsnroses23 said:
@lvenger said:

Ugh the transmutation wank Loki gets is also absurd. Like you do realise he's not that hax just because he can make buildings come alive and make dragons out of clouds?

Especially considering many people can resist transmutation effects. I mean look at Heimdall for example with Enchantress whos comparable to Loki.

Hulk is already resistant to transmutation and above Heimdall so there goes that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@gunsnroses23 said:
@lvenger said:

Especially considering many people can resist transmutation effects. I mean look at Heimdall for example with Enchantress whos comparable to Loki.

Hulk is already resistant to transmutation and above Heimdall so there goes that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You're talking about the same Enchantress who's KILLED the Hulk with a gesture?(Odin revived him) She's also dropped him like a bag of dirt using her mental powers. Loki is really above the Enchantress too. The Hulk does have a limit with transmutation as we've seen Dormammu demonstrate. Sure his healing factor has helped him to resist some people's powers but what his limit is??? Loki has turn Bor into snow....I'd say either's limits are debatable..

However, I'm not going to get too much into the the Hulk here but the U-foes. They really have no defense against magic that I know of. Do they? Even at World War level the Hulk will be have an issue with either of these two. So we can have either Loki or Thor fighting the U-foes while the other fights the Hulk. The U-foes biggest advantage is that they are difficult to hurt. Half being intangible and the other half being durable. This works well against the Hulk. Against Loki and Thor, they don't have much advantage. Loki could likely take them out with a finger flick but more likely would manipulate them into fighting the Hulk. Thor can block or absorb the two more dangerous members of the U-foes. I honestly don't know if Vaper can even do anything to these two. Ironclad might get a good hit in at best.

Over all I don't see the U-foes being too much of an issue. Either they get taken out with ease or they get turned into alias against the Hulk. Beyond that, WWHulk was a major plot driven tank. Going by logic Loki and Thor still are more powerful than him. Yeah, they likely wouldn't win a fist fight but both have too many powers he can't really counter no matter how mad he gets.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@bones309: Back in the classic days, after that Hulk has received so many amps that even a weaker version of him that resides in Amadeus Cho resisted Enchantress trying to drop him like it was a walk in a park. So yea i wouldn't use that PIS/low showing from before. Since Hulk has resisted transmutations from beings on Thors to SS level. Bor did not have his magic defense up when Loki turned him into snow and judging by how Skyfathers are generally portrayed as overall physically weaker in strength and durability(something supported in the bio books) then someone like Thor(until they chose to magically amp themselves) i don't see Loki doing anything to Hulk.

Loki doesn't have a good way with dealing with the U-foes either, especially with all 4 of them at once.

Neither Loki nor Thor can take out Hulk, Hulk already even before his core breach amp has a positive track record against Thor and he also beat Loki twice before and this is WWH. I am tired of the too many powers nonsense argument when all Thor ever does is brawl especially in the past decade.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bones309

@bones309: Back in the classic days, after that Hulk has received so many amps that even a weaker version of him that resides in Amadeus Cho resisted Enchantress trying to drop him like it was a walk in a park. So yea i wouldn't use that PIS/low showing from before. Since Hulk has resisted transmutations from beings on Thors to SS level. Bor did not have his magic defense up when Loki turned him into snow and judging by how Skyfathers are generally portrayed as overall physically weaker in strength and durability(something supported in the bio books) then someone like Thor(until they chose to magically amp themselves) i don't see Loki doing anything to Hulk.

Loki doesn't have a good way with dealing with the U-foes either, especially with all 4 of them at once.

Neither Loki nor Thor can take out Hulk, Hulk already even before his core breach amp has a positive track record against Thor and he also beat Loki twice before and this is WWH. I am tired of the too many powers nonsense argument when all Thor ever does is brawl especially in the past decade.

If Amadeus Cho can resist the Enchantress, it's not the same as Banner's Hulk. Captain America resisted her power right after she dropped the Hulk. Different people have different minds. Really I didn't want to get into the Hulk much here because this thread just stinks of another tired Hulk vs Thor thread that's masked with a few other people. I just found it silly that someone used the Enchantress vs Heimdall in this fight to argue the Hulk resisting Loki's power. Since the Enchantress has KILLED the Hulk with her powers. She's also not in this fight and Heimdall in the picture they used states it's the magic sword he has that stops her power.

You can argue the Hulk resisting some of Loki's powers but what defense do the U-Foes have against magic? Heck, what's to stop Loki from simply convincing them to help against the Hulk even without magic? What is the goal of the U-foes? Money? Power? To be turned normal again? Loki could easily offer them all and more. He's a master manipulator. Before someone says anything about prep time. He really wouldn't need it here. They already hate the Hulk I'm sure, Loki knows them, and they're hardly Thanos or Dr. Doom. If they refuse he can still likely use his magic to fool them into fighting the Hulk. The U-foes have either great durability or are pretty much intangible. It makes them good Hulk foes but Loki has powers that easily get past that. He could likely just turn them back to normal humans with ease.

I simply said they are more powerful than him. Something I'd think even the most diehard Hulk fan has to admit to some level. Just look up all their powers. How they'd fight him or how much their powers would effect him would clearly come down to the writers/editors to some degree. Loki and Thor could simplify teleport him into space. I'd say floating in space would count as incapacitating and there are no rules here against removing people from the battle field. Thor has done this twice to the Hulk that I know of, so it's not completely against his character.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@bones309 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

If Amadeus Cho can resist the Enchantress, it's not the same as Banner's Hulk. Captain America resisted her power right after she dropped the Hulk. Different people have different minds. Really I didn't want to get into the Hulk much here because this thread just stinks of another tired Hulk vs Thor thread that's masked with a few other people. I just found it silly that someone used the Enchantress vs Heimdall in this fight to argue the Hulk resisting Loki's power. Since the Enchantress has KILLED the Hulk with her powers. She's also not in this fight and Heimdall in the picture they used states it's the magic sword he has that stops her power.

You can argue the Hulk resisting some of Loki's powers but what defense do the U-Foes have against magic? Heck, what's to stop Loki from simply convincing them to help against the Hulk even without magic? What is the goal of the U-foes? Money? Power? To be turned normal again? Loki could easily offer them all and more. He's a master manipulator. Before someone says anything about prep time. He really wouldn't need it here. They already hate the Hulk I'm sure, Loki knows them, and they're hardly Thanos or Dr. Doom. If they refuse he can still likely use his magic to fool them into fighting the Hulk. The U-foes have either great durability or are pretty much intangible. It makes them good Hulk foes but Loki has powers that easily get past that. He could likely just turn them back to normal humans with ease.

I simply said they are more powerful than him. Something I'd think even the most diehard Hulk fan has to admit to some level. Just look up all their powers. How they'd fight him or how much their powers would effect him would clearly come down to the writers/editors to some degree. Loki and Thor could simplify teleport him into space. I'd say floating in space would count as incapacitating and there are no rules here against removing people from the battle field. Thor has done this twice to the Hulk that I know of, so it's not completely against his character.

But it is, the Hulk that Cho has is the one that Banner has. If Cap resisted her power it either works entirely different to conventional TP or it was PIS since Cap has nowhere near the same resistance to TP as Hulk. Needless to say Green Scars mind is a whole new level compared to Savage Hulks. Yes i understand that, but Enchantress killing Hulk some 40 years ago has about as much bearing as the time Abomination killed the Hulk.

Umm what? How is Loki gonna convince them to help them against Hulk? This is a team based fight and WWH and U-foes are on the same team, just how Loki and Thor are on the other, there is no "hey guys come join our team we got lemonade and stuff", i mean that's about as absurd as WWH convincing Thor to join him. U-foes don't really have much feats against magic as far as i know but neiter does Loki have against X-rays power which dropped Thor before.

Loki was never impressive to me outside prep, his feats are mostly wanked to be higher than they really are. Thor is more powerful than Hulk, that doesn't guarantee him the win since other factors outside of power go into play and it's funny you should mention that they have power Hulk can't overcome no matter how mad he gets considering that's exactly what he did in WWH when everyone was throwing all kinds of nonsense at him and he just went through all of it. It's even funnier when in the original script WWH was meant to fight OF Thor to a stalemate, but that's neither here nor there. When things like "incapacitation" are mentioned they usually don't mean incapacitation by BFR, though i can't read the OP's mind and tell you what he meant. I just know that Thor has teleported Hulk before but he has teleported himself together with Hulk and the way he teleports others is by opening a portal and pushing them through it, which doesn't seem like a viable strategy here, considering even the unstoppable Juggernaut had problems pushing WWH, let alone Thor.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bones309

@atheistknowledge said:
@bones309 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

But it is, the Hulk that Cho has is the one that Banner has. If Cap resisted her power it either works entirely different to conventional TP or it was PIS since Cap has nowhere near the same resistance to TP as Hulk. Needless to say Green Scars mind is a whole new level compared to Savage Hulks. Yes i understand that, but Enchantress killing Hulk some 40 years ago has about as much bearing as the time Abomination killed the Hulk.

