World Breaker Hulk vs Gladiator vs Scarlet witch

• 149 results
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@20damon:This is some sad debating here man. You KNOW some of shit you're presenting is bullshit and you do it anyway. Just because you have such a seething hatred for a comic book character that you can't even acknowledge the good with the bad >.>

I know it is hence why you and your buddy can't form an intelligent rebuttal and what hatred do i have as i've sided with the Hulk numerous times on the forum and on others.

You'd actually be a decent debater if you weren't incapable of admitting anything positive for the characters you argue against. I am not joking when i say that if someone posted a battle of Worldbreaker Hulk vs Daredevil, you'd vote for Daredevil.

hahahahahaha the sheer level of delusion and projection is great.

It also absolutely DESTROYS your credibility.

Great, because you and your buddies have none since all's you do is lowball and invent "feats" like Hulk throwing a rock at lightspeed or how you won't admit Hulk has no quantifiable combat speed feats to his name as that destroys you as any kind of debater automatically.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By 20damon

@hellionvulcan said:

Great, because you and your buddies have none since all's you do is lowball and invent "feats" like Hulk throwing a rock at lightspeed or how you won't admit Hulk has no quantifiable combat speed feats to his name as that destroys you as any kind of debater automatically.

Bolded some things you said in case you missed the irony and hypocrisy in it. :)

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@hellionvulcan said:

I didn't know that casually destroying a planet and incinerating Savage Hulk level beings while no selling the explosion is not quantifiable combat feats.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 takenstew22  Moderator

Lol is this guy actually making a case for Gladiator winning against WBH?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: It's inconsistent for Lady Deathstroke and Canonball, not Hulk/Gladiator and Canonball.

Still waiting for Hulk to actually break Cannonball's field and after that we'll talk about comparisons.

See this the problem you "read" Immortal Hulk but you don't actually READ the book to enjoy the story or understand whats going on, you are just skimming through it to find any low showing you can latch onto. Let me explain. Immortal Hulk got reverted back to his Savage Hulk self when he got hit by acid which is evident by his speech

Again it has to be stated as it can't be more of your fanfiction, I don't actually read enjoy or know what's going on hahahahaha more projecting as i criticize every comic i read for a good reason while you stay biased about Hulk.

Yes and? Those are not cat beings lol, they are demons disguised as anthropomorphic Cheetahs and one of them scratched Hulks face so? Does that demon have some kind of anti-feat of failing to scratch someone of Hulks level or lower? Bushwacker has also blown holes through Samsons with much smaller caliber weapons, so i still don't get the point you are making? Can you give me a comparison of these characters failing to do something to one character and then managing to do it to Hulk?

It's not about it being an anti-feat but how this Hulk isn't as durable as you make him out to be when he consistently gets harmed and the last part of your comment is a jumbled mess considering Bushwacker already harmed both so the comparison dies instantly.

So we should assume it didn't happen? Just pick and chose whichever argument suits our sensibilities the most? You think your position is any different or better?

You can not detect when someone is using your own faulty logic against you, we can not assume a character was ko'd without it being stated on panel otherwise it's just fanfiction.

Nice dodging lol.

Best part is it actually is.

Sure they are lol.

If i saved every comment where you lowballed and took things out of context, it'd be enough to fill a novel.

Galactus attack wasn't omnidirectional. Hulk can't die and he certainly can't die to an attack from Gladiator even if there are 15 of them.

Doesn't stop Gladiator was dodging the attack like he did with Galactus, Hulk can die as he did from the planet exploding and we know right now one Gladiator is all it takes with his optic blast since it'll hurt Galactus which means it'll instantly kill the Hulk. Galactus durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Worldbreakers.

LOL, Gladiators punches are far inferior to "killing planets" whatever that means. So i guess Hulks punches are far superior than all of that because a punch from Hulk put Pre-Retcon Beyonder on his ass? Your logic is amazing, i love every second of it. Yea i remember his optic blast taking a long time to kill a weakened Hulk, i have no idea how it will kill a non-weakened one that also happens to be immortal. Also Gladiators blast literally did nothing to Galactus, stop making feats out of nothing, holly hell does the lying never stop. I was joking before but you would literally take a feat of Gladiator destroying a galaxy with a punch at face value as a normal feat. You have zero credibility.

Gladiator killed a planet on panel and his punch against Galactus was felt across the universe, Gladiators blast did nothing to Galactus besides accelerate the molecules of Galactus skin until it burnt (and turned the atmosphere around Galactus into plasma) which is causing damage. Therefor Gladiators optic blast will instantly kill any Hulk since harming Galactus with it mean's it'll instant wipe anything not on Big G's level. Stop making feats out of nothing - they're legit feats whether you like it or not and just because it hurts your feels to see Gladiator do something Hulk isn't capable of doesn't negate Gladiators feats.

I was joking before but you would literally take a feat of Gladiator destroying a galaxy with a punch at face value as a normal feat.

