• 98 results
#1 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

NO BFR PRE 52 616 MORALS OFF WHO WINS ?

#3 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

It would be hard to meet a guy who can take down this team especially with morals off.

#4 Posted by Kevd4wg (12747 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH one shots Kara and Billy and if they’re lucky two shots Thor and Supes

#5 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Kidolio (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Thor just stay in space and keep throwing mijolnr at Hulk till he wins?

#9 Posted by Kevd4wg (12747 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidolio said:

Can Thor just stay in space and keep throwing mijolnr at Hulk till he wins?

1. That's Super OOC for Thor
  2. pretty sure Hulk has leaped into orbit before
  3. Gamma bursts
  4. Between healing and durability, hammer throws aren't gonna put down Hulk
#10 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#11 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11136 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, still.

#12 Edited by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#13 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

Team due to thor

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Thedailybagel (12785 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at Thor making any difference here.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#16 Posted by Supermanforever (8080 posts) - - Show Bio

Without bfr team loses, because they cant put him down.

#17 Posted by terry2012 (9818 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

It would be hard to meet a guy who can take down this team especially with morals off.

#18 Posted by XLR87T3 (9837 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Doomsguy (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is too overrated, how would he hit someone as fast as Superman?

Also, I can't understand the ``No BFR''.Man, if Superman(I am saying Superman for example) hits Hulk hard, he will fly to Andromeda.

#20 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

Team is full of Superman tier powerhouses, they should win.

#21 Posted by Laurus (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: You sound so condescending whe you use all caps like that. Has it occured to you that perhaps some sort of etiquette should be used?

I mean Jesus Christ every time I read one of your posts I feel like I want to punch you in the face. Damn attention seeker.

#22 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomsguy said:

Hulk is too overrated, how would he hit someone as fast as Superman?

Also, I can't understand the ``No BFR''.Man, if Superman(I am saying Superman for example) hits Hulk hard, he will fly to Andromeda.

Why is he overrated because some people have opinions on him you disagree with? He would hit him the same way Superman has been hit in the comics a million times already.

Let me explain the "No BFR" to you, the reason so many threads have that rule is because people are interested in who wins in an all out fight, not who can win with a cheap trick, it doesn't infer who is actually more powerful. Nightcrawler is a street level character that can teleport other people around, imagine if him and Juggernaut were fighting on platform in space 100 meters wide, he teleports behind Juggernaut touches him and teleports him off the platform, win for Nightcrawler the obvious superior character there? That's why there is a no bfr rule, people wanna know who can beat who in an all out fight as in knock them out, break their bones or just kill them with their own power.

With that said i am not sure WBH can win this, it might be too much even for him, while he could clown anyone here 1v1, even 1v2 i think 1v4 might be too much, so i am torn on this one.

#23 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH could run a 100 meter dash and it would destroy whatever continent he was doing it on. He's too much.

#24 Posted by KalKent (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Team due to thor

Thor is lower than superman, he gets stomped and so does supes.

#25 Posted by 20damon (6054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#26 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

They can't put down WBH.

#27 Posted by Thedailybagel (12785 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: Thor won’t be godblasting anyone nor will Hulk even feel his Mjolnir strikes. Thor’s absolute >best< striking feat cracked a planet below him when he was hitting Gorr, but that was causing his muscles to literally tear themselves.

WBH clashed with Betty so hard they vaporised a planet and cracked a nearby moon and had no noticeable injury whatsoever.... Add to the fact that Thor has NEVER came close to putting Hulk down with Mjolnir strikes even whilst bloodlusted and going for the kill.

Thor is a gnat to WBH.

#28 Edited by BreakOfDawn (2023 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Not that I disagree, but I'm calling BS on your description of Thor's best striking feat or that Hulk won't even register his strikes. The feat is below.

No Caption Provided

Not only does he crack the planet below them, the shockwaves alone are able to split apart a moon that's hundreds of thousands of miles away (assuming it's anything like our own moon). As for the hits "causing his muscles to literally tear themselves", there's no indication of this being the case beyond the narrative's attempts to convey the significance of a Thor who's no longer holding back. It's the exact same way in which he "made his mind as hard of the uru of his hammer."

Yes, "vaporising" a planet > destroying a planet, but this Thor's not so weak that Hulk's feat is leaps and bounds above it. If this Thor faced WBH, I doubt he'd win but there's no way in hell that Hulk wouldn't even feel the hits. Current Thor? Definitely. God of Thunder Thor? No.

#29 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@breakofdawn: If you don't mind i have a few things to say about that feat. Thor didn't crack a planet all we ever see is a single very small panel where chasms appear right below them in the middle bottom panel, to infer from that the whole planet was cracked is pretty out there, especially since we have no idea if that is a planet or some other celestial object or anything. Secondly the Moon was showing a small crack after REPEATED blows from Thor to Gorr, honestly the only reason that feat is impressive is because those blows were done to Gorr's face and the shock wave of it cracked a nearby Moon slightly, if Superman pulled his muscles and cracked his fingers directly hitting the Moon repeatedly only for it to show a small crack that would be more of a anti-feat. Luckily that was not the case, but that feat still is nowhere near comparable to what WBH did, who indirectly with RSH instantly blew up an entire planet and possibly cracked a nearby Moon as well. The difference is pretty blatant.

Also saying "my mind is as hard as uru metal" or whatever is a bad analogy to compare it to the narration that blatantly says Thor is in pain, screaming and hitting someone so hard he is hurting himself, this is a possibility and it's actually quite normal even in real life when you exert yourself, Thor can be as hardheaded as he wants he will never obviously turn his mind into Uru metal, that was an obvious metaphor.

We don't know if Thor destroyed any planet or if that was a planet at all, again can you show the scan of that planet being in pieces or anything? WBH already smiled off planet busting punches to the face, it's not unreasonable to say that he wouldn't feel Thor's blows but just to be on the safe side i would say he wouldn't really be affected by them much at all and they certainly would never be able to put him down.

#30 Posted by JMAL17 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously?

Hulk vs all 4 of them at the same time?

I could maybe see Hulk managing to take down Supergirl, but he's kind of outmatched facing Superman, Shazam, and Thor all at once.

#31 Posted by green_skaar (12268 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#32 Posted by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomsguy: screw that! Regular hulk is stronger than Superman let alone WBH. Also the fact that Superman has a weakness to gamma radiation isn’t going to help him.

#33 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2023 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid:

Thor didn't crack a planet all we ever see is a single very small panel where chasms appear right below them in the middle bottom panel, to infer from that the whole planet was cracked is pretty out there,

If he can cause huge damage to a moon hundreds of thousands of miles away with the shockwaves of his blows, I disagree. Not to mention that since we're treating the narrative in a literal sense it's suggested that Thor was destroying planets with his blows.

especially since we have no idea if that is a planet or some other celestial object or anything.

No Caption Provided

It's either a planet or a moon.

Secondly the Moon was showing a small crack after REPEATED blows from Thor to Gorr,

A crack that required Thor to mend it before it appeared to destroy the moon.

honestly the only reason that feat is impressive is because those blows were done to Gorr's face and the shock wave of it cracked a nearby Moon slightly,

We have no idea how near it is. It could be a couple of hundred thousand miles, or it could be far more. Our moon for example is around 238,855 miles away from the Earth on average.

if Superman pulled his muscles and cracked his fingers directly hitting the Moon repeatedly only for it to show a small crack that would be more of a anti-feat.

It's the distance plus the severe damage he caused to the planet/moon below them as well, and I'm not even sure that narrative is meant to be taken literally.

Luckily that was not the case, but that feat still is nowhere near comparable to what WBH did, who indirectly with RSH instantly blew up an entire planet and possibly cracked a nearby Moon as well. The difference is pretty blatant.

I didn't say it was on WBH's level. I said it wasn't so far away that Thor could do absolutely nothing to even phase WBH.

Also saying "my mind is as hard as uru metal" or whatever is a bad analogy to compare it to the narration that blatantly says Thor is in pain, screaming and hitting someone so hard he is hurting himself, this is a possibility and it's actually quite normal even in real life when you exert yourself, Thor can be as hardheaded as he wants he will never obviously turn his mind into Uru metal, that was an obvious metaphor.

The point is that comic writers and authors take creative liberties with their characters in order to make the situation they are in far more dire. It's the exact same style, especially when we're ignoring that right after the comment about his screams it mentions how planets are shattering around him. If we take one part literally, then that feat is just as valid.

We don't know if Thor destroyed any planet

The narrative suggests so.

or if that was a planet at all,

Addressed this above. It's either a planet or a moon.

again can you show the scan of that planet being in pieces or anything?

No more than I can show the distance of those two moons/that planet and that moon. It's heavily implied and all but confirmed in the narrative that you refer to.

WBH already smiled off planet busting punches to the face, it's not unreasonable to say that he wouldn't feel Thor's blows but just to be on the safe side i would say he wouldn't really be affected by them much at all and they certainly would never be able to put him down.

Which is fair. My main argument was the underplaying of Thor's own feats, not that he'd beat WBH.

#34 Posted by RisingBean (9797 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: Thor won’t be godblasting anyone nor will Hulk even feel his Mjolnir strikes. Thor’s absolute >best< striking feat cracked a planet below him when he was hitting Gorr, but that was causing his muscles to literally tear themselves.

WBH clashed with Betty so hard they vaporised a planet and cracked a nearby moon and had no noticeable injury whatsoever.... Add to the fact that Thor has NEVER came close to putting Hulk down with Mjolnir strikes even whilst bloodlusted and going for the kill.

Thor is a gnat to WBH.

Which is why Thor would resort to Godblast.

He tried it on the Juggernaut when nothing else worked.

#35 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@breakofdawn: If he can cause huge damage to a moon hundreds of thousands of miles away with the shockwaves of his blows, I disagree. Not to mention that since we're treating the narrative in a literal sense it's suggested that Thor was destroying planets with his blows.

Disagree with what exactly? He didn't cause huge damage he barely cracked one side of the Moon with multiple repeated blows that caused shockwaves. We are not treating sentences in a literal sense, not every single sentence, also words does not have to mean planets.

Also i don't know what that scan is suppose to do? It doesn't answer any of the questions.

A crack that required Thor to mend it before it appeared to destroy the moon.

There was no mention the crack would destroy the Moon, how would the crack even destroy the Moon exactly?

We have no idea how near it is. It could be a couple of hundred thousand miles, or it could be far more. Our moon for example is around 238,855 miles away from the Earth on average.

Yes and we shouldn't speculate on it because it's neither here nor there.

It's the distance plus the severe damage he caused to the planet/moon below them as well, and I'm not even sure that narrative is meant to be taken literally.

The distance is not mentioned, so let's not speculate. Severe damage where? We saw one chasm appear on a very tiny planet we don't know if that chasm is even big compared to a planet, but we certainly didn't see the rest of the planet. How do you think a narrative that says Thor is screaming, is in pain and is pulling his muscles it to be taken? To me it obviously was the point to show that Thor is giving it his 110% there.

I didn't say it was on WBH's level. I said it wasn't so far away that Thor could do absolutely nothing to even phase WBH.

Personally i don't think it's close, i wouldn't say Thor is wont phase WBH but he wont do much of anything to him either, Hulk is gonna shrug it off.

The point is that comic writers and authors take creative liberties with their characters in order to make the situation they are in far more dire. It's the exact same style, especially when we're ignoring that right after the comment about his screams it mentions how planets are shattering around him. If we take one part literally, then that feat is just as valid.

Yes they do, but this doesn't seem like that, in fact this was clearly meant to be taken literal. With Thor screaming, being in pain, pulling his muscles i honestly don't understand how else should we take a sentence of Thor screaming in pain anything else then literal? Again worlds don't necessarily mean planets nor does shattering mean they exploded into peaces, in fact we know they didn't since the Moon was still largely intact even after all those blows to Gorr.

The narrative suggests so.

The narrative doesn't mention any planet.

Addressed this above. It's either a planet or a moon.

It was most likely a Moon the way it looked but at this point we are purely speculating either way.

No more than I can show the distance of those two moons/that planet and that moon. It's heavily implied and all but confirmed in the narrative that you refer to.

The only thing the narrative says is that the worlds are shattering around them and all we see is a Moon cracking far away and another celestial object above them appearing to have a chasm on it, we don't see anything exploding to pieces.

Which is fair. My main argument was the underplaying of Thor's own feats, not that he'd beat WBH.

I don't think anyone is necessarily underplaying Thors feats if they compare him negatively to WBH in some aspect, i genuinely think WBH is on another level to Thor. I am not sure if WBH would completely ignore Thors strongest blows, but i am confident they wont do the necessary damage to give him much pause at all.

#36 Edited by icec0ld (1212 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets stomped into submission. They would take him to space and take turns doing real bad things to him.

#37 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. I just don't see how numbers would do something relevant here when the only one remotely bringing something different to the table is Thor, who also happens to be quite inept in the use of this versatility.

• Superman is brute strength and speed, far below Hulk's and cancelled through burst respectively. Not gonna mention heat vision and freeze breath as we already know that will have little to no impact on Hulk.
  • Supergirl is a rinse and repeat on a weaker spectrum.
  • Shazam is just strength and speed, perhaps some lightning too, same case-scenario of heat vision and freeze breath.
  • Thor brings versatility, doesn't use it, most likely won't even use it here outside of lightning and perhaps anti-matter beams.

I don't know... I just feel numbers is not an actual game changer, it will be just more bodies on the ground.

#39 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#41 Posted by Mrsportsguy13 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#42 Posted by RisingBean (9797 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by XLR87T3 (9837 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel:

You've been proven a liar multiple times in this thread, now it's time to prove it some more

Add to the fact that Thor has NEVER came close to putting Hulk down with Mjolnir strikes even whilst bloodlusted and going for the kill.

Wrong

No Caption Provided

#44 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: Hammer and Sinew is non canon.

#46 Edited by RisingBean (9797 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by XLR87T3 (9837 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Kevd4wg (12747 posts) - - Show Bio

>XL
>Calling someone else a lier while posting a non canon scan

#49 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: The story comes from a non canon project called "Breaking into Comic The Marvel Way II", literally let unrecognized amateurs either write or draw comics just for that particular project with no bearing into the actual continuity. Stand-alone non canon issues.

#50 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump