World Breaker Hulks vs. Justice League of America

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@punyaamrit: Why are you assuming that Hal and Kyle can tank planet busting waves from FOUR Hulk's at the same time? That would require a extraordinary amount of energy that they don't have.

Fate making random shields isn't going to help when he doesn't know how strong the shields need to be, lol.

Hal and Kyle will only tank them for a little while to give the rest of the team a window to at least take down one or two hulks. And with wally and orion they can. After that it's just a pile on.

Alright, so fate won't make them. Besides are the gamma rays even planetary? Because I think it was the clash that busted the planet. Or the clash alongwith the rays. Point being, it wasn't just the gamma projection alone. They are like maybe continent or city level. And a lot of leaguers can withstand that even if it were coming from four hulks. Besides, it's a life and death situation which really helps the lanterns case since they have a knack for going berserker when the lives of whom they love are at stake. Rebirth hal alone has insane feats like breaching the speed force, going beyond the limits of the ring, beating parallax amped sinestro although that is a bit of an outlier. Then there is kyle who has amazing containment/ shield feats and also impressive offensive feats. I think the JL seal the deal.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect said:

@punyaamrit: Why are you assuming that Hal and Kyle can tank planet busting waves from FOUR Hulk's at the same time? That would require a extraordinary amount of energy that they don't have.

Fate making random shields isn't going to help when he doesn't know how strong the shields need to be, lol.

Hal and Kyle will only tank them for a little while

What do that have to suggest they can tank 4x planet busting Gamma waves?

Alright, so fate won't make them. Besides are the gamma rays even planetary?

Yep.

Rebirth hal alone has insane feats like breaching the speed force

That's not durability tho

Then there is kyle who has amazing containment/ shield feats

Kyle's a bit of a jobber when it comes to actual combat.

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#153  Edited By NamelessMonster

Dr Fate, Kyle Rayner, Obsidian, Orion, Firestorm and Cap Atom the only MVPs here, honestly the rest are kind fodders but I don't think they will straight go for WBH head, too many variants.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By NamelessMonster

You just added 97-99% of fodders here to seem impresive and people lose their minds, this thread looks very bait but if isn't, looks like most of my threads, not well thought.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessmonster said:

You just added 95% of fodders here to seem impresive, this thread looks very bait but if isn't, looks like most of my threads, not well thought.

Ofc it's bait etc. It's really good bait....which is weird for a fairly "new" user.....

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessmonster said:

You just added 95% of fodders here to seem impresive, this thread looks very bait but if isn't, looks like most of my threads, not well thought.

Ofc it's bait etc. It's really good bait....which is weird for a fairly "new" user.....

Hmm, so just like I thought. smh

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:
@professorrespect said:

Yep.

AFAIK the gamma projection alone isn't planetary. Even if it is then kyle alone has held a couple dozen planets while constructing parts of a multiplanet size machine , contained a black hole exploding himself, some other star level feats etc.

Proof?

No, I am talking about how his will really ups his stats and overall power. If someone has the will to breach the barriers of an extra-dimensional universe or plane then it is safe to say he isn't going down to continental projection.

We're not talking about combat here. Just shielding himself and his teammates and kyel isn't gonna job since it's clearly mentioned that characters will use the best of their abilities. I may have been willing to accept kyle's jobbing in a random encounter but not in a life-death situation, and I'm afraid you can't really differentiate between the two situations since all the arguments you ever have are "jobbing" and "consistency".

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:
@professorrespect said:
@punyaamrit said:
@professorrespect said:

Yep.

AFAIK the gamma projection alone isn't planetary

Check the Underfire posts made on the last page, lol. Maybe you should debunk those first instead of insisting on something that isn't the case.

Even if it is then kyle alone has held a couple dozen planets while constructing parts of a multiplanet size machine

Not consistent, obviously. Kyle ain't dozens of planet tiers when it comes to construct strength.

No, I am talking about how his will really ups his stats and overall power. If someone has the will to breach the barriers of an extra-dimensional universe or plane then it is safe to say he isn't going down to continental projection

Again, not nothing to do with durability. Just random stuff.

We're not talking about combat here. Just shielding himself and his teammates

Yep, that'll pull himself thin. Defending himself perhaps, defending everyone else? That requires more energy, more concentration.

and kyel isn't gonna job since it's clearly mentioned that characters will use the best of their abilities

Actually, that's standard CV rules anyway. Kyle has a habit of flopping in actual combat need it be to actual big threats or just not having the experience.

