Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By New_World_Order

World Breaker Hulk & Red- She Hulk

No Caption Provided

Supermen ( Post-Crisis, New 52 Superman, Injustice, Brtutaal)

Rules:

• Supermen are morals off
  • World Breaker Hulk & Red-She Hulk bloodlusted
  • Injustice Superman doesn't have his Yellow Lantern Ring
  • In-character
  • Random encounter
  • Perfect teamwork
  • No battle field removal

• Planet is indestructible
  • 100 meters apart
No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Supermen stomp

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order
Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only one Kal stomp .

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By reaverlation

Still Supermen

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Oh come ON. I wrote a whole summary as to why World Breaker wins and not only did I lose my post but then I see edited OP. Damn it.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the perfect teamwork give Supermen the edge since theyre generally much more intelligent

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By jumpstart55

Team El...Way too much speed(All four), massive offensive energy projections(All four) and God like strength( mainly Pre 52 Supes) to match or surpass team Hulk.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sy8000

Leaning toward Hulks. Might depend on what feats are consistent for Injustice.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

I would side with the Hulks. The only thing they lack here is speed but that alone isn't going to win the fight for the superman team IMO. The only one that contend with them physically is Pre 52 Superman, while the others can't really compare.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

World Breakers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I can say for sure that Injusticeman goes down easy.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Little bump.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Supermanforever

@New_World_Order said:

Little bump.

Post crisis Superman would solo. advantage in everything pretty much. far higher strenght, durability, speed. the rest just ads on and they would play volleyball with those "worldbreakers"

i think all of them would solo to be honest with exception of brutaal. WB hulk is so overrated at times

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Supermanforever

@New_World_Order said:
@mad_jim said:

Only one Kal stomp .

Why?

@reaverlation said:

Still Supermen

Why?

If you have readen som of post crisis superman feats and compared to wb hulk then you would know why

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kirigakure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kirigakure

Supermen imo

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#21  Edited By KrleAvenger

Superman wank everywhere.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Hulks? The supermen get annihilated unless the version i am unfamiliar with bring something new to the table. Hell, the Hulks would be best off fighting each other and the Supermen would die as a result if they came too close >.>

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@New_World_Order: how does Brutaal compare to the mainstream supermen?

Well he should be on a similar level as new 52 superman but amped with Darkseid's omega beams

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

Little bump.

Post crisis Superman would solo. advantage in everything pretty much. far higher strenght, durability, speed. the rest just ads on and they would play volleyball with those "worldbreakers"

i think all of them would solo to be honest with exception of brutaal. WB hulk is so overrated at times

I'm the OP, and even i'm going to say this isn't close to true.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:

Well he should be on a similar level as new 52 superman but amped with Darkseid's omega beams

Got any feats that put him on new52 Superman's level?

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@New_World_Order said:

Little bump.

I'm the OP, and even i'm going to say this isn't close to true.

Its very true they got no feats to come compare to pc superman. if they do provide any

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen with ease. Too many, too powerful, too fast, and they're bloodlusted.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:
@blackestnight93 said:

He's a clone of Earth 2 Superman who is an older than New 52 Kal. Here are some of his feats from my tournament matched.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/tournament-survival-of-the-fittest-round-1-thor-pa-1803297/

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Casual planetbusters for one? Superman doesn't exactly shrug those off. Like i said, the 2 Hulks could start fighting each other and the Supermen would get toasted in the process.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By New_World_Order

@supermanforever: I'm the OP, i'm not going to debate in my thread, however when the Hulk fans come, they will do just that.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By New_World_Order

@willpayton said:

The Hulk's are bloodlusted, the Supermen are just morals off (meaning they aren't holding back, but aren't going to kill).

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@supermanforever: Casual planetbusters for one? Superman doesn't exactly shrug those off. Like i said, the 2 Hulks could start fighting each other and the Supermen would get toasted in the process.

lol idk if serious or you went full *******. Superman tanked far higher than planet busting attacks and none of those every had planet busting attacks. "superman dies in proccess" So source wall explosion doesnt kill superman bust hulk punch red hulk does it. You sound so funny

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@blackestnight93 said:

He's a clone of Earth 2 Superman who is an older than New 52 Kal. Here are some of his feats from my tournament matched.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/tournament-survival-of-the-fittest-round-1-thor-pa-1803297/

He seems to fit the bill of being on New52 Superman's level, based on that. Although I'm still not sure on who wins.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By 20damon
No Caption Provided

The guys you see incinerated there are Arm-chedon, a guy who has beaten the silver surfer and Wendigo and Bi-beast (who were seriously amped) as the Hulks bust planets and crackle nearby moons for fun. Superman doesn't exactly have that kind of durability to take that over and over again.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

lol idk if serious or you went full *******. Superman tanked far higher than planet busting attacks and none of those every had planet busting attacks. "superman dies in proccess" So source wall explosion doesnt kill superman bust hulk punch red hulk does it. You sound so funny

Superman has been consistently hurt by a LOT less.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@supermanforever said:
@20damon said:

Superman has been consistently hurt by a LOT less.

then by your logic same goes to hulk.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@supermanforever: No. This Hulk has in fact, never been hurt at all.

You mean hulk at his best? that stalemated sentry hmm. he never showed any power that would be enough to even scratch superman.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

The Hulk's are bloodlusted, the Supermen are just morals off (meaning they aren't holding back, but aren't going to kill).

Ah, my mistake.

However, not sure I see much difference. Without morals they're just going to try to win as fast as possible (per CV rules) and they wont hold back or care about killing. And without BFR, killing the Hulks seems like the thing for them to do.

If the Superman were in-character with normal morals, etc, this would be closer because they'd hold back to some extent. But with no morals, I see a brutal speedblitz in the future of the Hulks.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@supermanforever: No. This Hulk has in fact, never been hurt at all.

You mean hulk at his best? that stalemated sentry hmm. he never showed any power that would be enough to even scratch superman.

If you're going to debate, at least debate the right version of Hulk. It makes it a lot easier for all of us.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:
@willpayton said:

Ah, my mistake.

However, not sure I see much difference. Without morals they're just going to try to win as fast as possible (per CV rules) and they wont hold back or care about killing. And without BFR, killing the Hulks seems like the thing for them to do.

If the Superman were in-character with normal morals, etc, this would be closer because they'd hold back to some extent. But with no morals, I see a brutal speedblitz in the future of the Hulks.

Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks win.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Supermanforever

@helloman said:

Hulks win.

please provide any reason why and how. Scans maybe of their feats?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Goldchamp101

@supermanforever:

Injustice and N52 Supes soloing these 2 hulks? Seems a bit much.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By 20damon

@supermanforever said:
@helloman said:

Hulks win.

I provided my top one above. You seemed to be discussing the wrong version of Hulk previously, so let me elaborate. This is not just an angry Hulk, this is Hulk so massively powerful that he is breaking the east coast of USA by -WALKING-, and people worry about the freaking CONTINENT just because he's in the area. He and She-Rulk were busting planets by PLAYING. Superman hasn't shown that kind of damage output, strength or durability since what, silver age?

Is this a retarded amount of power? Yes. It's Hulk's ultimate form. Does Superman's ultimate form beat Hulk's ultimate form? Yes. Does Thor's ultimate form beat Hulk's ultimate form? Yes. It's no surprise that Hulk's strongest incarnation by far is a force to be reckoned with, it's not like this is a standard incarnation of his. Add in She-Rulk and they make for a particularly volatile combination that casually, YES, casually make planets explode and moons crack by playing around and they combined energy they release is an area of attack thing that could not only hinder the Supermen, but would add up very quickly to KILL them. Will the initial bullrush be effective? Maybe, but with these 2 not holding back, the energy prjection alone will put them on their heels immediately and cancel out their speed advantage and wear them down quickly.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Supermanforever

@20damon said:
@supermanforever said:
@helloman said:

Hulks win.

I provided my top one above. You seemed to be discussing the wrong version of Hulk previously, so let me elaborate. This is not just an angry Hulk, this is Hulk so massively powerful that he is breaking the east coast of USA by -WALKING-, and people worry about the freaking CONTINENT just because he's in the area. He and She-Rulk were busting planets by PLAYING. Superman hasn't shown that kind of damage output, strength or durability since what, silver age?

Is this a retarded amount of power? Yes. It's Hulk's ultimate form. Does Superman's ultimate form beat Hulk's ultimate form? Yes. Does Thor's ultimate form beat Hulk's ultimate form? Yes. It's no surprise that Hulk's strongest incarnation by far is a force to be reckoned with, it's not like this is a standard incarnation of his. Add in She-Rulk and they make for a particularly volatile combination that casually, YES, casually make planets explode and moons crack by playing around and they combined energy they release is an area of attack thing that could not only hinder the Supermen, but would add up very quickly to KILL them. Will the initial bullrush be effective? Maybe, but with these 2 not holding back, the energy prjection alone will put them on their heels immediately and cancel out their speed advantage and wear them down quickly.

No Caption Provided

superman survived that farely easly here is superman even worse getting sadwiched by two planets while he is inbetween

Here superman survives supernova- Im sorry i didnt know exploding planet is stronger than supernova but according to your logic it is.

No Caption Provided

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Agreed that Superman is no slouch. I'll agree too that Superman wins a majority (probably a very large majority) against most version of Hulk. But these 2 were SPAMMING these energy bursts and Superman has consistently been hurt by a lot less than planetary explosions or collisions (this is a very high end feat for him). Worldbreaker has never been hurt in that incarnation, not once.

1: Is it possible that the Superman could overwhelm them before they would get the bursts off? Yes. -I- find it highly unlikely considering their durability. That is the beauty of opinions.

2: We do not know this Hulk's limits or how high his durability extends (and regeneration with it). Hell, if wounded, it is not just possible, it is likely that those woulnds would heal instantly since his regen goes up with everything else. We are mostly aware of where Superman's -consistent- limits lie and planetary is a VERY high end feat for him.

3: The Hulks do not need to target them one by one, the energy bursts are omnidirectional and would -greatly- hinder all of the Supermen from functioning anywhere near their best.

4: Is anything a certain outcome? No. This is my opinion and i provided the reasons why. I think the damage output, physical and energy wise is too sustained and too high for the Supermen to take for long and i think their durability is too high for the Supermen to put them down.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Jeopardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the hulks take it, the supermen cannot take planet busters over and over and the gamma radiation can do a lot of dmg