#2  Edited By kalkent

Hulk stomps.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably world breaker hulk. Don’t get me wrong, but everybody these days is lowballing hulk such as saying that WBH is a featless chump who would be stomped by almost anyone, yet it’s in the logic.

World breaker hulk hit a peak above WWH who took on 1/10 of the entire marvel roster, so even though he doesn’t have a lot of feats, ppl should know that he is still powerful.

Anyways he was shown destroying a planet while being almost 100 feet in the air and defeated 2 of his enemies that would always give him trouble, bi-beast and wendigo, with ease. He destroyed fing fang foom boosted by 600 fold and I think he even slaughtered alfather level beings right before being beaten by Zeus.

So I don’t think Wonder Woman stands a chance. The strongest being she fought was nekron, and she lost. Not saying nekron is weak, but she lost to superman who is weaker than the Olympian gods and demons that World breaker had to fight. Logic also comes into play. Regular savage hulk knocked out an elder god who wielded the soul stone. So knowing that WBH is stronger than a regular savage hulk, he can knock some beings more powerful than Superman and Wonder Woman.

So WBH wins.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one-shots both at the same time.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

N52 WW kills herself by flying into Hulk too hard, Hulk then beats the PC version low diff.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps hard

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mismatch.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk literally one shots them.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk still.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys clearly underestimated post crisis wonder woman here. AFAIK WBH can't contend with post crisis Supes who WW has managed to fight before. My understanding is that WBH's AP only trumps on large planet level. I think Post Crisis WW might win against WBH in a close fight, otherwise N52 WW is a non factor and get bitchslapped

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk one shots twice.

Thatoneguy2958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one shots em both at the same time.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys clearly underestimated post crisis wonder woman here. AFAIK WBH can't contend with post crisis Supes who WW has managed to fight before. My understanding is that WBH's AP only trumps on large planet level. I think Post Crisis WW might win against WBH in a close fight, otherwise N52 WW is a non factor and get bitchslapped

Some people that voted and even said this was a mismatch are WW fans actually. I dunno where you get that idea that WBH can't contend with post crisis Superman, but that couldn't be more false as WBH literally crushes post-crisis Superman.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker said:

Some people that voted and even said this was a mismatch are WW fans actually. I dunno where you get that idea that WBH can't contend with post crisis Superman, but that couldn't be more false as WBH literally crushes post-crisis Superman.

What are WBH's best damage output and durability feat that could content with post crisis superman?

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: Just fighting another person he was blowing up a planet, killing billions of beings including Bi-Beast, Wendigo and Lord Armageddon, these 3 have in the past each either fought on equal ground or outright beaten characters like Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer. Here they get vaporized as collateral damage. Also an untold number of mindless ones got vaporized even though these characters in the past have tanked attacks from Strange, Surfer, Thor, etc... His durability is to a point where he can literally smile off planet busting punches to the face and energy releases that scorched an entire planet. Superman has nothing to contend with that.

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: Just fighting another person he was blowing up a planet, killing billions of beings including Bi-Beast, Wendigo and Lord Armageddon, these 3 have in the past each either fought on equal ground or outright beaten characters like Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer. Here they get vaporized as collateral damage. Also an untold number of mindless ones got vaporized even though these characters in the past have tanked attacks from Strange, Surfer, Thor, etc... His durability is to a point where he can literally smile off planet busting punches to the face and energy releases that scorched an entire planet. Superman has nothing to contend with that.

You do realizes this is post crisis superman that we're discussed here right? Post Crisis Superman's AP and durability is WAY past that of a large planet level.

Also don't forget the speed gap between WW and Hulk here. Diana has her sword that could pierce atoms.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: Yes i am well aware of who post-crisis Superman is and his AP and durability are not WAY above large planet level. His durability at best consistently is on planetary level, but his damage output is Moon busting level and that's with a full body bullrush.

The speed gap is countered by an omnidirectional gamma burst, Dianas sword is hardly gonna do anything here since she is gonna get one-shotted but even if she could hypothetically cut Hulk to pieces it wouldn't matter.

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: Yes i am well aware of who post-crisis Superman is and his AP and durability are not WAY above large planet level. His durability at best consistently is on planetary level, but his damage output is Moon busting level and that's with a full body bullrush.

