World Breaker Hulk vs Sundip Superman

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In no world does any version of Hulk beat Superman. The most Hulk can do is give Clark a decent challenge, but that's it.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In no world does any version of Hulk beat Superman. The most Hulk can do is give Clark a decent challenge, but that's it.

How about Space Punisher Hulk, he is as powerful as Galactus, but i guess that isn't enough for Superman right?

Fanboys...

WBH still beats Superman, he has more strength, better durability, healing factor is not even comparable and he releases an omnidirectional gamma burst capable of blowing up planets. On the other hand Sundip Clark is featless.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

@echostarlord117 said:

How about Space Punisher Hulk, he is as powerful as Galactus, but i guess that isn't enough for Superman right?

Really? Pulling out radical versions like that? Why don't we go ahead and talk about Superman Prime One Million while we're at it? I'm talking about standard versions (Mindless, Savage, World War, World Breaker, etc.), dude.

Fanboys...

Not a fanboy. In fact, I despise Superman and much of DC, frankly.

WBH still beats Superman, he has more strength, better durability, healing factor is not even comparable

He does not have more strength and definitely doesn't have better durability. Really, it's his healing factor that's most impressive, and yes, it is indeed superior to Superman's. Although, I wouldn't say it's incomparable.

and he releases an omnidirectional gamma burst capable of blowing up planets.

Does Clark not have the speed feats to evade this? Something tells me he does... -_-

On the other hand Sundip Clark is featless.

Eh, not really. Superman has done some incredible things when sundipped. It's just impossible to quantify how much power he'd gain after bathing inside a star.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

@atheistknowledge:

Unlike you Superman's body is as tough as he is strong as also immensely fast, since he has the strength to lift multiple planets and speed much faster than light he can easily destroy a planet, be it via punch, charge through it, or heat vision, etc., it shouldn't be hard to get this. By FEATS he is much faster than light speed and has strength to carry and toss around planets, remember force equals mass times acceleration, and he has a lot of both. There's also the IMP that he can do.

Scans of Superman easily destroying a planet via a punch, charge, or heat vision please.

Scans of him lifting multiple planets too if you can.

Scans of him tossing around planets and whatnot as well.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

@echostarlord117 said:

Really? Pulling out radical versions like that? Why don't we go ahead and talk about Superman Prime One Million while we're at it? I'm talking about standard versions (Mindless, Savage, World War, World Breaker, etc.), dude.

To be fair, you did say any version of the Hulk.

So I don't see why you have a problem with Atheistknowledge bringing up Space Punisher Hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

@echostarlord117 said:

Fanboys...

WBH still beats Superman, he has more strength, better durability, healing factor is not even comparable

He does not have more strength and definitely doesn't have better durability. Really, it's his healing factor that's most impressive, and yes, it is indeed superior to Superman's. Although, I wouldn't say it's incomparable.

Does Clark not have the speed feats to evade this? Something tells me he does... -_-

Eh, not really. Superman has done some incredible things when sundipped. It's just impossible to quantify how much power he'd gain after bathing inside a star.

Didn't you say no version of Hulk can bet Superman? Should have phrased yourself better then. Superman Prime One Million is featless anyway.

Yea sure, i despise Hulk too.

He held the weight of a star, so he has more strength and he tanked planet busting attacks with a smile on his face. Their healing factors are incomparable unless you can show me scans of Superman healing from decapitation and being turned into nothing but bare bones.

Speed feats to evade OMNIDIRECTIONAL gamma burst? What is he gonna do exactly? Run away from it?

Yea in pre-52 he pushed the war world against it's momentum, not really helpful in battle, in new-52 he beat Apollo(WW brother who is featless) and in All-Star Superman he was more powerful but also dying from it(though that comic is non-canon).

Anything else you'd like to know about Hulk, you don't see much informed.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

@atheistknowledge:

Unlike you Superman's body is as tough as he is strong as also immensely fast, since he has the strength to lift multiple planets and speed much faster than light he can easily destroy a planet, be it via punch, charge through it, or heat vision, etc., it shouldn't be hard to get this. By FEATS he is much faster than light speed and has strength to carry and toss around planets, remember force equals mass times acceleration, and he has a lot of both. There's also the IMP that he can do.

Scans of Superman easily destroying a planet via a punch, charge, or heat vision please.

Scans of him lifting multiple planets too if you can.

Scans of him tossing around planets and whatnot as well.

You don't understand Mystic... Flash's feats also apply to Superman because reasons, therefore every other JL members feats also apply to Superman and while we are at it other versions of Superman feats apply to current Superman, everything applies to Superman because Superman.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

To be fair, you did say any version of the Hulk.

So I don't see why you have a problem with Atheistknowledge bringing up Space Punisher Hulk.

Lol You've got a point. I just assumed that crazy galactic+ versions like that wouldn't be considered, but oh well. I'll choose my words a little more wisely next time. xD

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Superman doesn't emit gamma rays, his x-vision could barely even fry some electrical circuits and you want to pass it off as if he emits gamma on the same level of WBH. Stop spouting nonsense

sup does emit gamma rays. you have zero proof that it was barely anything(there is a reason why he didn't use heat vision) and I never stated, implied or suggested that his gamma ray emission equals or even compares to wbh. the facts show sup can emit them, no comic has ever stated or shown sup having a weakness to gamma rays and sup 52 has been in the core of the sun. the core of the sun emits far more gamma radiation than wbh.

so please stop spouting nonsense and get out.

Gamma rays hurt Superman

no they don't and it has never been shown in comics. again, sup was battered by sun dipped kryptonians, thrown in a reactor with no sunlight and he still had the speed to shield Diana from the blast. sup has easily survived a planet explosion with zero injury .(sup 52)

I have only referred to sup 52. the 13 planets was to show hulks best character feat pales to sup best character feat.

clearly the gamma omino directional blast is hyperbole. even reed Richards and others survive its emission. please note sup 52 hassurvive in the core of the sun.

No Caption Provided

so once again

gamma rays do not hurt superman.

sundipping instantly revives and heals him.

massive powerboost

a non sundipped superman flew across the galaxy in 60 days non stop (incredible stamina and reflexes)

please close the door on your way out.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@academic: Superman doesn't emit gamma rays, his x-vision could barely even fry some electrical circuits and you want to pass it off as if he emits gamma on the same level of WBH. Stop spouting nonsense.

No it can't be construed that way because i clearly said multiple times that he was weakened prior to it but the nuclear bomb affected him quite a lot there is no going around that fact.

Thor has had a whole conversation inside a Sun he still get's hurt by much less and he isn't even powered by the Sun like Superman, your point is moot.

Gamma rays hurt Superman

No Caption Provided

it almost killed him when he was weakened.

Also stop using 3 different versions of Superman when debating, what does SA Superman have to do with this thread? Didn't you say Thor was never hurt by lightning then i proved you wrong?

Like i said, get out.

you might need to try better than that . A weakened superman. scan ? So much people have showed you that superman can emmit gamma rays from his eyes . Goes to show he is use to it. Hulk is going to get ripped in half. Since he is easily Cut /slice or impaled better yet superman is going to freeze him at Ab zero :) .

Hulk has no defense for been ripped in half nothing he can do from been frozen and shattered. This is by regular superman . First work on defeating a regular superman . Did you ever find a scan of World breaker performing a feat on his own ? Better yet a planet busting feat

Not a combination of Hulks ? or Wish activation.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic said:

@atheistknowledge:

please note sup 52 hassurvive in the core of the sun.

massive powerboost

To be fair, the sun is the very thing that powers him.

So I don't think we can actually derive any durability feats for Superman regarding the Sun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I'm on my phone right now but I will post feats of Superman's strength tomorrow since you need it. Honestly I don't see why people say comic book characters need such specific feats, Superman, being a hero, isn't going to go around blowing up planets not because he can't (because he definitely can) but because he just wouldn't. It's like saying because I've never seen Batman punch through a baby's head then he just doesn't have the ability do it despite him showing the strength and speed necessary to do so.

And honestly, Superman is one of my least favorite characters ever but I don't doubt his power and capability for a second, why do you? I mean it's pretty simple, he's super strong (strong enough to hold a black hole), as durable as he is strong, and many times faster than light. Besides the obvious point that he'd never want or really need to destroy a planet, why couldn't he?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Mystic didn't mention the Flash or JL and neither did I so what are you talking about? And yeah I saw my mistakes so I won't bring those up again but it's still clear that here Superman is the winner. A lot of his feats that have been shown are done without being sundipped and they still prove that base Superman has a gigantic chance of winning this.

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By KalelOfSteel
@atheistknowledge said:
@echostarlord117 said:

Fanboys...

WBH still beats Superman, he has more strength, better durability, healing factor is not even comparable and he releases an omnidirectional gamma burst capable of blowing up planets. On the other hand Sundip Clark is featless.

People who use the term fanboys are in fact one themselves. So, the usage of "fanboy" is an ignorant comment.

Relax, it's just a comic forum with many different opinions. That's all hypothetical (and just for fun). Deal with it!

