world forger (comics) vs new living tribunal (comics)

• 66 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, did they retcon who created multiverse in DC again?

Living Tribunal should still win as long as he doesn't job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, did they retcon who created multiverse in DC again?

Living Tribunal should still win as long as he doesn't job.

not sure but how would his faces agree or how wouldn't he job (I don't think he would I just would like to know how)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well then world forger wins 7/10

I believe he is in a higher tier than nlt

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By arqe

@breakofdawn: I do think they are just expanding. Because there are worlds outside the Source Wall, like where the Otherkind came from( Justice League Dark ). Because if i remember correctly Fate said they are coming outside of the Source Wall since Source Wall has been ripped open or something like that couple of issues ago.

Because you know, there should be infinite earths but we know only 52 of them properly and there are no others inside the multiverse map.

MrMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

world forger created hypertime and multiverses, he wins

Avatar image for muhammad_takiya_aldo
Muhammad_Takiya_Aldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely The World Forger!

Avatar image for muhammad_takiya_aldo
Muhammad_Takiya_Aldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living Tribunal.
World Forger has no feats that suggest he could beat him.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT stomps hard

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This whole time I thought LT was bald.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eri_Joni  Online

LT.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: Thats Adam Warlock who was appointed as the new living tribunal after the previous one was killed by Adam accidentally destroying the multiverse by waking up literally.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not sure who’d win world forger was beaten by amped Supe but keep in mind this Supes shattered the 6th dimension with a punch so he’s amp made him 6D in the least. And yes the scan below is the 6th dimension WF just made an earth there.

No Caption Provided

Like I also said Adam destroyed the multiverse by waking up

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ultimately they seem to operate on similar levels of power too close to say who wins. People who don’t know WF dont know he created Barbatos, Barbatos the batgod was made to devour dark universes but he didn’t so the dark universes made by WF made the dark multiverse. So WF is capable of casually creating multiversal entities, since Barbatos was meant to eat all dark universe which are infinite

With this knowledge I’d like someone to bring forth feats for Adam LT.

Otherwise this might be a stalemate

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz He didn't destroy the multiverse. Starlin's a moron and thinks that every reality has its own LT, so he explicitly wrote it as a single universe.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mbatz

@breakofdawn: Well starlin is retarded I actually didn’t know that he wrote it so it was each universe has a LT in Starlins run thanks

I guess that means WF would beat Adam LT but normal LT would be a stalemate I think but I’m tired I’ll probably change my mind later TBH

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By green_skaar

LT is like 11 or 15D, I forget offhand, I"m sure someone has the scan.

@mbatz said:

I’m not sure who’d win world forger was beaten by amped Supe but keep in mind this Supes shattered the 6th dimension with a punch so he’s amp made him 6D in the least. And yes the scan below is the 6th dimension WF just made an earth there.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

LT is like 11 or 15D, I forget offhand, I"m sure someone has the scan.

@mbatz said:

Those dimensions are just parallel dimensions, no evidence of hierarchy, and are not Higher Dimensional planes. Lol

But I guess I am just "DCsplaining" because everyone knows that Marvel is the stronkest verse after all.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: This is Adam LT after retcon

He isn’t nearly as powerful as pre-starlin run. Also the concepts of DC and marvel are too different to say who’s stronger by merely using dimensional levels I almost regret mentioning the 6D feat if it was going to be interpreted this way. I mean for a start worldforger made hypertime so he could be omniversal at best. DC hypertime is the location in which all DC multiverses exists in. And considering WF made dark and normal multiverse it’s not so unbelievable. But using current on panel feats he’s only multi-multiversal for creating the dark multiverse and normal multiverse and creating Barbatos the batgod that is multiversal since he can eat infinite universes. That’s why I say even pre-starlin LT is evenly matched with WF. Multi-multiversal by on panel feats WF and LT is judge of multiversals and has recreated multiverses. Hence why I say evenly matched, starlin version is spite.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mbatz

@green_skaar: Green skaar don’t listen to this guy watch me debunk he’s claims really quick

@etriel: If you think they are just parallel dimensions you know nothing about DC.