The speed gap is countered by an omnidirectional gamma burst, Dianas sword is hardly gonna do anything here since she is gonna get one-shotted but even if she could hypothetically cut Hulk to pieces it wouldn't matter.

Moon level durability? Not large planet level? Have you seen the mageddon feat? Have you read that superman survived a supernova in post crisis? This guy has a better explanation on post crisis superman and his calculations

Loading Video...

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: Moon level damage output is what i said, not moon level durability. And i already said he has planetary durability. Every mainstream popular character has survived a supernova or something similar, those feats shouldn't be take seriously because for every supernova that Superman has survived he has been KO'd a DOZEN times by much less than that. Youtube videos are the worst way to try to understand the power of these characters because they exaggerate things insanely and take every feat literally. For instance if i where to take every feat Hulk has literally, Hulk would be infinite in strength, infinite damage output, infinite in durability, infinite in stamina, etc....

Hulk having infinite strength

No Caption Provided

Secret Wars II #2

His strength has no limit

No Caption Provided

Incredible Hulk #228

There is no way to measure his strength, he has the power to conquer galaxies

No Caption Provided

Tales to Astonish #73

His strength is incalculable.

No Caption Provided

Indestructible Hulk #1

Hulk tanks an explosion multiplied almost infinitely

Incredible Hulk #188-89

Hulk causes and also tanks an attack that shakes infinite amount of dimensions and causes untold destruction in them

No Caption Provided

Hulk tanks a universe busting attack and reverts it back

No Caption Provided

Incredible Hulk #126

Hulks skin breaks an Olympian spear on contact

No Caption Provided

The same spear that pierced Zeus(a Skyfather) skin

No Caption Provided

Hulk vs Hercules: When Titans collide

Hulk tanks attack from Galactus

No Caption Provided

Secret Wars #9

Hulk tears a device built to withstand the power of cosmic gods(Celestials)

Incredible Hulk #242

The energies Hulk generates may give Apocoylpse power over the Celestials themselves.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has infinite stamina as he is tireless.

No Caption Provided

Fantastic Four #25

Hulk survives and moves in a dimension with infinite density, the dimension is so dense Strange can't move his astral form in it

No Caption Provided

But when we talk about consistent feats that are normal for Hulks power level, he obviously isn't anywhere near this level, same with Superman. Post Crisis Superman is much closer to regular Hulk in overall power, than he is to WBH.

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intothevoid:Why shouldn't the feat gets taken seriously when superman has showed to be able to do so. And the infinite part of strength in hulk, etc is called an outlier, that could be said to superman lifting the infinite pages. And then there're low showings and high showings, whereas in battle we just simply apply feats and each character's level based on their high showings. For example if we take MCU Thor in battle, we apply most of his feats based on what he's highly capable of. MCU Thor has shown to survive a blast from a neutron star, but still KO'ed by less than that especially by taser gun or electricity, that doesn't mean he's on that level of low showings. In the Jane Foster thor comic, we've seen that Jane foster was knocking down Odin by mere Asteroid, doesn't disregard the reality that Odin is a skyfather level entity.

On Topic, i'll show some of the Post Crisis WW's feats :

Tanking a Black hole grenade
Tanking a Black hole grenade
No Caption Provided
Tanked the Solar System destroying Void Hound
Tanked the Solar System destroying Void Hound
Tanked being hit at lightspeed, that's equal to a white dwarf star
Tanked being hit at lightspeed, that's equal to a white dwarf star

WBH isn't putting her down

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@imperialbuttlicker: :Why shouldn't the feat gets taken seriously when superman has showed to be able to do so. And the infinite part of strength in hulk, etc is called an outlier, that could be said to superman lifting the infinite pages. And then there're low showings and high showings, whereas in battle we just simply apply feats and each character's level based on their high showings. For example if we take MCU Thor in battle, we apply most of his feats based on what he's highly capable of. MCU Thor has shown to survive a blast from a neutron star, but still KO'ed by less than that especially by taser gun or electricity, that doesn't mean he's on that level of low showings. In the Jane Foster thor comic, we've seen that Jane foster was knocking down Odin by mere Asteroid, doesn't disregard the reality that Odin is a skyfather level entity.