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with the one with some feats although they're a bit sketchy.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps Hulk.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Superman blitzes hulk to sun & lets him burn

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:I thought that you were stating that Superman would one-punch Hulk to the sun or something like that.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:I thought that you were stating that Superman would one-punch Hulk to the sun or something like that.

no. WBH is likely stronger than superman

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Superman isn't beating WBH. And there's ppl here saying it with so much conviction...

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@academic:

sup does emit gamma rays. you have zero proof that it was barely anything(there is a reason why he didn't use heat vision) and I never stated, implied or suggested that his gamma ray emission equals or even compares to wbh. the facts show sup can emit them, no comic has ever stated or shown sup having a weakness to gamma rays and sup 52 has been in the core of the sun. the core of the sun emits far more gamma radiation than wbh.

No he doesn't, because he used X-ray vision to affect a circuit board doesn't mean he emits gamma rays nor does it make him immune to gamma energy in any way. I've already shown you examples of characters actually using things like the power cosmic and lightning to a much greater extent then Superman using x-ray vision that could barely affect a radio and they still got harmed by that same cosmic power and lightning. The Sun powers Superman so of course he would not be affect by being inside the core of the Sun, he was still damaged by a nuke which is canon proof that radiation harms him.

Stop copying me, you are sounding more and more like dullard.

no they don't and it has never been shown in comics. again, sup was battered by sun dipped kryptonians, thrown in a reactor with no sunlight and he still had the speed to shield Diana from the blast. sup has easily survived a planet explosion with zero injury .(sup 52)

I have only referred to sup 52. the 13 planets was to show hulks best character feat pales to sup best character feat.

clearly the gamma omino directional blast is hyperbole. even reed Richards and others survive its emission. please note sup 52 hassurvive in the core of the sun.

Which is clear enough proof that he can be harmed by radiation both the reactor and the nuke weakened him and harmed him. new-52 Superman doesn't have a single feat of surviving a planetary explosion, stop lying.

The only nonsense being brought here is by you.

SA Superman is featless and Hulks best character feat is with the Infinity Gauntlet, something no Superman version in existence can even compare to.

That is not WBH, your lack of knowledge on the character is astounding, that was WWH and he was holding back there which was confirmed by both Amadeus and him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

when he stopped holding back this is what happened to beings that around Hulks, Thors and SS level

Banner and Strange are in their astral projection so they are not harmed but everyone else is getting incinerated and the whole planet is getting blown up over and over.

so once again

gamma rays do not hurt superman.

massive powerboost

a non sundipped superman flew across the galaxy in 60 days non stop (incredible stamina and reflexes)

please close the door on your way out.

Yes they do, a nuke decimated him.

That's good because Hulk instantly revives and heals by himself without having the Sun to help him like with Superman.

Massive powerboost that makes him featless.

That's not reflexes that's travel speed and Hulk has fought non-stop without rest in Hell for months, so much better stamina there.

Yea i think i am gonna close the door in your face, since you just got ejected out of here.

@acrokat said:

@atheistknowledge: Mystic didn't mention the Flash or JL and neither did I so what are you talking about? And yeah I saw my mistakes so I won't bring those up again but it's still clear that here Superman is the winner. A lot of his feats that have been shown are done without being sundipped and they still prove that base Superman has a gigantic chance of winning this.

I know Mystic didn't mention the Flash, it was you who mentioned him and you said Superman can punch the same as Flash with an IMP, are you gonna deny saying that? Clear to who? What has Superman done combat wise while sundipped to suggest he wins here? All of the things you posted have been debunked and there is not a single scan in this entire thread that shows why Superman can even hang around WBH let alone defeat him. New-52 Superman just can't beat a casual planet buster like WBH, he just can't, deal with it and move on.

@atheistknowledge said:
@echostarlord117 said:

Fanboys...

People who use the term fanboys are in fact one themselves. So, the usage of "fanboy" is an ignorant comment.

Relax, it's just a comic forum with many different opinions. That's all hypothetical (and just for fun). Deal with it!

That makes absolutely no sense, where did you come up with such a conclusion? Can you show me a single shred of evidence of what i said that can be construed as fanboyish?
Different opinions are fine, stating things that are factually wrong is another thing, the guy i called out btw even admitted that he worded himself wrong, so i dunno why you feel the need to white knight him now?
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy said:

@apex_pretador: OP says no BFR...

that's kill, not BFR

How would he blitz him through a planetary gamma burst going off in his face constantly? How is that not a BFR if he removed him from the battlefield and flew him into the Sun? How would that kill him when even base Hulk has survived temperatures hotter then the core of the Sun?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:
@caped_baldy said:

@apex_pretador: OP says no BFR...

that's kill, not BFR

How would he blitz him through a planetary gamma burst going off in his face constantly? How is that not a BFR if he removed him from the battlefield and flew him into the Sun? How would that kill him when even base Hulk has survived temperatures hotter then the core of the Sun?