Well by the writer of Immortal Hulk you'll take what he does in issue 25 seriously but what Gladiator did to Galactus is within his power set same with Black Bolt.

You have zero credibility.

Projecting isn't healthy but i can't fault you since you don't know any better.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@hellionvulcan said:

Bolded some things you said in case you missed the irony and hypocrisy in it. :)

Still waiting for those quantifiable combat speed feats.

@kalkent said:
@20damon said:
@hellionvulcan said:

I didn't know that casually destroying a planet and incinerating Savage Hulk level beings while no selling the explosion is not quantifiable combat feats.

I said combat speed feat and he didn't no sell the explosion, he died hahahahahahaha.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Wanda feats to say she’ll react to Gladiator?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's understandable to be salty, especially since we already know the outcome of Hulk vs Gladiator (a much weaker Hulk too). It kind of went something like this.

No Caption Provided

(Except i don't think Hulk was sorry)

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

Depends what version is in this but Gladiator is weak to magic so she has an advantage.

@20damon said:

It's understandable to be salty, especially since we already know the outcome of Hulk vs Gladiator (a much weaker Hulk too). It kind of went something like this.

No Caption Provided

This is what certain users resort to when they can't form a rebuttal, oh the sheer level of projection is hilarious.

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@luciferousabyss said:
@20damon said:
@luciferousabyss said:
@20damon said:

1 nano second feat from more than a quarter century ago (Against a character with 0 speed feats before or since) = consistency.

Gladiator is too fast. And Gladiator's singular nano second reaction feat is more than Hulk's yeah? Keep in mind that the so called "1 nano second feat from a quarter century ago" is couched among numerous other feats by Gladiator clearly indicating he has super reaction/combat speed as part of his repertoire of super powers. How many reaction speed feats in the nano second range does Hulk have? Gladiator has tremendous durability and can dish out a fair amount of punishment himself. And no, I don't lend any weight to Gladiator's fight with Hulk from waay back. Character's with lots of super powers frequently "forget" to use their powers in favor of plot/story. In that instance, Gladiator failed to use superior reaction speed.

Add Scarlet Witch to this whole mix and this a a murder/curb stomp in favor of SW and Kallark that should be locked.

Hulk has a single lightspeed combat speed feat. Which, of course, is bullshit.

What light speed feat does Hulk have?

Obviously noone whose opinion you should listen to takes him having lightspeed feats seriously, but there it is.

As far as the so called feat you shared above, the so called "light speed" feat from Hulk? It isn't even a feat, much less a light speed feat. There is no evidence Silver Surfer was moving at light speed when Hulk threw the rock. To get to that location? Sure. But moving that fast when he was struck by the rock? Good luck proving that.

@20damon said:

But there it is. Gladiator is fast. But he's nowhere near TOO fast.

If Gladiator is in the nano second range, as you've clearly already admitted, then Hulk ever tagging him is a load of crappola. So yeah, Gladiator is TOO fast.

I'm pretty sure you're just a troll at this point, trying to put words in my mouth that i obviously never said.

If you're definition of troll is "the guy who currently is winning this argument" (that being me), then yeah, I'm a troll. You can't win this argument. Face it man: Gladiator is just faster. Period. Super speed just isn't in Hulk's bag of tricks. Especially not on Gladiator's level.

:)

@20damon said:

He's got a VERY fast bullrush which he uses consistently against many opponents. Hulk countered it.

But here is where more BS comes in. If Gladiator reacts in the nano second range, which he does, then what feats does Hulk have (that don't rely on him countering someone with super speed) that place Hulk in the nano second range? Answer? None.

So, really, notwithstanding the writer telling an interesting story for the sake of the audience, Hulk should not have been able to counter anything from Gladiator.

Neither Gladiator nor Hyperion have any other showings of nano second combat speed before or since, and this instance was 26 years ago. And to me you sound more like a butthurt fan that is salty that Gladiator got his ass handed to him by the weakest Hulk of all time.

Weakest Hulk of all time would be Gray Hulk. Yeah, you definitely are out of your pay grade on this subject. Gladiator only needs ONE feat with a number on it to accentuate all his other feats. What I mean is: you've already admitted Gladiator has super speed. Based on most of those scans, it would be hard to determine just how fast Gladiator can react/blitz. But the nano second feat helps folks arrive at a ceiling in terms of his reaction speed. As far as the fight with Hulk, Gladiator suffers from the same PIS in that book that ALL characters with super speed have. I mean, even Hunter Zolomon has been tagged in comic books by far slower characters. But you would understand this if super reaction speed were a topic you were familiar with.

@20damon said:

He's fastER than Hulk.... but he's nowhere NEAR fast enough to keep his bullrush pace in combat.

It's amazing to hear you honestly respond, that Gladiator is faster than Hulk, then come up with some crazy reason as to why his nano second reaction speed doesn't utterly eclipse anything reaction speed wise that Hulk has ever manifested. If he can blitz in combat, which you clearly indicate he can, and which many scans indicate he can, then his ability to react in a nano second will allow him to react while blitzing easily.