I may have been willing to accept kyle's jobbing in a random encounter but not in a life-death situation

Ah, but jobbing is a universal factor, not just something in which pops up whenever things are "random"?

since all the arguments you ever have are "jobbing" and "consistency"

Not a argument, lol

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson said:
@punyaamrit said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@punyaamrit said:

I don't know how Wally or barry will get affected by the gamma rays. Seeing it's a life and death situation and when wally sees his "kryptonian" teammates getting put down by WBH's blasts, he will phase. Anyway, there are multiple people here who can solo.

𝑃ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦?

Himself.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚?

Uh, he'll go intangible. So, he will go right through the AOEs.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to know if Zatanna can make the Hulks spread yogourt instead of Gamma burst.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Punyaamrit

@professorrespect: I read them and he's right, the gamma waves along with the collision busted the planet, not just the former.

He can be when he has other feats to support it. He has contained a supernova for a brief period, and even contained and destroyed a black hole or a quantum singularity.

Still not getting it, I see. No problem. My point is he will be able hold off WBH's gamma waves pretty nicely while the other members like captain atom, kyle, fate, wally, orion etc. take the other three down.

Yeah, I know. That's why I mentioned them. They're still the rules tho. That means kyle won't job and it's not exactly a normal battle anyway. When he sees his teammates getting killed I'm sure he'll not be the fun, casual type of guy he normally acts like in his fights. We have already seen what a serious kyle or hal can do. You're just doubting they can replicate those feats here or not.

By "random", I meant a random encounter. Jobbing is not universal just more prevalent in high/heralds. I am not getting why you think that any of the "remaining" JL will job like they usually do when they fight a space thug, or their bald headed arch-nemesis, or when they're dealing with non-fatal enemies. WBH is not that. He can and will kill literally more than half of the JL just by shooting his gamma waves. After seeing that I don't think anyone will be in the mood to take things lightly or make jokes.

Probably want to look how things will act out not just on paper but in actual scenarios too. Jobbing is consistent only when tangling with people who're weaker than the above characters. Not with the deadly ones.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvus123: I don't know whether she can or not. But considering their magical, I think she should be able to.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: If he will go intangible then... well he's intangible.

𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛? 𝐴𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔, "𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒."

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is lockable, the JLA stomps with ridiculous ease. Anyone claiming otherwise is very delusional or just refuses to accept the truth.

Ne seri mnogo.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessmonster said:

I have been genuinely wondering who the user is, not cause i want them banned or anything i actually enjoy his threads, but i feel like i knew this user from before.

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@namelessmonster said:

I have been genuinely wondering who the user is, not cause i want them banned or anything i actually enjoy his threads, but i feel like i knew this user from before.

True. We all know that Thing solos that thread.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:

@baldur_odinson: If he will go intangible then... well he's intangible.

𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛? 𝐴𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔, "𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒."

Intangibility is the definition of immunity to physical attacks, energy attacks.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I think I know, lol. There's a few good signs that show who they are, but I won't say here.

@punyaamrit said:

@professorrespect: I read them and he's right, the gamma waves along with the collision busted the planet, not just the former

Regardless, the waves are enough to destroy guys like Foom and such etc. Any collision here will result in worse.

He can be when he has other feats to support it.

He has contained a supernova for a brief period

Solaris? Dude got stomped by him in the same story by himself. His shields didn't do anything.

and even contained and destroyed a black hole or a quantum singularity.

Still not getting it, I see. No problem. My point is he will be able hold off WBH's gamma waves pretty nicely

Not from what I've seen.

Yeah, I know. That's why I mentioned them. They're still the rules tho. That means kyle won't job

You can fight to the best of your ability and still job, iirc.

By "random", I meant a random encounter. Jobbing is not universal just more prevalent in high/heralds

Jobbing happens with every character ofc. Some just flop more than others.

Probably want to look how things will act out not just on paper but in actual scenarios too. Jobbing is consistent only when tangling with people who're weaker than the above characters

Not true either tbh. Characters have flopped when their life is threatened.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

@punyaamrit: That's on the basis of physical attacks, NOT energy attacks. But if that's the case, post scans of either Barry or Wally phasing through energy attacks. Then show the duo evading radiation on WBH's level, especially four of them.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@chimeroid said:

This is lockable, the JLA stomps with ridiculous ease. Anyone claiming otherwise is very delusional or just refuses to accept the truth.

