Ouch. The humiliation

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 thedailybagel  Moderator

@xlr87t3: I think it’s rather inept to call someone a liar by posting a well known non-canon scan. Next.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By reaverlation

@thedailybagel is wanking Hulk again...GET A LIFE!

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins...and kara ends up pregnant from a "gammaburst"...?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Even saying the word Hulk is wanking Hulk.....lmao

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Alsimmons77

Worldbreaker breaks them.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 thedailybagel  Moderator

@reaverlation: you’re just jelly that superman doesn’t matter here :P

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously WBH.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has tanked planet busting attacks before. I am not sure if Hulk can hurt him especially considering Superman's speed and flight. Nevertheless, I am going with WBH for the win. He just seemed on a different level of power. Destroying a planet by merely clashing with an opponent is an incredible feat. Regular Superman hasn't displayed that kind of power.

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH after a decent fight. They can hurt him, but no way are they putting him down.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: WBH wins or stalemate but I’m leaning towards hulk....

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team WBH is overwhelming overrated.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wrecks.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Am I missing something? Team should have a solid win.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@evil-incarnate said:

No Caption Provided

@ouroborik said:

Oh you seem to be missing a few things, from what i have noticed, anyway as to who wins, maybe the team wins, personally i think the team can pull out a win, i doubt it's gonna be easy.

The problem is this site is FILLED to the brim with fanboys of all side and it has a sickly large number of people that underrate brick type characters in particular Hulk, even though powerful bricks like Doomsday Hulk, Juggernaut, Shaggy, Eling, Mangog, etc.. have trashed entire teams of "versatile" heroes, so it breaks their little fragile minds to think that someone like Hulk could absolutely shitstomp their favorite character. But unfortunately facts don't care about peoples feelings and WBH is a version of Hulk who can fight and blow up entire planets like they are made of glass and disintegrate billions of beings including 3 beings that were on and above Savage Hulks level, which is far more than anyone in this thread has done with their own power.

This isn't directed against you, btw i just went on a tangent directed at the fanboyish part of this site, i just despise the people that just vote every fight based on their feelings and biases, rather then objectively looking at things. We are all biased to a certain degree but there are cretins on this site that take it to cult like levels.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worldbreaker Hulk claps 4-5 times.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker Hulk

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@evil-incarnate said:

No Caption Provided
@ouroborik said:

Oh you seem to be missing a few things, from what i have noticed, anyway as to who wins, maybe the team wins, personally i think the team can pull out a win, i doubt it's gonna be easy.

No need to be insulting man, I haven't even argued.

The problem is this site is FILLED to the brim with fanboys of all side and it has a sickly large number of people that underrate brick type characters in particular Hulk, even though powerful bricks like Doomsday Hulk, Juggernaut, Shaggy, Eling, Mangog, etc.. have trashed entire teams of "versatile" heroes, so it breaks their little fragile minds to think that someone like Hulk could absolutely shitstomp their favorite character.

I definitely get your point. But let me just say:

Doomsday- His first fight against the Justice League International wasn't exactly one-sided and the JLI had some of the most god-awful teamwork ever seen. DD took out Blue Beetle easily (for obvious reasons) but was fairly matched by the other heroes. His fight against the JLA sometime later was pure, unadulterated, bullshit and matches nothing we have ever seen him do again.

Juggernaut- I have honestly never seen a single scan of Juggernaut winning a fight besides the famous "punching through dimensions" scan where he was amped. I think he is supposed to be awesome but he never gets a good rep. I would love to see scans, for real.

Shaggy Man- Fair enough, he's comparable to WBH and he seems to be highly regarded.

General Eiling in Shaggy Man's body- Let's be honest here, Eiling never stood a chance. He first fought a group of weak-ass JLA members (Huntress lol) and was already being matched. The only thing that made him a threat to the JLA was his regeneration, but he never showed any sign of being able to beat any of the big guys.

Mangog- Yup, Mangog would wipe the floor with this team.

But unfortunately facts don't care about peoples feelings and WBH is a version of Hulk who can fight and blow up entire planets like they are made of glass and disintegrate billions of beings including 3 beings that were on and above Savage Hulks level, which is far more than anyone in this thread has done with their own power.

Is this the famous scene where he clashes with the Red-She-Hulk and they destroy a planet? Could you explain this scene please? I've heard people say that there is context and that the Hulk somehow died doing it and got ressurrected (is this true?). What exactly happened?

This isn't directed against you, btw i just went on a tangent directed at the fanboyish part of this site, i just despise the people that just vote every fight based on their feelings and biases, rather then objectively looking at things. We are all biased to a certain degree but there are cretins on this site that take it to cult like levels.

No problem man but, please, I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since it's the ww version of hulk, the team loses

ww hulk wins low diff

don't get me wrong though, the team is a force to be reckoned with, just not for this match

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team if they work togather

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: No need to be insulting man, I haven't even argued.

