Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: How would it not?,,, Banner outsmarted strange, which is what would happen this time....The fight already happened...Take the wbh out of it then strange wins...

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you remove Zom from Strange, and have him use his brains/magic instead of going into a P.I.S ridden fistfight, it would be a stomp in the other direction.

As it is, we've already seen how this fight goes, it's close but Hulk wins.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By lettsplay10

@newecho: There were people in the fight between hulk and strange thats why strange stopped beating hulk and he thought he killed the people but hulk saved them giving hulk the advantage but in this fight no one is around

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk was a merciless foe and trumped everything most of the illuminati members could throw at him.

Hulk stomped already and hurt Stranges hands, again.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: there was no PIS in that storyline.. Strange clearly tried and failed with everything at his disposal. Plus their only use of ridding the Hulk was sending him to a different planet so.. You know.. It's not PIS

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: He reverted to banner and played on his emotions,,, strange felt bad for what he did to banner and then he crushed his hands... No reason he couldn't play on him now... Do I think it was pis? yes but it doesn't change the fact that it happened... I mean strange can bfr hulk anytime which is allowed in this battle... The only problem I really have is this battle took place,,, we seen it.. So why should we try to rewrite it???

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By MasterKungFu

it already happened..........

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@newecho: This was not in his mind

and? how did he crush his hands? he reverted to banner and strange went and checked on him because he wanted to help him... which is what I said...

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I guess Strange.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Strange stomp.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Strange got this . IF no People or anything to mess with Doctor strange Guilt Hulk would have Died

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: the highest incarnation of Hulk. It's not PIS, only PIS to people when he beats their favorite character

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange would have beaten the Hulk if he truly wanted to fight him from the beginning. Strange even told the Hulk that he could, "put out the flame that gives you life, with a twitch of the finger" or something like that. Also, Strange could of BFR him again, which he chose not to do.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ancient_god
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator

@leo-343: @iragexcudder:

They fought again after world war hulk during the chaos war (where strange had no control and zom said he wasn't holding back anymore, as well as saying he's even stronger than before), they fought pretty evenly and of anything hulk probably would have won if Blonsky wasn't there as well.

World breaker hulk stomps him, especially the weaker one from world war hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk wins, but Zom as the entity stomps him to hell.

Zom and Strange together is the same thing of Robbins and Dormammu.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@iragexcudder: Of course it was PIS, it was a comic where Hulk kicked everyone's ass. PIS.

@leo-343: the highest incarnation of Hulk. It's not PIS, only PIS to people when he beats their favorite character

It's not PIS because our favorite character get's beat. It's PIS because everyone was dumbed down and weakened to make Hulk win. A team of Sentry, Juggernaut could have beaten him. Leech with a gun could have beaten him(Leech was able to turn off Franklin Richards powers so he can turn off hulks). Spectrum could have used her super speed to put an inhibitor collar on Hulk. Reed or Strange could teleport him to a black hole. WWH was full of PIS

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

It always make me laugh when people cry about how world war hulk was PIS. I mean, screw morals right? Sure, your good friend (who you've betrayed) has come back because he's just seen his wife blown to bits in front of him, as well as (at the time) his unborn child and thinks it was you. Solution? Throw him into a blackhole. I mean, since when did heroes try to reason with people?

These forums do make me laugh sometimes.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: PIS is garbage. If that Hulk was meant to be THAT strong and THAT powerful, then the writer made him so to fodderize the higher beings

That being said, it's not PIS. If there wasn't battle forums, PIS wouldn't exist. It's not stupidity because it was clearly a thought out plan with a league of highly intellectual minds that do this for a living and know characters better than most. So PIS is a spit in the face to documented work for writers and just something people make up.. For whatever reason.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk beating him is PIS and some people are so stupid for thinking if a character wins one fight it doesn't mean they would win 10/10 or even 5/10 dr strange wins

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By GhostRavage

@leo-343: Ignoring PIS, Hulk would kill him easily. Zomstrange has no feats to put him anything above what he did during Manhattan and Hulk harmed him incredibly easy in both World War Hulk and Chaos War. World Breaker Hulk would decimate without even touching him.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Doctor Strange got this . IF no People or anything to mess with Doctor strange Guilt Hulk would have Died

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: PIS is garbage. If that Hulk was meant to be THAT strong and THAT powerful, then the writer made him so to fodderize the higher beings

That being said, it's not PIS. If there wasn't battle forums, PIS wouldn't exist. It's not stupidity because it was clearly a thought out plan with a league of highly intellectual minds that do this for a living and know characters better than most. So PIS is a spit in the face to documented work for writers and just something people make up.. For whatever reason.

You are so wrong. Very wrong. Writers have to fill a certain number of pages. They have to write stories that entertain. In order to fill pages you have to dumb down some people and weaken them. Take Wally West. He constantly gets hit by Gorilla Grodd. Is Gorilla Grodd as fast a wally west? NO. Martian Manhunter has been hit by batman. MM has TP, intangibility and super speed. The only reason Batman can touch MM is because the writers have to fill 22 pages. Also, even the best writers make mistakes and do stupid things. They're not perfect. In a few seconds i listed 3 ways that WWH could have been beaten. PIS is real and it exist. Only gullible people think the writers are always right and never make mistakes. Even the best, mess up from time to time

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It always make me laugh when people cry about how world war hulk was PIS. I mean, screw morals right? Sure, your good friend (who you've betrayed) has come back because he's just seen his wife blown to bits in front of him, as well as (at the time) his unborn child and thinks it was you. Solution? Throw him into a blackhole. I mean, since when did heroes try to reason with people?

These forums do make me laugh sometimes.

They sent Hulk into deep space. Never to be heard from again. That's not much different from a black hole. Also, there were many other ways to contain WWH. Leech, inhibitor collars, stasis guns etc. It amazes me when people can't see bad writing when it's right in front of them

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thedailybagel  Moderator

@pooty: they did that until they could find a cure IIRC. And it's also different circumstances. They've already sent him away twice, both times he's come back stronger than ever. You really think it's a bright idea to send him away again? Especially when the result of it was him being put through untold amounts of mental trauma? Use your brain. The illuminati weren't a group of guys on an internet forum making up a perfect plan. They had feelings, they're friends with hulk, and they've basically just put him through hell only to come back and be able to wreck earth if he wanted to.

Even leech, I mean, for one, I don't even think he was there. Not to mention that Franklin richards has pretty crap control over his powers. And I don't know what your referring too with the other things.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: they did that until they could find a cure IIRC. And it's also different circumstances. They've already sent him away twice, both times he's come back stronger than ever. You really think it's a bright idea to send him away again? Especially when the result of it was him being put through untold amounts of mental trauma? Use your brain. The illuminati weren't a group of guys on an internet forum making up a perfect plan. They had feelings, they're friends with hulk, and they've basically just put him through hell only to come back and be able to wreck earth if he wanted to.

Even leech, I mean, for one, I don't even think he was there. Not to mention that Franklin richards has pretty crap control over his powers. And I don't know what your referring too with the other things.

Even with morals on. Even with them feeling sorry for hulk. they could have easily stopped him. Here are some non-lethal means to stop him: inhibitor collars, stasis fields and BFR. Yes, keep sending him away. these people have discovered ways to teleport people with pin point accuracy but they can't do that with hulk? There have been Hulk stories where Hulk is at peace on a barren planet. All of a sudden these guys can't find one uninhabited planet? Leech is alive and well. But the writers conveniently left him out of the story. Stop being daft. Between reed richards tech, wakandas tech, stark tech and Dr. Strange's magic they could easily stop hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@pooty: you still haven't explained what the things your listing will do. And sorry for this, but only a numpty would attempt BFR at this point. Twice (well actually 3) he's been BFRed, twice he's come back stronger than ever.

They did find an uninhabited planet, they sent him there but hulk knocked the spaceship off course, which took him too sakaar.

Leech is 'conveniently left out' just like he is in every other story. Stop whining. Why wasn't leech at siege? Whenever galactus invaded? Exitar? onslaught? Mikaboshi? Thanos? It's honestly pathetic. People moan about how x characters weren't involved in world war hulk, but then just forget that they aren't part of any other event in existence or is busy.

They had, what, a few hours of prep time at best? Not to mention that they did all prep for him, they just failed. Reed tried to calm him down, a reasonable thing to do and he attempted it with a proven method, but it didn't work. Strange tried to calm him down and mentioned himself that hulk always comes back when BFRed, hulk plays possum, beats strange by catching him unaware. Stark uses a hulkbuster and spin tech (which was sabotaged, but wouldn't have worked anyway) but it doesn't work. They did prepare for him in ways that they thought would work. But they failed.

Seriously, you've literally just said that a team up of juggernaut and sentry could have done the job. What the hell? sentry was wetting himself until the end of the event and juggernaut had his part. Not to mention that hulk was holding back the whole time so there's that as well. That's literally scripting extreme. It's like me saying "well black bolt, thor and hulk could've done the job against thanos" despite them all being spread out over the event. Or going "honestly Franklin richards could have stopped exitar, therefore PIS".

You've even said that characters were nerfed to make hulk look better. Are you freaking serious? The guys at the angriest he's ever been, is now goddamn trained and was amped by a bomb to an unknown extent. He had an undefined power level at this point, no one was nerfed, it was just him showing how powerful he'd become. It's like creating a new character, having him beat ten well known guys on the trot then saying that they were all nerfed.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: you still haven't explained what the things your listing will do. And sorry for this, but only a numpty would attempt BFR at this point. Twice (well actually 3) he's been BFRed, twice he's come back stronger than ever.

