World breaker hulk vs Superboy Prime

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 thedailybagel  Moderator

@reaverlation: right. I figured he'd be able to beat hulk with his speed but when that was taken away I thought hulk had a chance. That was pure ignorance on my part, thanks for the info.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#52 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: what has superboy prime done strength wise that outclasses hulk? I'll admit I don't know much about prime other than a few scans I've seen tossed about now and again. I know he doesn't utilize his speed to the max (although he's very fast), I know that he's terrified of flashes and that he's more powerful than regular supes. Other than that and a few other things I know squat about him.

And judging by what the general consensus is, I think it's fair to say I was very wrong in thinking hulk could win.

• Easily towed a multide of planets at super-speeds, generally fodderized powerhouse teams and broke dimensional barriers (I know Hulk has too but Prime has done so consistentley)
  • Tanked a Galaxy busting attack unscathed, tanked the blows of Kal E and Kal L and laughed, fodderized over 40 Green Lanterns including Hal Jordan and tore through a 300 mile thick wall of willpower produced by 40 + Green Lanterns, etc
  • Prime stomps
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 thedailybagel  Moderator

@frozen: me thinking hulk would win was ignorance and a lack of info. Thanks for telling me this.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Comicdude360

@marvelmaster300: you are way over rating hulks power here. In other words

Prime kills him. He kills him to death.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@marvelmaster300: I know all about Hulk to know that he lose in this battle.His strength an power is no where near Prime.He is not a 100 feet tall he only got that way from the Gamma radiation he and the hulks absorb.Still that proves nothing.I am not low balling Hulk.He is just out of his class.

Avatar image for marvelmaster300
marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: How is Superboy Prime going to kill World breaker Hulk.You are overating superboy prime power

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Comicdude360
Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: How is the fight going to go give an explanation on how superboy prime will win

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By marvelmaster300
Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: look you obviously already think hulk will win so why did you make the thread

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: Look up his feats then you will see how outclass hulk is.Frozen just posted a small list so you can look at that.Scroll up.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: I don't need to work on my grammer a cosmos is a universe

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: every one here except you thinks prime wins and every one on the old version of this said it was a spite battle so yeah.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: I mean "have destroyed a cosmos" it's supposed to be has. Any way you shouldn't make battles when you have already picked a winner

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 frozen  Moderator

@comicdude360: How is Superboy Prime going to kill World breaker Hulk.You are overating superboy prime power

Not really. World Breaker Hulk is cool but he can't do anything that Prime can't already do. Man Prime already destroyed an Earth easily, he simply flew through it, and Boy Prime's feats operate on a much higher level.

Regular Superman can already beat World Breaker Hulk - essentially, putting him against Prime doesn't increase Hulk's chances.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: dailybagel said hulk might have a shot here.So really I just wanna see your explanation on how this fight would go.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 frozen  Moderator

@comicdude360: dailybagel said hulk might have a shot here.So really I just wanna see your explanation on how this fight would go.

DailyBagel changed his mind...

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: I already gave prime kills him to death. It's an all out stomp.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@marvelmaster300 said:

@w0nd: hulk haven't ever got his head cut off and the only thing that can cut the hulk is adamantium. Also superboy prime can't rip hulk's head because he's too durable.

i know he hasn't had his neck cut off, that was my point no one has bothered to try that. He has had his neck broken several times, and they just leave him there to heal. What happens if they kept twisting and pull. As for him being too durable that is incorrect. He is tough, he heals insanely fast, but as far as invulnerability goes , that goes up and down. No one has gotten close to world breaker to pull a stunt like this. because everyone he has taken on while in that form isn't on his level.

No Caption Provided

who was that that ripped hulk's head off

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By marvelmaster300

@comicdude360: that's a lazy explanation.Also one time hulk was so dense and strong that a black hole couldn't pull him in

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: Thanks for the debate I understand who wins now.But I need to ask you something what league world breaker hulk would be in

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: A regular superman can't beat world breaker hulk

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: I already said superboy prime wins but a regular superman can't

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's debatable. Most versions of Superman always beat the Hulk. Even without his speed in this battle Clark still won.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By marvelmaster300

@thitiki: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By w0nd

@w0nd said:

@marvelmaster300 said:

@w0nd: hulk haven't ever got his head cut off and the only thing that can cut the hulk is adamantium. Also superboy prime can't rip hulk's head because he's too durable.

i know he hasn't had his neck cut off, that was my point no one has bothered to try that. He has had his neck broken several times, and they just leave him there to heal. What happens if they kept twisting and pull. As for him being too durable that is incorrect. He is tough, he heals insanely fast, but as far as invulnerability goes , that goes up and down. No one has gotten close to world breaker to pull a stunt like this. because everyone he has taken on while in that form isn't on his level.

No Caption Provided

who was that that ripped hulk's head off

He's from Gamma Corps, his name is Grey.

He didn't rip his head off, he only broke his neck and left him there, and then hulk simply healed from it, but comics always do that. so I am curious what would happen if someone ripped his head off and didn't let him heal

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the hulk gets destroyed.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#87 JediXMan  Moderator

@thitiki said:

@marvelmaster300 said:

That's debatable. Most versions of Superman always beat the Hulk. Even without his speed in this battle Clark still won.

Agreed. I am still of the opinion that, with strength alone, they are comparable, and that Superman is stronger than a base-level Hulk.

Add in all other factors (speed, durability, flight, heat vision, ice breath, etc.) I believe that the majority of versions of Superman would beat Hulk.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: You forgetting that hulk have a healing factor if superman even tries to get close to hulk he's going to need a ambulance

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: You forgetting that hulk have a healing factor if superman even tries to get close to hulk he's going to need a ambulance

... okay? Having a healing factor only means that you can take a beating longer. Hulk is inferior to Superman in almost every way.

You're acting like Hulk is invulnerable. He's not, and you need to understand that; don't be bias with a character just because you like them.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By marvelmaster300

@jedixman: I know he not invulnerable I'm just saying that his healing factor can protect him and don't try to lowball a character you don't like

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: I know he not invulnerable I'm just saying that his healing factor can protect him and don't try to lowball a character you don't like

Protect him, perhaps. Now, how is Hulk going to win? That's the important part. Again: Superman has Hulk beat in every area aside from his healing factors. Hulk's best feats amount to Superman's more consistent feats.

Also, don't try to use my own statement. It doesn't work that way; whether I like a character or not, I know how to be impartial.

Now, we're getting off topic here, because this is about Prime, not normal Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300:

Hulk is pretty cool Character world breaker and all .

You also know superman has healing as well ? currently not shown to be as good as the hulk

Do you also know that superman has more ways to defeat the hulk than hulk has to defeat him. All Hulk has is ground and pound which is going to be pretty difficult. Superman doesnt goes down easily especially fighting with no morals.

Basic superman fighting seriously is pretty dangerous . I think in recent comics last month i think it was it an example was shown how easily heat vision with enough power behind it . Can be dangerous . We all see what kind of Power superman generating in recent comics with heat vision alone.

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: How is Superman going to win. Also Hulk beats Superman without his speed any time

marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By marvelmaster300

@termiteone4ever: I know that superman is a really strong guy but so is hulk he's not easy to put down hulk have unlimited stamina.That's why he always goes toe to toe with thor a god.Hulk even survive a blast from galactus.Also even Thanos punch him one of the most powerful titans in marvel and did you know what hulk did smile.I know superman isn't a player to mess around with but hulk is too.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: How is Superman going to win. Also Hulk beats Superman without his speed any time

Base-level Hulk is not as strong as base-level Superman.

Hulk, at his most powerful, might be comparable to this. But nothing less:

Benching the weight of the Earth for five days:

No Caption Provided

Holding a black hole:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#97  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@jedixman: Hulk held the weight of a star, and I'm pretty sure that black hole feat has been debunked.

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yep, I think @killemall wrote something about the blackhole feat.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Hulk held the weight of a star, and I'm pretty sure that black hole feat has been debunked.

Which is why I said base-Hulk. Under special circumstances, maybe Hulk is stronger. But Superman's more consistent level of strength is greater.

@cortadew said:

yep, I think @killemall wrote something about the blackhole feat.

I could see how, since it's not the size of a normal black hole. But considering the fact that it looked like it was warping light in the panel top-right, it's still a decent feat.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jedixman: Base Hulk is an extremely vague term. We have no idea what Hulk's base strength is. I remember @ghostravage talking about base Hulk.

Has New 52 Superman even replicated a similar strength feat, since he bench pressed the earth? I've been really behind of my Superman titles, lately.