#1 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Winner by Dead or K'O.
  • Not BFR.
  • Bloodlusted.
  • Field in a indestructible earth but the fight is not limited to the planet.
#2 Posted by pr0d1gy (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash speed blitz's

#3 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Kavma (470 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#5 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12228 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#6 Posted by MaZeRaIII (4726 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Superman wins.
Sundipped Hulk wins. :D

#7 Edited by GhostRavage (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: Too speculative on Superman's part. There's some rumors in the vine that say 15 minutes sun dip doubles his strength and speed, but as far as i'm concerned, Sun Dipped Superman hasn't done anything besides pushing War World against its momentum at light speed. If we take New-52 Superman he didn't do anything under sun dipping besides beating Apollo, Wonder Woman's brother. If we take AllStar Superman, he could die from being sun dipped.

Long story short, i have no comment here but i'm one of the believers Pre-52 Superman without sun dip is actual match for World Breaker Hulk, even if he loses more times than not.

#8 Posted by Redatom1234 (2776 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#9 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: Too speculative on Superman's part. There's some rumors in the vine that say 15 minutes sun dip doubles his strength and speed, but as far as i'm concerned, Sun Dipped Superman hasn't done anything besides pushing War World against its momentum at light speed. If we take New-52 Superman he didn't do anything under sun dipping besides beating Apollo, Wonder Woman's brother. If we take AllStar Superman, he could die from being sun dipped.

Long story short, i have no comment here but i'm one of the believers Pre-52 Superman without sun dip is actual match for World Breaker Hulk, even if he loses more times than not.

mmm ok

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#10 Posted by termiteone4ever (11805 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Stomps .

Avatar image for kindofcomicdaniel
#11 Posted by kindofcomicdaniel (549 posts) - - Show Bio

wb hulk one shot this guy. cry me more DC fanboys.

#12 Posted by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps

#13 Posted by willpayton (19790 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman murders

#14 Posted by MysticMedivh (32225 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#15 Posted by dawnone (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#16 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal-El

#17 Edited by DeathandGrim (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

N52 Supes did this by just being next to the sun though

Behold! Optic Blast!
Behold! Optic Blast!

Imagine if he was in it. It's not a complete Barometer but still shows that in a relatively short time he can get really powerful from Sun Dip.

#18 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps. Bloodlusted base superman might pull it off too.

#19 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much speculation on Superman's part like @ghostravage: said.

#20 Posted by Pokeysteve (11760 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

That was the main reason I hated All-star Superman. That's not canon though and no version is stated so it's current Supe.

#21 Posted by GhostRavage (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: If no version is stated, then is the New-52 Superman from 8 months ago. Regardless, i'm pretty sure it is Pre-52 Superman posted in the image, ergo, it isn't current Superman and 8 months ago he seriously lacked in feats to compete.

#22 Edited by nonokranendonk (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal Superman is around the level of WB Hulk.

Sundipped Superman >> WB Hulk.

#23 Edited by Caped_Baldy (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonokranendonk said:

Sure, because normal Superman can destroy planets just by clashing with another guy. Oh wait he can't, in fact Post crisis Superman/New 52 has never destroyed a planet on-panel.

#24 Posted by nonokranendonk (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonokranendonk said:

Sure, because normal Superman can destroy planets just by clashing with another guy. Oh wait he can't, in fact Post crisis Superman has never destroyed a planet on-panel.

And WB Hulk has never destroyed a planet under his own power.

#25 Edited by Caped_Baldy (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonokranendonk said:
@caped_baldy said:

Sure, because normal Superman can destroy planets just by clashing with another guy. Oh wait he can't, in fact Post crisis Superman has never destroyed a planet on-panel.

Yeah yeah, nice fanfic.

#26 Posted by nonokranendonk (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonokranendonk said:
@caped_baldy said:

Yeah yeah, nice fanfic.

Please keep this argument civilized. WB Hulk is stronger than Superman, but he's very slow compared to supes. and unless you can provide scans of World Breaker hulk busting a planet under his own strength I stay with my opinion.

#27 Edited by Caped_Baldy (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonokranendonk: I'm pretty sure that you have seen the scan many times already, it happened in Heart Of The Monster. The whole lowballing regarding that supossed ''wish amp'' is bias. Amadeus Cho used the same wishes and he wasn't around destroying cities or whatever. You can stay with your opinion, but trying to negate a feat using excuses is not an argument sadly.

And is not like Greg Pak didn't hinted that Hulk was able to break planets before HOM, Reed Richards and Banner(both under Pak's writing) said that he could but wtv.