Notice you saying his nano second reaction speed feat.... not featS. If the only thing you can come up with is something more than a quarter of a century old, you KNOW you got a shit case.

According to you, sure. But you're a Hulk fan desperately trying to make a case.

And failing I might add. Gladiator has a plethora of reaction feats that highlight his super reaction speed. Including blitzing Heimdall. Including catching a bullet from a sniper rifle after waiting, contemplating his past in fact, until the last instant before easily plucking it from its intended target at the last moment.

@20damon said:

And his bullrush doesn't do crap to Worldbreaker Hulk, who can oneshot Gladiator.

Worldbreaker Hulk isn't one shotting Gladiator, who himself has busted a planet with his bare hands? He was point blank when the planet exploded in his face with no ill effects.

Not only would he one shot Gladiator, but CASUALLY oneshot him.

Hah, you wish. This is a guy who dives into stars for a living. Hulk has great regen, but nothing that places him at Gladiator's level of durability. Dream on.

@20damon said:

So, to recap you said:

@20damon said:

But there it is. Gladiator is fast.

and then you said:

He's got a VERY fast bullrush which he uses consistently against many opponents.

and then:

He's fastER than Hulk....

I see. Additionally, you said this

@20damon said:

1 nano second feat from more than a quarter century ago (Against a character with 0 speed feats before or since) = consistency.

It doesn't matter that Hyperion had never displayed it before. It's one more than Hulk has. Again, where are Hulk's nano second reaction feats?

Oh, so it doesn't matter that they've never displayed that sort of speed, before or since? Well, then let's use your way of thinking. Hulk is lightspeed now. Actually, WAY above FTL in reaction time. I mean, if previous or following showing don't matter because the feat is there, let's go with that. I'm good with using either, consistency or one time showings. Either way, your case is worthless.

Are you normally this slow? Hulk isn't light speed in reaction time as your laughable scan underscores.

My thinking is: Gladiator is character that clearly has super speed as one of his attributes.

Hulk does not.

Gladiator, as you've already said, has numerous fast blitzing/reaction feats, including one to give readers an idea of just how fast he is. That doesn't include ones like these:

AS much as you want to downplay, ignore...whatever....the evidence is in front of you. Gladiator has super reaction speed. Hulk does not.

You admit Gladiator is faster than Hulk, then diminish it to suit your argument.

Being a little faster than someone doesn't make you immune to them. But i'm sure you've no clue how speed works. In any case, once you provide some actual arguments with scans and/or context, i might respond. As it is, you're arguing only your opinion and your opinion is worthless to me. If you don't provide any evidence for your case, i won't respond.

Gladiator isn't just a little faster than Hulk. Gladiator is way faster than Hulk.

Stop minimizing and diminishing and ignoring.

Honestly, I don't care if you respond. You couldn't argue your way out of wet paper bag.

So, to recap. Gladiator pummels Hulk into green paste. Scarlet Witch just makes this a thread that should be locked.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

Depends what version is in this but Gladiator is weak to magic so she has an advantage.

@20damon said:

No Caption Provided

This is what certain users resort to when they can't form a rebuttal, oh the sheer level of projection is hilarious.

She is by far the slowest one here. I don't see why she can not get blitzed by either one

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Underfire47

@hellionvulcan: Still waiting for Hulk to actually break Cannonball's field and after that we'll talk about comparisons.

You don't have to wait, Quickisilver says his field is down after Hulk slaps him.

Again it has to be stated as it can't be more of your fanfiction, I don't actually read enjoy or know what's going on hahahahaha more projecting as i criticize every comic i read for a good reason while you stay biased about Hulk.

Don't worry you will get it next issue, since you need to be spoon fed all the information and even then we have seen you wont accept it if it goes against your narrative, like the time the writer said Hulk would have ripped WM head if Herc and Jane didn't intervene but you said he didn't say "can rip his head" lol. Projection at it's finest.

It's not about it being an anti-feat but how this Hulk isn't as durable as you make him out to be when he consistently gets harmed and the last part of your comment is a jumbled mess considering Bushwacker already harmed both so the comparison dies instantly.

Depends on what he gets harmed by, he has been very durable so far to blunt damage and energy attacks and the writer established that even adamantium scalpels mounted on hydraulic arms that can crush titanium like paper struggle to pierce his organs alone, so we already know everything that cuts him has to be superior than that. Your reading comprehension is the problem, not my comment. Bushwacker harming both was the point LOL, how are you that dense? If Bushwacker FAILED to harm Samsons you could have a point of Hulk being not as durable, but he harmed both, so so far his attacks haven't failed to harm anyone around or below Hulks level, which makes sense because the whole Shadow Base is armed to counter gamma beings and other powerful characters as was seen in issue 21 and current issue especially.

You can not detect when someone is using your own faulty logic against you, we can not assume a character was ko'd without it being stated on panel otherwise it's just fanfiction.