Because those are not consistent feats, nor are they feats meant to present actual characters power. Have you clicked on the spoiler thing in my post? There are several feats of Hulk having infinite strength, infinite damage output, infinite durability, etc... none of it is to be take seriously because it's obviously not Hulks real power. Just because it happened in the comic doesn't mean it should be ALWAYS taken at face value. Yes those are outliers, high showings is Superman taking planetary attacks, outliers is him taking supernova attacks, same when Hulk did with universe busting attacks. Characters don't have to show infinite something for us to think only does kind of feats are outliers, or that they are even remotely consistent to the dozens/hundreds of other times they were damaged or knocked out by MUCH less. I never said they are on the level of low showings i never used any of their low showings. Jane Thor comic was full of PIS though so i wouldn't take that comic too seriously, Odin was depowered in that comic massively.

You can post all the feats you want I've already seen them, she isn't beating WBH, WBH literally vaporized 3 beings on WW level just from fighting another being and WW has been KO'd by Superman before(hell Superman has even broken her bones before) as well as many other characters on and below both Superman and WBH level. Also the Void hound feat has been debunked just so you know, the black hole bomb is another example of an outlier and a feat that can't be measured and the ligthspeed punch is fine but that punch isn't even remotely close to being planet busting in power. I mean Zoom hits her and she barely destroys the street she lands on, WBH hits RSH and a planet goes boom as a result... the difference in feats is astronomical.

Yes he is, WW isn't taking a single planet busting punch to the face and staying conscious, she's never done it in the comics while she has been taken out by lower punches than that and she certainly isn't taking a barrage of them and her damage output is insignificant to someone who has smiled off planet busting punches which happens to be consistent for him.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk wat much of that means but hulk is far more powerful than just twice as strong as her. he will yank themiscyra out of the ocean and throw it into space

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: :Why shouldn't the feat gets taken seriously when superman has showed to be able to do so. And the infinite part of strength in hulk, etc is called an outlier, that could be said to superman lifting the infinite pages. And then there're low showings and high showings, whereas in battle we just simply apply feats and each character's level based on their high showings. For example if we take MCU Thor in battle, we apply most of his feats based on what he's highly capable of. MCU Thor has shown to survive a blast from a neutron star, but still KO'ed by less than that especially by taser gun or electricity, that doesn't mean he's on that level of low showings. In the Jane Foster thor comic, we've seen that Jane foster was knocking down Odin by mere Asteroid, doesn't disregard the reality that Odin is a skyfather level entity.

Because those are not consistent feats, nor are they feats meant to present actual characters power. Have you clicked on the spoiler thing in my post? There are several feats of Hulk having infinite strength, infinite damage output, infinite durability, etc... none of it is to be take seriously because it's obviously not Hulks real power. Just because it happened in the comic doesn't mean it should be ALWAYS taken at face value. Yes those are outliers, high showings is Superman taking planetary attacks, outliers is him taking supernova attacks, same when Hulk did with universe busting attacks. Characters don't have to show infinite something for us to think only does kind of feats are outliers, or that they are even remotely consistent to the dozens/hundreds of other times they were damaged or knocked out by MUCH less. I never said they are on the level of low showings i never used any of their low showings. Jane Thor comic was full of PIS though so i wouldn't take that comic too seriously, Odin was depowered in that comic massively.

You can post all the feats you want I've already seen them, she isn't beating WBH, WBH literally vaporized 3 beings on WW level just from fighting another being and WW has been KO'd by Superman before(hell Superman has even broken her bones before) as well as many other characters on and below both Superman and WBH level. Also the Void hound feat has been debunked just so you know, the black hole bomb is another example of an outlier and a feat that can't be measured and the ligthspeed punch is fine but that punch isn't even remotely close to being planet busting in power. I mean Zoom hits her and she barely destroys the street she lands on, WBH hits RSH and a planet goes boom as a result... the difference in feats is astronomical.

Yes he is, WW isn't taking a single planet busting punch to the face and staying conscious, she's never done it in the comics while she has been taken out by lower punches than that and she certainly isn't taking a barrage of them and her damage output is insignificant to someone who has smiled off planet busting punches which happens to be consistent for him.

By tiering system in battles, we outright use the high showings of a character and not their consintency. That doesn't include PIS and Outlier though. That's why by tiering standards Superman and WonderWoman is on at least Star level based on their high showings. WBH is only around Large Planet level. You don't take factual physics in comic when one said that punching in a lightspeed is comparable to a white dwarf star, then it's canon.

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: bruh wBH can solo the whole justice league and win.

No when he will get shitstomped by the combined force of GL, MMH, Supes and WW

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@imperialbuttlicker: By tiering system in battles, we outright use the high showings of a character and not their consintency. That doesn't include PIS and Outlier though. That's why by tiering standards Superman and WonderWoman is on at least Star level based on their high showings. WBH is only around Large Planet level. You don't take factual physics in comic when one said that punching in a lightspeed is comparable to a white dwarf star, then it's canon.

No, we use consistent highest showing. Hulk breaking Onslaughts armor for instance is not an outlier showing it's a high showing but Hulk is not gonna be punching with that level of force all the time, it's very rare for him to do so. Neither Superman nor WW are on star level this is utter nonsense and just fanboy wanking, none of their showings confirm that unless you wanna count outlier showings in which case i have no reason not to count Hulks showings that put him anywhere from star to galaxy to universal to literally infinite level and he has way more of those feats than either WW or Superman but that would be silly. WBH just by fighting was blowing up a planet and vaporizing billions of beings, neither Superman nor WW have showing anything remotely close to that. That punch that Zoom did on WW is not comparable to a white dwarf star i used to think that myself but other users explained to me why it wasn't.

No matter how hard you try to twist this it wont change the fact that pre-52 WW does not have anything with which she can put down WBH, while he can break her to pieces with his overwhelming power and strength.

I honestly think you are fanboying DC characters a bit too much, you are the only person in this thread even making a case for WW.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: We can't only use high-end feats for Superman and Diana, but then not for Hulk. For every high-end or outlier feat they have , hulk can match or surpass it.

Also the Void hound feats has been debunked. Superman never "tanked" a supernova. Twice he got KOed and another time he tanked the Electromagnetic shockwave of a supernova, but it was stated on panel that it the actual radioactive heat-ball of the supernova touched him, it would have vaporised him.

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: By tiering system in battles, we outright use the high showings of a character and not their consintency. That doesn't include PIS and Outlier though. That's why by tiering standards Superman and WonderWoman is on at least Star level based on their high showings. WBH is only around Large Planet level. You don't take factual physics in comic when one said that punching in a lightspeed is comparable to a white dwarf star, then it's canon.

No, we use consistent highest showing. Hulk breaking Onslaughts armor for instance is not an outlier showing it's a high showing but Hulk is not gonna be punching with that level of force all the time, it's very rare for him to do so. Neither Superman nor WW are on star level this is utter nonsense and just fanboy wanking, none of their showings confirm that unless you wanna count outlier showings in which case i have no reason not to count Hulks showings that put him anywhere from star to galaxy to universal to literally infinite level and he has way more of those feats than either WW or Superman but that would be silly. WBH just by fighting was blowing up a planet and vaporizing billions of beings, neither Superman nor WW have showing anything remotely close to that. That punch that Zoom did on WW is not comparable to a white dwarf star i used to think that myself but other users explained to me why it wasn't.

No matter how hard you try to twist this it wont change the fact that pre-52 WW does not have anything with which she can put down WBH, while he can break her to pieces with his overwhelming power and strength.

I honestly think you are fanboying DC characters a bit too much, you are the only person in this thread even making a case for WW.

I'm not fanboying over DC characters or such, my point still stands that Hulk will have a hard time beating Diana, it's a close fight. And by "consistent" feats as you were saying, Post Crisis Superman, WW, MMH, or GL won't even past planet level since it's not based on their high showings. My standards are, using only calculable or quantifiable high end feats to suggest the initial tier of characters.

And if you want to talk consistency, how much on panel did WBH show to destroy planets? Isn't it that only one showing against Rulk? I can't remember anything of him destroying planets afterwards.

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@imperialbuttlicker: We can't only use high-end feats for Superman and Diana, but then not for Hulk. For every high-end or outlier feat they have , hulk can match or surpass it.

Also the Void hound feats has been debunked. Superman never "tanked" a supernova. Twice he got KOed and another time he tanked the Electromagnetic shockwave of a supernova, but it was stated on panel that it the actual radioactive heat-ball of the supernova touched him, it would have vaporised him.

Superman still "survived" the supernova that's calculated to face an explosion of stars. I don't know, but, no one here talks about the mageddon feat when he supposed to tank that energy as to explosions of solar systems

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@imperialbuttlicker:

I'm not fanboying over DC characters or such, my point still stands that Hulk will have a hard time beating Diana, it's a close fight. And by "consistent" feats as you were saying, Post Crisis Superman, WW, MMH, or GL won't even past planet level since it's not based on their high showings. My standards are, using only calculable or quantifiable high end feats to suggest the initial tier of characters.

And if you want to talk consistency, how much on panel did WBH show to destroy planets? Isn't it that only one showing against Rulk? I can't remember anything of him destroying planets afterwards.

You kinda are, that or you have a completely skewed knowledge on characters, whenever you are the ONLY person advocating something in a thread you should always take a step back and reflect on it, not saying that this means you are 100% wrong but it does mean there is something more going on, especially seeing as there are several WW and DC fans here and they are not making the claims that you are making. It's by no means a close fight, WW has nothing to put WBH down with, she will struggle to even hurt him and he has the feats to outright one-shot her here. Yes that's exactly my point, regular Hulk, Superman, Thor, GL, MMH, WW, etc... going by consistent feats none of them go past planetary level, that's the most they go up to, none of them are even planet busters(except for pre-52 Kyle and Hal but even that is not that consistent), let alone casual planet busters in the way characters like WBH or Surfer are.

That's literally all the time WBH has been shown to have, as soon as he appeared on screen he busted a planet, then the planet was made back together again, so they busted it over and over, it was suppose to be an endless cycle but the cycle got interrupted because Hulk had to go back to Earth to save everyone. WBH never made an appearance after that, so the only time he made an appearance he busted a planet, that's literally what is consistent for him.

There is only one more possible appearance by WBH in the next Immortal Hulk issue, but that is not confirmed and all we have to go by is a vague tease.

So we will find out if it amounts to anything in the next issue or not.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Hulk's Worldbreaker incarnation makes people so salty. Everyone (or at least most) on the JL has a version, or has at one point or another, that would annihilate Hulk's worldbreaker form. Witching hour Wonder Woman, i haven't read it, but from what i read, she would stomp him, Superman has had several such levels, Green Lantern has etc.... Why is it so hard to swallow that Hulk's ultimate, most powerful form ever, that he had for only a few issues, would crush your favourites? Hulk's a popular character that has been around forever, and yet his most powerful form is dwarfed by the most powerful forms of the members of the JL. Noone would bat an eye when standard Savage Hulk loses badly to Parallax, noone bats an eye when standard Savage Hulk loses to Witching our WW, or one of Superman's most powerful forms.

Why does the flavor become so salty when regular versions of the JL lose badly to Hulk's most powerful form in history? >.> This makes no sense

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: funny thing is supermans most powerful version thought robot will annihilate every versions of every heroes altogether with the expectation of adam warlocks living tribunal version ( if we consider adam as a hero )

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker:

You kinda are, that or you have a completely skewed knowledge on characters, whenever you are the ONLY person advocating something in a thread you should always take a step back and reflect on it, not saying that this means you are 100% wrong but it does mean there is something more going on, especially seeing as there are several WW and DC fans here and they are not making the claims that you are making. It's by no means a close fight, WW has nothing to put WBH down with, she will struggle to even hurt him and he has the feats to outright one-shot her here. Yes that's exactly my point, regular Hulk, Superman, Thor, GL, MMH, WW, etc... going by consistent feats none of them go past planetary level, that's the most they go up to, none of them are even planet busters, let alone casual planet busters in the way characters like WBH or Surfer are.

That's literally all the time WBH has been shown to have, as soon as he appeared on screen he busted a planet, then the planet was made back together again, so they busted it over and over, it was suppose to be an endless cycle but the cycle got interrupted because Hulk had to go back to Earth to save everyone. WBH never made an appearance after that, so the only time he made an appearance he busted a planet, that's literally what is consistent for him.

