Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@longman said:
@yify said:
@longman said:
@yify said:
@longman said:

Flash has kicked Wonder Woman at half the speed of light with the relative mass of a 'small moon' and he has moved trillions of times FTL without being bloodlusted, so his hits should damage Hulk, but even if they didn't, those gamma bursts aren't really doing much to someone as fast as Wally, so...speed steal FTW

If you are referring to that godforsaken feat where Wally evacuates a city, then delete your account. Because that is high-tier PIS.

-yify

Umm...no it isn't, it isn't even his fastest feat. Not really seeing how Flash moving MTFL is PIS when he's never been established to have an absolute speed limit.

No Caption Provided

How on Earth is it not PIS/WIS:

Scenario:

354,667 People need saving, by Flash but he only has 0.00001 microseconds to save them.

------I know. Let's make Flash.....FASTER!!!!!

-yify

I'm not sure what your logic is...the Flash is fast, that's his thing...he has no stated limit and has been seen casually going many times faster than light, it's laughable how you think this is PIS, you're the only person I've ever seen claim it so and I've seen mods reference this scan xD

Don't get me wrong if it something like this on the panel "The Flash is pushing himself to his "limits" crossing the easily accelerating to 100x no 1000x - 1,000,000x etc... Then I would be inclined to agree with you, but it doesn't so I don't.

-yify

-

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@yify:

Don't get me wrong if it something like this on the panel "The Flash is pushing himself to his "limits" crossing the easily accelerating to 100x no 1000x - 1,000,000x etc... Then I would be inclined to agree with you, but it doesn't so I don't.

-yify

But why...he has no set speed limit and that isn't even his best speed feat.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By YIFY

@longman said:

@yify:

-yify

Then tell me this my friend, if Wally is so fast and has no set speed limit it why is it generally assumed that Silver Surfer is faster?

EDIT: Wait the scan says this took 0.00001 microseconds to achieve at 13 trillion X FTL. if he was going that fast this scan would be measured in the yoctosecond scale

-yify

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@longman said:

@yify:

-yify

Then tell me this my friend, if Wally is so fast and has no set speed limit it why is it generally assumed that Silver Surfer is faster?

-yify

Is it?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By green_skaar
@longman said:
@yify said:

-yify

Is it?

Travel for sure. Silver Surfer has moved light years in seconds.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Not really sure how Surfer is relevant...

I agree Goku could beat Superman

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont get how the flash is so powerful. More so i dont get how if he is so fast he can even have a comic of his own against people like gorilla grodd.. I mean if he is THAT fast.. No amount of intelligence or tech should be able to stop him right? Or am i missing something... At least based on what i read here, flash seems above cosmic beings

Because having insanely fast reactions and movement speed is incredibly overpowered on paper. In practical use the Flash can mess up, and writers usually find ways to weaken him (either by actually using methods to reduce his speed, or by just having him be really dumb and get hit by stuff he shouldn't), but in a hypothetical battle like this the Flash or any other speedster usually is not inhibited by plot-induced stupidity or character-induced stupidity. This is why he's so strong in battles when bloodlusted, on paper he is basically a cosmic being.

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger:

Can u speed steal something that has no physical form?

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with hulk. He has the healing factor and gamma rays to buy him some time til he gets a lucky stomp. For the love of God he nearly destroyed the west coast tip toeing. However he's coming out of it beaten and bloody

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@yify said:

World Breaker Hulk stomps.

Wally can't do anything to harm Hulk.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

considering the recent complaints about flash............world breaker hulk should destroy wally in a comic right?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, here's the ONLY thing that makes me not say Wally immediately.... Beings stealing the Hulk's energy have usually had things not ending so well for them. The World Breaker Hulk has enough energy to destroy the eastern coastline on accident, what exactly will happen to Wally if he tries to steal his energy?

Other than that, as much as i freaking hate to vote again my man, Hulk, and indulge the Flashwankers out there, i gotta go with Wally, in this particular case, he's just too fast. I'm still curious as what would happen if he tried speed steal on WB Hulk

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planetary AoE.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wally easy.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#69  Edited By tensor

Wally Stomps and destroys WBH.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By midnightdragon18

@20damon: speed steal doesn't steal energy,sorta, it steal the opponent kinetic energy. Flash would steal hulk's kinetic energy not his gramma radiation.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taken from the Wiki:

"The ability to access the Speed Force has been limited to only a few individuals in the DC Universe and when DC characters travel to the Marvel Universe, they are unable to access the Speed Force."

Does it matter?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@longman said:

@yify:

-yify

EDIT: Wait the scan says this took 0.00001 microseconds to achieve at 13 trillion X FTL. if he was going that fast this scan would be measured in the yoctosecond scale

-yify

The writer has no idea on the science of all the things people talks about on the Vine.They just slap it on the page with a hope of making sense.Besides, Hulk has no chance whatsoever reacting to a bloodlusted Wally when even Wonder Woman has admitted to Wally being too fast for her and it's generally accepted on the Vine that Wonder Woman is massively faster than Hulk

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Taken from the Wiki:

"The ability to access the Speed Force has been limited to only a few individuals in the DC Universe and when DC characters travel to the Marvel Universe, they are unable to access the Speed Force."

Does it matter?

Not canon

Forum rules operates shared universe where every characters powers work as if they are in there own universe, force works, chi works etc

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....this isn't going to end well -_-

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planetary AoE.

