World Breaker Hulk Vs Doctor Strange

• 152 results
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@pooty: Of course! Just cut out the parts that exposed your blatant double standards and how obnoxiously ridiculous is your approach to the subject. Again, i could care less about this so i guess we're done here. Too bad Dr. Strange still gets his head punched off in this fight.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pooty: I clearly understand that mistakes are made in writing as Bendis is one of my favorite worst writers.. You are right about writers entertaining but they know how the characters are but I think Greg Pak knows how to write Hulk. His upgrade was ridiculous, it put him on a level higher than the opposing foes which was meant to happen. Even so when they had to BFR him to Planet Hulk in the first place. So everything they should have done didn't work, even Strange as one of the illuminati could bar up against him. I don't think it's PIS. WWH and WBH are different too, if nothing worked against him when all the illuminati members tried then that is what I have to believe. It's context. It's canon. There's no way around it. Whether or not you believe that WBHulk has an unreal defense against any psionics and Magic of the like, he still cannot be relinquished by it.

If I was writing? I'd most likely have Strange win too, but given he didn't.. Well, I just have to go with what happened there.

And stories aren't all about feats. There are disappointments, yeah, but like you said. It's for entertainment.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@pooty: if they all really wanted to of course they'd beat hulk. But they weren't trying to. Their aim wasn't to blow him to kindom come, it was to calm him down. That was blatantly obvious, and hulk exploited that.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Those points you made may have been important to you but meant little to me. My whole point....my only point is: Hulk could have been stopped at any time

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GhostRavage

@pooty: Because expressing that point is totally relevant to the fight in question right? Likewise, Hulk could've just break the planet in half at any time considering he stopped one 1/3 bigger than Earth from breaking half JUST before arriving to Earth. Regardless, my problem with your approach is, the analogy can be applied to ANYONE, making it incredibly stupid by comic book standards.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: With the exception of Reed all of them attacked. But as all my post have said, they could have stopped Hulk without using lethal force. If you don't like the term PIS, I'll just say the Big Brains didn't bring their A-game

@iragexcudder: Hulk is indeed powerful but marvel science has proven that any power whether its mutant, cosmic, magical or extradimensional can be inhibited, suppressed, contained or neutralized.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@thedailybagel: With the exception of Reed all of them attacked. But as all my post have said, they could have stopped Hulk without using lethal force. If you don't like the term PIS, I'll just say the Big Brains didn't bring their A-game

Strange didn't initially attack either, same for BB. In both cases Hulk forced their hand (no pun intended for Strange, lol)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: For the last time, they didn't need reality warpers or ultimate nullifiers or Infinity gauntlets to beat Hulk. They have had non lethal methods for dealing with people like Hulk for decades. And this is not a comic book so i couldn't care less about how stupid something is by comic book standards. This is Comicvine. Different standards apply here.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: lol. True they tried to talk first. But for people who supposedly wanted to keep him calm, it didn't take much for them to attack. If it wasn't pis then the heroes went about it in a dumb way

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@green_skaar: lol. True they tried to talk first. But for people who supposedly wanted to keep him calm, it didn't take much for them to attack. If it wasn't pis then the heroes went about it in a dumb way

Personally I don't see it as PIS. Most of them acted like they usually do (in character).

Black Bolt (yes I know he's a skrull) didn't scream right away, in fact Hulk was warned and they he started with a whisper only when grabbed.

Iron Man went right for an attack, and juding by their long history, this makes sense for Tony.

Reed tried to use science and Hulk's previous "weakness" to Sentry auro, to end this peacefully.

Strange tried to talk to him first, but was left with only one option especially with broken hands and his sanctum under attack.

Sure in the case of Reed and Strange, they had A LOT of options, but the paths they chose made sense, they just didn't work.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I agree with everything you said until that last paragraph. I agree they had a lot of options. But they chose untested options instead of options that are proven to work. I believe it was PIS. But in the interest of peace, I'll just say the Big Brains were not thinking at their best.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@green_skaar: I agree with everything you said until that last paragraph. I agree they had a lot of options. But they chose untested options instead of options that are proven to work. I believe it was PIS. But in the interest of peace, I'll just say the Big Brains were not thinking at their best.

Fair enough, I see where you are coming from and we will just agree to disagree, no biggie.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: well in this battle, wb hulk wont turn back into banner and then turn back into him to trick strange

this is a straight up death battle

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By green_skaar

@newecho: well in this battle, wb hulk wont turn back into banner and then turn back into him to trick strange

That "trick" by Banner was done prior to "StrangeZom" WWH straight up beat Zom out of Strange. WB would do the same only easier. "StrangeZom" was an oddity, where despite putting two very powerful individuals who'd each stomp hulk on their own, when combined, they couldn't.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins said:

That "trick" by Banner was done prior to "StrangeZom" WWH straight up beat Zom out of Strange. WB would do the same only easier. "StrangeZom" was an oddity, where despite putting two very powerful individuals who'd each stomp hulk on their own, when combined, they couldn't.