They did find an uninhabited planet, they sent him there but hulk knocked the spaceship off course, which took him too sakaar.

Leech is 'conveniently left out' just like he is in every other story. Stop whining. Why wasn't leech at siege? Whenever galactus invaded? Exitar? onslaught? Mikaboshi? Thanos? It's honestly pathetic. People moan about how x characters weren't involved in world war hulk, but then just forget that they aren't part of any other event in existence or is busy.

They had, what, a few hours of prep time at best? Not to mention that they did all prep for him, they just failed. Reed tried to calm him down, a reasonable thing to do and he attempted it with a proven method, but it didn't work. Strange tried to calm him down and mentioned himself that hulk always comes back when BFRed, hulk plays possum, beats strange by catching him unaware. Stark uses a hulkbuster and spin tech (which was sabotaged, but wouldn't have worked anyway) but it doesn't work. They did prepare for him in ways that they thought would work. But they failed.

Seriously, you've literally just said that a team up of juggernaut and sentry could have done the job. What the hell? sentry was wetting himself until the end of the event and juggernaut had his part. Not to mention that hulk was holding back the whole time so there's that.

You've even said that characters were nerfed to make hulk look better. Are you freaking serious? The guys at the angriest he's ever been, is now goddamn trained and was amoed by a bomb to an unknown extent. He had an undefined power level at this point, no one was nerfed, it was just him showing how powerful he'd become.

you don't know what inhibitor collars or stasis fields do? The names tell you what they do. but if you dont think Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Tchalla, and Dr. Strange COMBINED can't beat Hulk... there's nothing more to discuss

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the logic that is being used here, every single character that isn't a reality warper would be literally useless. I mean, call Franklin Richards for everything, why call him every time? Just ask him to erase the bad guys from existence and drop them all in black holes. It's so moronic and blatantly showing butt hurt.

By the same token Hulk could just bust the freaking planet if he wanted to instead of trying to prove a point.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: exactly. The only event that gets this kind of hate is world war hulk. People are just so nit-picky and blatantly ignore facts to the point it hurts to read.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pooty

It would be butt hurt if i was a fan of any of these characters. I'm not. I have never been called a fanboy of any of these characters. There are some people here are obvious FANBOYS of hulks as seen by there avatars and seen by the fact they always support the same character no matter how foolish it may sound. These guys have defended earth against celestials, galactus, phoenix force, alien invasions etc.... but somehow can't beat Hulk. Anyone who supports that notion has there head buried in the sand and only wants their favorites to win.

WW3(Black Adam) was PIS as well

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@pooty: yea, because ive never backed anyone but hulk before...

You've basically gone and called me an "obvious fanboy" because I've said what your saying is flat out dumb, just like many other people have.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk(since that version of Strange fights like a dumbass).

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GhostRavage

@pooty: Hulk is not considered a galactic threat like the Celestials, Galactus or the Phoenix Force, you can't imply the run was PIS because Reed Richards didn't pull up the Ultimate Nullifier, mainly because by doing that the plot would take his character development to the trash can, everything that makes Reed Richards the character he is would be discarded with no valid reason. Nobody is claiming Reed, Dr. Strange and others don't have the means to beat Hulk, but the fact they actually tried to talk him down ended in their downfall is completely fine plot-wise. There was no PIS but consistent character development.

The same analogy you're trying to apply on Hulk's run is applicable for almost every single run Marvel has decided to publish. Thanos is coming? Throw the freaking Ultimate Nullifier there, Galactus is coming... "Franklin! Come and erase this motherf•cker", "Wolverine's in da house, better call the council of Richards". Regardless of what you think you're doing here, you actually look like butthurt because those heroes were beaten through consistent plot.

But just to let you know, Hulk himself ended an entire alien invasion, Hulk alone was repelling a Celestial from busting the Earth, Hulk alone grounded a character possessing half the phoenix force... Is it really that hard to believe Hulk was that strong during World War Hulk? Not that i care what people thinks right now, the fact that the arc is still being questioned means it really went underneath your skin and the unjustified intolerance towards it is rather childish.

Yes, Dr. Strange can beat Hulk, Zomstrange (which is what Dr. Strange will be using here) on the other hand would have his head punched off considering he has no feats to suggest otherwise.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: yea, because ive never backed anyone but hulk before...

You've basically gone and called me an "obvious fanboy" because I've said what your saying is flat out dumb, just like many other people have.

You calling my comment "flat out dumb" doesn't make you a fanboy. it makes you naïve. and having other naïve people disagree with me is expected. as said:

if you dont think Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Tchalla, and Dr. Strange COMBINED can't beat Hulk... there's nothing more to discuss

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Nobody is claiming Reed, Dr. Strange and others don't have the means to beat Hulk,

then we are in agreement