#28 Posted by Imnotarobot04 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH wins here handily :D

#29 Posted by GhostRavage (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonokranendonk: Why do you imply Hulk didn't do it under his own power? He already threatened the Earth twice before Heart of The Monster while holding back and trying not to lose control. Greg Pak already claimed Hulk was able to destroy planets when he confirmed Hulk would beat Super Doom while busting the planet, Hickman also confirmed this by making Stark compare Hulk with 3 confirmed planet busting weapons they were currently using during the incursion, which he did because Banner was against using Hulk as a killing machine. Regardless, Hulk was already operating solidly on planetary scale even while weakened under Pak's pencil.

#30 Edited by academic (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Sundipped sup

He instantly healed from a krypt blast from lex luther sun dipping.he stated he felt full when apollo sun blasted him. A half full sup pressed the weight of the earth for 5 days .zod and fiora instantly revived and healed after beinh solar blasted

Pak is on record stating sup 52 is a planet buster,but why would he want to.

#31 Posted by nonokranendonk (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonokranendonk: I'm pretty sure that you have seen the scan many times already, it happened in Heart Of The Monster. The whole lowballing regarding that supossed ''wish amp'' is bias. Amadeus Cho used the same wishes and he wasn't around destroying cities or whatever. You can stay with your opinion, but trying to negate a feat using excuses is not an argument sadly.

And is not like Greg Pak didn't hinted that Hulk was able to break planets before HOM, Reed Richards and Banner(both under Pak's writing) said that he could but wtv.

I never encountered the scans from Heart of the Monster, thanks, I will try to find them!

#32 Posted by nonokranendonk (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonokranendonk: Why do you imply Hulk didn't do it under his own power? He already threatened the Earth twice before Heart of The Monster while holding back and trying not to lose control. Greg Pak already claimed Hulk was able to destroy planets when he confirmed Hulk would beat Super Doom while busting the planet, Hickman also confirmed this by making Stark compare Hulk with 3 confirmed planet busting weapons they were currently using during the incursion, which he did because Banner was against using Hulk as a killing machine. Regardless, Hulk was already operating solidly on planetary scale even while weakened under Pak's pencil.

Yeah, now that I think about it, Hulk is obviously planetary level (it was midnight when I wrote that). He is definetily magnitudes stronger than Superman, but Hulk's speed isn't on par. Which should make this a good battle. I actually am quite wondering about what feats current Superman has.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#33 Edited by AtheistKnowledge (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

Pak is on record stating that an amped Superman would lose to Hulk, so i wouldn't really try to flaunt Paks words too much, it might backfire.

#34 Edited by academic (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge:

It doesnt

Superdoom is not a sundipped superman. Pak states sup would try to reason with him.this battle is a bloodlusted sup.

We know

Sup is a planet buster ( pak)

Sundipping insta heals and revives

Massive powerboost

Note sup only pressed the weight of the earth because anymore would wreck the earth ( per female doc)

Imo sundipped wins

#35 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

@academic:

Oh it does.

Sundipped Superman didn't do anything much except pushing the war world, which isn't really applicable in battle, in fact the whole sundipped Superman thing is very speculative and mostly just guess work instead of concrete feats and showings. SuperDoom is an amped Superman so it's applicable here.

Pak states that an older Superman would try to reason with him, but if he goes for brute strength he would lose.

Superman is only a planet buster through statements, statements from the same writer that actually wrote Hulk as a planet buster and even stated that Superman would lose to him.

Good because just being Hulk gives him the insta heal and revive, it's cool to know that Superman needs to amp himself to come closer to Hulks level.

Cool, Hulk held the weight of a star... which makes the weight of Earth insignificant in comparison.

IMO when he get's actual combat feats of what he can do while sundipped, then we can discuss who is winning, until then WBH wins.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#36 Posted by christianrapper (5390 posts) - - Show Bio

he would lose to superman without the sundip. the sundip. why do people keep putting the hulk into battles with superman. supes has too many powers. he is as strong or stronger than the hulk, he is immensely faster, and he can fly. there is no way the hulk can win. the only way the hulk can win is if the hulk let him.

#37 Posted by Caped_Baldy (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

^Geez

No Caption Provided
#38 Edited by AtheistKnowledge (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

No he wouldn't he is literally stronger, more durable and releases more power then Superman can even hope to. Thor has even more powers but it doesn't help him against the Hulk, what use are powers that wont even affect him in the first place? Since his freeze breath and HV isn't doing jack here. Superman is not as strong as Hulk(let alone stronger), not when Hulk has better strength feats. Speed is meaningless against an omnidirectional gamma burst. There is a way for Hulk to win and it involves an equation of fist + face = KO.

#39 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman fanboys are just hilarious to me... they act as if Superman is Silver Surfer as if he has a million different powers at his disposal, when in reality he has stuff like freeze breath and HV, none of which will affect Hulk much, let alone put him down.

#40 Edited by academic (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge:

Why do presume to know sup limits?

The scientist clearly states anymore than the weight of the earth would destroy the earth.also it was fve days,logically sup can lift/press far more than that .

Also

The feats show su dipping

Feels full (so much so he hid on the moon)

Insta revives and heals him

And a massive powerboost

We also know in dc world , force is m x a. So if the flash can hit with the force of stars so can superman.

Sundipped sup heat vision powered a phantom zone projector that was able to remove braniac ship that has to be at least ten times bigger than earth.

Zod and fiora were ko.once they were hit with a solar blast they insta revived and were overpowered.

The feats are there and sup hasnt been shown what his limits are either.we do know a regular sup only feels half full.

Imo sundipped superman wins

Zero.proof that a gamma blast would even hurt sup eapecially when sup can emit gamma rays himself. Others easily survived it.

#41 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

@academic: I am going by feats, i am not interested in wanking Sup to limits he has not shown, otherwise i could do the same with Hulk, who has been literally stated to have NO limits.

No she didn't, she stated that trying to push Supermans strength to a higher limit would mean tapping into a pan-dimensional wormhole which could suck the entire Earth up into itself, she said nothing about Superman destroying the Earth, don't lie.

No Caption Provided

I honestly can't understand half the things you say, your English is horrible and it feels like you are deliberately spouting things without context or cohesiveness.

Anyway like i said sun dipped Superman in new-52 did nothing more then beat Apollo(WW brother), which doesn't help him much here and the pre-52 Superman pushed the war world, that's it. No real quantifiable feats, no feats against foes even close to WBH's level. I am also not interested in feats that are not applicable in battle or that are not done by Superman himself as in i don't care what others can do when sundipped we are talking about Superman here.

No, Flash's feats are his own, unless it's stated or shown that Superman can hit with the force of a star, he can't.

Most characters in comics haven't actually shown their limits, each day they get more feats, do something greater/bigger then before, it's still a meaningless statement. Just because we haven't seen Supermans limits doesn't mean he is limitless or they are above WBH, we haven't seen Hulks limits either. Again a meaningless statement.

Well Hulks gamma burst has incinerated characters like amped Bi-Beast(a guy who used to beat up on Thor and Savage Hulk), amped Wendigo(who used to give a good fight to Hulk in classic days), Lord Armageddon (who beat Silver Surfer twice) and FFF who survived inside the Sun... they where all incinerated into dust by the gamma burst, while Superman who was once weakened together with Diana almost died and got completely wrecked by a single nuke. So yea he is definitely feeling the gamma burst at the very least it will slow him down.

Superman doesn't emit gamma rays, stop spouting nonsense...

#42 Posted by lubub55 (8640 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Superman wins. He doesn't need the sundip.

#43 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

No.

#44 Posted by AcroKat (6927 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is just as strong, just as durable, but so much faster and more powerful, without the sundip even, Hulk loses here...

#45 Edited by AtheistKnowledge (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat: He is not as strong or as durable, definitely not as WBH. He is faster which doesn't matter when he get's hit with a gamma burst equivalent to 330 Tzar bombs going off and he isn't even more powerful, since i can't find a single scan of Superman blowing up planets casually or even while clashing with other beings.

#46 Posted by AcroKat (6927 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@atheistknowledge: And an omni-directional blast? Superman can just back off until it's gone (if it's even capable of doing much damage), it'll still be moving in slow-mo...

#47 Edited by academic (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge:

The worm hole would destroy the earth would it not? Clearly the weight of the earth is not even remotely sup limit and he was half full.

Please do not accuse someone of spouting nonsense ,when in fact you are guilty of it.

Sup did emit gamma rays during the wraith storyline.

So once again , its illogical sup wpuld be hurt by gamma rays .

Sup was beaten up badly a thrown in a reactor for hours with no sunlight.he still had the speed to shield diana from the blast. Ignoring context doesnt fly here.

#48 Posted by academic (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat:

Sup can emit gamma rays ( sup unchained)

They will not hurt him

#49 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat: Ok time to put some context behind your nonsense scans.

The first one is from Earth-2 which a different universe and a different Superman.

The second is pre-52 and Superman is doing nothing more then just heating up the planet there because the planet dropped a lot in it's temperature, he does nothing here which is applicable in battle.

The third and forth scan are from the same issue where Superman destroys a PLANETOID that is just a little bigger then him as you can see in your last image where he flies through it.

So much for the scans.

The omnidirectional gamma burst doesn't go away, as long as WBH stays in his WBH state. It's capable of doing a lot of damage, it destroyed a whole planet killing literally billions of beings on it, including beings that used to beat guys like Savage Hulk, Thor and Silver Surfer. It's also not moving in slow-mo because it's a gamma burst and gamma literally travels at the speed of light.

#50 Posted by lubub55 (8640 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

No.

Yes. Keep in mind that Superman is bloodlusted for this fight.