World Breaker Hulk vs Wally West

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@20damon: i am not even saying that Wally doesn't win this. I'm trying to establish HOW.

Wally phases out his brain and heart as he did to amazo in post 139. Or he BFR's Hulk to the speed force where Hulk is trapped forever

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@20damon said:

I believe it's been requested that a scan be shown of the Flash doing more than one IMP at a time....somewhere close to a thousand would be more preferrable. Links would suffice. You can argue about common sense, but isn't the point of comicvine to establish with some tangible evidence that a character has performed a certain feat? Otherwise you could claim omnipotent feats because "a character might SUPPOSEDLY or SHOULD be able to do it", yet has never performed the feat. If he doesn't have the feat or a feat similar to it, he doesn't have it.

I've never seen Mayweather throw 10 punches in a row. But i firmly believe he can

So, why would you claim Mayweather would be able to win every fight with 10 punches in a row to knock someone out? If you predicted every Mayweather fight to end in a knockout via 10 punch combination, even if it never happened before, i doubt you'd get many people on board with you.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Wally has robbed Amazo's speed, the speed of the entire planet Earth and was able to hold onto the kinetic energy of 2 planets worth of people, one of those planets being DC Earth.Hulk will not win this unless Wally allowed himself to die

The Hulk is resistant to physical transmutation, directly in relation with his healing factor, WBH is on unprecedented levels of power and his healing factor is directly related. -IF- he even can steal Hulk's speed, he won't be able to do it for long. (official Marvel sources along with examples, earlier in the thread)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@20damon: i am not even saying that Wally doesn't win this. I'm trying to establish HOW.

Wally phases out his brain and heart as he did to amazo in post 139. Or he BFR's Hulk to the speed force where Hulk is trapped forever

Hulk heals from the former.

The latter, i can't comment on due to lack of knowledge of BFR to speed force. So i won't discredit it.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: Flash has the speed to punch that many times yes. But can his body survive doing so? Thats where i need the proof. Also its my understanding that it was wwh that was cut not wbh... Could be wrong

@pooty: well i wasnt exactly arguing that flash wouldnt win, i dont know what hulk has against phasing.. I think someone mentioned something about resisting physical transmutations but your argument so far has been the strongest, at least providing extra things flash can do.. I still dont believe the thousand imp thing though

Phasing is not a form of physcial transmutation. Wally is not affecting the molecules of his body. Nor trying to change Hulk into something else.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By reaverlation

@20damon said:
@reaverlation said:

@20damon: Wally has robbed Amazo's speed, the speed of the entire planet Earth and was able to hold onto the kinetic energy of 2 planets worth of people, one of those planets being DC Earth.Hulk will not win this unless Wally allowed himself to die

The Hulk is resistant to physical transmutation, directly in relation with his healing factor, WBH is on unprecedented levels of power and his healing factor is directly related. -IF- he even can steal Hulk's speed, he won't be able to do it for long. (official Marvel sources along with examples, earlier in the thread)

This has no relevance to what I said and wiki's mean nothing to anybody here, especially when Hulk would have barely any speed for Wally to rob in the 1st place

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By 20damon

So far i've seen the only way for Wally to win is BFR, based on feats performed before.

Dismissing official powersets posted on the official marvel page is kind of stupid when you are arguing powersets, don't you think? Especially if you choose to ignore official stats when it suits you, but the argument "I feel it's perfectly logical that he should be able to" makes 100% sense. Good going, very nice logic.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@pooty said:
@20damon said:

I believe it's been requested that a scan be shown of the Flash doing more than one IMP at a time....somewhere close to a thousand would be more preferrable. Links would suffice. You can argue about common sense, but isn't the point of comicvine to establish with some tangible evidence that a character has performed a certain feat? Otherwise you could claim omnipotent feats because "a character might SUPPOSEDLY or SHOULD be able to do it", yet has never performed the feat. If he doesn't have the feat or a feat similar to it, he doesn't have it.