But you still haven't given me an explanation as to why Gladiator didn't pursue Throgg after he took the hammer Gladiator was guarding and trying to lift for hours.

Best part is it actually is.

Yes you were dodging, glad we agree.

If i saved every comment where you lowballed and took things out of context, it'd be enough to fill a novel.

If i did that for you, I'd put the Harry Potter books to shame with the amount of lowballing and out of context nonsense, even in this thread and comment you are doing it by trying to lowbal Hulks durability.

Doesn't stop Gladiator was dodging the attack like he did with Galactus, Hulk can die as he did from the planet exploding and we know right now one Gladiator is all it takes with his optic blast since it'll hurt Galactus which means it'll instantly kill the Hulk. Galactus durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He dodged one attack and got fried right after, that helped a lot. When did Hulk die from the planet exploding? Where was this said or shown? Again with the lying and lowballing. Except his optic blast didn't hurt Galactus and Hulk still can't die.

Gladiator killed a planet on panel and his punch against Galactus was felt across the universe, Gladiators blast did nothing to Galactus besides accelerate the molecules of Galactus skin until it burnt (and turned the atmosphere around Galactus into plasma) which is causing damage. Therefor Gladiators optic blast will instantly kill any Hulk since harming Galactus with it mean's it'll instant wipe anything not on Big G's level. Stop making feats out of nothing - they're legit feats whether you like it or not and just because it hurts your feels to see Gladiator do something Hulk isn't capable of doesn't negate Gladiators feats.

He didn't kill anything there, he destroyed a dead planetoid after hitting it 4 times, that isn't gonna do crap to WBH. And Hulks punches were felt across an infinite number of universes, am i suppose to take that seriously too now? Except it didn't, you are going off what the narration tells you but the narration also says Gladiator can use Galactus own power to make himself completely invulnerable except he couldn't, he failed at all those things since he died and we don't see a single panel where Galactus skin is even remotely singed and even if it was that would still be PIS. You need to stop with the "instantly kill Hulk", since current Hulk can't die and Galactus optic blast already failed to instantly kill a weakened Hulk before. So are you saying Gladiator can kill Odin, Zeus, he can even kill regular Galactus and Celestials and a bunch of other abstracts that are below Living Tribunal level? Holy hell you are even more deranged than i thought lol. Ok Hulk has hurt PR Beyonder and overpowered an universe busting attack as well as caused untold damage in infinite number of uiverses, not to mention tanked an attack that was amped nigh-infinitely, all of these things happened so Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gladiator.

Well by the writer of Immortal Hulk you'll take what he does in issue 25 seriously but what Gladiator did to Galactus is within his power set same with Black Bolt.

Because from what we know so far that wont be normal Immortal Hulk but a new incarnation called Breaker of Worlds that "ascends" after Marvel universe dies. How are you even conflating the 2? If regular Immortal Hulk did all that, that would be obvious PIS, i still considering him beating TOBA with one thunderclap to be bad writing. Gladiator didn't do anything to Galactus, you are reaching harder than ever before lol.

Projecting isn't healthy but i can't fault you since you don't know any better.

I am not the one here saying Gladiator can instantly kill anyone below an amped Galactus based on a non-feat he has. Your Gladiator wank has literally turned into a derangement syndrome.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciferousabyss:

I'm impressed. 2 whole scans. One of Gladiator catching a bullet, which Hulk has done with his teeth. Not sure what superiority you intended to show with that one but at least you're putting in effort <3

The other of him blitzing a low mid tier like Heimdall and not even being able to put him down. You know... same Heimdall that a Savage Hulk oneshotted without even hitting him directly.

No Caption Provided

So... you showed a feat from gladiator that Hulk has matched using his teeth... and a feat of him blitzing a mid-tier and not being able to put him down.... Unless the plan is to tickle Hulk's nuts, i don't see how that's relevant.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Yea you are not gonna get through his head, he just unironically told me Gladiator can kill anyone below amped Galactus level, which means he thinks Gladiator can kill Skyfathers, Celestials even regular Galactus. He is already at "Superman is multiversal" levels we have seen from other users.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Yea you are not gonna get through his head, he just unironically told me Gladiator can kill anyone below amped Galactus level, which means he thinks Gladiator can kill Skyfathers, Celestials even regular Galactus. He is already at "Superman is multiversal" levels we have seen from other users.

Gladiator can kill anyone below amped Galactus levels? I guess i better yield then! Surely someone making such a statement cannot be wrong!

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I am not even kidding you, he went full Motifian here

Therefor Gladiators optic blast will instantly kill any Hulk since harming Galactus with it mean's it'll instant wipe anything not on Big G's level.

Considering Galactus was amped at the time to be powerful enough to even scare Living Tribunal, this means he can kill anyone up to that level lol. Multiversal Gladiator confirmed.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciferousabyss: Hah, you wish. This is a guy who dives into stars for a living. Hulk has great regen, but nothing that places him at Gladiator's level of durability. Dream on.