Probably because neither can use their powers to their fullest when combined like that. In fact they certainly can't. Zom went against Green Scar two times and lost both times and i haven't seen any feat of him to say he beats WBH... Using physical force against Green Scar is not the way to defeat him...

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:
@spider-manwins said:

Probably because neither can use their powers to their fullest when combined like that. In fact they certainly can't. Zom went against Green Scar two times and lost both times and i haven't seen any feat of him to say he beats WBH... Using physical force against Green Scar is not the way to defeat him...

Zom is stronger than Dormammu and his sister Umar. Those Guys are at Strange's level and surpass him in the dark dimension, their home universe.

Hulk has taken on Zom-Strange twice and done very well. The second time Hulk fought Zom-Strange, Zom was in control as well.

People are just butthurt because Hulk kicks the butts of so many marvel characters due having no power limit.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what's to stop strange from sending the hulk to another dimension or turning the hulk into a toad?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dum529001: Zom as the entityis more powerful than Dormammu and Umar and both of them are far more powerful than Strange being inside or not of the Dark Dimension.

Dr.Strange empowered by Zom isn't even close to being at Strange's normal levels, so let alone Zom himself......There's a huge difference between the two, in fact, Dormammu already confirmed this with Robbins and Jennifer.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: The fact that it is ZomStrange and not Strange himself and ZomStrange has no feats for it in fact he is outright incapable of doing it.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@dum529001: Zom as the entityis more powerful than Dormammu and Umar and both of them are far more powerful than Strange being inside or not of the Dark Dimension.

Dr.Strange empowered by Zom isn't even close to being at Strange's normal levels, so let alone Zom himself......There's a huge difference between the two, in fact, Dormammu already confirmed this with Robbins and Jennifer.

Except Zom himself stated he was able to cut loose in the second fight and that he was beaten the first time by Hulk only because Strange restricted him from going all out.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: Cool, but that doesn't change what I said since still wasn't Zom as the entity.

Dormammu assumed the control of Jennifer Kale during Marvel Zombies and the same was far below Dormammu himself per Hellstrom, so I don't know why you think that ''cutting loose'' change that the character is only a manifestation in another body, which is far different from being the entity alone and this limits the power.

Really, I don't know why you even wrote this.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@dum529001: Cool, but that doesn't change what I said since still wasn't Zom as the entity.

Dormammu assumed the control of Jennifer Kale during Marvel Zombies and the same was far below Dormammu himself per Hellstrom, so I don't know why you think that ''cutting lose'' change that the character is only a manifestation in another body, which is far different from being the entity alone and this limits the power.

Really, I don't know why you even wrote this.

Yeah it was. Read the "Chaos War" book.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Flames

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: No, it wasn't.

Zom was in Strange's body during both World War Hulk and Chaos War, so quite frankly if someone needs to read the book is you. Did you even pay attention to my post? Strange was able to contain Zom during World War Hulk, which he couldn't do it during Chaos War.

This doesn't mean it had all the power from Zom, in fact, IIRC Skaar even said that ZomStrange was becoming weaker.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@dum529001: No, it wasn't.

Zom was in Strange's body during both World War Hulk and Chaos War, so quite frankly if someone needs to read the book is you. Did you even pay attention to my post? Strange was able to contain Zom during World War Hulk, which he couldn't do it during Chaos War.

This doesn't mean it had all the power from Zom, in fact, IIRC Skaar even said that ZomStrange was becoming weaker.

He only got weaker during his fight with Hiroim "the Shamed" and Skaar, not the Hulk/Banner. He got weaker during his fight with Hiroim and Skaar and Hiroim took advantage of that and even used his magic to further weaken Zom's possession of Dr.Stange.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: @dum529001: Stop it. Zomstrange has no feats to suggest he's beating Hulk. Zom alone on the other hand is powerful enough to make the Living Tribunal himself come and stop his tracks. Hulk has no feats to even fathom making a case for him against such a foe. Regardless, Zomstrange is weaker than both Dr. Strange and Zom.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: @dum529001: Stop it. Zomstrange has no feats to suggest he's beating Hulk. Zom alone on the other hand is powerful enough to make the Living Tribunal himself come and stop his tracks. Hulk has no feats to even fathom making a case for him against such a foe. Regardless, Zomstrange is weaker than both Dr. Strange and Zom.

Weaker than Zom and Strange?? HA!

SUUURREE. And Spider-man beats the Beyonder and Galactus with one hand tied behind his back.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I agree with you and I see Hulk stomping ZomStrange

But if he stated something then is his job to prove it.

@dum529001: No, Skaar even mentioned he was wounded and losing control, which by your logic means that Hulk didn't even damage Zom if he only got weaker during his fight against Hiroim and Skaar.

I find funny that you've no conclusive evidences to suggest that Zom was more powerful just because he was in Strange's body, but there's the fact that Zom only used physical attacks( Which is something he didn't do while outside of Strange); Dormammu( A being in Zom's class by the Handbook) got weaker when assumed other bodies and tons of other things.

Also, Strange only had access to a fragment of Zom's essence.....Not even Zom himself and I don't know why I'm even arguing as you lack knowledge about him, since you should know that Zom's power was from Zomling during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#20 and the same is just a microscopic part of Zom:

And Strange sealed him:

Wong confirmed everything here too:

No Caption Provided

Read more about the character before you start to post.

