User Lists: 0

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Zetsu-San

@supremegeneration: She's like Atom Smasher on steroids. She caused the extinction of the dinosaurs:

She can tank a cannon that fires miniaturized planets:

She also blocked a full powered blast from a monster that had just eaten a small star:

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk should win

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk bites her head off.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Illuminated

I was thinking this character might be someone completely obscure with ridiculous feats that probably trump Hulks. And while her feats are pretty silly and all, she is still not up to par with WBH.

WBH with easy-mid difficulty.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Blocking small star lvl attacks as well as being able to tank being hit with planets should be above what Hulk can deal with.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Miniature planets, like those things look ridiculously small and mini star. How are these above what Hulk can deal with?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@thewatcherking: Miniature planets, like those things look ridiculously small and mini star. How are these above what Hulk can deal with?

I hadn't looked at the scans yet,I just went off of what was said about them. Hulk may win but if those mini planets still had the mass of a planet then I would say he likely couldn't deal with it.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated said:

I hadn't looked at the scans yet,I just went off of what was said about them. Hulk may win but if those mini planets still had the mass of a planet then I would say he likely couldn't deal with it.

He was completely unphased by planet busting attacks, so why wouldn't he able to deal with that?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zetsu-San

@illuminated said:

They do... Prior to intensive training she couldn't even hold one (this is actually after the feat against the star eating monster too):

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Illuminated

@mylittlefascist said:
@thewatcherking said:
@illuminated said:

They do... Prior to intensive training she couldn't even hold one (this is actually after the feat against the star eating monster too):

That tells me nothing honestly, other than she couldn't lift them nothing says they weigh as much as actual planets if they did, they might as well be actual planets and not miniature ones.

Besides that her best offensive feat you've shown is her replicating a feat that wiped out the dinosaurs, while WBH was unphased by planet busting attacks.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Punch Girl seems to be well above WB Hulk. We only have one feat of WBH destroying a planet and it was a shared feat. Not only that we aren't even certain that he even survived.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist said:
@thewatcherking said:
@illuminated said:

That tells me nothing honestly, other than she couldn't lift them nothing says they weigh as much as actual planets if they did, they might as well be actual planets and not miniature ones.

Besides that her best offensive feat you've shown is her replicating a feat that wiped out the dinosaurs, while WBH was unphased by planet busting attacks.

She already had planetary feats... Exists in a setting with size changing technology/powers... Had trouble holding the small planet...

Yea, I think we can assume it's an actual shrunken planet.

Miniaturizing them actually makes them harder to hold due to the more concentrated mass/density and getting hit by one would be worse than getting hit by a full sized planet.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Illuminated

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Her best offensive feat is wiping out the dinasours lol. Good luck putting Hulk down with that, when even Green Scar literally smiled off a similar attack to him. Destroying something when your attack isn't directed at it, is exponentially greater than destroying it when your attack is directed at it, which means WBH can easily break a planet on his own as Greg Pak has confirmed this himself. If he didn't survive it, that just means he died to a being that was equal to him and nothing else really.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated said:
@mylittlefascist said:
@thewatcherking said:
@illuminated said:

She already had planetary feats... Exists in a setting with size changing technology/powers... Had trouble holding the small planet...

Yea, I think we can assume it's an actual shrunken planet.

Miniaturizing them actually makes them harder to hold due to the more concentrated mass/density and getting hit by one would be worse than getting hit by a full sized planet.

Ok and?

I am not gonna assume anything, this is a comic i am unfamiliar with and could operate on toon force for all i know so unless you post me clear cut scans that says this weighs as much as this or that, i am not gonna assume anything.

That's real world logic you are applying to a comic that doesn't show me where the same thing is stated.

Anyways, any better offensive feat of her than wiping out the dinosaurs?