Umm what? How is Loki gonna convince them to help them against Hulk? This is a team based fight and WWH and U-foes are on the same team, just how Loki and Thor are on the other, there is no "hey guys come join our team we got lemonade and stuff", i mean that's about as absurd as WWH convincing Thor to join him. U-foes don't really have much feats against magic as far as i know but neiter does Loki have against X-rays power which dropped Thor before.

Loki was never impressive to me outside prep, his feats are mostly wanked to be higher than they really are. Thor is more powerful than Hulk, that doesn't guarantee him the win since other factors outside of power go into play and it's funny you should mention that they have power Hulk can't overcome no matter how mad he gets considering that's exactly what he did in WWH when everyone was throwing all kinds of nonsense at him and he just went through all of it. It's even funnier when in the original script WWH was meant to fight OF Thor to a stalemate, but that's neither here nor there. When things like "incapacitation" are mentioned they usually don't mean incapacitation by BFR, though i can't read the OP's mind and tell you what he meant. I just know that Thor has teleported Hulk before but he has teleported himself together with Hulk and the way he teleports others is by opening a portal and pushing them through it, which doesn't seem like a viable strategy here, considering even the unstoppable Juggernaut had problems pushing WWH, let alone Thor.

Cho being a Hulk or not should not really matter when it comes to mental resistance. Really the Enchantress was also fall down drunk in when she dropped the Hulk but had issues with Cap. Neither Cap nor the Hulk have been clearly shown immune to mind control. All this stuff comes down to the whim of a writher/editor. I'm not going to get into the Hulk vs the Enchantress here, there are threads for that. I simply made a point based upon someone else's argument using her and a scan that seem about as old as when she killed him. Bottom line is someone made a dumb argument, I simply tried to counter it. You're best not to get too into it.

Seriously? Loki is a master manipulator. I simply argued that he'd use his well established skills to convince people who hate the Hulk to attack the Hulk. Because that'd be difficult?? I only made this argument to avoid trying to argue how a high end magic god could simply wave his hand and kill these people. If you are unable to see how much Loki is beyond these people...well what's the point here? Sure they might hurt him and might get a good hit in but he should be able to turn them into ice cream without any real difficulty. You know what, make a simple Loki vs the U-foes thread....see what we get. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was locked.

Honestly the WWHulk story was PIS on steroids. I simply used the idea of teleportation to avoid nonsense arguments based upon such feats. Loki and Thor can teleport people without pushing them. Loki can at least that I know of. If the person who made this fight didn't want this option, I don't really care. They left the loophole and I used it to avoid some tired arguments that have no real answer. Do you honestly want to argue post after post as to if Loki can do what Dormammu did to the Hulk or just simply except that technically he can teleport him away?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@bones309 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

Cho being a Hulk or not should not really matter when it comes to mental resistance. Really the Enchantress was also fall down drunk in when she dropped the Hulk but had issues with Cap. Neither Cap nor the Hulk have been clearly shown immune to mind control. All this stuff comes down to the whim of a writher/editor. I'm not going to get into the Hulk vs the Enchantress here, there are threads for that. I simply made a point based upon someone else's argument using her and a scan that seem about as old as when she killed him. Bottom line is someone made a dumb argument, I simply tried to counter it. You're best not to get too into it.

Seriously? Loki is a master manipulator. I simply argued that he'd use his well established skills to convince people who hate the Hulk to attack the Hulk. Because that'd be difficult?? I only made this argument to avoid trying to argue how a high end magic god could simply wave his hand and kill these people. If you are unable to see how much Loki is beyond these people...well what's the point here? Sure they might hurt him and might get a good hit in but he should be able to turn them into ice cream without any real difficulty. You know what, make a simple Loki vs the U-foes thread....see what we get. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was locked.