There is only one more possible appearance by WBH in the next Immortal Hulk issue, but that is not confirmed and all we have to go by is a vague tease.

So we will find out if it amounts to anything in the next issue or not.

That's why he only got that one bulk feat. And Post Crisis WW has plenty of feats that are surpassing that one feat. The same goes to Superman. By standard CV, if there are characters that are comparable/equal to one another, CV simply choose which has more of that same level of feats. To be honest my tiering standards are based on vsbattles wiki, which often use scientific calculations and measurements to compare feats. I'm sorry if I think we have different approach to compare feats to one another.

On Topic I would still say Post Crisis WW wins in a very very tough fight

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: It's all about insecurities. Every popular character out there has some form/mode that would stomp everyone else regular form. All these characters that are usually fairly comparable to one another and are on the same level more or less, have some other mode where they would outright stomp everyone they were previously on the same level with. Usually people don't have a problem with that, but there are always those that can't accept their favorites ever losing to certain characters no matter what, we could put Hulk with the Infinity Gauntlet against regular WW and you will always find one guy out there that says WW win, unfortunately that's just the nature of things.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: funny thing is supermans most powerful version thought robot will annihilate every versions of every heroes altogether with the expectation of adam warlocks living tribunal version ( if we consider adam as a hero )

Exactly. Even Thor has SEVERAL versions that would eat Hulk's strongest or breakfast. Noone pits Savage Hulk against Rune King Thor and expects Hulk to put up a good fight just because their standard versions have a good tussle. It's an amp through the roof. I really don't get the salt.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: It's all about insecurities. Every popular character out there has some form/mode that would stomp everyone else regular form. All these characters that are usually fairly comparable to one another and are on the same level more or less, have some other mode where they would outright stomp everyone they were previously on the same level with. Usually people don't have a problem with that, but there are always those that can't accept their favorites ever losing to certain characters no matter what, we could put Hulk with the Infinity Gauntlet against regular WW and you will always find one guy out there that says WW win, unfortunately that's just the nature of things.

I find it pretty hard to comprehend tbh. I also just dislike WBH being used in so many battles. We have both Green Scar and Immortal Hulk who can hold their own against any high tier character. (not counting the likes of Thanos of course)

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@imperialbuttlicker:

That's why he only got that one bulk feat. And Post Crisis WW has plenty of feats that are surpassing that one feat. The same goes to Superman. By standard CV, if there are characters that are comparable/equal to one another, CV simply choose which has more of that same level of feats. To be honest my tiering standards are based on vsbattles wiki, which often use scientific calculations and measurements to compare feats. I'm sorry if I think we have different approach to compare feats to one another.

On Topic I would still say Post Crisis WW wins in a very very tough fight

It's not just that one feat, he broke though a Skyfather level shield that guys like Strange and Thor couldn't, he vaporized 3 Hulk level entities, he killed billions of beings including mindless ones that could take on the combined might of the Avengers and Defenders at one point, etc... he tanked attacks that put down Surfer, he smiled off planet busting punches, etc... WW has no consistent feat on that level let alone surpassing, but if you want to count outliers as you said then regular Hulk has literally feats beyond anything Superman or WW had done, but using them is just stupid. And that's the problem you use vsbattle wiki which is absolute trash when it comes to debating and measuring actual characters, they use outlier showings and calculate things never meant to be calculated and take them seriously. In wiki battles they take the Hulk punching the Moon with the force of 123 on the Ricther scale which if calculated means Hulk punched with the force greater than the Big Bang itself actually 3-4 times greater which is absolute nonsense but that's what calculations lead us to. When in reality all the comic was actually trying to convey is that Hulk almost broke the Moon with a punch.

You can explain to me first how she is putting down WBH when she has barely any feats to suggest he can harm him and even if she does he has a broken healing factor that can just fix it all and she herself has never taken a planet busting punch to the face.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@supermanthor said:

Exactly. Even Thor has SEVERAL versions that would eat Hulk's strongest or breakfast. Noone pits Savage Hulk against Rune King Thor and expects Hulk to put up a good fight just because their standard versions have a good tussle. It's an amp through the roof.

ture

I really don't get the salt.

me neither