I'm sure you can show me any scans proving your claim, can't you? Better start to using proofs.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By dum529001

@laylah said:

@ghostravage: I agree with you and I see Hulk stomping ZomStrange

But if he stated something then is his job to prove it.

@dum529001: No, Skaar even mentioned he was wounded and losing control, which by your logic means that Hulk didn't even damage Zom if he only got weaker during his fight against Hiroim and Skaar.

I find funny that you've no conclusive evidences to suggest that Zom was more powerful just because he was in Strange's body, but there's the fact that Zom only used physical attacks( Which is something he didn't do while outside of Strange); Dormammu( A being in Zom's class by the Handbook) got weaker when assumed other bodies and tons of other things.

Also, Strange only had access to a fragment of Zom's essence.....Not even Zom himself and I don't know why I'm even arguing as you lack knowledge about him, since you should know that Zom's power was from Zomling during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#20 and the same is just a microscopic part of Zom:

And Strange sealed him:

Wong confirmed everything here too:

No Caption Provided

Read more about the character before you start to post.

I'm sure you can show me any scans proving your claim, can't you? Better start to using proofs.

I know about Zom coming back to life as a small part of himself, however its ridiculous to say he's weaker than Doctor Strange even in that form when he possessed Dr.Strange.

I never said anything about Zom being more powerful just because he is in Dr. Strange's body. I said in Chaos War, During his fight with Hulk, Zom was more powerful because Dr. Strange was unable to hold him back, as stated by Zom himself. Someone who is able to challenge Hulk even while he was said by the writer to have a level of power "greater than any mortal and most immortals that had ever walked the earth" is probably not weaker than Doctor Strange.

Also Zom used Magical fire spheres to attack Hulk during World War Hulk.

I don't talk about what I don't know. Try not to assume what I do and do not know. Unlike most people on this site, I actually read Hulk comics. I read other stuff like Spider-man and X-men but my knowledge on things regarding Hulk is more complete. There isn't really a Hulk comic I have not personally read, except maybe a few of those "special" issues.

(from World War Hulk #4:)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hhhmmmm

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By KCMinato

Stephen wins i think

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sigh

Krisboyuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Calm. Dust."

Like in Battleworld

Krisboyuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/4578133-bw3.jpg

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krisboyuk: 2 fallacies right of the bat. First off this is WBH not some random featless Savage Hulk incarnation from Battleworld. Secondly this is WBH vs ZomStrange who already got his ass handed to him by WWH 2 times, WBH would slaughter him.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: I know about Zom coming back to life as a small part of himself, however its ridiculous to say he's weaker than Doctor Strange even in that form when he possessed Dr.Strange.

Yet, you write this:

Weaker than Zom and Strange?? HA!

Or this:

Zom is stronger than Dormammu and his sister Umar. Those Guys are at Strange's level and surpass him in the dark dimension, their home universe.

Hulk has taken on Zom-Strange twice and done very well. The second time Hulk fought Zom-Strange, Zom was in control as well.

Do you really think that a fragment of Zom's essence is more powerful than Zom himself? And if you think that just a partof Zom is more powerrful than both Dormammu and Umar than you're crazy.

Dormammu himself isn't so far from Zom.

I never said anything about Zom being more powerful just because he is in Dr. Strange's body. I said in Chaos War, During his fight with Hulk, Zom was more powerful because Dr. Strange was unable to hold him back, as stated by Zom himself. Someone who is able to challenge Hulk even while he was said by the writer to have a level of power "greater than any mortal and most immortals that had ever walked the earth" is probably not weaker than Doctor Strange.

You entire reasoning was that because Zom possessed Strange, then he's more powerful.....This was pretty clear when you joking about ZomStrange being weaker than both beings.

It already happened before of an entity becoming weaker in another body, so it isn't ridiculous as you said. You're basing ZomStrange fighting Hulk to be more powerful? By your logic this means every being who fought Hulk is more powerful than Strange and using a hyperbole of one writer doesn't help your case...... Half of Marvel's characters would be omnipotent if we did the same.

And the ''magic'' that Zom Strange used was directly related to his physical attacks.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still going?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH wins.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being practical though.

Strange could just phantom himself past all hulk's physical attacks and power. and explode his brain.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim: That's not at all in character.

WBH wins.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Ignoring PIS, Zomstrange still loses. He hasn't done anything with those powers to suggest he can take on anyone on Hulk's tier. He was already beaten by Hulk once, and couldn't even harm Hulk during Chaos War.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Noone301994

Zomstrange is literally the dumbest thing ever and it just reinforces my idea that writers simply prefer to draw out some flashy and over-the-top brawl instead of writing something actually logical or in character. That's literally the only reason Strange lost during WWH. I mean, f*ck spells. Punching Hulk will work, right?

WBH wins.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@iragexcudder: Of course it was PIS, it was a comic where Hulk kicked everyone's ass. PIS.

World war hulk had no PIS.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A non jobbing Strange would stomp.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers