Avatar image for marvelmaster300
#1 Edited by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

No bfr

Speed is equalized

#2 Posted by JasonHawke (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong Forums

Prime

#3 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Prime kills him to death.

#4 Posted by BRAX (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime would rip Hulk's head off

#5 Posted by SOG7dc (11368 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins IMO. I'm assuming this is in character so moderate difficulty level

#6 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelmaster300: thing about hulk is,....he can be cut, his skin can be penetrated, he just heals really fast, if he managed to rip his head clean off then idk how he'd heal from that. Thing about hulk and superman is, hulk has had his neck broken, left for dead, skin burned off. Superman gets stabbed shot (by kryptonite) or magic, and then they are left there, body intact, just waiting to heal so the story can go on......but if you cut their heads off then what? honestly if this was a fight to the death, super boy prime could just rip his head off, he's ripped body parts off before lol, he wouldn't just pummel him and wait for him to attack.

#7 Posted by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: hulk haven't ever got his head cut off and the only thing that can cut the hulk is adamantium. Also superboy prime can't rip hulk's head because he's too durable.

#8 Edited by Hungry_Sharky (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is way too fast for Hulk.

#9 Edited by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: hulk haven't ever got his head cut off and the only thing that can cut the hulk is adamantium. Also superboy prime can't rip hulk's head because he's too durable.

i know he hasn't had his neck cut off, that was my point no one has bothered to try that. He has had his neck broken several times, and they just leave him there to heal. What happens if they kept twisting and pull. As for him being too durable that is incorrect. He is tough, he heals insanely fast, but as far as invulnerability goes , that goes up and down. No one has gotten close to world breaker to pull a stunt like this. because everyone he has taken on while in that form isn't on his level.

No Caption Provided

#10 Posted by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: but the thing is that superboy prime can't break hulk's neck that would mean that he would have to get close to him I don't see world breaker hulk letting superboy just do that to him.

#11 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: but the thing is that superboy prime can't break hulk's neck that would mean that he would have to get close to him I don't see world breaker hulk letting superboy just do that to him.

i don't see much choice when he moves THAT fast. plus hulk is an up close and personal kind of guy don't you think? wolverine and spidey have always ended up in his face, why not someone who actually has super speed?

#12 Posted by RetconCrisis (5593 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is way too fast for Hulk.

Speed is equalized. Even so I still think Prime wins.

#13 Edited by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: yeah but he even beated sentry and he was holding back

#14 Edited by reaverlation (25908 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime still

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#15 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Killed to death.

#16 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: yeah but he even beated sentry and he was holding back

indeed, you seem awfully 100% sure hulk would win. How come you made this thread if you already "knew" hulk would win?

#17 Posted by Master-Danny (751 posts) - - Show Bio

With no bfr, speed is equalized World Breaker has a shot here, a small shot, but a good shot. And this is Superboy Prime, not Superman Prime (who later fights against Monarch), big difference in his power levels.

#18 Posted by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: im not saying that hulk would win I'm just not seeing superboy prime breaking hulk's neck and how can you say I seem awfully sure hulk would win and you didn't even gave a reasoning that superboy would win.

#19 Edited by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelmaster300 said:

@w0nd: im not saying that hulk would win I'm just not seeing superboy prime breaking hulk's neck and how can you say I seem awfully sure hulk would win and you didn't even gave a reasoning that superboy would win.

I also see speed is equalized now. so that makes things move even. Who do you think would win and why?

the reason i think superboy prime wins, is because he doesn't mess around, he just goes in for the kill right away. He just goes around ripping arms and legs off people and killing them, unless they are main characters, for the plot. He was taking on two supermen at the same time, punched through realities, he "tries" to kill people right as soon as the fight starts.