I've never seen Mayweather throw 10 punches in a row. But i firmly believe he can

So, why would you claim Mayweather would be able to win every fight with 10 punches in a row to knock someone out? If you predicted every Mayweather fight to end in a knockout via 10 punch combination, even if it never happened before, i doubt you'd get many people on board with you.

I didn't say Mayweather would win a fight by throwing 10 punches. I'm saying due to Mayweather stamina and physical conditioning, I see no reason he couldn't throw 10 punches. Now wally is superhuman who has run around the world multiple times without showing fatigue. I see no reason he would get exhausted or depowered while throwing a few punches.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because im going to bed, im gonna just put this out there: one punch and a thousand punches are completely different... I understand theres nothing that says the speed force wont protect him, that his shoulders will get tired, and that he cant perform the feat... Im just saying that theres nothing saying that it will, they wont, and that he can... As for stealing the speed idk... Not sure how that works in the marvel universe or if hulk has anything to stop that.. Id wait for some hulk pros to come for that.. And phasing is going between the molecules of the hulks skin.. Which in essence breaks the molecular bonds they have holding them together (skin to skin not atom to atom) so idk it sounds like it counts as physical transmutation.. Ill continue tomorrow haha good posts everybody

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here, good night guys :)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@pooty said:

Hulk heals from the former.

The latter, i can't comment on due to lack of knowledge of BFR to speed force. So i won't discredit it.

This is a standard battle. Win is by KO, incapaciation, death and BFR. If wally phases out his brain and heart then Hulk will be dead or KO'ed. Regardless of if Hulk heals he already lost the match

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: bring scans when you comeback, no more wiki or "official marvel database" :)

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I dont get how the flash is so powerful. More so i dont get how if he is so fast he can even have a comic of his own against people like gorilla grodd.. I mean if he is THAT fast.. No amount of intelligence or tech should be able to stop him right? Or am i missing something... At least based on what i read here, flash seems above cosmic beings

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By pooty
@killers10333 said:

Just because im going to bed, im gonna just put this out there: one punch and a thousand punches are completely different... I understand theres nothing that says the speed force wont protect him, that his shoulders will get tired, and that he cant perform the feat... Im just saying that theres nothing saying that it will, they wont, and that he can... As for stealing the speed idk... Not sure how that works in the marvel universe or if hulk has anything to stop that.. Id wait for some hulk pros to come for that.. And phasing is going between the molecules of the hulks skin.. Which in essence breaks the molecular bonds they have holding them together (skin to skin not atom to atom) so idk it sounds like it counts as physical transmutation.. Ill continue tomorrow haha good posts everybody

Hulk has been pierced by swords. His flesh has been burned off. He has been cut by Wolverine. Physical transmutation tries to change a specific molecule into another kind of molecule. Phasing goes between the molecules without altering them. Not the same thing. Goodnight

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash got this .

I dont even know this reach so many pages.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@20damon: @killers10333: @randomsid: @midnightdragon18: with Morals off Wally should win before Hulk even knows a fight is taking place.

He can phase out Hulks heart and brain before Hulk can think. Even if he has to charge up his IMP, he can travel around the world, charging up his IMP multiple times before Hulk can react. Hulk is literally standing still compared to Wally. A human thought takes about 20ms to form. Wally can think and react at 1/30millionth of a second... even as a kid. So wally has all the time in the world and many ways to beat WBH

affects the speed around the brain causing him to pass out
affects the speed around the brain causing him to pass out
The world is frozen to wally. he eats, drinks and has a conversation before anything moves. Wally is faster then gravity.
The world is frozen to wally. he eats, drinks and has a conversation before anything moves. Wally is faster then gravity.
KO a Martian in one hit. These same martians were taking hits from superman and beating the crap out of superman
KO a Martian in one hit. These same martians were taking hits from superman and beating the crap out of superman
Amazo has the powers of the JL. Wally stops him before he can think. Amazo is a computer so wally thinks and acts faster then a computer
Amazo has the powers of the JL. Wally stops him before he can think. Amazo is a computer so wally thinks and acts faster then a computer

And none of that would phase World Breaker Hulk. That is why I call it a stalemate. Not because I believe World Breaker Hulk would beat Wally(if I believed that I would say it) but because nothing Wally can do will actually put World Breaker Hulk down. The ONLY possible way for him to actually win is through BFR, and to me, that is not a win. Normal Hulks have extremely high durability, World War Hulk(a version quite a bit lower than World Breaker Hulk) had durability so high even Adamantium Bullets were having trouble piercing his skin. This is World Breaker Hulk, a massively more powerful and more durable version of Hulk. And then, even if Wally finds some way to get through his durability, his regen is so massively high that even phasing his brain or heart out is not going to stop him. He will just regenerate it almost instantly. Lesser versions have regenerated that type of damage in seconds.

For those of you wanting to see a scan of Wally throwing a thousand IMPs in one second, you won't find one. Why, you ask? Because the two times he's used it, he OHKTFO his opponent. So he has never needed to throw a thousand.

So, Anti Monitor wouldn't have been a good opportunity for him to throw "1000 IMP's a second"? He has had plenty of chances to do so and hasn't yet. Until he actually does it, the claim is just a boastful claim. Many characters have done that. Hell Superman used to say he was completely invulnerable until that got proven wrong.

@randomsid: honestly do you even know what charge means? I'll post the scan tomorrow if no one else does, or if you want to. flash is literally standing right next to zoom, all he did was punch him at lightspeed.

No need, I'll post the scan right now.

No Caption Provided

Wow, would you look at that, he is NOT standing next to him, they are racing through many different area's. Imagine that.

As for your funny little attempt at an insult.

charge

(chärj)

v.charged, charg·ing, charg·esv.tr.

7. To rush against in an attack: The troops charged the enemy line.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Wally was hitting Anti-Monitor so fast it looked like he was spontaneously combusting, so clearly Wally was hitting him quite a bit. It's impossible to know how many punches he threw, but I don't think I really need to say it was more than one.

As for the scan with the White Martian you posted, I think MD was referring to the Thawne instance of the IMP.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Wally was hitting Anti-Monitor so fast it looked like he was spontaneously combusting, so clearly Wally was hitting him quite a bit. It's impossible to know how many punches he threw, but I don't think I really need to say it was more than one.

As for the scan with the White Martian you posted, I think MD was referring to the Thawne instance of the IMP.

And not a single one was an IMP. Hitting someone does not make it an IMP. He hits people all the time, unless you are saying that every single hit he throws is an IMP, which would make no sense whatsoever. If that were the case they would have never specified that an attack was an IMP.

Ahh, I posted the one he mentioned in an earlier post. He said to google it and it would be the third image, so that's the one I posted. Not that it matters because in every single one I see he is running up to the person to hit them and not a single one is he standing still in.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

My favorite superhero wins.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally dies to omnidirectional gamma bursts.

*puts up flame shield*

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They gave their speed willingly because if they didn't Flash was going to lose a race.

-yify

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@midnightdragon18:

Hulk resists Molecular rearrangement.

I'm pretty sure that's solid confirmation that Hulk can resist physical transmutation.

-yify

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By AdamAnouer

@eisenfauste: For the record he's done that on plenty of occasions by sending out that god damn shockwave clap of his. And I'm not buying that Wally wouldn't fall for that giving that he's been beaten by untied shoelace and a block of ice before.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By pooty

@randomsid: And none of that would phase World Breaker Hulk. That is why I call it a stalemate. Not because I believe World Breaker Hulk would beat Wally(if I believed that I would say it) but because nothing Wally can do will actually put World Breaker Hulk down. The ONLY possible way for him to actually win is through BFR, and to me, that is not a win. Normal Hulks have extremely high durability, World War Hulk(a version quite a bit lower than World Breaker Hulk) had durability so high even Adamantium Bullets were having trouble piercing his skin. This is World Breaker Hulk, a massively more powerful and more durable version of Hulk. And then, even if Wally finds some way to get through his durability, his regen is so massively high that even phasing his brain or heart out is not going to stop him. He will just regenerate it almost instantly. Lesser versions have regenerated that type of damage in seconds.