Ne seri mnogo.

Haahaha, so funny, good that you remember where i am from, but i will keep to english for now. Fact is, there are members of the JLA in this lineup that can handle the Hulk 1v1, but, more importantly, there are many members in the lineup that can just teleport or otherwise move the Hulks to space and win via BFR.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:

Ne seri mnogo.

Haahaha, so funny, good that you remember where i am from, but i will keep to english for now. Fact is, there are members of the JLA in this lineup that can handle the Hulk 1v1, but, more importantly, there are many members in the lineup that can just teleport or otherwise move the Hulks to space and win via BFR.

Not that hard when you are the only person on here from the same place as me. Regular Hulk for sure, WBH, i am not sure how many can handle him, probably less than a handful, with 4 WBH's all amping each other up that becomes even more difficult to imagine. BFR is certainly possible if they react in time and manage to survive the gamma barrage for the first few seconds.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:

Ne seri mnogo.

Not that hard when you are the only person on here from the same place as me. Regular Hulk for sure, WBH, i am not sure how many can handle him, probably less than a handful, with 4 WBH's all amping each other up that becomes even more difficult to imagine. BFR is certainly possible if they react in time and manage to survive the gamma barrage for the first few seconds.

The best feat for Hulk's Gamma Barrage is planetary, Superman has survived a Supernova of a red sun, showering him in red sun radiation. Furthermore, Post Crisis Lanterns have feats of blocking radiation, and MOST IMPORTANTLY Captain Atom absorbs radiation and uses it as his own power. Add to that Post-Flashpoint Captain Atom powers, it's a stomp for the DC team. There's too much in the team, too many variables, too many complementary powers. if the fight had any form of fair numbers i could get behind your argument, but as it is, the Hulks stand no chance of challenging the JLA team in a ComicVine setup.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Underfire47

@chimeroid said:
@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:
@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:

Ne seri mnogo.

The best feat for Hulk's Gamma Barrage is planetary, Superman has survived a Supernova of a red sun, showering him in red sun radiation. Furthermore, Post Crisis Lanterns have feats of blocking radiation, and MOST IMPORTANTLY Captain Atom absorbs radiation and uses it as his own power. Add to that Post-Flashpoint Captain Atom powers, it's a stomp for the DC team. There's too much in the team, too many variables, too many complementary powers. if the fight had any form of fair numbers i could get behind your argument, but as it is, the Hulks stand no chance of challenging the JLA team in a ComicVine setup.

Planetary+, the operational word being survived, Superman has been knocked out by planetary level attacks many, MANY times before and way less than that i mean Superman has been consistently more knocked out by nukes than he has survived Supernovas so i don't even understand the argument unless you are trying to convince me nothing short of a Supernova can take him out. Not radiation on this level no. Yea i already mentioned CA could potentially solo this on his own. It's not really a stomp it depends mostly on the arguments, the problem with fighting WBH and multiple of that is as soon as the fight starts you are instantly bombarded with planetary++ gamma blasts, only a handful of characters in the JLA would even survive or stay conscious through that initially, most wouldn't even be able to react because they wouldn't' be prepared for it, especially now that gamma in Marvel has went through a revision where it's more hax than any simple radiation being partially magic and partially divine. Honestly removing just 1-2 characters from JLA and i would favor the WBH's for a majority.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, so WBH can beat Dr Fate?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:
@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:

Ne seri mnogo.

Planetary+, the operational word being survived, Superman has been knocked out by planetary level attacks many, MANY times before and way less than that i mean Superman has been consistently more knocked out by nukes than he has survived Supernovas so i don't even understand the argument unless you are trying to convince me nothing short of a Supernova can take him out. Not radiation on this level no. Yea i already mentioned CA could potentially solo this on his own. It's not really a stomp it depends mostly on the arguments, the problem with fighting WBH and multiple of that is as soon as the fight starts you are instantly bombarded with planetary++ gamma blasts, only a handful of characters in the JLA would even survive or stay conscious through that initially, most wouldn't even be able to react because they wouldn't' be prepared for it, especially now that gamma in Marvel has went through a revision where it's more hax than any simple radiation being partially magic and partially divine. Honestly removing just 1-2 characters from JLA and i would favor the WBH's for a majority.

Here's the thing, you want to argue that Superman's feats are "high-end" and you counter with lower-end feats, which makes sense, however, you yourself tend to be using the highest-end feat you can think of.