Thor dove into stars on multiple occasions, hell he had entire conversations while inside a star and recently spent days inside one and that didn't stop him from getting his skull cracked by Hulk. I am not sure what that has to do with anything, most high-tiers can take the heat of a Star, Hulk himself has tanked the heat of Quantum molders that were powerful enough to melt Ultrons primary adamantium itself.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 takenstew22  Moderator
Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: And that's a weakened, pre-core breach Hulk, imagine what the newer versions can do, they are probably at Living Tribunal level or something.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 takenstew22  Moderator

@underfire47: I guess Eric Masterson Thor is somewhere between Eternity or LT level lol.

No Caption Provided

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By 20damon

@hellionvulcan said:

Doesn't stop Gladiator was dodging the attack like he did with Galactus, Hulk can die as he did from the planet exploding and we know right now one Gladiator is all it takes with his optic blast since it'll hurt Galactus which means it'll instantly kill the Hulk. Galactus durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Worldbreakers.

Gladiator killed a planet on panel and his punch against Galactus was felt across the universe. Therefor Gladiators optic blast will instantly kill any Hulk since harming Galactus with it mean's it'll instant wipe anything not on Big G's level. Stop making feats out of nothing - they're legit feats whether you like it or not and just because it hurts your feels

Just had to quote this for later. This must never be forgotten >.>

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta love CV.

LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciferousabyss: Hah, you wish. This is a guy who dives into stars for a living. Hulk has great regen, but nothing that places him at Gladiator's level of durability. Dream on.

Thor dove into stars on multiple occasions, hell he had entire conversations while inside a star and recently spent days inside one and that didn't stop him from getting his skull cracked by Hulk.

I don't lend a lot of weight to Jason Aaron's unworthy Thor, so, meh. That fight was a large departure from what we normally see in a Thor/Hulk fight.

I am not sure what that has to do with anything, most high-tiers can take the heat of a Star, Hulk himself has tanked the heat of Quantum molders that were powerful enough to melt Ultrons primary adamantium itself.

But that kind of stuff isn't the norm for Hulk. Hell, Gladiator's heat vision burnt a nice hole in Hulk and by Hulk's own admission, Gladiator would've killed Hulk. Of course plot dictated that Gladiator just stand there and wait for Hulk to stop him. And it should be a red flag anyway....anything that could melt primary adamantium, which Hulk has succumbed to, would be able to do tons of damage to Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Noteworthy, the scan above is post warp core Hulk.

Below, from WW Hulk

No Caption Provided

Unless you want to argue that vibranium is stronger than adamantium?

Wake me when you have an argument worth reading, *yawn*

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Therefor Gladiators optic blast will instantly kill any Hulk since harming Galactus with it mean's it'll instant wipe anything not on Big G's level.

Considering Galactus was amped at the time to be powerful enough to even scare Living Tribunal, this means he can kill anyone up to that level lol. Multiversal Gladiator confirmed.

Only if you are scaling weirdly for no reason since that optic blast from Gladiator would kill Immortal Worldbreaker etc Hulk instantly.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator has Optic blasts that can erase herald tiers people. You heard it on CV first.

He's unstoppable now.

LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@luciferousabyss:

I'm impressed. 2 whole scans. One of Gladiator catching a bullet, which Hulk has done with his teeth. Not sure what superiority you intended to show with that one but at least you're putting in effort <3

Don't need a lot of scans with intelligent people I find.

20 Damon, yet 1/20 the intelligence of the average human. Is that your problem? Not enough pretty pictures to look at?

Amazing.

The funny thing is in Hulk 43 (volume 2), the so called bullet catching? We never actually see Hulk snagging the bullet with his teeth do we?

We do see Hulk's head rocked back out the passenger side window, then a bullet in his teeth.

For all we know, he worked it forward with his tongue, lol.

Your arguments and your proof suck eggs.

Gladiator on the other hand, contemplates life for the better part of that book, before actually deciding to react at the last instant. We actually see him pluck the bullet with his fingers. So, yeah. No ambiguity on that.

'En guarde! <3

Lol...

@luciferousabyss:

The other of him blitzing a low mid tier like Heimdall and not even being able to put him down. You know... same Heimdall that a Savage Hulk oneshotted without even hitting him directly.

No Caption Provided

Not real worried about what happens when Gladiator arrives. How fast he arrives is what I'm driving at.

Don't get confused now.

@luciferousabyss:

No Caption Provided

So... you showed a feat from gladiator that Hulk has matched using his teeth... and a feat of him blitzing a mid-tier and not being able to put him down.... Unless the plan is to tickle Hulk's nuts, i don't see how that's relevant.

On the contrary. Hulk as far as I'm concerned never caught the bullet with his teeth. As well...

1) Hulk was sitting motionless and didn't have to move anything but his mouth (IF we say he actually caught the bullet).

Where was the movement of his limbs on that one?

Oh right. He didn't move his limbs.