The forth dimension in DC is time is that a parallel dimension.

The fifth dimension which is home to Mr. Mxy is the realm of imagination and Mr. Mxy and all imps are definitely above the dimensions below.

The sixth dimension is home to the world forger and is described as the multiversal control room for the quarry of worlds but if you think there’s no hierarchy in dimensions you probably don’t know what the quarry of worlds is.

Not even fifth dimensional beings have the power to enter the 6th dimension save for Mr. Mxy and batmite who Snyder in JL run explained are the strongest imps.

So you are definitely wrong

And no DC multiverse > Marvel omniverse or above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@etriel: If you think they are just parallel dimensions you know nothing about DC.

The forth dimension in DC is time is that a parallel dimension.

The fifth dimension which is home to Mr. Mxy is the realm of imagination and Mr. Mxy and all imps are definitely above the dimensions below.

The sixth dimension is home to the world forger and is described as the multiversal control room for the quarry of worlds but if you think there’s no hierarchy in dimensions you probably don’t know what the quarry of worlds is.

Not even fifth dimensional beings have the power to enter the 6th dimension save for Mr. Mxy and batmite who Snyder in JL run explained are the strongest imps.

So you are definitely wrong

And no DC multiverse > Marvel omniverse or above

I do agree that DC's Multiverse > Marvel Multiverse.

I just don't think that Living Tribunal is 16-D, he exists in 16-D space, it doesn't mean anything if he doesn't embody it, or at least a function in it.

I'm on your side.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

According to DC editor.

Superman did not shatter the 6th dimension though.

https://twitter.com/dragonballzftz/status/1141289827121422341

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: I apologise sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding and I will take down the previous post if you want

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx: Whether it’s true or not it doesn’t change he’s other feats in post 21 I was explaining how I regretted using dimensional levels to explain power and a victor.

@mbatz said:

@green_skaar: This is Adam LT after retcon

He isn’t nearly as powerful as pre-starlin run. Also the concepts of DC and marvel are too different to say who’s stronger by merely using dimensional levels I almost regret mentioning the 6D feat if it was going to be interpreted this way. I mean for a start worldforger made hypertime so he could be omniversal at best. DC hypertime is the location in which all DC multiverses exists in. And considering WF made dark and normal multiverse it’s not so unbelievable. But using current on panel feats he’s only multi-multiversal for creating the dark multiverse and normal multiverse and creating Barbatos the batgod that is multiversal since he can eat infinite universes. That’s why I say even pre-starlin LT is evenly matched with WF. Multi-multiversal by on panel feats WF and LT is judge of multiversals and has recreated multiverses. Hence why I say evenly matched, starlin version is spite.

This information should be sufficient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no difference between a Multiversal feat and a Higher Dimensional feat.

A higher dimension is a realm that is bigger than a regular multiverse. And the destruction of such, are higher levels of Multiversal feats.

The problem arises is when people assume that because you existed in a Higher Multiverse/Dimension, are automatically beyond Multiversal.

No Caption Provided

The above is a demonstration of how Multiversal feats have different levels that span infinite levels of power, and more levels of power beyond infinite levels of power. In fiction that is.

Marvel has explored this idea before DC even did, and continues to, only that the latter has surpassed the former in potential.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

.............*sigh*......................

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Puts image to show tiers of multiversal

>Goku in said image above Mxy and Sonic

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

>Puts image to show tiers of multiversal

>Goku in said image above Mxy and Sonic

My bad, it is an image from months ago before my views on Xeno Goku changed, but you get the point.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Oh. LT is a jobber nowadays.

LoomingShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the classic LT wins. I hate when Marvel/DC makes old powerful characters lose just to show how powerful there new characters are.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mace1111  Online

The marvel multiverse is more powerful then the dc multiverse.

They have more overpowered known gods,cosmics,aliens,civilizations etc..

Now marvel is dealing with the black winter and that has destroyed one of the dc universes.

Someone in a youtube comment section by way said marvel has more overpowered superheroes as well and he said one of the other reasons is that marvel has more alternate universes .

So there are varied reason why marvel has more overpowered characters.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Multiverse

vs

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Multiverse/Universe_Listing

The marvel main universe has more overpowered characters however then the dc main universe.

Anyway the marvel universe is more overpowered then the dc universe.

Check out these other views about superman world forger punch feat by way.

Did Superman legitimately destroy a multiverse in Justice League #25?

https://www.quora.com/Did-Superman-legitimately-destroy-a-multiverse-in-Justice-League-25

When Superman destroyed a multiverse after sun dipping in Justice League #25 did he have any other outside amps to increase his power?

https://www.quora.com/When-Superman-destroyed-a-multiverse-after-sun-dipping-in-Justice-League-25-did-he-have-any-other-outside-amps-to-increase-his-power

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/d7qjo1/world_forger_superman_new_feat_and_clarification/

What's your reaction to Superman finally having direct Overmonitor/Omniversal level power evidence with his World Forger’s 1 shot KO?

https://www.quora.com/Whats-your-reaction-to-Superman-finally-having-direct-Overmonitor-Omniversal-level-power-evidence-with-his-World-Forger-s-1-shot-KO

https://www.quora.com/How-hard-can-Superman-punch

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/immortal-hulk-vs-world-forger-2026330/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/c3jx6j/current_dc_writers_are_ruining_one_of_the_best/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/true-darksied-vs-world-forger-2035263/

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT throws a planet at him and wins.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for young_justice_fan
Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Forger created everything in the multiverse IIRC.

bigbradwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bigbradwolf

World Forger oneshots, spite match

LT Warlock when he was more powerful than previous LT couldn't create a single universe, world forger in greatly weakened state can make a universe universe with a single hammer swing

Full power alpheus created 2 multiverses with hypertime

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT Warlock when he was more powerful than previous LT couldn't create a single universe, world forger in greatly weakened state can make a universe universe with a single hammer swing

Is this a contest of who can create things?

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

how can there be another living tribunal?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deagonx

@sky-father said:

how can there be another living tribunal?

If I remember correctly, the old one died or something and TOAA was like "hey Adam Warlock, you wanna buy some drugs?"

But twas a trick. The drugs were actually the multiversal role of... THE LIVING TRIBUNAL

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbradwolf: Literally a couple pages after that, Adam warlock LT said that he could deal with a threat akin to the ivory Kings

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By sky-father

@deagonx: I know what happened to him. I just think that it makes no sense. how can someone as powerful and as important as LT be replaced?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx: I know what happened to him. I just think that it makes no sense. how can someone as powerful and as important as LT be replaced?

I suppose it tells us that the role of TLT is similar to The Spectre, which can be assigned to different beings. TOAA is omnipotent so he can do what he wants I suppose.

bigbradwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbradwolf: Literally a couple pages after that, Adam warlock LT said that he could deal with a threat akin to the ivory Kings

ivory kings got blew up by starbrand, turned to tree by ex nihilo, chopped to pieces by thor and hyperion

you say that like that's some high feats for warlock lmfao

WF stomps

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbradwolf: Yeah that stuff was honestly strange but they did beat LT who was called “the multiverse taken form”. Also, it if weren’t for doom, Molecule man and doctor strange, marvel would’ve literally been doomed

Which is quite impressive for the ivory Kings tbh

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By brucerogers

@kilgpmktra: The power of the Ivory Kings was used to recreate the Marvel Multiverse and destroy it all -- they gave Molecule Man his powers and designed his infinite selfs to blow up and take the multiverse with him. The infinite multiverse, as part of an experiment.

Doom killed them with a bomb that took out 100,000s of universes and but he also stole their powers. Would they have died otherwise? I doubt it.

Thor, Hyperion were only damaging their physical manifested forms iirc. Ditto for Starbrand.

Warlock hadn't fully manifested his LT powers until the end of Infinity Ending.

And finally, a weakened WF got dumpstered by 6x sun amped Supes and was worried that a speeding planet would kill him and his bros. Just some context.

bigbradwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bigbradwolf