User Lists: 0

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Mangog wins with or without the Odinsword.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog wins.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog doesn't need the Odinsword

Avatar image for deactivated-5f053db00e589
deactivated-5f053db00e589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he winning? The galaxy will probably explode

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he winning? The galaxy will probably explode

World Breaker Hulk is strong, Mangog is stronger. And more durable. And no, only the planet they fight on will if not for the unbreakable earth thing..

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Mangog, Hulk's rage will only make him stronger and you need a LOT more than planet busting to take him out.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmn, I guess Mangog, but I have a hard time picturing winning for some reason.

Mangog has consistently failed to oneshot Thor, who is already physically inferior to WWH, let alone the WB version.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbc884ab14f4
deactivated-5dbc884ab14f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided

@kirkseven: He already pretty much one shotted Kartag, who had defeated Thor in a fight already lol

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog's durability is way above WBH's energy output, but I don't see Mangog putting him down either. Stalemate, I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog. Stronger and much more durable. Failing to one-shot Thor isn't a bad thing since only a handful of beings can do that to an aware Thor with strength alone, the likes of Odin being one of them.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Or Hulk smashes him.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Eri_Joni  Online

Mangog

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH has no way of putting Mangog down.

Luzifer_Ztari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog smashes.

Thirdeev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog, much more durable and a higher tier brick overall

Avatar image for deactivated-5e036632076e1
deactivated-5e036632076e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still find it funny how Thor vs Hulk is do heavily disputed for decades when 100% of all Thor's big bads could fodderise Hulk ???

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Toratorn

@emmetfreezexmen said:

I still find it funny how Thor vs Hulk is do heavily disputed for decades when 100% of all Thor's big bads could fodderise Hulk ???

I find it funnier that Hulk vs Thor is so debated despite Thor getting fodderized by Hulk constantly over the last decade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:

I find it funnier that Hulk vs Thor is so debated despite Thor getting fodderized by Hulk constantly for the last decade.

Stupid writing is stupid writing. Where was Hulk during War of the Realms

Somewhere being as useless as he would be even if he participated. Thor saved the world. Thor's villians spite Hulk. Try and argue against it I dare you. Even Immortal Hulk gets spanked by Gorr at his weakest

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Toratorn
@emmetfreezexmen said:

Somewhere being as useless as he would be even if he participated. Thor saved the world. Thor's villians spite Hulk. Try and argue against it I dare you. Even Immortal Hulk gets spanked by Gorr at his weakest

Ah yes, of course it's stupid writing for Thor to get embarassed by Hulk a dozen of times in just the last decade under half a dozen of different writers.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal. Thor's villains must suck as badly as Thor himself does if they have more trouble with Odinson than Hulk does, lol.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 20damon

@emmetfreezexmen said:
@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:

I find it funnier that Hulk vs Thor is so debated despite Thor getting fodderized by Hulk constantly for the last decade.

The only weird thing about Thor and Hulk being so debated is mostly butthurt Thor fans who can't seem to grasp what it means if 2 characters are evenly matched and then one of them gets a massive powerup..... unless it's Thor getting said powerup. Certain versions of Thor shitstomp Savage Hulk. Certain versions of Hulk shitstomp your regular Thor. It's that simple. Your bait is rather weak though. 4/10

This being said, Mangog would fodderize Savage Hulk and Thor together. Against Worldbreaker though, he wins comfortably, but Hulk will make him work for it. Mangog is too durable, too strong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:

Ah yes, of course it's stupid writing for Thor to get embarassed by Hulk a dozen of times in just the last decade under half a dozen of different writers.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal. Thor's villains must suck as badly as Thor himself does if they have more trouble with Odinson than Hulk does, lol.

Any of Thor's villians >> Hulk

@20damon said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:
@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:

The only weird thing about Thor and Hulk being so debated is mostly butthurt Thor fans who can't seem to grasp what it means if 2 characters are evenly matched and then one of them gets a massive powerup..... unless it's Thor getting said powerup. Certain versions of Thor shitstomp Savage Hulk. Certain versions of Hulk shitstomp your regular Thor. It's that simple. Your bait is rather weak though. 4/10

This being said, Mangog would fodderize Savage Hulk and Thor together. Against Worldbreaker though, he wins comfortably, but Hulk will make him work for it. Mangog is too durable, too strong.

Regular Thor obliterates any version of Hulk. Hulk gets pis upgrades whereas Thor is a god with skyfather potential.

Lol no. Hulk can't even tickle Thor without writing withering him down.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen said:
@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:

Regular Thor obliterates any version of Hulk. Hulk gets pis upgrades whereas Thor is a god with skyfather potential.

Lol no. Hulk can't even tickle Thor without writing withering him down.

Bait got worse. 2/10

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 takenstew22  Moderator

Is he allowed to use the Odin-Sword as a weapon? Because that would be major spite. Ignoring that, Mangog still wins. Plus he can keep getting amped by Hulk's anger so it won't take awhile before the green goliath goes down.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is he allowed to use the Odin-Sword as a weapon? Because that would be major spite. Ignoring that, Mangog still wins. Plus he can keep getting amped by Hulk's anger so it won't take awhile before the green goliath goes down.