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: i dont think so, i think the writer stated hulk wished to fight forever so when they all died his wish brought everyone back

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@illuminated said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Her best offensive feat is wiping off the dinasours lol. Good luck putting Hulk down with that, when even Green Scar literally smiled off a similar attack to him. Destroying something when your attack isn't directed at it, is exponentially greater than destroying it when your attack is directed at it, which means WBH can easily break a planet on his own as Greg Pak has confirmed this himself. If he didn't survive it, that just means he died to a being that was equal to him and nothing else really.

Oh really?

No Caption Provided

Nowhere does he confirm that Hulk survived. And the second bolded doesn't make sense. If Hulk really does have planetary durability then he would've survived the planet exploding either way. In fights where the planet is destroyed both combatants still survive. Beta Ray Bill bull rushed Stardust through a planet and it was destroyed and yet Stardust still survived. Has Hulk ever survived something that could wipe out the entire dinosaurs(educate me), was Hulk ever stated to be capable of destroying a planet on his OWN?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zetsu-San
@illuminated said:.

Ok and?

I am not gonna assume anything, this is a comic i am unfamiliar with and could operate on toon force for all i know so unless you post me clear cut scans that says this weighs as much as this or that, i am not gonna assume anything.

That's real world logic you are applying to a comic that doesn't show me where the same thing is stated.

The comic doesn't use expository dialogue, it lets the images do the talking. If they aren't meant to have mass similar to actual planets, why make them planets at all and not just normal meteors? Basic logic, using the types of powers/technology in the setting as a whole; tells us that it's likely an actual planet that got shrunken down.

Pretty much all comics have toon-force to varying levels, so I don't see why that matters, she clearly operates at a consistent enough level to be used on battle forums.

These aren't complex calculations here. If you can't apply real world logic to comics on an even basic level, then the vast majority of fictional stories suddenly become nigh unquantifiable. At this point I think you're just being stubborn... -_-

Punching out a full powered blast from a star eating monster >>> wiping out the dinosaurs. She has also punched holes in space and swam in the sun like it was a resort pool. Her stat analysis also mentioned that that she has a 100% survival rate for moving through a black hole.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Illuminated

@illuminated said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Her best offensive feat is wiping off the dinasours lol. Good luck putting Hulk down with that, when even Green Scar literally smiled off a similar attack to him. Destroying something when your attack isn't directed at it, is exponentially greater than destroying it when your attack is directed at it, which means WBH can easily break a planet on his own as Greg Pak has confirmed this himself. If he didn't survive it, that just means he died to a being that was equal to him and nothing else really.

Oh really?

No Caption Provided

Nowhere does he confirm that Hulk survived. And the second bolded doesn't make sense. If Hulk really does have planetary durability then he would've survived the planet exploding either way. In fights where the planet is destroyed both combatants still survive. Beta Ray Bill bull rushed Stardust through a planet and it was destroyed and yet Stardust still survived. Has Hulk ever survived something that could wipe out the entire dinosaurs(educate me), was Hulk ever stated to be capable of destroying a planet on his OWN?

Yes really, ever since Planet Hulk and in an interview.

I never said it was confirmed he survived i clearly said if he died he just died to a being equally as powerful as him. Also that's not a definitive statement from Greg as he himself says he can't really remember and could be wrong, he gave a different answer to someone else

No Caption Provided

Yea except you forget the little detail of Hulk WSHING to die, so it's not a lack of durability but his wish to die that would have ended him, either way this is all not clear. He has survived planet busting attacks on at least 2 occasions outside of WBH and survived a planet exploding to bits in another. Yes he has been stated to be able to destroy a planet, even prior to Planet Hulk, but it was stated since Planet Hulk multiple times in the comics and Greg also stated it in an interview. I mean his name is World Breaker Hulk, but people gotta be dense and petty.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated said:.

Ok and?

The comic doesn't use expository dialogue, it lets the images do the talking. If they aren't meant to have mass similar to actual planets, why make them planets at all and not just normal meteors? Basic logic, using the types of powers/technology in the setting as a whole; tells us that it's likely an actual planet that got shrunken down.