As far as the speed of reaction and surviving assaults, you are forgetting that, again, DC team has characters that can easily shield literally everyone. Seriously, too overstacked for fighting Hulk, who while powerful is too linear for this fight. He has superstats and planetary energy projection. That's laughable against this team. Heck, Cyborg could just open a boom tube in front of the team and the gamma blasts just go away.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:
@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:
@underfire47 said:
@chimeroid said:

Ne seri mnogo.

Here's the thing, you want to argue that Superman's feats are "high-end" and you counter with lower-end feats, which makes sense, however, you yourself tend to be using the highest-end feat you can think of.

As far as the speed of reaction and surviving assaults, you are forgetting that, again, DC team has characters that can easily shield literally everyone. Seriously, too overstacked for fighting Hulk, who while powerful is too linear for this fight. He has superstats and planetary energy projection. That's laughable against this team. Heck, Cyborg could just open a boom tube in front of the team and the gamma blasts just go away.

Me saying Superman has been KO'd multiple times by planetary level feats is a low end for Superman? How powerful do you think Superman is? A Solar System level character? My only remark that using a supernova feat is very sketchy considering how many feats there are out there that counter it, way more consistently so. Now do i think Superman is a nuke level character because he got KO'd by nukes multiple times? Not at all, not even close... but that is still more consistent than his Solar System level feats so when someone goes to that extreme all i can do is counter with another extreme. So once again i have no idea why you brought up the supernova feat unless you think that's normal for Superman and nothing short of that can KO him so he can deal with 4 WBH's just fine.

Oh i am fully aware they can shield everyone, that wasn't my argument, my argument was if they would be prepared for it and react accordingly, because as soon as the fight starts, they are instantly getting bombarded by gamma bursts, now about at least 90% of the characters in this thread aren't even surviving a barrage of that from 4 WBH's. The problem with that thinking is it's too simplistic, yes Hulk is fairly linear here but the 1 thing he does he does it to a level where it excels, the gamma burst is quite deadly to the vast majority of characters here and the ones that could survive it would likely get KO'd and only about a handful of people would survive and stay conscious from it and then we have to think how each of them could counter it, some could do it effectively some couldn't. Once again the problem isn't that someone like Cyborg could open a boomtube, the problem is him reacting to the gamma burst instantaneously, while also having that strategy in mind. We don't know the conditions of this thread in terms of knowledge which means they have either no or basic knowledge so i am not sure any of the characters are even aware they are instantly getting hit by gamma as soon as the fight starts.

The way this fight is done, there are several characters through various versatility or hax that can deal with 4 WBH's, particularly with enough knowledge and just a bit of prep, but the way the fight is done it's very much in favor of 4 WBH's, to the point where i don't know if anyone else except for CA could reliably deal with 4 WBH's under this exact scenario, possibly Wally given how fast he can react even without any knowledge and his phasing, although not entirely sure how he would deal with 4 WBH's, possibly speed steal but people have also brought some arguments against that so i am not 100% sure.

hotlog4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By UltraPhoenix

Wally carries the rest of his team, because he seems to be the only one who can react fast enough to the gamma bursts, and since the team recognize the Hulks as a big threat and are willing to pull out whatever they need Wally can use his speed lend to speed up his teammates near to his level. He actually used this to speed up the Pre-Crisis heroes when he fought COIE Anti-Monitor (arguably a greater threat than 4 WBH's).

No Caption Provided

If the rest of the team is sped up to be FTL then they shouldn't have any problems defending themselves in time and dealing with the Hulks. As for whether or not Wally can phase through the gamma bursts, he's phased through shields that actively alter themselves to counteract his phasing, and has even phased so that Quantum Zealot energy can pass through him, but phasing isn't necessary to win this matchup.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#183  Edited By termiteone4ever

@kirkseven:

@punyaamrit said:

@kirkseven: Tbh, captain atom can solo. Not sure about others.

Perhaps.

I do see him thinking regular Post Crisis Supes > WBH and such. Despite being here for a decade.

He's one of those 'classics' I guess.

Yes, classic Termite always.

I have read almost every hulk comic and own quite a few. I even like the Hulk personalities Doc Green and Professor Hulk.

We will not see eye to eye on this World breaker Hulk defeating Superman.

This Hulk is strong but still not enough to defeat superman. Especially a serious superman who is trying to win.

Do you think a serious superman from the start that has lost Lois lane and his son to the WB Hulk do you honestly think WB Hulk would win?

Anyway, the point still stands Cpt Atom Solo and various others.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Underfire47

Honestly that troll guy that makes alts to spam literal scat has more worthwhile things to say than termite at this point.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Foom who's a low level high tier. Need I remind you that kyle and hal are much, much above foom? And seeing we concur that the gamma rays along with the collision destroyed the planet, I think it's safe to say that kyle or hal will easily shield themselves since the hulks won't have time to punch or react.

Just because he got stomped doesn't mean he can't contain or restrain the threat for a short time. He has enough feats to suggest he can hold planet busting+ attacks. Not that the hulks can produce that output since they will be down before they can produce that much force.

Well, then you haven't seen enough.

You can, just not here as I've already explained to you a million times.

So, your entire argument is based upon each and every character jobbing when their life and their teammates life is threatened? There is kyle, hal, wally,fate, atom, zatanna who let me guess will all job even when their companions and their lives are at stake?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:

@professorrespect: Foom who's a low level high tier

Who was amped up 1000x due to plot wish granting? Foom whom by his unamped self is already too much for the likes of Iron Man and Terrax.

And seeing we concur that the gamma rays along with the collision destroyed the planet, I think it's safe to say that kyle or hal will easily shield themselves

With 4x Gamma waves blasting off, I don't think they really can, especially considering you're saying that they not only shield themselves but everyone relevant around them, spreading themselves very thin.

Just because he got stomped doesn't mean he can't contain or restrain the threat for a short time

It shows that he probably couldn't do it reliably, however. As you said, his life was threatened yet he didn't really show off much to be amazed at.

. He has enough feats to suggest he can hold planet busting+ attacks

You suggest this while also providing really nothing combat related to suggest they could.

You can, just not here as I've already explained to you a million times

You say that, but jobbing isn't something that disappears.

So, your entire argument is based upon each and every character jobbing

No, but thanks for the strawman. I'm merely saying that there's maybe 5+ characters that can reliably survive 4 WBH's going off at once and not die or be KO'd.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is there any reason why Captain Atom doesn't disassemble the Hulks' molecules?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Too many ways for the league to win. Quite a few can solo.

WBH is not bringing anything that the league cannot handle. They have face worst.

WBH only thing he has face is Red She Hulk an he still could not win.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

WBH is not bringing anything that the league cannot handle. They have face worst.

What exactly is "face worst" than four WBH's?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Yes the league have bigger enemies than 4 WBH. Wbh is nothing special like I said.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@professorrespect: Yes the league have bigger enemies than 4 WBH. Wbh is nothing special like I said.

I asked WHAT exactly is tougher than 4 WBH's going off at once. Names? Citations?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: They can go off all at once no difference. Lanterns can shield it easy. Cyborg can teleport them. Flash can turn them into a statue. CA can drain. What else is WBH going to do. Nothing that is it. He has nothing else to show.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Underfire47

@superprimetime said:

Captain Atom is chilling

Orion is chilling

Firestorm can’t contend physically but he can drain

Wally and Barry are chilling

Lanterns are all chilling

Between the speedsters, Orion who could take one out by himself, Captain Atom who’s going to get drunk on power when he drains, Hal Jordan and his lantern friends these guys alone are enough he’s not taking them all on.

Forgot Superman and MMH who by all means won’t get tagged and Justice buster which can use the Bind of Veils to oneshot one hulk.

This is a spite Hulks get stomped someone could make a case for the flashes alone if they see it as an extinction level threat.

CA sure.

Orion isn't chilling i wouldn't say.

Hulk has one of the best draining resistances out of any character on this level, being consistently able to resist multiple characters that have drained virtually every other character out there including team busters and Skyfather level beings as well as drained entire stars and planets.

Wally sure, don't know what Barry is gonna do, last time i saw him he couldn't even contend with a c-tier Hulk clone.

Lanterns aren't chilling, they might be able to survive if they work together though.

Orion isn't taking out 1 WBH from what i have seen from him, not sure what Hal and other Lanterns are suppose to do either offensively, they just lack the firepower to contend with this much raw power being constantly thrown at them, even Superman could give Hal a concussion by accident, WBH would murder him and other lanterns are less impressive than that if we go by Rebirth showings.

Superman and MMH will be tagged by the gamma burst unless they self BFR, well MMH could avoid it via phasing.

It's not really a spite, the problem is people aren't really engaging with the arguments as with almost every CV thread everyone immediately makes an argument for the side they want to win but don't engage in the hypothetical of what is the best option for the other side to win, usually because of personal bias or lack of knowledge for the other side.