#20 Edited by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: I really wanted to see the people on comicvine answer.That's why I created this Forum

#21 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelmaster300: oh i see, so you don't have an opinion or are you just waiting

#22 Posted by XiiX (13583 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this battle could be a stablemate since all heros have unlimited powers

#24 Edited by willpayton (22090 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime kills him to death

#25 Posted by ALLCAPS_34 (752 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP

#26 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by lurchadamo (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say prime but it's close, remember wb hulk took on a blast from blackbolt head on, beat a sentry not holding back, almost broke the world with a few steps so I'd say prime 6 out of 10 takes it.

#28 Posted by lol (5441 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by dondave (41760 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark

#30 Posted by Kingant27 (16915 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP wins here, but WBH would put up a better fight than Pre-52 Superman would ever.

#31 Edited by Nerd Of A Hero (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you to death!"

- SBP wins. LOL.

#32 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah still Prime.

#33 Posted by Kinasin_ (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime.

#34 Posted by KaraZor-el (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime. Hulk gets beat down even faster than supermen did since he cant even fly in space to begin with. Super mega stomp.

#35 Posted by Bossmonster (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime without question. 10/10 every signle time.

#36 Edited by Emperorb777 (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime 11/10

Prime took a guardian suicide explosion which I believe was said could destroy a solar system, galaxy busting attack point blank with no damage(Warworld with power battery strapped to it) and he also took Monarch death point black when it destroyed a universe.

#37 Posted by zacheryx (15 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy prime wins this

@brax said:

Superboy Prime would rip Hulk's head off

agreed.

#38 Posted by Thedailybagel (12905 posts) - - Show Bio

Equalised speed? Am I the only one who thinks hulk has a shot here? Especially with the way prime fights.

#39 Posted by OrdinaryAlan (6717 posts) - - Show Bio

SPB 9/10. I'll give WBH a win, because he might have a small chance here.

#40 Posted by christianwhite (52 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Super Boy-Prime

#41 Posted by tensor (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime would just blast through hulk skin with ease an tear him apart Mortal Kombat style.Flawless victory.

#42 Posted by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: No he can't hulk is too durable and that means that superboy would have to get up close

#43 Edited by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel said:

Equalised speed? Am I the only one who thinks hulk has a shot here? Especially with the way prime fights.

No. Hulk gets stomped. Prime vastly outclasses him in strength, striking power and durability.

To be fair, Prime doesn't blitz as much as regular Superman (despite being much faster).

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#44 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime.

#45 Posted by tensor (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelmaster300: You need to read up on Prime before talking crazy.Hulk has no chance at all he his too weak and out of his league.This is like comparing a Ant to a Giant.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#46 Posted by termiteone4ever (12984 posts) - - Show Bio

Now For those who think HULK has a chance here is losing their minds for sure.

PRIME STOMPS .

First off as i always Preach HEAT Vision Murder to DEATH HULK.

HIS Strengths VIOLATES HULK .

THIS is Prime You may need to Depower PRIME more than just Speed HULK dies.

I wouldnt be Surprise Prime is able to absorb Gamma Energy lol

This is not working out for HULK .

Unlike Superman he doesnt ease up

#47 Posted by marvelmaster300 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: You gotta start reading up on world breaker hulk before you start talking crazy.Also world breaker Hulk is 100 feet tall and we haven't even seen him fight because he would break the world just by walking.You are lowballing hulk.So what's your saying is walking on the ground and almost destroying earh is weak.

#48 Edited by Thedailybagel (12905 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: what has superboy prime done strength wise that outclasses hulk? I'll admit I don't know much about prime other than a few scans I've seen tossed about now and again. I know he doesn't utilize his speed to the max (although he's very fast), I know that he's terrified of flashes and that he's more powerful than regular supes. Other than that and a few other things I know squat about him.

And judging by what the general consensus is, I think it's fair to say I was very wrong in thinking hulk could win.

#50 Posted by reaverlation (25908 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Prime has been able to move planets at high speeds by himself and was able to make Earth the center of the universe instead of OA by rearranging the planets at insanely high speeds.Prime's strength is to where he can move planets like chess pieces