Hasn't superman survived planetary+ attacks before? When he fought moon (lol), he survived a planetary ++ attack.

How is this BFR when OP clearly says that the fight can change location & is not limited to earth?

Hulk has survived over 1.6 million degree Celsius?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Not to my knowledge, when has he fought the Moon? What? I know he tried to destroy a Moon and he rammed himself into it which knocked him out as a result... That's also not planetary level let alone planetary+ level.

The fight is not limited to the planet meaning they can fight somewhere else, not that Superman can fly him to the Sun and leave him there.

Yes, he survived(while weakened) a HV stated to be hotter then the core of the Sun and even survived unharmed a quantum molder that was capable of melting and reshaping even Ultrons primary adamantium itself.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By dawnone

You mind showing me a scan of space punisher Hulk he sounds fascinating.

@atheistknowledge said:
@echostarlord117 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@echostarlord117 said:

Fanboys...

Didn't you say no version of Hulk can bet Superman? Should have phrased yourself better then. Superman Prime One Million is featless anyway.

Yea sure, i despise Hulk too.

He held the weight of a star, so he has more strength and he tanked planet busting attacks with a smile on his face. Their healing factors are incomparable unless you can show me scans of Superman healing from decapitation and being turned into nothing but bare bones.

Speed feats to evade OMNIDIRECTIONAL gamma burst? What is he gonna do exactly? Run away from it?

Yea in pre-52 he pushed the war world against it's momentum, not really helpful in battle, in new-52 he beat Apollo(WW brother who is featless) and in All-Star Superman he was more powerful but also dying from it(though that comic is non-canon).

Anything else you'd like to know about Hulk, you don't see much informed.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Not to my knowledge, when has he fought the Moon? What? I know he tried to destroy a Moon and he rammed himself into it which knocked him out as a result... That's also not planetary level let alone planetary+ level.

The velocity moon was moving, it had enough kinetic energy to be planetary++

The fight is not limited to the planet meaning they can fight somewhere else, not that Superman can fly him to the Sun and leave him there.

He can fight him in sun, when he is getting stronger, hulk will getting heated-up.

Yes, he survived(while weakened) a HV stated to be hotter then the core of the Sun and even survived unharmed a quantum molder that was capable of melting and reshaping even Ultrons primary adamantium itself.

Will you mind showing a scan

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: Yea sure, here is him casually killing 6 Watchers

No Caption Provided

the Watchers where stated to be omnipotent as well and connected to the universe itself, once Hulk killed them the entire universe itself started dying. He was a walking PIS machine.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: The velocity moon was moving, it had enough kinetic energy to be planetary++

It could have destroyed the planet yes, but much smaller objects then the Moon could have destroyed the planet, that's still not planetary++ level, not to mention it KO'd him.

Grey Hulk, the weakest incarnation of Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth flying at Earth itself threatening to destroy it, i still wouldn't call him planetary level.

He can fight him in sun, when he is getting stronger, hulk will getting heated-up.

That's a very far fetched scenario, i mean why would Hulk even let himself get carried into the Sun?

Will you mind showing a scan

Sure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: So Superman can't use the IMP? He doesn't have the skills necessary to use it? He's done plenty combat wise (was going to hit the Flash before he could move out of the way, hitting a monster with the force to shatter small planets while admitting those weren't his best punches since he's been focused on defense, reacting in femtoseconds, having reflexes near Wonder Woman's, go intangible and invisible, escaping black holes, holding and suppressing black holes, the five day bench press feat, blitzing a ship moving at light speed, deflecting multiple beams of light/radiation blasts, etc.) while NOT sundipped, those alone show he could win, giving him a massive power boost makes this a mismatch really. WBH is outclassed here.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could have destroyed the planet yes, but much smaller objects then the Moon could have destroyed the planet, that's still not planetary++ level, not to mention it KO'd him.

I'm not talking about strength, but a durability feat. If he survived by just getting KO'd by kinetic energy strong enough to destroy 100 earths (10^34 J).

Grey Hulk, the weakest incarnation of Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth flying at Earth itself threatening to destroy it, i still wouldn't call him planetary level.

Didn't he need help?

That's a very far fetched scenario, i mean why would Hulk even let himself get carried into the Sun?

Superman is faster than hulk by far, and this is sundipped superman, even faster.

Hell, superman can carry the planet to sun.