Pretty much all comics have toon-force to varying levels, so I don't see why that matters, she clearly operates at a consistent enough level to be used on battle forums.

These aren't complex calculations here. If you can't apply real world logic to comics on an even basic level, then the vast majority of fictional stories suddenly become nigh unquantifiable. At this point I think you're just being stubborn... -_-

Punching out a full powered blast from a star eating monster >>> wiping out the dinosaurs. She has also punched holes in space and swam in the sun like it was a resort pool. Her stat analysis also mentioned that that she has a 100% survival rate for moving through a black hole.

That just makes the whole thing more difficult. Why not? If they are meant to have a mass of planets why make them miniature? That's cool but it would still like to see an actual planet thrown at her and not a shrunken one, cause i have a fair share of miniature planets, black holes, and universes in comics that are never on scale with the real thing.

Not to this degree as i don't see these kinds of things in Marvel or DC normally.

But we aren't applying things on a basic level here, you are making some very bold assumptions based on nothing but real world logic which can be disastrous at times, like how Hulk punched with the force of an Earthquake on a 123 Richter scale which is equivalent to the Big Bang, now obviously the writer didn't know what he was doing so we shouldn't really take it too seriously.

What feats does that full powered blast from that monster have other than her punching it out? It would have been much better if she busted the planet with that punch instead of just wiping out the dinasours, otherwise it makes it seem like she can't. Cool all those feats have been replicated by Hulk and others that have less durability than him...

I dunno what you want from me here man, if it makes you better she wins i guess? I am still not convinced that she really can, because her feats are too wishy-washy, but if it can cheer you up i don't mind saying it.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@illuminated:

That scan you posted is not even addressing the scan I posted(which is more recent). They aren't even the same. The scan you posted is addressing is World War Hulk. The scan I posted, Pak is addressing the Dark Dimension story arc. Two different things. We KNOW in World War Hulk that Hulk obviously didn't explode. Even other Hulk fans on here state that he didn't survive. Heck, that very scan I got from one of them.

And in comics high heralds do not die from a planet exploding in a fight due to energies/power levels being equal. That doesn't make any sense. We've seen many fights in comics where a planet is destroyed in a fight and both combatants(high heralds) are alright. Thanos was whooping The Fallen One and a gas giant was destroyed and yet Fallen One still survived. Again, dying because the two were equal doesn't make sense otherwise Stardust and Fallen One should've died in their fights. Hulk just doesn't have planetary durability it seems(I can be wrong perhaps).

And if he wished to die it still doesn't clear up anything imo. I'm going to go over that issue later. And can you show where he survived two planet busting attacks outside of WBH? Curious. As for his name he can most likely bust a planet on his OWN but it hasn't been shown yet.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This girl stomps.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zetsu-San

@illuminated:

If they are meant to have a mass of planets why make them miniature?

Because condensing them makes them more practical to carry around and also harder to hold due to the more concentrated mass/density... Didn't already explain this?

Anyways, I'm not going to argue any further since it's my thread and all.

you are making some very bold assumptions based on nothing but real world logic which can be disastrous at times, like how Hulk punched with the force of an Earthquake on a 123 Richter scale which is equivalent to the Big Bang, now obviously the writer didn't know what he was doing so we shouldn't really take it too seriously.

That's a calculation. This is basic logic. She had planetary strength feats, had trouble holding miniaturized planet, ergo it has mass/weight comparable to an actual planet.

Also, don't tell me you aren't using real world logic yourself... Just look at this claim:

Destroying something when your attack isn't directed at it, is exponentially greater than destroying it when your attack is directed at it, which means WBH can easily break a planet on his own as Greg Pak has confirmed this himself.

How is that any different? What's with the double standard?

What feats does that full powered blast from that monster have other than her punching it out? It would have been much better if she busted the planet with that punch instead of just wiping out the dinasours, otherwise it makes it seem like she can't. Cool all those feats have been replicated by Hulk and others that have less durability than him...

He ate an entire star, granted it was explicitly a small star, then fired a full powered blast. By full power, I mean shooting it reverted him back to base form. The blast had more than enough mass and speed to assume it would planet bust and then some, but she punched it out.

I dunno what you want from me here man, if it makes you better she wins i guess? I am still not convinced that she really can, because her feats are too wishy-washy, but if it can cheer you up i don't mind saying it.

This isn't about who wins this is about you being purposefuly daft and nitpicking rather clear cut feats.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

That scan you posted is not even addressing the scan I posted(which is more recent). They aren't even the same. The scan you posted is addressing is World War Hulk. The scan I posted, Pak is addressing the Dark Dimension story arc. Two different things. We KNOW in World War Hulk that Hulk obviously didn't explode. Even other Hulk fans on here state that he didn't survive. Heck, that very scan I got from one of them.

And in comics high heralds do not die from a planet exploding in a fight due to energies/power levels being equal. That doesn't make any sense. We've seen many fights in comics where a planet is destroyed in a fight and both combatants(high heralds) are alright. Thanos was whooping The Fallen One and a gas giant was destroyed and yet Fallen One still survived. Again, dying because the two were equal doesn't make sense otherwise Stardust and Fallen One should've died in their fights. Hulk just doesn't have planetary durability it seems(I can be wrong perhaps).

And if he wished to die it still doesn't clear up anything imo. I'm going to go over that issue later. And can you show where he survived two planet busting attacks outside of WBH? Curious. As for his name he can most likely bust a planet on his OWN but it hasn't been shown yet.

No it's addressing WBH, because that's the question he is asking, Pak just calls it WWH for some reason. It's also doesn't help that your scan is more recent because Pak had more time to forget about it, that's what he even says himself. Yes that's why it makes no sense for Pak to answer about the WWH even itself. No they don't actually, they are unsure of what happened just like me. Yea and they all got that scan from me, back on my original account.

Yes but you assume he died to the planet exploding which has nothing to do with it, if Hulk died he died to the energies he and RSH unleashed that resulted in their death, the planet was just collateral damage the other examples you mention were them directly influencing said planets. BRB and Stardust crashed into one and blew it up, the Fallen one ignited one, etc... Hulk and RSH clashed in mid air and a planet exploded as a result, they didn't crash into the planet itself, but into one another. Weaker versions of Hulk have planetary level durability, why wouldn't WBH?

It clears up plenty because he died because of the wish, not because he lacked durability or anything. Against Galaxy Master and Hiro Kala and he also survived BattleWorld exploding in Secret Wars, although that was Maestro to be fair. As you said he can bust a planet on his own.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This girl stomps.

With her dinosaur wiping attacks i presume lol.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Illuminated

@mylittlefascist:

Because condensing them makes them more practical to carry around and also harder to hold due to the more concentrated mass/density... Didn't already explain this?

Anyways, I'm not going to argue any further since it's my thread and all.

Makes them easier to carry but i don't see anywhere being mentioned they are heavier because of it, again you assume the writer thought of this so let's just assume it is because it makes the feat look better right?

Too late for that.

That's a calculation. This is basic logic. She had planetary strength feats, had trouble holding miniaturized planet, ergo it has mass/weight comparable to an actual planet.

Also, don't tell me you aren't using real world logic yourself... Just look at this claim:

That's not a calculation, it was stated right on panel by the writer. Where are her other planetary strength feats?

How is that any different? What's with the double standard?

Because if you clash in mid air and something nearby is destroyed is obviously more impressive than just crashing into it and destroying it? This is not just real world logic, this is comic book logic you see everywhere. It's like you saying we can't assume there is gravity in comics because there is in real life. That's nowhere near as you assuming that because the Earth is smaller it must mean it's more dense and therefore even heavier than normal. Especially considering there have been objects that have been shrunken in comics without ever condensing and ended up just weight way less than in their normal size.

He ate an entire star, granted it was explicitly a small star, then fired a full powered blast. By full power, I mean shooting it reverted him back to base form. The blast had more than enough mass and speed to assume it would planet bust and then some, but she punched it out.

It being small is the problem i have with it. I don't see how you can make that assumption without us actually seeing it first in the comics.

This isn't about who wins this is about you being purposefuly daft and nitpicking rather clear cut feats.

Clear cut feats? We have a character shooting miniature planets at her from a machine akin to the one that fires baseballs at you, truly clear cut feats right there.

The clearest of cut feats in a comic with what seems like ZERO dialogue, yea we have so much going for us. But i am being daft right?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you can't use real world logic, you can't debate anything in fiction, really.

She should win

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Illuminated

@jucaslucasa: Using real world logic is fine, scaling isn't(most of the time).

Like presuming that just because something has been shrunken that it also must have had it's mass condensed making it much heavier than it originally was.

I've seen characters and objects get shrunk in comics dozens of times with them always being lighter and weaker and rarely ever does the narrator or someone else say their weight now increased because they were condensed, writers don't really think about this because it defeats the purpose of them shrinking them down in the first place and when they do, they make sure it's clearly stated somewhere.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zetsu-San

@illuminated:

Where are her other planetary strength feats?

Casually wiping out the dinosaurs was planetary though not planet busting, and that was her goal so we know she didn't fall short at all. Punching out a star powered blast should be greater than planet level.

Especially considering there have been objects that have been shrinked in comics without ever condensing and ended up just weight way less than in their normal size.

That's obviously not the case because they are heavy to her, despite fitting in the size of her hands, and her having already shown capable of wiping out a planet... -_-

I don't see how you can make that assumption without us actually seeing it first in the comics.

Because you can clearly see on panel the sheer size of the mass that was fired at the planet...

Clear cut feats? We have a character shooting miniature planets at her from a machine akin to the one that fires baseballs at you, truly clear cut feats right there.

Yea, so? It's semi-toony, but given the context I have explained it's still pretty clear cut. Also, for the record, the planets may have been miniaturized, but she was still in her giant form. She was literally standing on the sky. So those planets being shot at her were still island to moon sized at a minimum and moving at massively hyper-sonic speeds.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is so silly...

I was expecting this character to have feats like actually punching stars(like her name says and not miniature stars btw), so i can say she stomps.

And now after going through all of this i wish she did...

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

SPG punched through and destroyed an asteroid that carried the energy of a small star. She knocks Hulk's head off.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Illuminated

@mylittlefascist: Casually wiping out the dinosaurs was planetary though not planet busting, and that was her goal so we know she didn't fall short at all. Punching out a star powered blast should be greater than planet level.

I would say it's a continent busting feat looking at it, though it was a planetary feat as in that it affected the entire planet, but not planet busting. So why didn't she just bust the whole planet? It would have the same effect? Depends on the size of the star, so i really can't tell how big is the guy that swallowed/absorbed the star?

That's obviously not the case because they are heavy to her, despite fitting in the size of her hands, and her having already shown capable of wiping out a planet... -_-

It's heavy, but we don't know how heavy. She didn't wipe out a planet, she wiped out all life on the planet, it's very different.

Because you can clearly see on panel the sheer size of the mass that was fired at the planet...

No Caption Provided

Are you talking about this meteor looking thing above? I honestly have trouble following this comic but if that's what you are talking, it looks way smaller than the planet, probably Moon sized.

Yea, so? It's semi-toony, but given the context I have explained it's still pretty clear cut. Also, for the record, the planets may have been miniaturized, but she was still in her giant form. She was literally standing on the sky. So those planets being shot at her were still island to moon sized at a minimum.

Wait a minute... Was she made bigger there via some technology? Or is that her own power? Also wouldn't that amp her strength, her being bigger... Oh wait we can't assume that right? We can only assume the planets got heavier... If they are island/Moon sized then put her against regular Hulk and we can say she probably wins, not against WBH...