So far i haven't seen that convincing of an arguments for the Flashes argued against @professorrespect arguments so i am unsure of that position although i am willing to entertain the idea of Wally doing something, it seems possible if he acts out of character at least, as for the rest i honestly don't see how about 90% of the people survive or stay conscious in this fight, under these circumstances, there are about a handful of them that can actually do anything at all both defensively and offensively.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: I asked WHAT exactly is tougher than 4 WBH's going off at once. Names? Citations? You've told me about how people can drain, shield.....fantastic argumentation but I could just say "Gamma waves melt them all and/or KO" and that would be the same calibre.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Underfire47
@tensor said:

Tensor once again your lack of any level of critical thinking and engagement with the subject is astounding. WBH didn't not want to beat up his wife... That was not his end goal. He just wanted to spend his time fighting with her for ETERNITY because that is what they enjoyed, Banner even makes a point of this when talking to Strange about how both of them are finally happy as the comic literally shows them hitting each other in the face and smiling.

Secondly he is fighting an opponent of equal power, please use your brain and figure out these basic things. This is like looking at Superman fighting Bizarro to a stalemate and saying well Superman couldn't even beat Bizarro so he is pretty weak, ignoring the fact that it's not that the 2 of them are equally weak but that the 2 of them are equally strong, as WBH and RSH were fighting a whole planet was blowing up as a result of their fight and beings that have fought Savage Hulk, Thor, Surfer, Strange, etc... beings that have mined Neutron stars, were getting vaporized in the process, use your head at least once in a debate.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Underfire47

@professorrespect said:
@tensor said:

I asked WHAT exactly is tougher than 4 WBH's going off at once. Names? Citations?

You are not gonna get it, tensor doesn't read comics, every few weeks he remembers to skim through a comics and then continues to argue the exact same thing and hold exact same positions on every subject he has ever had since he joined CV. Guys like WITB have unironically more evolved their positions over the years than him or termite.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Tensor once again your lack of any level of critical thinking and engagement with the subject is astounding. WBH didn't not want to beat up his wife... That was not his end goal. He just wanted to spend his time fighting with her for ETERNITY because that is what they enjoyed, Banner even makes a point of this when talking to Strange about how both of them are finally happy as the comic literally shows them hitting each other in the face and smiling.

Secondly he is fighting an opponent of equal power, please use your brain and figure out these basic things. This is like looking at Superman fighting Bizarro to a stalemate and saying well Superman couldn't even beat Bizarro so he is pretty weak, ignoring the fact that it's not that the 2 of them are equally weak but that the 2 of them are equally strong, as WBH and RSH were fighting a whole planet was blowing up as a result of their fight and beings that have fought Savage Hulk, Thor, Surfer, Strange, etc... beings that have mined Neutron stars, were getting vaporized in the process, use your head at least once in a debate.

I can say the same for Red She Hulk she did not want to beat up WBH. Imagine that you do not want to beat up your wife so you respond is too go critical an not hold back an kill your friends in the process. If you in a fight an you do not want to beat someone you would hold back hulk did no such thing. He did not say I am going to hold back an beat up betty no he went all out.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: No that is your line you learned over the years. Go look at your old account atheist you can see how you were schooled over an over again. Mr destroy planet an two moons. An no the gamma radiation never made them stronger.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Underfire47

@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:

I can say the same for Red She Hulk she did not want to beat up WBH. Imagine that you do not want to beat up your wife so you respond is too go critical an not hold back an kill your friends in the process. If you in a fight an you do not want to beat someone you would hold back hulk did no such thing. He did not say I am going to hold back an beat up betty no he went all out.

Yes you can, neither wanted to defeat the other, yet they still hit each other with enough force to destroy an entire planet as collateral and vaporize billions of beings. Yes imagine Hulk saying he wants to fight for eternity, imagine Banner saying him and Betty got what they wanted and are happy, imagine something that you don't have to imagine because it was already said in the comic, oh and don't worry he brought back his friends. Who said he held back? Who said you not wanting to beat someone means you are holding back? Do you not understand the difference between a descriptive and normative claims? Yes he went all out and him and Betty blew up a planet and vaporized billions and yet they still didn't want to defeat one another, just fight for an eternity.

Now stop weaseling out and actually answer @professorrespect questions, prove to him that you read comics and know what you are talking about.