Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#1 Edited by midnightdragon18 (9856 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if this was done before, all i could find was wwh vs flash

Anyway both are bloodlusted and out for blood.

Takes places on indestructible earth

Pre new 52 wally west

#2 Posted by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk stomps.

Wally can't do anything to harm Hulk.

-yify

#3 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: Pray tell how does Hulk stomp someone he can't even touch, react to, or even perceive?

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#4 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4686 posts) - - Show Bio

It's next to pointless to put anyone that isn't at least near nigh omnipotent or extremely EXTREMELY fast against a bloodlusted Wally

#5 Posted by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: Pray tell how does Hulk stomp someone he can't even touch, react to, or even perceive?

No Caption Provided

Pretty solid confirmation that Hulk can hit Superluminous characters.

-yify

#6 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeh Wally steals his speed, the end.

#7 Posted by green_skaar (11468 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't need to, he just stands there emitting planet destroying gamma bursts.

#8 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: Wow so one scan of hulk throwing a boulder at a character going an undetermined amount of speed. Come back to me when you have concrete feats of Hulk tagging someone that is MFTL

#9 Edited by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: I've seen mention of this all the time, do you have a scan of this at all?

Not to mention at the start of the battle Hulk will be a statue to Wally who could just IMP him for an eternity.

#10 Posted by green_skaar (11468 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: I've seen mention of this all the time, do you have a scan of this at all?

Not to mention at the start of the battle Hulk will be a statue to Wally who could just IMP him for an eternity.

It's right in Heart of the Monster, I can post tonight if no one does. IMP'ing WBH wouldn't do jack.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
#11 Edited by deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36 (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how this 'gamma burst' argument has a foundation, gamma rays only move at the speed of light, Wally could jog around the world a few times, read every Harry Potter book and contemplate the meaning of life before those rays even moved 1 inch.

Oh and speed steal. GG.

#12 Edited by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: Wow so one scan of hulk throwing a boulder at a character going an undetermined amount of speed. Come back to me when you have concrete feats of Hulk tagging someone that is MFTL

That Character is the Silver Surfer.

-yify

#13 Posted by green_skaar (11468 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how this 'gamma burst' argument has a foundation, gamma rays only move at the speed of light, Wally could jog around the world a few times, read every Harry Potter book and contemplate the meaning of life before those rays even moved 1 inch.

Oh and speed steal. GG.

You are not sure? Well you haven't read any of WBH's appearances then and have no business commenting in this thread.

#14 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: and the speed force will constantly heal flash

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
#15 Edited by deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36 (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:
@goldroger said:

Oh and speed steal. GG.

You are not sure? Well you haven't read any of WBH's appearances then and have no business commenting in this thread.

Lol so much salt, take it down a notch mmkay? Explain how gamma rays that only move at light speed are doing anything to Wally West before he speed steals.

#16 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: That would be helpful.

So you're saying being hit with the mass of a small moon or the relative mass of a dwarf star will have no effect? doubt it.

#17 Posted by green_skaar (11468 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: and the speed force will constantly heal flash

So Speed Force constantly heals Flash planet busting energies? Let me answer, no it doesn't.

#18 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: Well then you have an inconsistent feat there sonny because the Hulk has never been portrayed as FTL. On top of that Hulk is clearly speaking and winding up for a throw and the surfer has barely moved a far distance away from him. Meaning surfer wasn't going fast at all....

Lmao.

#19 Posted by green_skaar (11468 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're saying being hit with the mass of a small moon or the relative mass of a dwarf star will have no effect? doubt it.

IMP's statement does not equal IMP's effect. If we just want to go off statements, than Hulk has already taken plenty of hits from the power of "a million exploding suns", so a white dwarf won't be a problem at all.

#20 Posted by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

That is the worst case of Hyperbole I've ever seen. Hitting something with the mass of a dwarf star would cause a black hole.

-yify

#21 Posted by NimaMindTricks (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread has already gotten ugly and will only get uglier.

#22 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread has already gotten ugly and will only get uglier.

#23 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

How does WBH counter being dumped into the speed force?

#24 Posted by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: Well then you have an inconsistent feat there sonny because the Hulk has never been portrayed as FTL. On top of that Hulk is clearly speaking and winding up for a throw and the surfer has barely moved a far distance away from him. Meaning surfer wasn't going fast at all....

Lmao.

Are you oblivious to the light trail or something?

-yify

#25 Posted by SmashCountdown (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash steals his speed. Debate over.

#26 Posted by CalvinRod (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally can send Hulk to the ends of the universe, after stealing his speed.

Wally ftw.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
#27 Edited by deactivated-57d17c2439784 (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has kicked Wonder Woman at half the speed of light with the relative mass of a 'small moon' and he has moved trillions of times FTL without being bloodlusted, so his hits should damage Hulk, but even if they didn't, those gamma bursts aren't really doing much to someone as fast as Wally, so...speed steal FTW

#28 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: LMFAO please don't say you actually believe Hulk is FTL.......

#30 Posted by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: LMFAO please don't say you actually believe Hulk is FTL.......

Never said he was. where in any of my posts do I say "Hulk is FTL"

-yify

#31 Posted by Thedailybagel (12353 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify: You just confirmed it by pointing out the light trail. Unless your suddenly not implying that Surfer is leaving a trail of light.

Or do you believe Wally emits a cute trail of light behind him when he goes MFTL. I mean you implying that Hulk can even tag wally or perceive him is utterly ridiculous.

Hitting something with the mass of a dwarf star would cause a black hole.

Yes because all comic book writers take science into account when writing fictional powers for fictional characters. . . . .

#33 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Like a lot of classic comic book characters who were overblown :p

#34 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by SirNeko (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify said:
@eisenfauste said:

That is the worst case of Hyperbole I've ever seen. Hitting something with the mass of a dwarf star would cause a black hole.

-yify

Yeah and flying FTL would destroy everything around you yet Superman doesn't. It's the comic books lmao.

Ontopic: I hope OP is kidding, Wally casually murders.

#36 Posted by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Caped_Baldy (3523 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Stupidfast (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash via speed steal. Then runs back in time and saves the dinosaurs. Does a victory lap on a T-Rex.

#39 Posted by Chimeroid (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed steals,

Speed force dump

IMP

GG

Avatar image for maninthemountain
#40 Posted by ManInTheMountain (1706 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed steal,1 million IMPS,speed force dump all in one attosecond. Gg.

#41 Posted by azrael1973 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

GG mismatch

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#42 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9856 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@longman said:

Flash has kicked Wonder Woman at half the speed of light with the relative mass of a 'small moon' and he has moved trillions of times FTL without being bloodlusted, so his hits should damage Hulk, but even if they didn't, those gamma bursts aren't really doing much to someone as fast as Wally, so...speed steal FTW

If you are referring to that godforsaken feat where Wally evacuates a city, then delete your account. Because that is high-tier PIS.

-yify

#44 Posted by deactivated-57d17c2439784 (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify said:
@longman said:

If you are referring to that godforsaken feat where Wally evacuates a city, then delete your account. Because that is high-tier PIS.

-yify

Umm...no it isn't, it isn't even his fastest feat. Not really seeing how Flash moving MTFL is PIS when he's never been established to have an absolute speed limit.

#45 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3040 posts) - - Show Bio

@calvinr said:

Wally can send Hulk to the ends of the universe, after stealing his speed.

Wally ftw.

it wouldnt work ,speed stealing i mean , apocalyse creations and celestial tech they do things to other people's abilities it causes malfunctions in other peoples abilities like for instance arch angel flatchel whatever metal clips when he used his metal on magneto magneto couldnt control it and it went through mangeto force field cut magneto almost killing him and when arch angel used his fletechets on rogue where metal is actually suppose to bounce off her it put her right to sleep; celestial tech

if wally tried to speed steal ww hulk he would probaly end up gamma charging hulk making him explode or he would end up getting his speed stolen by the hulk .. celestial tech screws up other's peoples abilities.. wally might end up going in slow motion and getting pimp slapped

#46 Posted by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@longman said:
@yify said:
@longman said:

-yify

Umm...no it isn't, it isn't even his fastest feat. Not really seeing how Flash moving MTFL is PIS when he's never been established to have an absolute speed limit.

No Caption Provided

How on Earth is it not PIS/WIS:

Scenario:

354,667 People need saving, by Flash but he only has 0.00001 microseconds to save them.

------I know. Let's make Flash.....FASTER!!!!!

-yify

#47 Posted by Aatroxxx (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally

#48 Posted by deactivated-57d17c2439784 (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify said:
@longman said:
@yify said:
@longman said:

-yify

No Caption Provided

How on Earth is it not PIS/WIS:

Scenario:

354,667 People need saving, by Flash but he only has 0.00001 microseconds to save them.

------I know. Let's make Flash.....FASTER!!!!!

-yify

I'm not sure what your logic is...the Flash is fast, that's his thing...he has no stated limit and has been seen casually going many times faster than light, it's laughable how you think this is PIS, you're the only person I've ever seen claim it so and I've seen mods reference this scan xD

#49 Posted by killers10333 (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont get how the flash is so powerful. More so i dont get how if he is so fast he can even have a comic of his own against people like gorilla grodd.. I mean if he is THAT fast.. No amount of intelligence or tech should be able to stop him right? Or am i missing something... At least based on what i read here, flash seems above cosmic beings

#50 Posted by Pharoh_Atem (44221 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally stomps.