2) Gladiator actually recounts ENTIRE EVENTS FROM HIS PAST, before reaching out...WITH HIS HAND....and snagging the bullet hairs away from his face.

Yeah, your evidence is pretty much non existent.

Gladiator beats Hulk like its his job. Get over it already, lol.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Battle123axe

Y'know, now that i think about it, it's pretty incredible the timeframe the people that showed up to fight Galactus must've come from.

A time where Captain Mar-vell was a live while Carol Danvers was simultaneously captain marvel, a period where reed richards has facial hair (in a goatee which i'm not sure he's ever had) and is on earth while at the same time scarlet witch is wearing a costume she hasn't worn in years, a period where Frankie Raye alive and Gladiator is simultaneously majestor, a period where Tony stark is simultaneously in a new armor and Air-walker is alive, a character introduced in 2015 is simultaneously around as a character who died in 2014, a character introduced in 2016 is around with one that died in 2015, as well as other fun continuity questions, like how Mephisto and Odin reign at the same time Doctor strange has his new powers, and how certain people are wearing costumes they haven't worn in years and hulk is seaking and dressed in a way he hasn't appeared in for years while characters introduced in 2016 are chilling. Weird continuity when the dude that's writing a comic that encompasses the entire history of the Marvel U gives galactus a herald while Silver surfer is his herald.

The best part of this whole thing? Fight never happened and strange wrote it out of existence.

But sure, gladiator can shake the entire universe with a punch and fight someone who was legitimately destroying the universe. If we're to use this fight as evidence, then gladiator has universal striking and hv that can damage a universal beign, and can take blasts that oneshot the surfer and had energy absorbed from half a dozen hell lords. Either all of it is true or none of it, you can't cherrypick a feat from it and put it on a pedestal while ignoring gladiator supposedly being the most powerful mortal freaking galactus has ever encountered.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:

He was breaking worlds long before hulk.

No Caption Provided

Survives a solar system level blast, and also travels at 100x FTL

No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What's happening here lmao?

Wanda still wins, by the way

DC1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's happening here lmao?

Wanda still wins, by the way

What, you haven't seen multiversal Gladiator before?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk still atomizes. Both Wanda and Kallark are overrated crap. Remember how Wanda couldn't even scratch Thor while assisted by Havok and going all out?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciferousabyss: I don't lend a lot of weight to Jason Aaron's unworthy Thor, so, meh. That fight was a large departure from what we normally see in a Thor/Hulk fight.

That's a pretty odd way of viewing things, Aaron does something negative for Thor people say they don't take it too seriously but he does something positive for Thor and that also gets dismissed? Not sure i follow that logic. Also Thor has been inside the Sun outside of Aarons writing and has actually had casual conversations inside it, but i am sure we can dismiss that too now because reasons.

You don't say? What if i told you that was the point? You see lets disregard for a moment that outside that fight, Hulk has already 1-shot, 3-shot and 4-shot Thor on several occasions, Thor himself in that very fight tells us after Cap tells him he never saw him get hit like that, he tells Cap this Hulk is VASTLY STRONGER than any he has fought before.

No Caption Provided

So obviously the fight would be a large departure from what we usually see from either of them, most of their fights have ended in stalemates or been inconclusive, indicating that the 2 are relatively even with one another, so when one of them becomes VASTLY STRONGER than he previously was it then becomes logical that he would trash the other guy, i would expect the same in reverse if Hulk got his face broken by Thor and then said "Thor is much more powerful than he was before", that would make perfect sense.

Also i dont wanna interject with your and 20damon discussion to much since i can't cover everyone in this thread but you are conflating adamantium being able to pierce Hulk with it's melting threshold, the 2 things are not the same thing. On top of that if we are gonna cherry pick, Hulk has instances of shrugging off adamantium while weakened even

No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Underfire47

@supremthor69: Really dude? You wanna go that route? Trying to compare outlier and out of context feats between the 2? I mean i DESPISE that style of debating, even if it pretty much always ends in Hulk favor but that isn't the point the point is those feats are inconsistent and dumb for those characters and they are clearly not indented to be at that level. But ok let's do it.

He was breaking worlds long before hulk.

I beg to differ

Grey Hulk(the weakest Hulk incarnation) one-shots an asteroid twice as big as Earth

Survives a solar system level blast, and also travels at 100x FTL

Not an entire solar system but half of it according to Reed and travel speed is cool and all but it doesn't concern me here. But ok let's focus more on what Hulks outliers are

Hulk having infinite strength

No Caption Provided

Secret Wars II #2

His strength has no limit

No Caption Provided

Incredible Hulk #228

There is no way to measure his strength, no amount of power, heat or cold can harm him, he has the power to conquer galaxies according to Leader

No Caption Provided

Tales to Astonish #73

His strength is incalculable.