Honestly the WWHulk story was PIS on steroids. I simply used the idea of teleportation to avoid nonsense arguments based upon such feats. Loki and Thor can teleport people without pushing them. Loki can at least that I know of. If the person who made this fight didn't want this option, I don't really care. They left the loophole and I used it to avoid some tired arguments that have no real answer. Do you honestly want to argue post after post as to if Loki can do what Dormammu did to the Hulk or just simply except that technically he can teleport him away?

It does matter actually because Cho was stated to not be able to get as angry as Bruce and it's not his primary driving force either and the reason Hulk resists most mental attacks is precisely because of that rage. Cap is nowhere near immune to mind control, Hulk has been actually flat out called immune to it on a few occasions and powerful telepaths failed to affect him several times. So what you are telling me is someone made a dumb argument, sure i can agree with that, but you countered that dumb argument by making your own dumb argument? Is that what i am supposed to extrapolate?

OMG, it's not about whether or not Loki can convince them, in normal circumstances he would but this is a battle thread in which case there is no space for convincing others or whatnot, it's why you have threads where random villains and heroes are on the same teams, or you have threads where family members fight to the death. Yea and X-ray waves his hand and kills him as well or Vector blows him into oblivion, i mean i can make that same argument as well since Loki has no feats against negative gamma rays that already dropped his more durable brother. I can guarantee you that if you made Loki vs U-foes thread it wouldn't be locked, in fact the winners would probably be the U-foes.

No it wasn't i've heard this excuse multiple times and i ALWAYS slapped it away so hard the people claiming PIS never tried to again. The story has CIS which is normal and the reason why any event even works in the first place, but that were hardly any instances of PIS. No they didn't leave a loophole, then again i guess it speaks volumes about those that want to exploit loopholes instead of relying on better arguments. Loki is not Dormamu(not even close lol) and all Dormamu did was freeze him temporarily not turn him into ice or whatnot on top of that Hulk has already resisted matter manipulation from characters more powerful then Loki.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character, team 1, by far

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@bones309 said:
@atheistknowledge said:

It does matter actually because Cho was stated to not be able to get as angry as Bruce and it's not his primary driving force either and the reason Hulk resists most mental attacks is precisely because of that rage. Cap is nowhere near immune to mind control, Hulk has been actually flat out called immune to it on a few occasions and powerful telepaths failed to affect him several times. So what you are telling me is someone made a dumb argument, sure i can agree with that, but you countered that dumb argument by making your own dumb argument? Is that what i am supposed to extrapolate?

OMG, it's not about whether or not Loki can convince them, in normal circumstances he would but this is a battle thread in which case there is no space for convincing others or whatnot, it's why you have threads where random villains and heroes are on the same teams, or you have threads where family members fight to the death. Yea and X-ray waves his hand and kills him as well or Vector blows him into oblivion, i mean i can make that same argument as well since Loki has no feats against negative gamma rays that already dropped his more durable brother. I can guarantee you that if you made Loki vs U-foes thread it wouldn't be locked, in fact the winners would probably be the U-foes.

No it wasn't i've heard this excuse multiple times and i ALWAYS slapped it away so hard the people claiming PIS never tried to again. The story has CIS which is normal and the reason why any event even works in the first place, but that were hardly any instances of PIS. No they didn't leave a loophole, then again i guess it speaks volumes about those that want to exploit loopholes instead of relying on better arguments. Loki is not Dormamu(not even close lol) and all Dormamu did was freeze him temporarily not turn him into ice or whatnot on top of that Hulk has already resisted matter manipulation from characters more powerful then Loki.

Someone did make a dumb argument and you had to butt into it. One could argue that Cho and Cap have greater will power than Bruce...The Hulk has been mind controlled quit a few times if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't there a fairly resent issue(last decade at least) where he was mind controlled by EX Nihilo(or his crew)? Let's face it, the Enchantress controlled him but had an issue with Captain America. This took place at the same time. Say what you will about his mental resistance but you're arguing against something that literally happened.

It's a battle thread, I simply argued that arguably the most known manipulator would...well, manipulate people. Be it strait forward or using his powers. You argue that Thor is more durable than Loki but just off the top of my head. Loki has resisted Rogue's power with ease., while Thor was taken down by it. Heck, Loki has had his head cut off and simply put it back on. Really, Loki is as powerful as a plot needs him to be. A quick example of his power is the Tri-Sentinal. Something Loki created with a finger snap and as only a middle finger to his failed Acts of Vengeance. It took the Captain Universe powered Spider-man to "stop" it. A Spider-man who punched the Hulk into orbit by accident. This didn't even stop the Tri-Sentinal. It later reformed it's self. Back to the U-Foes, lets simply consider this. Do you think Loki has a way to block, deflect, or tank their powers? Now consider it the other way. Do they have any way to block, dodge, or tank his powers? Make a Loki vs the U-foes thread. I can't guarantee it being blocked but I can't see many people favoring the U-Foes. I like the U-Foes! They're just are not Loki level. We're also assuming Loki will take them on. Thor has shown that his hammer can block their power and take them out if I'm not mistaken.