Sure

Great. He may survive temperatures preobably as hot as sun core, but remember that it'll be omnidirectional, with extreme pressures compressing him , & heat will affect his eyes, etc and all points equally. Not to mention superman has heat vision too, which is comparable to these temperaures. Adding it in when it is continuously getting powered up in these conditions

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: If you show me a scan of him using it, he can use it, if not he can't use it as far as the battle forums are concerned, that's how things work around here. We can't assume he can use something. Statements don't really help us much, Hulk was stated to hit harder then Thor with his hammer or that he can destroy universes. The speed advantage does not matter here thanks to the gamma burst, that's the whole point. Him holding the black hole feat has been debunked, Hulk has held the weight of a star, pushed against Exitar a Celestial bigger then Earth trying to stomp his foot on Earth and break it, pulled a planet 1/3 times bigger then Earht(while weakened) survived black holes, worm holes, breaking through time and space with his punches, tanked planet busting attacks with nothing more then a bloody nose, healed from having his head cut off, healed from nothing but bone, etc.. all of this while not even in WWH mode let alone WBH... This is why i KNOW WBH wins. In his WBH state he is a casual planet buster, while in his regular state he already has all the feats he needs to compete with Superman the only reason he loses to Superman in his regular state is the huge speed advantage which is negated here because of the gamma burst. There is nothing Superman outclasses WBH in when Hulk has better strength, durability, striking and healing feats, the thing Superman beats him in is speed.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I'm not talking about strength, but a durability feat. If he survived by just getting KO'd by kinetic energy strong enough to destroy 100 earths (10^34 J).

So how much kinetic energy did Grey Hulk survive when his durability saved him from an asteroid twice the size of Earth hurling at it? You can't quantify such feats in such way because it makes the whole thing silly and ludicrous, when both Hulk and Superman have been KO'd by much less kinetic energy then the one that destroys 100 Earths... that's just silly.

Didn't he need help?

He needed help to fly into space, so he had a jet pack, he had no help with his durability.

Superman is faster than hulk by far, and this is sundipped superman, even faster.

Hell, superman can carry the planet to sun.

Sundipped Superman has no real combat feats.

How many times has Superman carried a planet with his opponent on it to the Sun as a means of defeating him? If we go by such implausible scenarios, then WBH uses Banners teleporter goes into Maestro's throne room picks up the Infinity Gauntlet and erases Superman and the DC universe from existence...

Great. He may survive temperatures preobably as hot as sun core, but remember that it'll be omnidirectional, with extreme pressures compressing him , & heat will affect his eyes, etc and all points equally. Not to mention superman has heat vision too, which is comparable to these temperaures. Adding it in when it is continuously getting powered up in these conditions

He has survived, even hotter then the core itself. Yea but it's such a far fetched idea that he will be even in the Sun fighting Superman, the fight takes place on an indestructible planet, there is no mention if there is even a Sun nearby... I am not sure how much the Suns heat will affect someone who has healed from decapitation and even getting turned to nothing but bare bones.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

No he doesn't, because he used X-ray vision to affect a circuit board doesn't mean he emits gamma rays nor does it make him immune to gamma energy in any way. I've already shown you examples of characters actually using things like the power cosmic and lightning to a much greater extent then Superman using x-ray vision that could barely affect a radio and they still got harmed by that same cosmic power and lightning. The Sun powers Superman so of course he would not be affect by being inside the core of the Sun, he was still damaged by a nuke which is canon proof that radiation harms him.

wrong,wrong and incorrect. sup 52 clearly states TURN IT GAMMA. that ends your statement right there. i was wrong about thor. hulk doesnt get hurt from external gamma rays. storm isnt affected by by external flame. there are characters immune to what they emit/radiate. sup 52 is on panel and also states he has been in the CORE of the sun. core emits far more gamma radiation than wbh. period. sup was damaged by a nuke because he was battered by sun dipped krytonians and thrown in a sunless reactor for hours. sup 52 has already survived a planetary explosion. the core also has a tremendous gravitational pull as well.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Which is clear enough proof that he can be harmed by radiation both the reactor and the nuke weakened him and harmed him. new-52 Superman doesn't have a single feat of surviving a planetary explosion, stop lying.

NOT ONLY DO YOU LIE,IGNORE CONTEXT , YOU ALSO REFUTE SUPERMAN OWN STATEMENTS. LMAO

SUP EASILY THIS LARGE PLANETARY EXPLOSION AND ALMOST OF HIS SOLAR ENERGY WAS DRAINED PRIOR TO THE EXPLOSION.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

SUP 52 NON SUN DIPPED . HE PUNCHED HEL SO HARD IT WAS FELT FROM THE CENTER OF THE EARTH.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

SUP 52 PUNCHES ACROSS REALITY.

No Caption Provided

SUP 52 ALWAYS HOLD BACK. HE WAS SCARED BEING SUNBLASTED BY APOLLO THAT HE HID FOR HOURS.

SUNDIPPED SUP 52

HEALS/REVIVES INSTANTLY

MASSIVE POWERBOOST

HAS THE SPEED ,REFLEXES AND STAMINA TO FLY ACROSS THE GALAXY NON STOP IN 60 DAYS.

I AM OUT, BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY REFUTE ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@atheistknowledge: Here is Superman using an IMP against the shadow moon. The shadow moon was identical to our moon except that it was coated/made up of shadow energy and it was accelerating at over 7,000,000 km per hour, which is why he's knocked out afterwards. Also consider that Supes is making sure to stay under light speed. Make sure to read the text.

The gamma burst? It's not going to do any damage against base or sundipped Superman, he's proven far too durable and fast for it to even be a factor. Yeah, Superman takes it due to being far more powerful, especially since he's not holding back AND has this massive boost to his power.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's almost impossible to reply to you when you mix my own words with yours...

Him turning his x-ray vision into gamma doesn't mean he can emit gamma nor does it make him immune to gamma itself, he was already hurt by gamma.

Where was it stated that it was a planetary explosion and didn't he get KO'd by it?

Hulk has also landed punches that created shockwaves felt from Mole mans kingdom deep beneath the Earth to Hell carrier in the sky

He also caused a 5.6 earthquake across the planet that also created chasms, sink holes, tsunamis, volcanos to erupt, underground caves to collapse, etc..

a better feat then the one Superman did against H'el because Hulks punches did actual damage to the Earth itself.

Is context a word not familiar with you? Anyone would have punched through reality the same way Superman did, that was even a weakened Superman that can't even compete with Hulk, it's one thing to punch across reality, it's another to affect reality or break it, like how Hulk broke through time itself

Hulk actually always hold back.

Hulk also heals/revives instantly without needing the help from Sun or any outside source.

A massive powerboost that leaves him featless, yes.

Hulk has the stamina to fight for months in Hell itself.

If only you actually went out and stopped coming back with your nonsense.

Also putting everything in capslock and bolding your words doesn't help prove you are right, it only makes you look silly as if you are sitting there yelling at your monitor.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: It's not an IMP, he is going slower then lightspeed it even says there. And the weakest incarnation of Hulk the Grey Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth, which means it's 8 times bigger then the shadow moon and Hulk destroyed it and wasn't even knocked out by it.

Considering a regular nuke almost killed a weakened Superman and much weaker attacks then the gamma burst Hulk is emitting have also harmed him i don't see how the burst alone is not gonna slow him down at least. How is Superman far more powerful when the guy doesn't even have planet busting feats, or feats of tanking planet busting attacks, he can't even tank a Moon and stay conscious, on the other hand Hulk breaks planets casually, while incinerating a bunch of amped characters that are powerful enough on their own to fight and beat Savage Hulk, Thor and Silver Surfer... Superman is outclassed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: So you only read that specific part of the text? Alright, I see this is going to be pointless then. Again, the shadow moon vs coated with magical energy and moving 7,000,000 km per hour, that is why he was knocked out, he's flown through objects at similar speed and size without injury before. It's not "just a moon", notice the context next time.

The gamma radiation would not affect Superman. All stars produce radiation at different levels, even our sun emits some gamma rays. Superman's biology would not be adversely affected by this radiation. If he was exposed to gamma rays and red sunlight at the same time then he would most definitely develop cancer. His rapid healing and dense muscle and tissues, however, would protect him from this while in yellow solar energy. As for the force Superman has escaped black holes without a scratch, held black holes, survived supernovas, tanked the collision of two planets, etc... You said it yourself, he was weakened, here he's overpowered, and even then it's still a low showing so you should maybe stop bringing that up, it'll just be overlooked. Superman never destroyed a planet as far as I know but he's shown that he can, he just wouldn't. So yeah, a sundipped Superman isn't going to be slowed down in the slightest, you use low showings for a weakened Superman to represent his durability when he's not holding back and given a massive boost in power. What is that?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: I read the whole thing i already know the full context behind it, you are just trying to blow it out of proportion, trying to make it something it isn't. He knocked himself out crashing into a Moon, Hulk didn't knock himself out crashing into an asteroid twice the size of Earth, notice the difference.

Sure it would, unless you show me scans of gamma radiation not affecting him. That is completely different because Superman get's his power from the Sun and the gamma from the Sun affects you differently then a direct blast from say a nuke. Even Fin Fang Foom who has flown through stars was getting incinerated from Hulks gamma burst. Almost everything Superman did, Hulk has also did but to even a greater extent at times. Superman never destroyed a planet and nowhere was it shown that he could, the only time it was mentioned was a random fan question to Greg Pak who also stated that the same Superman would lose to Hulk, even when amped. If you show me scans of Superman blitzing through 330 nukes at once without getting slowed then sure i will believe you. It was not a low showing i even stated Superman was weakened there, my point was that the gamma affects him, if the gamma was incapable of affecting him then even weakened he would have been fine. Also it's highly hypocritical of you considering you tried to use different versions of Superman and even represent feats wrongly to try to prove to me that Superman can bust a planet with his HV, even others have pointed this out, so don't try to patronize me. This massive boost in power you keep repeating, what has it done for him? You do know that a sudipped Superman is mostly featless?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I used different versions of Superman but then stopped and didn't bring them after my mistakes were called out, I'm not the hypocrite here. I still even proved my point with my scans showing that if he wanted to destroy a planet with heat vision he could. So... A boost in power means he's still going to operate at his base levels? You're not serious... Right?

It is a low showing, you're saying a weakened Superman getting hurt by the force of a nuke means that a sundipped Superman can be hurt by gamma rays? Am I the only person here who sees this?

The man can move many times faster than light and has the strength and durability to hold a black hole in his hand while suppressing his own power, he can also shoot beams of heat from his eyes wide enough to cover the planet and can have the beams reach the temperature of the Sun. But he can't destroy a planet... Never seen him do it. I've never seen Batman break a stack of boards so he can't do it. I've never seen Thor break a wooden panel without Mjolnir so he can't do it. I've never seen Hulk break a sheet of paper so he can't do it.

Does Fing Fang Foom sit around stars like you would sit around a bonfire? Superman does. Superman also emits gamma rays from his own body, but of course gamma rays can hurt him because stuffs.

Apparently you did not, it states his mass is increasing and that if he were moving at light speed he would have reached infinite mass, but then it says he wants to stay under light speed. Dude that magical moon construct was moving at a very high speed and Superman crashed into it and destroyed it and stopped it completely in one hit, the moon was going to crash into the Earth and destroy it and Superman let out a force equal to or greater than what the magical moon was going to hit Earth with. It proves he has planet busting power really, the only problem is that the force of the collision, the magical energy shielding the shadow moon, COMBINED WITH SUPERMAN NOT MOVING AS FAST AS HE COULD, holding himself back yet again, is the reason he is knocked out. Lowball as much as you want, you're just going to show me that your love for Hulk comes before anything else including simple logic.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes still slaughters lol at the people here trying to lowball supes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Why are you posting scans from Post Crisis Superman? this thread was made 8 months ago, that means that the Superman used here is New 52 Kal. Or you are not even aware that Post Crisis and New 52 are different continuities? That feat of Superman destroying a moon doesn't have anything to do here.

Sigh.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dawnone: can superman blow up a planet with a punch?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: I'm aware that New 52 and pre 52 versions are different continuities but neither is specified so I'll use feats from both. They're just about the same anyway. I'm sorry if this comes off as really rude but you're asking me very stupid questions, so you have nothing to do here. What did you expect "Oops sowwe I don't no wot I speek of"? Do you think I'm an idiot?

Actually let me respond with this, "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer". Is that was new 52 means? Gasp! Silly me I thought it meant yeah no I can't even pretend...

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By P00TY

@acrokat: According to forum rules if a version is not specified then ww use current versions. So we know this is New 52 superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Read the forums rules kiddo. And it was a rhetorical question, you don't need to get mad bud.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: I used different versions of Superman but then stopped and didn't bring them after my mistakes were called out, I'm not the hypocrite here. I still even proved my point with my scans showing that if he wanted to destroy a planet with heat vision he could. So... A boost in power means he's still going to operate at his base levels? You're not serious... Right?

No you haven't, you showed a scan of him heating up the Earth which tells us nothing... that does not mean he can blow up the Earth with his heat vision you are making a logical fallacy. Where did i say a boost in powers is gonna make him operate on his base levels? I asked you for feats of sundip Superman, because doesn't have any combat wise so it's impossible to even say how powerful he is with the sundip, the OP also doesn't mention how long he is sundiped.

It is a low showing, you're saying a weakened Superman getting hurt by the force of a nuke means that a sundipped Superman can be hurt by gamma rays? Am I the only person here who sees this?

It's not a low showing, he was weakened and barely able to move and he still survived a nuke, how is that a low showing? Are you inept or something? How do you come up with such ridiculous conclusions, my point was that the gamma can hurt him. He is not immune to the force of radiation blowing up in his face constantly, especially not on a planetary scale.

