• 197 results
Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Underfire47

@icemanbobbydrak: that same version of Hulk from that scan has been one shotted by Iceman in X-factor. so that's a no to that argument. you'd have to show me him resisting someone with cryo manipulation on the level of Iceman's or highers. also, what attack did he resist? because exterior resistance is completely different than molecular resistance, you would have to show me a specefic feat of him having his water molecules targeted and frozen. because Iceman's doesn't just throw ice beams, or ice spikes he can also manipulate molecules directly to induce ice, which is completely different than resisting extreme temperatures.

If you are talking about Grey Hulk, that is literally the weakest version of Hulk and Iceman literally exhausted himself encasing and keeping that version of Hulk in ice. You would have to show me Iceman manipulating someone of WBH level, until then Hulk has resisted absolute zero and even his handbook confirms it

and has resisted matter manipulation many times all the way up to reality warping itself

he resisted transmutation against High Evolutionary

No Caption Provided

against weapons made of Thor level ordinance that re-arrange molecules on a subatomic level

No Caption Provided

he resisted getting transmuted to glass/ice crystal

No Caption Provided

he resisted Gray Gargoyle turning him to stone

No Caption Provided

and this is the same guy that turned Thor to stone successfully and left him as stone for several days.

No Caption Provided

he has resisted soul manipulation, which was at first turning him into Banner but he managed to fight through it

he has even resisted reality warping on a planetary scale

No Caption Provided

so i don't think Iceman is gonna be turning his molecules to ice any time soon.

- those are good draining feats though, better than any Magneto has, so i'll agree that wont work. however, Magneto killed Phoenix by simply giving her a stroke somehow with his magnetism. what resistance has Hulk shown to that?

Hulk has survived being decapitated

even dismembered into pieces

i don't think giving him a stroke is gonna cut it. Even though i don't think anyone has tried to give him a stroke, other than maybe Synapse(who failed btw) but his head has been blown off together with his brain and has been even completely melted and he didn't even stop fighting through all of that, just kept regenerating.

basic Jean Grey can scatter atoms, not just Phoenix amped Jean.

Not to the point of affecting Hulk, let alone WBH. And that's the point i want to hammer in, all of this is basically regular Hulk resisting things, WBH is on a whole different level to the point where he fodderized regular Hulk level beings himself.

- ok. didn't know that. haven't read Marvel Comics in a few years. didn't know she was an Omega level now.

It's very recent.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@hellionvulcan:

At this point there really is no reason to continue debating. The fact that we are arguing about WBH being a Planet Buster is cause to just stop trying to debate LOL.

I prefer to debunk his nonsense about Hulk (it's even worse with TOBA) since i exposed him lying about Iceman many times now, He proved my point that'd he'd fanfiction his way around Iceman's feats while proving this Hulk is continent level by one said feat which Magneto is planetary and so is Iceman at their deadliest.

@baph said:

WBH still stomps, that's a fact.

Kinda sad that some people have to resort to dogpiling a single user because individually they can't form a single brain cell, smh. Same salty users.

Hahahahahaha the salt as Hulk can't win here just like multiple account guy can't.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Underfire47

@hellionvulcan: I prefer to debunk his nonsense about Hulk (it's even worse with TOBA) since i exposed him lying about Iceman many times now, He proved my point that'd he'd fanfiction his way around Iceman's feats while proving this Hulk is continent level by one said feat which Magneto is planetary and so is Iceman at their deadliest.

You sure did a good job Heli the more you tell yourself this the more likely is that others will believe it. Was it worse than that time you called TOBA just a planet buster? What did i lie about Iceman? How about you lied about him nuking the whole planet instantly when it was in reality a slow process? I don't really need to fanfiction my way around Icemans feats they really aren't that impressive, like the guy legit isn't even planetary, it takes him more than a day to affect the whole planet lol. How is Hulk continent level if the calculations around him put him at way above planet busting level? I mean he was continent level just by standing in place and not even being in WBH mode lol. Magneto is planetary(not planet busting though), but so is regular Hulk as he has shaken the whole planet multiple times and Iceman still isn't even planetary lol.

Hahahahahaha the salt as Hulk can't win here just like multiple account guy can't.

Yea Hulk has a hard time winning here, so hard in fact that there about twice as many people picking him over the whole X-men team. Damn.

No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Underfire47

@baph Don't mind him, he is just extra salty. Did you know that he legit called TOBA just a planet buster lol. I have never seen Hulk get under someones skin like that.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Lol.

At this point he's on his way to becoming Termite 2.0, just wait 10 more years and boom, a Termite clone.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@hellionvulcan:

I will say what is being argued about for Hulk is definitely not a fact. But I don’t really think its worth extending this thread any longer.

In regards to Iceman he’s the only mutant here that can be hit by Hulk and not die. Lol. The rest will be able to keep him away. Or toss Hulk to the other side of the planet.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@sachintendulkar:

Fair Question, but Its a bit of an exaggeration, but possible.

Each Mutant present here is a Planetary Mutant. And with each Mutant neither of them really needs to physically touch Hulk to Move him.

(Honestly, I didn’t think that needed to be explained. I assumed we knew how these mutants powers work)

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 takenstew22  Moderator

Each Mutant present here is a Planetary Mutant.

Storm is planetary?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Underfire47

@mooty_pass: Everything needs to be explained, that's how we argue. I agree that Hulk can't kill Iceman since he can reform but Iceman can't kill Hulk either. And if you don't think whats argued for Hulk is not a fact where I am currently the ONLY person posting feats and scans for Hulk, so i am unsure what other "facts" there are to contradict anything i am saying. I think i have provided ample feats and evidence to argue for my side.

Tossing Hulk around the planet would be quite a task given the fact that he exudes so much pressure and energy they would have a hard time even coming close to him, not to mention his tunderclaps at that level would be planetary and would disrupt any attempt to actually try and move him around.

I can even provide feats of regular Hulk walking through an attack that has moved planets and was on panel so powerful it was actually breaking reality

and another attack trying to restrain him that was powerful enough to change a planets orbit and Hulk breaking out of it

No Caption Provided

as well as another attack that he walked through that was on panel powerful enough to split a planet in 2 and it was kinetic based

hopefully this will suffice.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan:

I will say what is being argued about for Hulk is definitely not a fact. But I don’t really think its worth extending this thread any longer.

In regards to Iceman he’s the only mutant here that can be hit by Hulk and not die. Lol. The rest will be able to keep him away. Or toss Hulk to the other side of the planet.

Well the arguments for Hulk fall apart when he does solo feats that never come close to planetary level while Magneto/Iceman have those feats whether they can face that fact or not both are MVP's for their team.

@baph Don't mind him, he is just extra salty. Did you know that he legit called TOBA just a planet buster lol. I have never seen Hulk get under someones skin like that.

TOBA has two feats and the rest is hyperbole hence why in those dc threads vs TOBA, you got really hurt by the replies so much that people quoted me to mock you.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

@underfire47: Lol.

At this point he's on his way to becoming Termite 2.0, just wait 10 more years and boom, a Termite clone.

Said by the parrot, oh the irony.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Underfire47

@hellionvulcan: TOBA has two feats and the rest is hyperbole hence why in those dc threads vs TOBA, you got really hurt by the replies so much that people quoted me to mock you.

I mean he has more than 2 feats, but you thought at first he only had 1 feat lol. The thing is Heli DC stomps Marvel currently in the field of abstracts, even Marvels most powerful Abstracts like TOAA or Beyonder can't compete with most DC multiversals let alone the top tiers. It's just the way it is. I was interested in your reply because you said TOBA is only planetary and you said if the other guy has any feats he wins so i asked you what the other guys feats are and you couldn't reply lol. No need to get extra salty now, just because you are happy that anyone out there would validate your opinion on anything, i know it's tough being the unpopular guy all the time and getting acknowledgment every once in a while feels like nirvana to you lol.

Said by the parrot, oh the irony.

You parroted another user just 1 page ago lol.

Uttarashada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Didn't Superman beat World Forger cause he absorbed some extra solar power. Why u think they are better?

Why is World Forger more impressive than Phoenix for example?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uttarashada: Yea he sundipped on at least half a dozen Stars. Well DC top tiers like Endless, Lucifer, Presence, etc... operate on a higher scale than what i have seen from Marvel, even though a lot of it is exaggerated from the side of DC fanbase i do see them as generally better.

Well going by feats he isn't really, WF created a multiverse but he did so using technology and his combat feats are not impressive at all for an abstract tier entity. The problem is try convincing the DC people of this, you aren't gonna have an easy time.

Uttarashada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: u meant da Vertigo abstracts, Muh bad.

I agree, Michael & Lucifer seem more impressive than Marvel abstracts.

The endless, I can't say. Death in Marvel is universal, is Endless Death multiversal? If yes, then I guess Endless win.

DC is filled with abstracts & dozens of Supermen clones, so it makes sense for them to look more impressive.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uttarashada: IIRC Lucifer has said how Death is on his level or that he can't overcome death or something like that.

Yea, honestly it's mostly due to Vertigo, if you removed Vertigo DC wouldn't any more impressive than Marvel.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is old but No one explained how Hulk is killing Iceman and Jean if she goes full pink form

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@cruelrain: Hes still got crazy Regen, and if he hits that shield it's being pushed by both of them into high end territory.

The biggest problem is that they need to slow him down long enough for them to press their advantage on internals and other moves.

Full power Iceman and Psiform Jean stand a chance... but I'm not willing to make the argument

Nevermind.

They throw him into space

Joca19p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH Stomps.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still no reason they can’t throw him into space.

Avatar image for kingofolympuszz
KingOfOlympusZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk but it aint a stomp

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 takenstew22  Moderator

Hulk still stomps. Storm is completely useless. Jean's TK will only slow him down at best and her TP will not be able to overpower him long enough before they get vaporized. Magneto's TK will also only slow him down. Iceman gets melted.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk still stomps. Storm is completely useless. Jean's TK will only slow him down at best and her TP will not be able to overpower him long enough before they get vaporized. Magneto's TK will also only slow him down. Iceman gets melted.

She? She's one of the best bet for hax to slow him down. Not only that she can amp Iceman and Magneto.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@pyrofn: I Agree. I don’t see why Jean can’t or won’t combine their powers together like she did in Recent issue of X-Force.

If the team has Magneto and Jeans TK shields together. I don’t see Hulk doing much really. Storm and Iceman can easily play keep away with Hulk. Magneto and Jean together sends him out of the Earths Atmosphere.

Avatar image for bardadwondergal
BardaDWonderGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

She? She's one of the best bet for hax to slow him down. Not only that she can amp Iceman and Magneto.

What "hax" does Storm have to slow him down? How is she gonna amp Iceman or Magneto, let alone amp them enough to actually challenge WBH's ridiculous power? If Storm gets hit by a single gamma AOE, she's gone.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gamma waves are going to kill like half of this team right off the bat lol, they are glass cannons and Hulk was wiping out people like Fing Fang Foom (who was able to tank being knocked from Earth to the Moon that one time) so people like Jean, Storm, etc aren't going to really be a big factor here.

Magneto isn't doing anything and Iceman's going to get knocked out at best.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By kasya_carey

@takenstew22 said:
@kasya_carey said:
@takenstew22 said:

What "hax" does Storm have to slow him down? How is she gonna amp Iceman or Magneto, let alone amp them enough to actually challenge WBH's ridiculous power? If Storm gets hit by a single gamma AOE, she's gone.

For one she can send EMP to brain or a bolt to his Synapse to buy the team some time for a moment. d

Earth's electromagnetic field is planet level in energy which Storm has full control over. All she has to do is keep amping Magneto. Which wouldn't be difficult because Magneto has handled the electromagnetic field of a gas giant in his fight with Iron man.

She can draw moisture from the air to amp Iceman like she's done before.

Also another thing gamma rays are apart of Storm and Magneto's powers. Storm has literally manipulated Gamma rays to protect the planet from Gamma rays/Radiation right from the sun. It's in hers and Magneto's powerset and Magneto is more skilled than her.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f0f7baf95e44
deactivated-5f0f7baf95e44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk in a stomp.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 takenstew22  Moderator

For one she can send EMP to brain or a bolt to his Synapse to buy the team some time for a moment.

Ah yes, of course.

Earth's electromagnetic field is planet level in energy which Storm has full control over. All she has to do is keep amping Magneto. Which wouldn't be difficult because Magneto has handled the electromagnetic field of a gas giant in his fight with Iron man.

So what are they gonna do? Use the planet against Hulk? That's fine. Hulk breaks it and them with it.

Also another thing gamma rays are apart of Storm and Magneto's powers. Storm has literally manipulated Gamma rays to protect the planet from Gamma rays/Radiation right from the sun. It's in hers and Magneto's powerset and Magneto is more skilled than her.

No Caption Provided

That's solar radiation, not gamma. Manipulating solar rays does not mean you can tank planetary gamma energies being flown at you.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

For one she can send EMP to brain or a bolt to his Synapse to buy the team some time for a moment.

Ah yes, of course.

So what are they gonna do? Use the planet against Hulk? That's fine. Hulk breaks it and them with it.

No Caption Provided

That's solar radiation, not gamma. Manipulating solar rays does not mean you can tank planetary gamma energies being flown at you.

1. Alright

2. Well that's true it's still a good amp for magneto

3. No it was gamma rays. Also solar radiation is electromagnetic radiation which is where gamma radiation come from.

No Caption Provided

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 takenstew22  Moderator

@kasya_carey: Okay, so what are they gonna do? Manipulating them does not mean they can tank it.

HammerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By HammerX

WBH Stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team bodies, there is an argument to made for Magneto to solo. He controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum which includes gamma radiation. Could de-power Hulk and just kill him.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By kasya_carey

@takenstew22: Storm and Magneto could be resistant to the radiation as they’ve shown.

Storm has shown to resist unfiltered sun rays which is made up of gamma rays too.

If you look at the galactic core Storm did. She held all the radiation from millions of Stars and Planets. Her powers helped her resist long enough to kill the alien in her body. Though it did kill her, her resistance to radiation held on long enough to keep from being incinerated.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 takenstew22  Moderator

Team bodies, there is an argument to made for Magneto to solo. He controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum which includes gamma radiation. Could de-power Hulk and just kill him.

Highly doubt that would happen since WBH has resisted draining from a guy who used Surfer's own power cosmic against him. And when has Magneto ever manipulated gamma?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: Storm and Magneto could be resistant to the radiation as they’ve shown.

I don't see them being resistant to anything. These aren't normal gamma rays shooting out of Hulk. He can break entire continents just by walking around.

Storm has shown to resist unfiltered sun rays which is made up of games rays too.

Even if that's true, I once again say that Hulk's gamma AOE's aren't just normal.

If you look at the galactic core Storm did. She held all the radiation from millions of Stars and Planets. Her powers helped her resist long enough to kill the alien in her body. Though it did kill her, her resistance to radiation held on long enough to keep from being incinerated.

Sounds like an outlier, I don't think Storm has consistently been portrayed as that powerful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: It's not draining though. He can manipulate it all. If Hulk throws Gamma bursts it might actually amp Magneto seeing as how he can amp himself just from electromagnetic waves from other planets. I guess I'm assuming this is classic Mags who can do things like that.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The most likely outcome is WBH BFRs himself by destroying the planet, or team finds a way to BFR him. But if he closes the distance it's over.

With knowledge and bloodlusted, BFR is the teams best chance of winning and that's totally doable. I don't see them letting Hulk close the distance; but they are very limited in actually damage output against his godly levels of damage soak.

If we go full feats, then Magneto has a chance to basically just auto-win this by removing gravity. Which leaves the Hulk with Thunderclaps and Energy Bursts.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By kasya_carey

@takenstew22 said:
@kasya_carey said:

I don't see them being resistant to anything. These aren't normal gamma rays shooting out of Hulk. He can break entire continents just by walking around.

Storm has shown to resist unfiltered sun rays which is made up of games rays too.

Even if that's true, I once again say that Hulk's gamma AOE's aren't just normal.

Sounds like an outlier, I don't think Storm has consistently been portrayed as that powerful.

1. I would like to see

No Caption Provided

3. It not.... Storm power levels change in space. The energies she use on earth are the same in space just on a lesser level.

I'm not wasn't talking about her powers. I'm talking about her elemental resistance which includes gamma radiation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH in an Omega-level stomp

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By hmsong

Stalemate. Jean, Storm, and maybe Magneto can simply BFR WBH, and there's nothing WBH can do to counter that, since he can't fly. WBH won't be killed by them though, since WBH can survive in space just fine. If WBH immediately breaks the planet, then Jean, Storm and Magneto are all dead. And then it'll be WBH and Iceman floating in empty space for eternity.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably WBH. Wont be easy though.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH passively kills this team with continent level radiation.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH passively kills this team with continent level radiation.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team hold off Hulk until Jean finally pierced his mind, with her tk shields and Magneto shields compensating for both physical and radiation attacks.

If Jean is put down, team loses instantly.

Avatar image for deactivated-60eee22feddcf
deactivated-60eee22feddcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH stomps