World Breaker Hulk vs Superman (Rules)

Darkseidis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Darkseidis

Superman wins he has much powers for hulk to beat him.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By HolySerpent

The answer...is still superman

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By thanobomb1124

Chips as and dip anyone?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HolySerpent said:

The answer...is still superman
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jeanroygrant

Could go either way.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By termiteone4ever

@jeanroygrant said:

Could go either way.

Not at all . I Keep noticing this. Because the OP wants HULK to win he minus from a Regular superman to an amped up hulk over 100 feet tall and the combination of two HULks powers to destroy the Planet.

This is the Facts . Superman can still Fly even with No blitz he can stil lDodge faster than Hulk can See . Go intangible. Hulk been that Big he can easily Fly in ears and do a Thunder clapp knocking the hulk out causing brain Damage and Loss of hearing even if hulk heals the fight would already be done. Be glad that Morals is on .There is too much ways for superman to kill or defeat the HUlk. Now Superman gets Tired of HULk foolishness and flies to sun chill for 10 mins or less what is hulk going do then ? When he get back?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#108  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

I say Supes, but he needs to put Hulk down as fast as possible.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Emperorb777

Superman easily

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#110  Edited By joshuagamer

Superman wins hands down. He can fly, is stronger, and more durable. A few of the earlier comments mentioned Superman being able to decapitate Hulk with his heat vision. This won't happen. He could probably fry all of the Hulk's skin off if he went all out (maybe some bones too), but Hulk would regenerate. I would like to reference a scene where Superman gets knocked unconscious, while destroying a shadow moon (that was a perfect replica of the real moon). I did the calculations and that moon held a force of over 347 nonillion newtons. The fact that Superman destroyed it means that he exerted a force even more powerful than that. He was KOed for about 5 seconds before completely healing. I don't exactly see any iteration of the Hulk standing up to that type of power.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SPM1M

Lets end this topic months earlier i posted that Hulk may have a chance but after going over the feats he has none plain and simple

FIRST ppl think WBH is above superman because he busted a planet in one hit wen clashing with red she hulk

so hes stronger, he could knock superman, so on so forth

Ppl make it seem like Superman never busted a planet with a single blow which he has as he did in his fight with earth two superman in Infinite crisis

here it proves that superman is indeed a planet buster and not only that, they continue theyre fight breaking time and space with strength alone

SECOND ppl tend to forget that hulk DIED after the planet was busted it was the effects of the wishing well that kept bringing everyone back to life.

did superman die after he busted the earth? no he continued the fight and the fight grew more fearsome, so ppls points about hulk being a planet buster so he could beat superman are useless

this point also also goes to show that supermans invulnerability is leagues above hulks, although hulk can regenerate all it takes is planet busting forces to end his life

while superman has shown many times he can survive beyond planet busting forces

Surviving war world exploding

Surviving the clash with a replica of the moon

even a supernova...... A SUPERNOVA

surviving being at the center of two colliding planets

do you guys need more proof i mean heres hulk being cut with sword and somehow supes heat vision which is hotter than the sun wont be enough right

THIRD and final superman has simply too many powers which in a bloodlusted state even with blitzing he would destroy hulk at his WB peak with little problem

ahhhh it feels good to be back on the vine

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By leeray

World Breaker Hulkis to over powered. He'd shred Superman.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#113  Edited By vuviper

Why does no one ever mention World Breaker Red She Hulk?

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By leeray

@vuviper said:

Why does no one ever mention World Breaker Red She Hulk?

I never knew they had a world breaker she hulk. whatt?

codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By codin18

now dont get me wrong im a huge hulk fanboy and wbh is extremely powerful and all but superman has the edge here no matter what anyone says supes wins,and here is the reason why,speed and reflexes,plain and simple even if its a slim chance, supes can pull out the victory in this fight,then when u add in the ice breath and heat beams which are considered in my eyes to be stall moves in a fight,that gives supes an even greater edge,hulk on the other hand has nothing to by him time extra options in a fight or that great of speed to be honest,the only way that i see the hulk winning here is if he gets his hands on supes,but i dont think superman will just let that happen,it could but i dont think it will be a cake walk,anyways thats my thoughts on this fight.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By leeray

@codin18: I can see superman getting away from wbh with flying abilities, but if supes got near him. supes would be toast.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#117  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

Big Blue beats Gamma Green.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By leeray

HULK

codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By codin18

@leeray: thats pretty much how i see things, but i think supes could possibly win however if hulk gets a hold of supes its not going to end well,supes would have to think fast and smart in this fight if he wants to win

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By leeray

@codin18 said:

@leeray: thats pretty much how i see things, but i think supes could possibly win however if hulk gets a hold of supes its not going to end well,supes would have to think fast and smart in this fight if he wants to win

question is is supes heat vision hot enough to melt wbh or would hulk regerate from that?

codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By codin18

@leeray: to be honest im not entirely sure if hulk could withstand that since supes heat vision could reach temperatures of the sun's core.i've tried looking that up but all i can find is that there was one alternate reality hulk where it said that hulks body lasts forever or at least implies that it does, whether that could be the same way with wbh,i would need definite proof to be sure

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@SPM1M: Hulk din't die wend the planet got destroyed, he din't even get a scratch on him. He was the only one left standing. Then he used the well power to bring them back to killed them over and over.

And there's no speed bliz here, so i think Hulk have's a chance.

Les take to account the WWH wen h2h with Sentry. And why i say this? I say it because Sentry charge flying at Hulk. Hulk was able to blockt the attack and able to keep up with him. That show's the Hulk is not just Muscle. Sentry din't hold anything back in that fight ,and he use speed and flight.

So the Supes can fly and, the Hulk won't be able to touch him is no factor here.

ThunderKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ThunderKhan

I would have to go with the S on my Chest on this one. love the hulk but Superman is a pretty boring character that is given ridiculous power and abilities to make him cool and popular. Hulk also giving ridiculous strength by him being easier to relate to...I mean come on we all want to get stronger with rage but it only leads to loss mostly in real life.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By leeray

Hulk

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#125  Edited By ComicStooge

@leeray: Once again, you're wrong.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By leeray

@ComicStooge said:

right superman who needed help from wonder woman to move the earth is gonnabeat the guy who put cracks in the earth and destroys planets...lol yeah im wrong that makes sense.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ComicStooge

@leeray: When has Hulk ever destroyed a planet? Superman has cracked, flown through and destroyed planets dozens of times.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Shawnbaby

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

right superman who needed help from wonder woman to move the earth is gonnabeat the guy who put cracks in the earth and destroys planets...lol yeah im wrong that makes sense.

It's a tough battle...both of them can throw the other several feet...and both can survive the deadly toss. Seems like a stalemate to me.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By leeray

@Shawnbaby said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

It's a tough battle...both of them can throw the other several feet...and both can survive the deadly toss. Seems like a stalemate to me.

superman could get away from him seeing he can fly, but if world breaker hulk gets ahold of him then supes is toast.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ComicStooge

@leeray: Supes wouldn't even feel Hulk hitting him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Shawnbaby

@leeray said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

superman could get away from him seeing he can fly, but if world breaker hulk gets ahold of him then supes is toast.

Hulk should borrow the Kryptonite dildo from the T-800

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By ComicStooge

@Shawnbaby said:

@leeray said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

Hulk should borrow the Kryptonite dildo from the T-800

LMAO!

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By leeray

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray: Supes wouldn't even feel Hulk hitting him.

there is no limit to hulks anger... he gets so strong yes he could tear superman apart.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By leeray

@Shawnbaby said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

again stop following me it makes you look... gay seriously...lol

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

Moving planet out of its orbit is same as destroying? right?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Shawnbaby

@leeray said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

again stop following me it makes you look... gay seriously...lol

Dude...the other night you were confessing your fantasy about a T-800 sticking it to the Man of Steel with a Kryptonite Dildo....there's nothing I can ever possibly say that will make me more gay than that.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By ComicStooge

@leeray: Supes would rip in half, throw him into orbit or incinerate him with heat vision long before it would come to that. Hell, I doubt it would EVER come to that, no one has unlimited anger.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By leeray

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray: Supes would rip in half, throw him into orbit or incinerate him with heat vision long before it would come to that. Hell, I doubt it would EVER come to that, no one has unlimited anger.

superman would get crushed...the red sun is one of supermans weakness. hulk would clap his hands and supes would be in the red sun...lol buh bye superman.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By leeray

@RyuHayabusa said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

lol no moving it and smashing it into pieces are two different things..ya goof.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ComicStooge

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

superman would get crushed...the red sun is one of supermans weakness. hulk would clap his hands and supes would be in the red sun...lol buh bye superman.

Mind explaining how that'll happen?

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@leeray said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

That means Superman's feat is greater.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By leeray

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ComicStooge

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

That's your most intelligent post ever!

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By leeray

@RyuHayabusa said:

@leeray said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

Agreed, but Hulks stronger.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@leeray said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@leeray said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

Agreed, but Hulks stronger.

Explain. How Hulk is stronger?

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By leeray

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

dude superman needed help moving the earth from wonder woman... hulk could gently tap the earth and break it... supermans not as strong duh!!!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Shawnbaby

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

It's quite simple really...all Hulk has to do is manuever Supes until he's only several feet away from the red sun....then he just throws him right in...

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By leeray

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

That's your most intelligent post ever!

it was an accident...LOL read the other one i posted.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By leeray

@Shawnbaby said:

@ComicStooge said:

@leeray said:

@ComicStooge said:

It's quite simple really...all Hulk has to do is manuever Supes until he's only several feet away from the red sun....then he just throws him right in...

dude hulk is strong enough he would crush supermans brains out of his ear drum!!! and nostrols...DEAD SUPERMAN....HULK WINS LET IT GO!!!

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ComicStooge

@leeray: Hulk is inferior to Kal-El in every way.