Wally is not trying to pierce or penetrate his skin. By phasing He is vibrating around Hulks molecules. Hulk has no resistance to that. Even if Hulk does regenerate he will be KO'ed or killed by having his heart and brain removed. That is a win. Even if he regenerates that is a loss. A win is by KO or death. If Hulk is KO'ed or dies, even for a few seconds, he has lost the match. Please show Hulk regenerating from having his brain or heart removed.

From the forum rules: The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by.

@medulaoblaganda said:

@eisenfauste: then what will flash do to harm hulk then?

Wally can phase out his brain or heart. Even if Hulk does regenerate he will be KO'ed or killed by having his heart and brain removed. That is a win. Even if he regenerates that is a loss. A win is by KO or death. If Hulk is KO'ed or dies, even for a few seconds, he has lost the match.

From the forum rules: The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by.

@yify said:

@midnightdragon18:

Hulk resists Molecular rearrangement.

I'm pretty sure that's solid confirmation that Hulk can resist physical transmutation.

-yify

Hulk may be able to resist physical transmutation but Wally doesn't use physical transmutation. Wally doesn't try to change the molecules. He vibrates around the molecules.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Hulk has been turned to skeleteon before(no brains, no heart or anything) and has regenerated pretty quickly. Wally hasn't hit with the power of a White Dwarf. Ever. And if he gets his speed stolen he will just stand there and emit planet-busting gamma bursts just like @green_skar: mentioned.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Hulk has been turned to skeleteon before(no brains, no heart or anything) and has regenerated pretty quickly. Wally hasn't hit with the power of a White Dwarf. Ever. And if he gets his speed stolen he will just stand there and emit planet-busting gamma bursts just like @green_skar: mentioned.

Is this the feat you are talking about? Hulk still has flesh and a skeleton protecting his brain and heart. You can see muscle in every panel. If you are talking about another feat please show it. And that is one feat. Is it consistently shown that Hulk can regenerate from bone? And a KO is a KO. Even if Hulk comes back, he has lost the match.

No Caption Provided
This is Hulk with the internal organs taken out. It's taking him quite a while to reform
This is Hulk with the internal organs taken out. It's taking him quite a while to reform

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Spiderman1997

@pooty: Nah, not that one. I'm talking about the one that had Professor Hulk reduced to skeleton. But thanks for the scan anyway.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: BTW what comic is this ?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

wally

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: haha going my current versions it's New 52 Wally, who I don't see beating WB Hulk

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally can only win via BFR I don't see him harming WBH.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: thats the wrong scan dude, that not zoom, thats a white martian. Have you ever read a flash comic before ? Anyway the scan was already posted flash doesn't need to charge

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does the best Hulk debater have to say on this?Because those other ones are not credible, they lie and wank hard!!I'll wait till Ghost comment on this.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: I saw that scan, didn't they create shockwaves from a single hit? Also the instance with zom on the page after shows him in orbit

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redatom1234: flash never knocked zoom into orbit, you're thinking about the white martian.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redatom1234: my bad, i thought you were trying to say zoom.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe this thread should be locked before it gets too ugly.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF he can, SHOW HIM DO IT, if you can't show him doing it, he can not do it, it's that bloody simple. 1 IMP will not touch this Hulk, phasing might kill Wally through gamma radiation as well seeing as the Hulk was literally glowing from it in Worldbreaker form. He can't steal his speed.... his only win is through possible BFR.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers