User Lists: 1

Team stomps him

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thorwins1875: That was Hulk who was massively holding back and not WBH, I don't think anyone on the team can take multiple planet busting shockwaves so they'd all go down eventually.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: It was also Sentry who was massively holding back and wanted to die. Sentry solos

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@whathappened: Not accurate. Bob let Banner get in a few good punches, but he was ultimately fighting for his country. He was not holding back and literally couldn't control his powers.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins WBH is massively overrated

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect

WBH most likely, the vast majority of this team aren't good stat wise. Like, what is Homelander or Blue Marvel gonna do here? It's not like speed is gonna be much of a factor here at all.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@whathappened said:

@ultraphoenix: It was also Sentry who was massively holding back and wanted to die. Sentry solos

Idk about that, it seemed like Sentry wasn't holding back in that fight at all.

"When you finally let go?"

Also the writer Greg Pak talked about Sentry's power approaching the cosmic so I think it's pretty clear he wasn't holding back, it just sounds like cope from Sentry fanboys imo.

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry solos

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH punches himself and the team gets vaporized

Avatar image for bardadwondergal
BardaDWonderGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry solos

Sentry lost to a weaker version.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty huge team, sadly most of them seem fodder.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was also a much weaker version of Sentry. With battles without stipulations, we assume current.

Current Sentry absolutely demolishes WBH. He is one with the Void, and he literally neg diffed another version of Sentry after becoming one.

Not only that, but Shazam also demolishes. WBH has no answer to magic, and Strange even said he could kill him with a flick of the wrist.

There really isn't anything WBH can do to a lot of these people. He can't tag them. His gamma bursts aren't killing most of them.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Shazam's magic is on the level of Strange?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Was also a much weaker version of Sentry. With battles without stipulations, we assume current.

Picture clearly shows Stable Sentry and "current" Sentry is dead by the hands of Knull. Pick your poison. Merged Sentry stopped being a thing a good while ago as well, lol. He also merged with Surfer that one time but then that got ignored as well.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, which is why Sups can withstand it so well

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Picture clearly shows Stable Sentry and "current" Sentry is dead by the hands of Knull. Pick your poison. Merged Sentry stopped being a thing a good while ago as well, lol. He also merged with Surfer that one time but then that got ignored as well.

Current is last known and you damn well know it. Current sentry looks literally the same as that... so what?

Uh... Kinda? He overpowered and BFR'd the Wizard.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:
@professorrespect said:

Current Sentry absolutely demolishes WBH. He is one with the Void, and he literally neg diffed another version of Sentry after becoming one.

Not only that, but Shazam also demolishes. WBH has no answer to magic, and Strange even said he could kill him with a flick of the wrist.

There really isn't anything WBH can do to a lot of these people. He can't tag them. His gamma bursts aren't killing most of them.

Sentry is fodder. Merged Void Sentry is only x2 stronger than regular Sentry by definition.

WBH shits on magic. Ask the Mindless Ones. Shazam's magic is just lightning and has no correlation to Dr. Strange's hax arsenal. Moreover, hyperbolic statements from Strange are irrelevant. Plus this is WBH, not Green Scar. Hulk is also immortal, he will just resurrect if he dies, which won't happen anyway.

WBH can tag most of these people. And pretty much no one from this team can hurt WBH. Mountain-level New-52 Superman certainly doesn't.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@Aristeaus: Current is last known, yeah. That was Sentry at the start of King in Black, AKA Stable. Merged Sentry looked like this.

Current Sentry looked like this

They aren't the same, anyone with functioning organs would say as such.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Current is last known, yeah. That was Sentry at the start of King in Black, AKA Stable. Merged Sentry looked like this.

Current Sentry looked like this. They aren't the same, anyone with functioning organs would say as such.

Having a different look does not mean jack. He merged with the Void. When Knull ripped him in half, he absorbed the void. Very clearly indicated that they were merged. Not to mention there is literally no evidence what so ever that they were not merged.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic Solos

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@Aristeaus said:
@professorrespect said:

Current Sentry looked like this. They aren't the same, anyone with functioning organs would say as such.

Having a different look does not mean jack

It does when you are trying to judge who is here.

He merged with the Void

And then separated later when Rob couldn't stand being with it any longer, and then merged with Surfer, and then showed up later in his Stable form, not Merged at all, no sign of being Merged. Current isn't Merged by any obvious extent. Only if you ignore the last few year or so of arcs can it be seen otherwise.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is fodder. Merged Void Sentry is only x2 stronger than regular Sentry by definition.

WBH shits on magic. Ask the Mindless Ones. Shazam's magic is just lightning and has no correlation to Dr. Strange's hax arsenal. Moreover, hyperbolic statements from Strange are irrelevant. Plus this is WBH, not Green Scar. Hulk is also immortal, he will just resurrect if he dies, which won't happen anyway.

WBH can tag most of these people. And pretty much no one from this team can hurt WBH. Mountain-level New-52 Superman certainly doesn't.

1: No evidence of him being only x2 stronger. He was fighting equally with the other sentry, then neg diffed him when they merged. That isn't generally only x2 stronger.