I really wasn't trying to, maybe i come off as too aggressive, apologies for that.

Doomsday- His first fight against the Justice League International wasn't exactly one-sided and the JLI had some of the most god-awful teamwork ever seen. DD took out Blue Beetle easily (for obvious reasons) but was fairly matched by the other heroes. His fight against the JLA sometime later was pure, unadulterated, bullshit and matches nothing we have ever seen him do again.

Doomsday has beaten the JL more than once and even steamrolled them off-screen, now we can agree or disagree on the validity of all those fights, but it doesn't change the fact that Doomsday is a brick that was held very highly ranging from around/below Superman level to teambuster.

Juggernaut- I have honestly never seen a single scan of Juggernaut winning a fight besides the famous "punching through dimensions" scan where he was amped. I think he is supposed to be awesome but he never gets a good rep. I would love to see scans, for real.

Juggernaut has won lots of fights, for starters he has literally beaten Thor half to death with Thor failing to even put a scratch on him even with his godblast, he has beaten numerous teams of X-men over the years. I am not that knowledgeable on him, but there is a useful respect thread for him https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/6rqely/respect_juggernaut_marvel_616/ that should give you an idea on how dangerous he is.

General Eiling in Shaggy Man's body- Let's be honest here, Eiling never stood a chance. He first fought a group of weak-ass JLA members (Huntress lol) and was already being matched. The only thing that made him a threat to the JLA was his regeneration, but he never showed any sign of being able to beat any of the big guys.

Eiling was still tossing them all around, rather easily from what i remember, he never put any of them down but they didn't put him down either and they had the advantage of numbers were he could only focus on one of them at a time.

Is this the famous scene where he clashes with the Red-She-Hulk and they destroy a planet? Could you explain this scene please? I've heard people say that there is context and that the Hulk somehow died doing it and got ressurrected (is this true?). What exactly happened?

Yes that's the scene i am talking about. WBH and RSH clash in mid air which results in a nearby planet exploding, a Moon cracking and billions of beings dying including 3 characters who used to give trouble to and even beat up guys like Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer. There is a theory floating around by some people that Hulk died but there isn't any actual evidence for it in the comics, like there literally doesn't exist a scan that shows you Hulk or RSH dying. It is possible that they did die but we will never really know for sure, what we do know is that IF they did die they died because they literally killed each other with powerful attacks, not because a planet exploding, them clashing and causing an explosion is what destroyed the planet in the first place, not the other way around, it's not the planet that first exploded then the planets explosion killed them. Planets don't just randomly explode out of nowhere, in fact planets don't explode at all, the explosion itself came from their clash and broke the planet.

No problem man but, please, I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

I know, me neither. Apologies if i came off too aggressive.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik:

That's one thing i like about Juggernaut actually. He's outrageously powerful, but he's dumb as hell and his stupidity is very often exploited to hand him a loss.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Supermanthor
Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Crytodaddykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@kidolio said:

Can Thor just stay in space and keep throwing mijolnr at Hulk till he wins?

1. That's Super OOC for Thor
  2. pretty sure Hulk has leaped into orbit before
  3. Gamma bursts
  4. Between healing and durability, hammer throws aren't gonna put down Hulk

This is such laughable wank.

Anytime thor, any thor, has been in a dire situation, Mjolnir uses its travel speed to kill their opponent or get them out of the situation.

Mjolnirs travel speed was used to kill the strongest builder ever made which was capable of smacking thor around. Mjolnir busted a hole through the builder.

When Jane was in a dire spot, about to be killed. Mjolnir busted through a solid primary adamantium/vibranium core wall...

When thor was fighting Nul and Angrir (who was amped to above even world war hulk levels considering how badly he stomped red hulk), Mjolnir bust a hole through angrir killing him...

and last but not least, Mjolnir, using nothing but its own travel speed, busted a hole through old man phoenix force wolverine, temporarily incapacitating him.

All thor has to do is "aim for the head", and use Mjolnirs travel speed. It's game over when Mjolnir decapitates World breakerhulk.

World breaker hulk is getting decapitated by Mjolnir in this match, unless you can provide evidence of World breaker hulk being anywhere even remotely comparable to primary adamantium, phoenix force wolverines chest and bone structure, angrir, or a builder.

Oh wait, even if you somehow magically tried arguing World breaker hulk is as durable as primary adamantium or angrir or phoenix force wolverines chest... you still wouldn't be able to prove jackshit because Mjolnir already busted holes clean through those things using nothing but its very own travel speed.

This idea that World breaker hulk cannot be harmed by an indestructible object no matter how fast that indestructible object strikes him is just outright laughable.

I mean you are literally claiming subtly that world breaker hulk can't be decapitated or harmed or killed no matter how hard he is hit?

Maybe you can explain your thought process to us. How fast does Mjolnir need to blitz world breaker hulk in order to decapitate him?

We know Mjolnir is more than capable of blowing holes through WBh's entire bone structure because Mjolnir has literally already blown holes through adamantium vibranium walls, a builder, angrir, and phoenix force wolverine.

Gamma bursts aren't gonna do jack to thor/superman level beings. They aint gonna do much to supergirl or wonderwoman either.

@xlr87t3: Thor won’t be godblasting anyone nor will Hulk even feel his Mjolnir strikes. Thor’s absolute >best< striking feat cracked a planet below him when he was hitting Gorr, but that was causing his muscles to literally tear themselves.

WBH clashed with Betty so hard they vaporised a planet and cracked a nearby moon and had no noticeable injury whatsoever.... Add to the fact that Thor has NEVER came close to putting Hulk down with Mjolnir strikes even whilst bloodlusted and going for the kill.

Thor is a gnat to WBH.

Nonsense bullshit, thors muscles weren't "tearing themselves from striking", nonsensical bullshit, his muscles were tearing because the necrosword was eating away at them.

A WEAKENEd thor with his muscles literally being eaten away by the necrosword, was able to literally SHATTEr entire earth sized planets with the mere shockwaves of his blows.

Using mental gymnastics to claim that the planets busted were "small" just because your'e all salty and butthurt over it doesnt work. Anytime a planet is busted in comics we can either assume it is much larger than earth, much smaller than earth, or earth sized.

Planets being busted in comics are the writer telling us and showing us and marvel showingus the character is a planet buster.

Claiming the planet being busted was smaller than earth is equally as valid as claiming the planet being busted was larger than earth.

so you arent doing your argument any favors by being all butthurt over people like thor and beta ray bill being certified planet busters, because using your own logic the planets they busted were millions of times larger and more dense than earth.

Crytodaddykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intothevoid: @ouroborik

Yes that's the scene i am talking about. WBH and RSH clash in mid air which results in a nearby planet exploding, a Moon cracking and billions of beings dying including 3 characters who used to give trouble to and even beat up guys like Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer. There is a theory floating around by some people that Hulk died but there isn't any actual evidence for it in the comics, like there literally doesn't exist a scan that shows you Hulk or RSH dying. It is possible that they did die but we will never really know for sure, what we do know is that IF they did die they died because they literally killed each other with powerful attacks, not because a planet exploding, them clashing and causing an explosion is what destroyed the planet in the first place, not the other way around, it's not the planet that first exploded then the planets explosion killed them. Planets don't just randomly explode out of nowhere, in fact planets don't explode at all, the explosion itself came from their clash and broke the planet.

It's laughable how when immortal hulk gets possessed by an omnipotent entity the one below all his fanboy wankers try claiming nothing happened and ignore that context and pretend the feats are all hulks.

Once again, same is going on here.

WBH and RSh fought yes, but clashing in mid air didn't cause a planet to explode,if that happened, it would have been shown on panel and would have clearly shown them colliding, releasing a shockwave and busting the planet.

What happened in reality was, hulk wished to "fight, die, and fight again".

The wish is what busted the planet and killed all inhabitants on it including world breaker hulk and red she hulk. That is the entire reason everyone got vaporized including the planet itself yet later on everyone was brought back to life along with the planet in order for them to fight again after dying. the entire scenario is useless as far as feats

However that being said, World breaker hulk isn't any stronger or tougher than world war hulk. It's important to keep in mind that world breaker and world war hulk are the same exact hulk with the same exact amount of anger, world breaker hulk is just world war hulk who stops holding back. So we already know world breaker hulks strength, striking and healing and durability is exactly the same as world war hulks... his durability wasn't too impressive especially to piercing attacks, but his striking and healing factor were reasonably impressive, but obviously nowhere close to take anyone here. superman is massively above sentry especially an unstable sentry so superman alone would pretty much wreck wwh/wbh especially since he actually has combat speed unlike sentry.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Toratorn

Hulk atomizes them. Mismatch.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor WITB, dude needs professional help.

Hulk wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f053db00e589
deactivated-5f053db00e589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There’s always that one dude who is always wrong and gets clapped by people who know what they’re talking about. This guy does need professional help. His info is laughable.

Avatar image for god_of_butchers
god_of_butchers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is WBH more durable than Galactus and Celestials? If yes I see him winning

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sure hope this thread was supposed to be a joke, because the Hulk would get murdered horribly within a microsecond by this team.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for someone who thinks shazam is above wbh by a huge margin yes it is a joke

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#95  Edited By termiteone4ever

@willpayton said:

I sure hope this thread was supposed to be a joke, because the Hulk would get murdered horribly within a microsecond by this team.

For sure its a joke

It only takes one Superman.

The rest can sit back and chill.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Supermanthor

Forum Posts