The man can move many times faster than light and has the strength and durability to hold a black hole in his hand while suppressing his own power, he can also shoot beams of heat from his eyes wide enough to cover the planet and can have the beams reach the temperature of the Sun. But he can't destroy a planet... Never seen him do it. I've never seen Batman break a stack of boards so he can't do it. I've never seen Thor break a wooden panel without Mjolnir so he can't do it. I've never seen Hulk break a sheet of paper so he can't do it.

So can Thor. Holding the black hole in his hand feat was debunked some time ago. You keep using both new-52 and pre-52 Superman, can you focus on one or are you gonna nitpick every single feat from every Superman you know just to further your own case? Except Batman, Thor and Hulk have broken things more durable then boards, wooden panels and sheets of paper... The things you say blow my mind... you are trying to literally argue in favor of the no limit fallacy... Can you show me a scan of Superman destroying something bigger and more durable then a planet? Because if you can i will concede that Superman can blow up a planet.

Does Fing Fang Foom sit around stars like you would sit around a bonfire? Superman does. Superman also emits gamma rays from his own body, but of course gamma rays can hurt him because stuffs.

No, but he also does not get his powers from the Sun, like Superman and the gamma burst still incinerated him. Superman does not emit gamma ray from his own body, him using gamma with his x-ray vision to destroy an electrical circuit does not mean he emits gamma from his body. Why wouldn't the gamma hurt him? Does he have scans to being immune to it? Silver Surfer emits power cosmic but he still get's hurt by it, Thor uses lightning but he still get's hurt by it, even Hulk emits gamma from his body but he can still be hurt by it, so why not Superman? What makes him so different other then you want to believe him invincible?

Apparently you did not, it states his mass is increasing and that if he were moving at light speed he would have reached infinite mass, but then it says he wants to stay under light speed. Dude that magical moon construct was moving at a very high speed and Superman crashed into it and destroyed it and stopped it completely in one hit, the moon was going to crash into the Earth and destroy it and Superman let out a force equal to or greater than what the magical moon was going to hit Earth with. It proves he has planet busting power really, the only problem is that the force of the collision, the magical energy shielding the shadow moon, COMBINED WITH SUPERMAN NOT MOVING AS FAST AS HE COULD, holding himself back yet again, is the reason he is knocked out. Lowball as much as you want, you're just going to show me that your love for Hulk comes before anything else including simple logic.

But he did not move at speed of light and Flash can punch with the force of IMP's, Superman only flew there, it was travel speed basically. Dude, the asteroid twice as big as Earth was moving at super speed and the weakest incarnation of Hulk crashed into it destroying it while remaining fine and conscious. That does not prove he has the planet busting force because the Moon was crashing into Superman as well which increased the kinetic energy tremendously, as oppose to it staying still i doubt Superman could destroy it then. You can not make leaps in logic and invent arbitrary showings to prove because this and that and Superman did this he could also do that... No unless clearly shown or stated, Superman can not bust a planet and in pre or new-52 he never has. I am not lowballing, as oppose to your wanking of Superman that not only me but others have pointed out? Simple logic? This from the guy that uses both pre-52 and new-52 Superman at the same time, even used Earth-2 Superman and tried to pass of different feats as planet busting and would not admit his mistake when i called you out, but only when others joined in as well. Yea, keep riding the hypocrisy train.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: I was told the opposite, that we were able to use feats from both pre and new 52 for DC characters, but the characters still stayed around the same level of power with some exceptions and Superman doesn't look like one of them.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

@caped_baldy: I'm aware that New 52 and pre 52 versions are different continuities but neither is specified so I'll use feats from both. They're just about the same anyway. I'm sorry if this comes off as really rude but you're asking me very stupid questions, so you have nothing to do here. What did you expect "Oops sowwe I don't no wot I speek of"? Do you think I'm an idiot?

Actually let me respond with this, "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer". Is that was new 52 means? Gasp! Silly me I thought it meant yeah no I can't even pretend...

Why are you throwing a hissy fit? A temper tantrum? Read the rules and stop acting like a child, i hope you actually aren't one

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/battles-forum-rules-30-all-users-read-1767034/#1

You can't just use whatever versions you want willy-nilly.

When there is no information, we use these as the default battle conditions:

• Fighting to the best of their abilities, within their normal ethical / moral boundaries.
  • No prep, no prior knowledge.
  • A populated city street, starting 10 ft apart.
  • Standard gear, current mainstream canon versions (current / standard when the thread was originally made)
  • Win by KO, death, or BFR.
  • Rest / healing between rounds (for Gauntlets)