No Caption Provided

Indestructible Hulk #1

Hulk tanks an explosion multiplied almost infinitely, yes you heard it right, he survives a nigh-infinitely powerful explosion, Gladiators half a solar system explosion feels microscopic in comparison

Incredible Hulk #188-89

Hulk causes and also tanks an attack that shakes infinite amount of dimensions and causes untold destruction in them

No Caption Provided

Hulk tanks a universe busting attack and reverts it back

No Caption Provided

Incredible Hulk #299

Hulk literally tears Nigthmares entire realm/dimension apart

No Caption Provided

Secret Wars #9

Hulk tears a device built to withstand the power of cosmic gods(Celestials)

Incredible Hulk #242

The energies Hulk generates may give Apocoylpse power even OVER the Celestials themselves.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has infinite stamina as he is tireless according to the narration

No Caption Provided

Fantastic Four #25

Hulk survives and moves in a dimension with infinite density, the dimension is so dense Strange can't move his astral form in it

No Caption Provided

Does this help gauge Hulks and Gladiators proper strength? A feat of Gladiator 4-shotting a planet and tanking half a solar system blast and Hulk one-shot asteroids bigger than Earth, universes, realms and infinite dimensions as well as tanking nigh-infinitely powered explosions, it all makes perfect sense now.

I am convinced this forum doesn't understand the concept of an outlier/PIS feat, the only time a feat can be PIS is when it negatively affects a character people like, but if that character that never in his life busted anything more than a planet maybe once or twice, suddenly busts entire universes/multiverses no one in the fanbase bats an eye at it. The selective bias. I hope that i have maybe proven my point somewhat here and that i don't have to go looking around at all the times Gladiator has been KO'd by much, MUCH less than half a solar system explosion or Hulk has failed to destroy something billions of times smaller than a universe.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:I'm impressed. 2 whole scans. One of Gladiator catching a bullet, which Hulk has done with his teeth. Not sure what superiority you intended to show with that one but at least you're putting in effort <3

Hulk never caught the bullet nor reacted to it as here's all three scans part 1, part 2 and part 3 and not once does Hulk (Banner) do anything to "react" but he just gets hit considering nothing indicates a reactionary feat. Always look into the context before believing the lies of Hulk reacting let alone catching bullets.

No Caption Provided

Nothing of that was a blitz or are we redefining what a blitz is ?.

Hulk hasn't matched Gladiators bullet feat only the likes of Sentry etc have similar feats but never Hulk.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Underfire47

@hellionvulcan said:
@underfire47 said:

Only if you are scaling weirdly for no reason since that optic blast from Gladiator would kill Immortal Worldbreaker etc Hulk instantly.

Multiversal Gladiator confirmed, he kills everyone from Living Tribunal and below.

Hulk never caught the bullet nor reacted to it as here's all three scans part 1, part 2 and part 3 and not once does Hulk (Banner) do anything to "react" but he just gets hit considering nothing indicates a reactionary feat. Always look into the context before believing the lies of Hulk reacting let alone catching bullets.

LOOOOOOOOL, so Banner is visibly still Banner even when the bullet is inches away from him and when it hits him he is transformed into the Hulk and the bullet is in his teeth but he didn't react to it, LOL. If he didn't react to it why didn't the bullet go through Banners skull? What is wrong with you lately? You were never this bad, first Gladiator can kill anyone below a massively amped Galactus, now a feat of Hulk reacting to bullets is not a feat of him him reacting to bullets lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Honestly anyone who says "asteroid twice as big as Earth" makes me question, because at that point it woulod be a planet not an asteroid. Asteriod < Moon < Planet

"Asteroids are mostly just irregularly-sized chunks of rock that orbit the Sun between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter. They’re the rubble from a planet that never quite formed. However, an asteroid can become a moon if it’s captured by a planet’s gravity field and starts to orbit them. That’s the case with Phobos and Deimos."

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#90  Edited By Soratoumiga

@toratorn:

Remember how Wanda couldn't even scratch Thor while assisted by Havok and going all out

LMFAO. Contextual, and even then a low end feat for Wanda.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremthor69: I agree but writers aren't astrophysicists. The asteroid got broken off from a larger planet that some alien children destroyed and they hurled it at Earth and a scientist on Earth observed it and measured it as being twice as big as Earth.

TheHolyFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB Hulk wins either way.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 takenstew22  Moderator

Gladiator is slowly becoming the next Rebirth Superman.

Thor is multiversal because he hurt the Chaos King with a lightning blast and it isn't an outlier because I said so. GG.

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh.

Wanda could win if Glads and Hulk don't kill her, or Hulk could win if Glads kills her first. Both can kill the other.

One thing is for sure, though. Gladiator doesn't belong here.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:Multiversal Gladiator confirmed, he kills everyone from Living Tribunal and below.

not what i said but reading is hard.

LOOOOOOOOL, so Banner is visibly still Banner even when the bullet is inches away from him and when it hits him he is transformed into the Hulk and the bullet is in his teeth but he didn't react to it, LOL. If he didn't react to it why didn't the bullet go through Banners skull? What is wrong with you lately? You were never this bad, first Gladiator can kill anyone below a massively amped Galactus, now a feat of Hulk reacting to bullets is not a feat of him him reacting to bullets lol.