Which when not holding back he could outrun, phase through or react before Hulk even perceives that his opponent is even there. Wally could put Hulk on the moon with his pants on his head before he even perceives him.

Bloodlusted he could even let him blow up the planet for kicks and then go back in time.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the clarification

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Wally through bfr. I don't believe an IMP would do anything to that Hulk.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally still

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: one was able to knock out a white martian with superman durability, wally west stated he it had the force of a white dwarf star, he also stated he could do a thousand in a second. A thousand exploding white dwarf stars is a lot of damage.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally through bfr. I don't believe an IMP would do anything to that Hulk.

What about a thousand IMPs? Or, a million?

Hulk goes down.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger: Yes speed steal on a character that resists energy draining on a consistent basis. In the end it's really a stalemate. Wally could hit world breaker hulk with 222222222222222222222222222222222222222 IMP's and it wouldn't phase him in the least. But, for arguments sake, show a scan of wally doing more than a single IMP at a time.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longman: The scan actually is PIS because the author clearly intended Flash to be going near light speed, not faster thanight at all in that scan. Says it plain as day on the scan, but rather than accepting the authors intentions, people would rather do their own math and contradict him.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: he stated he could do a thousand in a second. Considering all a imp is just a really fast punch, i doubt it was a hyperbole.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: I don't care about his statement. I could say I was the president of the world, doesn't make it true. If he has never done more than a single IMP at a time then he can't do it. So show a scan of him doing it or drop that line of reasoning.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: imp is just a really really fast punch, are you saying for some reason flash can only punch hulk once per second ?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty much listed as a special ability, not "just a punch". He is able to channel a punch into the IMP, IMP is not his standard punch. I'd actually love to see a scan of him doing several of those in short order as well.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: he stated he could do a thousand in a second.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: No, it isn't just a really fast punch. What I am saying is that he has NEVER thrown more than one IMP at a time and 99% of the time(maybe 100%) he charges up to do it. He doesn't just stand there throwing IMP's like they are nothing. Never has and probably never will. So, once again, show a scan of him doing more than a single IMP at a time or drop that argument because you can't prove he is capable of it.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You see THOUSANDS of thought bubbles where characters say they can do this and that, it's irrelevant until they actually do it.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: I can do universal level magic in the blink of an eye.

See how easy it is to make statements with no proof?

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By midnightdragon18

@randomsid:

You aren't a comic book character, this is FICTION were. You cans state whatever you want.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By RandomSid82

@midnightdragon18: And character statements, unless proven true, are not taken as fact no matter how much you want it to be. Unless you can prove that he can actually do "1000 IMP's in a second" through a scan of him actually doing that, it is a useless argument.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By midnightdragon18

@20damon: @randomsid: lol once a again, an imp is just a lightspeed punch. Wally doesn't need to "charge"

Provide a logical reason why someone mftl can't punch someone one thousand times in one second.

Provide a logical reason why flash would lie about his ability in his thoughts.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: you seem to be ignoring common sense. An imp is just a lightspeed punch, is there any reason why wally can't punch one thousand times in one second ?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: One last time, provide proof that be can do it in the form of a scan of him actually doing it or drop the argument. If you can't prove it, its a baseless argument. Characters say things about themselves and/or their abilities all the time that is later proven untrue. He has never once thrown "1000 IMPs in a second". Until he actually does, its just a brag he made with no proof.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By 20damon

Right, taken from the Marvel wiki: (http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hulk_(Robert_Bruce_Banner)

"The Hulk's regenerative factor also enables him to resist to physical transmutations.[323][324][325][299][242] Additionally, the Hulk heals faster and more extensively the madder he gets.[302]"

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_262

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_363

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_363

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Annual_Vol_1_5 " (He reveals to him that his artificial monsters were designed to rob the Hulk of his strength. The Hulk breaks free and charges)"

It really seems that Flash can not steal the Hulk's speed. Imho, if he cannot do that, i don't see him beating the Hulk

Also:

Abilities granted by Speed Force[edit]

The "infinite mass punch" from JLA#3 (March 1997). Art by Howard Porter and John Dell.

The Speed Force serves as the ultimate measure of velocity in the DC Universe. It introduced several "new" powers/implications to Flash and other Speed Force-powered persons. Some already existed during the Silver Age, but were either unexplained or rationalized as molecular/vibrational control and later retconned into manifestations of the Speed Force.

• Infinite mass punch - Introduced in Grant Morrison's JLA title. Flash (Wally West), traveling near the speed of light acquired the relativistic mass of such speed to impart blows which could hit with the force of "a white dwarf star," enabling him to knock down such powerful foes as the White Martians with a single punch. Flash's own durability is regulated by the Speed Force in such cases.

It never states that he can use this ability a thousand times per second.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: OMG... why are you using the wiki? Stop...

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: look up flash imp vs the white martian, he stated he can do 1000 in a second, but he only needed one.

@randomsid: so you're saying flash can't punch someone more than once per second(slower than normal humans)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115653/3369410-3501809092-thefl.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.screwattack.com/news/supermans-infinite-mass-punch-how-powerfull&h=315&w=797&tbnid=YlyMaF0griccMM:&docid=TnMjjzg_ec4tDM&ei=hW7NVam3M4nWeeqxlOAJ&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&ved=0CCQQMygHMAdqFQoTCOmNx53ep8cCFQlrHgod6hgFnA

Long url, but I'm on mobile. So according to you flash has lower striking speed tham regular Humans....lol i think we're done here.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: lol get off wiki, pick up a comic book.