I dunno man this is annoying and tiring. I really don't care if she shits all over Hulk but i can't just ignore that those feats are so weird to me and are not as clear cut as you want them to be, half the time i don't even know what i am looking at.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zetsu-San

@illuminated:

Are you talking about this meteor looking thing above? I honestly have trouble following this comic but if that's what you are talking, it looks way smaller than the planet, probably Moon sized.

Are you kidding? That mass was large enough to destroy the planet, it doesn't need to be the same size to destroy it, especially since it was explicitly powered by a small star. -_-

It's only confusing if you nitpick everything to oblivion...

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thedailybagel  Moderator

@illuminated said:

Oh really?

No Caption Provided

Dr Strange, Amadeus Cho, Rick Jones and She-Hulk literally had this conversation an issue before Hulk broke a planet and they literally all agreed he could do it...

No Caption Provided

As in, Dr Strange (who has served with Hulk since classic days and was even in a team with him for ages) was arguing he could do it and Rick Jones -arguably the most credible person aside from Banner in this scenario- outright said: "he could do it".

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: I keep asking you this because i don't know the fucking comic, i can barely piece together those horribly drawn pictures and there is no dialogue so i have to ask you these questions, if you don't wanna answer them, then don't.

Ok so the meteor was planet busting and she destroyed it, Good she is on WBH level i guess.

She wins because why not.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@illuminated:

No it's addressing WBH, because that's the question he is asking, Pak just calls it WWH for some reason. It's also doesn't help that your scan is more recent because Pak had more time to forget about it, that's what he even says himself. Yes that's why it makes no sense for Pak to answer about the WWH even itself. No they don't actually, they are unsure of what happened just like me. Yea and they all got that scan from me, back on my original account.

Yes but you assume he died to the planet exploding which has nothing to do with it, if Hulk died he died to the energies he and RSH unleashed that resulted in their death, the planet was just collateral damage the other examples you mention were them directly influencing said planets. BRB and Stardust crashed into one and blew it up, the Fallen one ignited one, etc... Hulk and RSH clashed in mid air and a planet exploded as a result, they didn't crash into the planet itself, but into one another. Weaker versions of Hulk have planetary level durability, why wouldn't WBH?

It clears up plenty because he died because of the wish, not because he lacked durability or anything. Against Galaxy Master and Hiro Kala and he also survived BattleWorld exploding in Secret Wars, although that was Maestro to be fair. As you said he can bust a planet on his own.

Why would he call the feat WWH? And we know WBH doesn't explode. It just emits massive amounts of gamma radiation. And I disagree that Pak would forget if Hulk would survive or not. More importantly the scan you posted doesn't seem to be asking whether or not if Hulk survived but if Hulk HIMSELF exploded due to turning into WBH. "When Hulk hits his WBH level does he die?" Obviously he doesn't. As for the rest of your post agree-disagree as I know little about Star Punch girl. But she does seem like a contender for WBH imo. I am certain that Hulk can destroy a planet on his own but we have NOT seen it so its unfair to say he did this by himself and yet state that Sentry destroying a planet was a shared feat. ;) ;)

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@thedailybagel:

Thanks for the scan. But certain characters(by narration which is canon) have also been said they can destroy planets on their own but have only done so by clashes. But would you state they could? Yes or no?

Again, not doubting that WB Hulk can't on his own.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated said:

@illuminated:

Why would he call the feat WWH? And we know WBH doesn't explode. It just emits massive amounts of gamma radiation. And I disagree that Pak would forget if Hulk would survive or not. More importantly the scan you posted doesn't seem to be asking whether or not if Hulk survived but if Hulk HIMSELF exploded due to turning into WBH. "When Hulk hits his WBH level does he die?" Obviously he doesn't. As for the rest of your post agree-disagree as I know little about Star Punch girl. But she does seem like a contender for WBH imo. I am certain that Hulk can destroy a planet on his own but we have NOT seen it so its unfair to say he did this by himself and yet state that Sentry destroying a planet was a shared feat. ;) ;)

I dunno man, maybe he doesn't use the same acronyms as we do, maybe he counts the whole thing as WWH, the guy clearly asked him about WBH, not world war Hulk. Yea but the guy asked him if Hulk dies after he reaches WBH levels, that was the question. I mean you can disagree all you want but he literally states it himself that he isn't sure and could be wrong. WBH destroying a planet is a shared feat i never said it wasn't. And i have different problems with the Sentry feat as you know this, but i wont go into that here.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about this Star Punch Girl too much but if her feats are to be believed she beats World Breaker Hulk. Which unsettles me.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@illuminated:

But the Sentry feat is exactly the same as the one Hulk did. And I fully tried addressing the "issue" you had with it but yet you for some reason didn't want to hear me and kept lashing out at me. The reason I bring it up because again the Hulk and Sentry feats are literally the SAME. lol. I personally admitted that it can be argued as a shared feat here. I consider myself the most respectable Sentry fan on here(compared to the last ones) and when I TRY repeat TRY to come to a logical understanding with you, you always lash out. lol. I'm sorry but I just WANT YOU to understand where I was trying to come from. I wasn't in no way wanking him.

As for Hulk surviving or not agree to disagree because many people will always interpret it differently. With the scan you posted I am not sure what Pak was referring to But I have seen respectable Hulk fans agree to the scan I posted by Pak. But again agree-disagree if you wish.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SPG. Should be a nice fight, though.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

But the Sentry feat is exactly the same as the one Hulk did. And I fully tried addressing the "issue" you had with it but yet you for some reason didn't want to hear me and kept lashing out at me. The reason I bring it up because again the Hulk and Sentry feats are literally the SAME. lol. I personally admitted that it can be argued as a shared feat here. I consider myself the most respectable Sentry fan on here(compared to the last ones) and when I TRY repeat TRY to come to a logical understanding with you, you always lash out. lol. I'm sorry but I just WANT YOU to understand where I was trying to come from. I wasn't in no way wanking him.

As for Hulk surviving or not agree to disagree because many people will always interpret it differently. With the scan you posted I am not sure what Pak was referring to But I have seen respectable Hulk fans agree to the scan I posted by Pak. But again agree-disagree if you wish.

It isn't, there is different context to the Sentry/Photon feat. I wasn't lashing out at you it's just that i don't agree with your premise. So we will have to agree to disagree there.

Which Hulk fans agreed to the scan? Again if Hulk had died there, he died because he wished for it, not because his durability couldn't take a planet exploding. I mean the mother of all ironies of Greg Pak making a world breaker Hulk who can't survive a world breaking... come on now.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illuminated:

It isn't, there is different context to the Sentry/Photon feat. I wasn't lashing out at you it's just that i don't agree with your premise. So we will have to agree to disagree there.

Which Hulk fans agreed to the scan? Again if Hulk had died there, he died because he wished for it, not because his durability couldn't take a planet exploding. I mean the mother of all ironies of Greg Pak making a world breaker Hulk who can't survive a world breaking... come on now.

I don't want to drag him into this but I got it from @ghostravage in that Hulk vs Superman thread when I was reading through it. Fact is Greg Pak was not 100% clear. With the scan I posted it make it seem like he did not survive.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Illuminated

@illuminated said:

@illuminated:

I don't want to drag him into this but I got it from @ghostravage in that Hulk vs Superman thread when I was reading through it. Fact is Greg Pak was not 100% clear. With the scan I posted it make it seem like he did not survive.

Yes and i know GR himself has said it's not clear what happened and he leans more on Hulk not dying there.

The scan in the comic actually contradicts him dying, as when we see WBH and RSH fighting everyone around them is dying and getting vaporised while the planet explodes while they are fine and after the planet blows up one of the first things we see is Hulk being perfectly fine, so he was either completely fine throughout the whole thing or he died as he wished than came back as he wished.

Either way he didn't die because he couldn't survive a planet busting he and RSH caused with their own power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is where the myth that WBH vaporized Herald tiers came from

@worldofthunder

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points