He literally get's hit by the bullet FIRST than transforms into Hulk as Banner nor Hulk can react or catch bullets on panel and even comparing it to Gladiators feat is hilarious considering how superior Gladiators feat truly is. If Mark Waid wants Gladiator to harm a massively amp'd Galactus it means he can literally harm anyone else not to mention the punch that was felt universal would again obliterate any Hulk with no effort.

LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luciferousabyss: @underfire47: @hellionvulcan: just a correction hulk never tanked ultrons quantum molders. he tanked replica weapons which were based off ultrons quantum molders, but have zero feats actually proving they are equal to ultrons quantum molders.

also, ultron doesnt use heat temperatures in his quantum molders. he uses molecular rearrangers, and since adamantium is metal and an inanimate object, it has piss poor resistance to molecular manip, whereas basically any hero/villain who is enhanced, even captain america, actually has some resistance to molecular manip

so all around it means nothing and indestructible hulk got one shotted by absolute zero and thors lightning before so obviously he isnt comparable to adamantium or ultron

also LOL at thor having "solr system durability" that wasnt golden thor that was a completely different version of thor and obviously hulk doesnt strike anywhere near supernova or mangog level unless he gets the feats to do it.

he was bloodlusted and couldnt do more than give doc samson a bloody lip so obviously thor < doc samson. not to mention ewing has literally NEVER written thors as anything more than street tier lmao. golden thor even under ewing has piss poor durability thats the point of the character. couldnt draw blood from juggernaut until he shattered a hundred hammers on him

Yeah, makes sense, since primary adamantium can only be reshaped with a molecular rearranger as you mention above. The Hulk fan boys here a really bad. I haven't seen an infestation like this since the Wally West fan boys all got shut down.

Also, other scans of Hulk being pierced by less than adamantium....

No Caption Provided

pierced by adamantium shrapnel

Wolverine, slicing and dicing just fine...

No Caption Provided

Hulk gets pierced by adamantium, vibranium, titanium, sharp claws. His durability is all over the place.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Underfire47

@luciferousabyss: Yeah, makes sense, since primary adamantium can only be reshaped with a molecular rearranger as you mention above. The Hulk fan boys here a really bad. I haven't seen an infestation like this since the Wally West fan boys all got shut down.

Good job agreeing with a banned troll user who gets his posts deleted as soon as the mods see him. Primary adamantium can be reshaped with enough heat

No Caption Provided

What is your problem with Hulk fanboys? All i see you do here is use out of context scans and try to lowball Hulk. You even used a pre-core breach scan of him getting barely pierced by some titanium which also happens to be from Bruce Jones run which got retconned by Peter David later on in Tempest Fugit as basically being all fake memories made by Nigthmare and is otherwise as consistent as the time he shrugged off getting pierced by adamantium and even resisted fangs powerful enough to even crush adamantium itself

No Caption Provided

Or him resisting adamantium while weakened

No Caption Provided

Wolverine was slicing Hulk but not just fine, he himself says Hulk is now harder to cut

No Caption Provided

I have no idea what you think you will achieve by trying to lowbal Hulk but it wont work out in the end. Hulk can get pierced by admanatium and vibranium, not really titanium since those are low showings but i don't even see how any of that is relevant here or how it's relevant against Hulk who heals from it all regardless. You ain't gonna fight the Hulk fanboy "infestation" by being clearly biased against a certain character. Also if you can reply to my previous post.

Btw are you @thegrayghost? Your posting style is similar and he also used to try and lowbal Hulk a lot.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: not what i said but reading is hard.

You said he kills anyone below Big G and at the time even LT was below him. You made a blunder and now you are trying to rectify it.

He literally get's hit by the bullet FIRST than transforms into Hulk as Banner nor Hulk can react or catch bullets on panel and even comparing it to Gladiators feat is hilarious considering how superior Gladiators feat truly is. If Mark Waid wants Gladiator to harm a massively amp'd Galactus it means he can literally harm anyone else not to mention the punch that was felt universal would again obliterate any Hulk with no effort.

LOL, how does the bullet not go through his skull if he didn't transform or begin to transform literally right before the bullet hit him? Well considering that's more the standard that Gladiator operates in than it's fine to compare it. So if Ewing thinks Hulk can harm nigh-omnipotent beings he can do so right? So the punch that Hulk did on Ironclad that was not only felt across infinite number of universes but also caused untold destruction in them is also a legit punch? What would that punch do to Gladiator by this logic? Turn him to dust?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#100  Edited By brucerogers

@underfire47: Also, those scans where he is in danger from Titantium claws are from Bruce Jones's run -- nearly all of which were retconned as fake memories and manipulations by Nightmare, in Peter David's Tempest Fugit arc. I wouldn't be surprised if those scans never really happened.