Mangog gets amped by hate, not anger. And he doesn't need the Odinsword.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@20damon said:
@takenstew22 said:

Mangog gets amped by hate, not anger. And he doesn't need the Odinsword.

I know, which is why I said if he's allowed to use it then it would be a hilarious mismatch.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:

Weak-ass who get outperformed by falling masts, medieval soldiers and electric wiring? Dream on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:
@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:

Weak-ass who get outperformed by falling masts, medieval soldiers and electric wiring? Dream on.

Lmao you tried. All your scans are old outdated from the goofy classic era lool. Thor is bulletproof so a knife from a mook can't stab through him.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:
@toratorn said:
@emmetfreezexmen said:

Lmao you tried. All your scans are old outdated from the goofy classic era lool. Thor is bulletproof so a knife from a mook can't stab through him.

First scan is from a 2017 comic, but nice try.

"Goofy classic era" is also, coincidentally, the era where most Thor vs Hulk match-ups where Thor didn't look like fodder happened. Unlike modern times times where Hulk teabags Thor every couple of years or so. So I guess you're dismissing that part of "goofy classic era" as well.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mangog could laugh off Hulks planet busting attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-6060d1922bf05
deactivated-6060d1922bf05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's big bads in their prime and peak also fodderize Thor, where as Hulk at Green Scar/Immortal levels and above can generally fodderize his rogue gallery. Thus why they so easily meet in the middle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: He should be far above Heralds such as Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer, but so should WBH. Thor couldn’t even get close to an enraged green scar about to fight his son.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog stomps.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: He should be far above Heralds such as Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer, but so should WBH. Thor couldn’t even get close to an enraged green scar about to fight his son.

WBH is well above Thor and BRB. His powerset matches up horribly with Surfer. He still loses to Mangog though, but we'd get quite a fight!

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

WBH is well above Thor and BRB. His powerset matches up horribly with Surfer. He still loses to Mangog though, but we'd get quite a fight!

Would we though? I recall Mangog no selling star level attacks and hitting as hard as Thanos.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@20damon said:

Would we though? I recall Mangog no selling star level attacks and hitting as hard as Thanos.

We would, this Hulk can take a MASSIVE beating for a long time. The outcome would never be in question though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Normal" (Non-Boosted) Thor was capable of striking Mangog hard enough to cause him a degree of harm. He fell him once. He chipped bone and ripped skin on another.

2. Normal/Non-Boosted Thor was capable of dropping Mangog by shoving Mjolnir down his throat and blasting him internally. Proving that Mangog's inner organs are far more vulnerable than his outer shell.

3. Normal Thor also fought Classic Juggernaut, but could not strike him hard enough to damage him.

4. Normal Thor faced a boosted (8th Day) version of Juggernaut. This version of Juggernaut proved to be even more of a threat to Thor than Mangog was; nearly killing Thor during their encounter.

5. "Normal" (Non-Boosted) Hulk faced Juggernaut, but Hulk was capable (on numerous occasions) of striking Cain hard enough to harm him.

6. A boosted version of Hulk (War) once faced Classic Juggernaut and was capable of not only harming Cain, but also stopping him dead in his tracks and nearly beheading him.

7. War's overall Feats do not place him in the same league as World Breaker. But they do place him above Green Scar (pre-WB).

8. Thus we know that Hulk at post-Green Scar/pre-World Breaker levels, was powerful enough to drop a foe that proved to be even more durable to Thor's strikes than Mangog was.

9. Early World Breaker was already hitting "War" class power when he tore apart Arm'Cheddon (a foe that had, himself, dropped Surfer- a classic rival of Thor with similar power to the godling).

10. Full Powered World Breaker blew all prior incarnations of Hulk right out of the water. Including "War" and "Early WB." Full-on World Breaker was leagues above them in power.

Based on the on-panel showings of Mangog, Thor, Hulk, and Juggernaut- and including analysis of all of their various power levels and incarnations- it seems more than evident that World Breaker has the raw power needed to take down Mangog.

And when you add in the fact that Hulk is not afraid to reach down a foes throat and turn him inside out if needed (thus exploiting Mangog's internal organ weakness)- the end result seems to paint itself.

Even WB's radiating bursts would hit Mangog harder than Thor's best strikes ever did. Accidentally opening his mouth in the midst of a burst that can dust a High Herald is a possible win condition in itself.

And that's before a single punch is even thrown.

World Breaker Hulk is geometrically more powerful than the very Thor that could already harm Mangog.

The degree of power that this version of Hulk brings to the table is too much for this Asgardian Rogue to stand up too.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalker98:

I agree Worldbreaker is miles above Thor. Mangog is also considerably above Juggernaut. I disagree with your assessment of the outcome and believe Mangog wins 10/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: No doubt but I haven’t seen any evidence to suggest Mangog > Juggernaut.

Avatar image for jormungandr-jay
Jormungandr-Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jormungandr-jay: based on? If you’re trying to troll your failing.