In all honestly, I can see a raged out Hulk being an issue for some people. Morals on helps a lot but let's just consider Dr Strange. Him having any issue with the Hulk is just dumb. For some reason in that story he did something really dumb and took on the power of Zom? Only to get into a fist fight with the Hulk?? A guy who's hurt Galactus and faces Dormamu, etc. Seriously, he could have sent the Hulk to some crazy demention till he had time to think at the very least. This just seemed silly. Even Reed Richards should have been able to handle him better. They already committed to the idea of sending him away. Both Reed and Strange should be able to send him to some alternate world for a few years with ease. The plot had both Reed and Strange using plans that were just dumb for the sake of the plot. Stark's plan was sabotaged If I remember correct. Blackbolt was a Skull...

No where in the rules does it say that anyone can not be teleported into space leaving them incapacitated. I think it speaks more about those who take issue with those simply using the powers of one side to show how they'd win. If you're looking for excuses in the rules that are not there....sorry, there is no rule against these two dumping the Hulk in orbit.

Dormamu turned the Hulk into crystal, while pretty much laughing at him. He was only saved by someone else's power if I'm not mistaken. The Hulk can resist being transformed but he is clearly not immune. You can argue the power of Loki vs Dormamu, but really this is why I simply pointed out that both Thor and Loki can dump him into space. Why argue some debatable nonsense when I can simply point out that they can teleport him into dead space to win? Seriously, both have the power to win here with ease using the rules provided. You just don't like it. Can Loki turn this Hulk into snow...don't matter...he doesn't need to. You're only making an issue of it because you've got no real counter argument. Again, these two are in reality just more powerful. Do you want some rule that makes this fact debatable? It's still a fact, even if there were some rule against it.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morals on, team 1 wins, by a wide margin

WWH wins over morals on thor, and u foes win against unprep loki

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morals on, team 1 wins, by a wide margin

WWH wins over morals on thor, and u foes win against unprep loki

Why does Loki need prep. against the U-Foes? He's already well aware of their powers, personality, etc. They're not Dr. Doom or Thanos level complex. What issue do they present that Loki would require preparation to deal with? Loki has WAY better feats. Even if Loki had no idea who these people were, his power range is much higher than their's. They don't have any power/skill that I can think of that would really take Loki off guard. On the other hand, I don't know of the U-foes facing a being like Loki with any real success. Loki is an A list villain and the U-foes are at best B+. He can likely turn them back to normal humans with a gesture.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NewWorldOrder

Team 1

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki solos.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't WWH fight Sentry to a stand still?? If so, he's defenitely not losing to Thor. Not stomping, but defenitely not losing. He'd prolly be super tired after the battle, but I feel like hulk would win. And also, Loki wouldn't even have to try for the fodder on Hulk's team.

We're left with a tired Hulk and warmed-up Loki, Loki's magic should be enough at this point to do just about whatever he wants.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki still solos as of current(easily skyfather level), the u-foes are fodder (loki kills 100s of frost giants with his voice, hus death voice is too much )and so is wwh(can be transmuted or bfr with a snap ) as far as current loki is concerned. hulk trolls wank harder

Lych

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 I think. Loki seems to be overrated .

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins handily. Loki is not soloing. He gets taken out fairly easily:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: How would Loki get taken out easily? He's Sorceror Supreme currently too.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker: Forgot about that. What kinds of feats does he have as Sorceror Supreme?

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker: Forgot about that. What kinds of feats does he have as Sorceror Supreme?

fought with strange who transmutated an entire dimension

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Noone1996: which comic is hulk smashing loki from? looks out of context to me. I might be a sucker attack but who knows? loki anyways is now written on a level far above herald tier. he does solo and stomp.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: It's from Deadpool's Art of War. I think it might be issue 3. That series actually has really good showings for Loki against Thor.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol why is everyone suddenly low balling Loki? Loki not fighting physically should potentially solo. His hax hulk has zero answer for. Thor could at least hang while Loki easily dispatches the over wanted UFO's.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thread was made 11 months ago, so it's not SS Loki.

@noone1996: How would Loki get taken out easily? He's Sorceror Supreme currently too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434 said:

@Noone1996: which comic is hulk smashing loki from? looks out of context to me. I might be a sucker attack but who knows? loki anyways is now written on a level far above herald tier. he does solo and stomp.

I haven't actually read that series, but his attire resembles a lot more his classic/old version than the modern one Loki assumed and basically constantly used after the Agent of Asgard though. Not every comic happens in the same period of time...Especially considering the Agent of Asgard storyline where Loki becomes the God of Stories was only released months after the comic where that scan comes from, at least from what I searched.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: I've read that comic and checked out its date.

Loki wasn't even the GoS back then.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thread was made 11 months ago, so it's not SS Loki.

Sorcerer Supreme is just a title, it doesn't grant bonus powers, so feats of SS Loki are applieable to GoS Loki.

Also 11 months ago Loki was still God of Stories, he became GoS in Loki: Agent of Asgard #17, which was released in August 19, 2015.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: I've read that comic and checked out its date.

Loki wasn't even the GoS back then.

To be fair Loki's low showings are retconned as his subconscious simply warps reality so that he loses, because apparently he has a self-defeating urge and his powers manifest it in reality.

In short that instance is just another showcase of that.

http://gillen.cream.org/wordpress_html/5938/writer-notes-young-avengers-13/

" I didn’t talk much about Leah last time, but the green lettering started there, and is the guilty-conscience signifier. Leah’s whole scheme has been Loki’s self-defeating urge made manifest. "

" The emotional state and wishes of Reality Warpers can create effects – even to the level of creating whole people. "

"....Loki has been stated repeatedly as a reality warper, at his full power....."

" In short: Loki’s subconsciousness creates a plan to put Loki in a position where he has to confess or lose. This was all Loki’s plan. "

The writer basically explains that Loki has self-defeating urge and his reality warping powers subconsciosly make him lose.

During YA, his self-defeated urge reached to critical state, to the point, the said urge became a real entity, instead of subconscious thing.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U-Foes solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum:

To be fair Loki's low showings are retconned as his subconscious simply warps reality so that he loses, because apparently he has a self-defeating urge and his powers manifest it in reality.

In short that instance is just another showcase of that.

I'm aware of that instance, but still...Wouldn't that make him pretty impossible to use in battles? What stops Loki from doing that again with any opponent(Or even here) and then losing the fight, for example? It also would be hard to gauge his level if all his losses are self-imposed or the fact that many writers may not share the same view as that writer.

Although it's beyond clear the scan above is nothing more than the writer making a reference to the scene in the Avengers movie where Hulk slammed down Loki on the floor and he didn't even try to hide that, so shouldn't be taking seriously as we know it isn't a good depiction of the character's levels.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunsnroses23: Just for the record magic users in Asgard rank

Loki

Karnilla

Enchantress

Loki is well above Amora good as she is

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Because everything happened inside a book Deadpool was writing. No actual characters were involved.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Noone1996

@ghostravage: I thought that he was writing his book about events that were really happening. Events he was causing. Writing them as it happened. The story starts off with him at a publishing company talking to a woman (before he starts typing his story) and then it ends with him talking to the same woman at the publishing company, but she's commending him on how his story fit in with what really happened in New York. He even goes on to say that he sustained injuries from the heroes that were angry he caused the entire mess. So the dialogue with the woman takes place outside the "art of war" book, but then at the end he's talking to her again and she claims it all really happened and Wade even explains the consequences of his actions. Am I missing something here?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: The war she's referencing World War Hulk and most likely Secret Invasion as well, not Deadpool's War in particular, hence why she says it is a "combination" of real world applications of things that actually happened as opposed to a historical description of an event. The war Deadpool is describing never happened and the fact he played with the character's depictions like Thor using a more classic outfit, The Executioner being alive when he died even before Deadpool was introduced into comics, Loki first depicted as a child, then a woman and then his classic self or the Fantastic Four using Robinson's red suits introduced into 2014 just makes it even more blatantly out of continuity. Nothing matches the continuity. Moreover, that Asgardian invasion is never mentioned nor referenced in any other comic as something that actually happened.