Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marvelmaster300: do you seriously think hulk can beat thor. Lolololol.

Dude your fanboy is showing.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: please get your facts right that isn't as impressive as when thor took down the serpent.

Avatar image for marvelmaster300
marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: look you're being a huge fanboy please use common sense. Someone just as strong, can fly, is the god of thunder,similar durability, more experienced, and hold one of the strongest weapons in the multiverse is not loosing to someone who recklessly uses strength.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: How can you say that when even every time hulk fights thor he wins and without the hammer he stomps.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: Lol you think that taking down the misgaurd serpent in strength is more impressive than holding a black hole and you say my fanboy is showing

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: haven't you heard of what writers do just for the storyline it's pretty much just squirrel girl. You obviously are completely biased and have no real knowledge of any character other than hulk. Can I suggest the comic vine wiki. Once you read through ALOT of those you become closer to a marvel master.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: how many actually replies do you want?? the majority is going for prime...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By w0nd

@marvelmaster300 said:

@comicdude360: That's the truth

so you think hulk is stronger than galactus? celestials...all fathers...beyonders....?

Also every time hulk and thor fought it hasn't always been in hulks favor.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: I know a lot of other superheroes.I even have the marvel encyclopedia.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Comicdude360

@marvelmaster300: that hardly means anything. All that gives you is a basic rundown of powers and key events. PLEASE RESEARCH. The fact you thought hulk was a match for super boy prime highlights this.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: that hardly means anything. All that gives you is a basic rundown of powers and key events. PLEASE RESEARCH. The fact you thought hulk was a match for super boy prime highlights this.

that and the fact he thinks hes the strongest. I like how he skips the people who ask him about celestials and galactus and planetary threats.

Avatar image for _c0micfansupreme_
_C0micFanSupreme_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: lol I know right hulk isn't the strongest there is. IMO the whole world war hulk storyline was just so they could get money. Many charecters (sentry,invisible woman,ect...) were made less powerful just so hulk could beat them.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By w0nd

@_c0micfansupreme_: @comicdude360:

you can tell a thread is taking a turn into troll/fanboy territory when people pointing out logical things get ignored or skipped over

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I know it's kind of fun too see how sad their debates are though, I mean honestly hulk vs thor is a spite battle lol.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: How does it hardly means anything and also I do research on comic vine wiki and other sources

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: look we all get you are a hulk fanboy and all but I'm a fanboy of ant man and wasp you don't see me making ant man and wasp vs all lantern corps combined morals off with super man powers.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: I do like the hulk and I already change my mind I know suprboy prime wins.I was just seeing what you guys would say.I'm sorry If I got to carried away

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: Why I am a troll because I don't agree with your answers and I already gave you evidence that hulk is stronger than thor even other people other people agreed with me.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: its ok but you really need to reshearch hulk he isnt as powerful ax you think.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: He isnt powerful because he really have no powers but he can go up against people like thor.The real reason hulk last in fights with thor is because of his stamina and durability and strength.He always keep coming and coming and coming that's why hulk is always fighting or defeating powerhouses in comics

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: I don't just like hulk.I like silver surfer,thanos,superman,wonder woman,thor,thing,wolverine,and doctor strange.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: he also loses many battles because he isnt as smart as his opponent and lacks good fighting techniques.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@marvelmaster300: that already shows what the majority of people think. Just give it up hulk isn't even the strongest of the original avengers.

He actually is, hell, he's the strongest Marvel hero right now supported by handbook entries who deliberately state it...

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By marvelmaster300

@comicdude360: You need to do more research on hulk my friend.Theres World War Hulk who have banner's mind and learned fighting techniques from Sakaar.There's also Current Hulk who now have banner's mind

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: I'm talking about now like world war hulk or current version and yeah when he was in the past he wasn't as strong as he is today

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: hes definitely one of the more formidable marvel heroes but overall he will never get many impressive feats because he is currently stuck at earth. There is a reason people like silver surfer are so powerful intergalactic threats are more dangerous than earth treats.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: So what you are saying is holding a black hole is not impressive.Don't try to lowball on hulk because you don't think he's that strong.Also Hulk already beated Silver Surfer.The reason why Silver Surfer beats Hulk is because of energy absorb

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gets death

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: dude tell that to stan lee

did you not see the video i posted. He thinks topics like this are stupid...so why don't you go tell it to stan lee? Or better yet ignore this post because it has a valid point

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360 said:

@marvelmaster300: that already shows what the majority of people think. Just give it up hulk isn't even the strongest of the original avengers.

He actually is, hell, he's the strongest Marvel hero right now supported by handbook entries who deliberately state it...

strongest hero? I am willing to debate with but accept. which technically is a ridiculous statement when you have hyperion flying around and no one actually knows how strong he is. did he not attempt to hold a universe together and live?

what i do not agree with are statements like this :"hulk is the strongest character in marvel" then you have people who wipe out planets with a sneeze if they wanted.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@w0nd: Hyperion tired to hold two planets together, failed and survived. Hulk does things that dwarf that every other Tuesday.

By strongest it means physical strength. Sure in overall power people like thor is more powerful but in raw strength and durability hulk dwarfs someone like thor, heck there's not many people who can say that they're stronger than big green.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By w0nd

@thedailybagel said:

@w0nd: Hyperion tired to hold two planets together, failed and survived. Hulk does things that dwarf that every other Tuesday.

By strongest it means physical strength. Sure in overall power people like thor is more powerful but in raw strength and durability hulk dwarfs someone like thor, heck there's not many people who can say that they're stronger than big green.

depending on what version they are dealing with lol. Hulk is a character like a toy gumball machine. You don't know what one you are going to get. People make it sound like he transformers into Worldbreaker every Tuesday. At one point he was having trouble with gamma powered animals, next he is sinking continents. which is fine, but it's not like he is consistently at the top of his game, and people make it sound like he is. I also notice people always pick the strongest version of the hulk against the current / basic level of the opponent they are putting him up against. (not in this case but a common occurrence)

Hyperion hasn't shown any signs of weakness, he muscled his way through an opponents head, one that thor seemed to be doing "okay" against, he slugged it out with hulk and helped him revert to banner. Hyperion failed at holding the universe together, and at one point void broke hulks arm, and he did absolute shit against Titannus, but that's because he woke up on the shit side of the bed. With characters like him he is open to anything, which is good, keeps it entertaining, but acting like he is 100% world breaker 24/7 is crazy (not directed at you general statement)

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@w0nd: no they don't. Current hulk is amazingly powerful and his durability is off the charts. Since 2006 he's ALWAYS been consistently operating on a planetary level.

People tend to think that hulk is being overrated all the time (which he occasionally is) but it's normally because most people know squat about how hulks doing now.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By GhostRavage

@w0nd: The statement doesn't come from me nor from Hulk himself, it comes from the Marvel Editorial Team in his latest biographical entry Marvel Fact Files #5 which states he surpassed everyone in the physical department after the Core-Breach in Sakaar in 2006...

No Caption Provided

While Hulk had indeed feats that could compete and slightly surpass that of Thor's and Hercules in the past, nowadays it is deliberately stated he's stronger than them after Planet Hulk, which logically, could be the reason he's been operating on planetary scale on such consistency.

As for Hulk currently being stronger than Hyperion, i would also agree with the notion since the best we've seen about Hyperion is being crushed by 2 planets during the incursion, however, Hulk was repelling a being the size of the Earth easily and actually held the weight of a star for a prolonged time. Moreover, in the first issue of Hickman's Avengers all it took to ground Thor and capture him was a single blow from Hulk and in Avengers #3 he harmed Hyperion rather easily whereas Hyperion didn't actually harmed him and was fighting quite evenly without even being that mad for a prolonged time as well before Abyss lost control over him. The In-betweener also was wasting all his energy trying to restrain Hulk in Longshot saves the Marvel Universe #2, and we're talking about an abstract being here, granted, only his Order half was active at the moment, but Hulk was still confused by Dr. Strange to be Lord Chaos do to the immense energy concentration Hulk was hosting when he was restrained by the In-Betweener.

It's a fact after Planet Hulk Hulk got a boost considering planetary attacks capable of shattering a planet the size of Mars were shrugged off by him with little to no trouble as well as pulling 40+ quintillion ton feats in the very first story arc of Pak's run. It's not really debatable in my eyes, Hulk since 2006 has proven to be physically stronger than everybody and considering Thanos didn't one shot'd him in Infinity, hell, didn't even harmed him when he punched him whereas in the past all it took him to deal with Hulk was a backhand already seals the deal Hulk is operating on another level, at least in the physical department.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#195  Edited By frozen  Moderator
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ghostravage: Thanos however slapped Hulk away without any effort, not many can do that and it certainly demonstrated Thanos is still stronger.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@frozen: I can't help that this is open.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Not really, everyone and their mother can hit Hulk away if the right leverage and strength is used, that said, never implied Hulk was stronger than Thanos, at least not here.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beaconofstrength said:

@frozen: I can't help that this is open.

I know. But this thread is a stomp, which has been noted since page 1.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@frozen: I'm aware, I've already stated Prime stomps.