2: Shazaam literally overpowered and BFR'd the Wizard.

3: Immortality doesn't matter here. There are no stipulations. You can win by KO, BFR, or Death.

4: I didn't mention Superman, did I?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: That's cool and all but they separated after they merged anyway in the Annihilation mini series, so there's no error in that in the first place. He's Stable there and even when he showed up later in subsequent issues.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: That's cool and all but they separated after they merged anyway in the Annihilation mini series, so there's no error in that in the first place. He's Stable there and even when he showed up later in subsequent issues.

Man you are just full of incorrect information.

They did separate, but they were re-merged... Guess what they looked like when that happened?

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Man you are just full of incorrect information.

They did separate, but they were re-merged... Guess what they looked like when that happened?

They looked like Merged Sentry? Which, btw, isn't what he looks like in King In Black, etc. I'd love to see otherwise but the scan doesn't show anything like that.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They looked like Merged Sentry? Which, btw, isn't what he looks like in King In Black, etc. I'd love to see otherwise but the scan doesn't show anything like that.

I already proved it was a continuity error. Your response was Annihilation, which clearly you didn't actually read, and what... looked up a wiki? I proved that it was indeed Merged Sentry at the end after being re-merged.

Usually when people are this wrong about something they admit it... you seem to want to keep fighting a losing battle. Not healthy man.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

I already proved it was a continuity error. Your response was Annihilation, which clearly you didn't actually read, and what... looked up a wiki?

Current Sentry isn't Merged at all, lol. He's not been Merged in any of the King in Black mainline issues or spin offs, only Stable, which the screenshot you showed only covers for the main issue. It was you that looked up a wiki entry, not myself.

Usually when people are this wrong about something

I'm not either. Idk why you cling so hard to this when there's nothing in his current stories that suggest he is.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry solos. Take him out and WBH 1 shots all of them.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sentry solos. Take him out and WBH 1 shots all of them.

You can't be serious. Sentry is a jobber who got hurt by Calm Hulk and couldn't even take out Red Hulk or Savage Hulk.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Aristeaus

@Aristeaus said:
@professorrespect said:

I already proved it was a continuity error. Your response was Annihilation, which clearly you didn't actually read, and what... looked up a wiki?

Current Sentry isn't Merged at all, lol. He's not been Merged in any of the King in Black mainline issues or spin offs, only Stable, which the screenshot you showed only covers for the main issue. It was you that looked up a wiki entry, not myself.

I'm not either. Idk why you cling so hard to this when there's nothing in his current stories that suggest he is.

Again, for about the 4th time...

Current Sentry is merged. I already proved that King In Black was a continuity error.

No Caption Provided

There it is again for you.

Stegman literally explained on his podcast. He called it a failure on himself, Cates, and the editors.

Finally, the story only makes sense if its Merged Sentry. For Stable Sentry to one shot a Celestial, and to be shown being brutally killed ( Cates is a huge fan of showing extremely powerful characters dieing, thus pumping up his villians )... doesn't make any sense cannonically or story wise.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@Aristeaus said:
@professorrespect said:

Again, for about the 4th time...

Current Sentry is merged. I already proved that King In Black was a continuity error

Screenshot says only for King In black issue one, lol, not any of the spin-offs and beyond where he shows up. I said that on the post above and you didn't even acknowledge it.

Finally, the story only makes sense if its Merged Sentry

It doesn't, because Merged wouldn't have the Void snatched like a baby.

THORWINS1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 THORWINS1875  Online

@professorrespect said:

very well concluded post - hulk barely beat sentry before

this team is so stacked that its pretty much spite

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps, majestros carries

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulk wins. Gamma bursts is a great counter to speed and numbers.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By byondeon

Hulk. Could make a case for team if they had Hulks rival Thor here

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sentry is most definetly not going to solo lol. I can't say who wins since I have no knowledge on a lot of the characters here, but from the ones I do know, no one is going to tank the gamma waves.

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@byondeon said:

Hulk. Could make a case for team if they had Hulks rival Thor here

How? Hulk incinerated four Hulk/Thor level characters.

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrsyg said:

Sentry is most definetly not going to solo lol. I can't say who wins since I have no knowledge on a lot of the characters here, but from the ones I do know, no one is going to tank the gamma waves.

Because WBH stands even a remote chance against a Celestial.... you know... the thing Sentry one shot.

Also not sure why you think no one is tanking Gamma Waves that haven't done anything. Literally the least impressive thing about WBH.

WBH's best feat is being half responsible for a planet bust. Sentry has way, way better feats. lol

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@Aristeaus:

Because WBH stands even a remote chance against a Celestial.... you know... the thing Sentry one shot.

Because Sentry logically stands a chance against a Celestial? Because Sentry also had difficulty with Hercules, She-Hulk, Namor, struggled to lift a Helicarier by himself, got nearly killed by a nuke and shat his pants because he thought Black Bolt was going to use his voice on him.

Not to mention that Celestials under Cates are like, high tiers at best considering they got killed by Knull, Surfer, Black Bolt, Sentry etc. Two of which, including Sentry, lost to Green Scar already.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers