WBH stomps.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Gamma waves are going to kill like half of this team right off the bat lol, they are glass cannons and Hulk was wiping out people like Fing Fang Foom (who was able to tank being knocked from Earth to the Moon that one time) so people like Jean, Storm, etc aren't going to really be a big factor here.

Magneto isn't doing anything and Iceman's going to get knocked out at best.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

WBH

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk in a stomp.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea...its hulk.

Full wank versions maybe stand a chance but still Hulk

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok Hulk

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cruelrain  Online

@koays: Jean, Magneto or Storm can destroy him internally, they want to stop him no matter what, also they start with a force field in case of the gamma waves

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Koays

@cruelrain: Hes still got crazy Regen, and if he hits that shield it's being pushed by both of them into high end territory.

The biggest problem is that they need to slow him down long enough for them to press their advantage on internals and other moves.

Full power Iceman and Psiform Jean stand a chance... but I'm not willing to make the argument

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Jean, Magneto or Storm can destroy him internally, they want to stop him no matter what, also they start with a force field in case of the gamma waves

Internally Green Scar (This version of Hulk BEFORE going Worldbreaker) has taken a hit of 133 "hercs" (The amount of energy Hercules is able to generate with a single punch) internally and lived. I doubt very much any of these guys can replicate that sort of power.

As for shields, well, JUST before going full on Worldbreaker, Hulk broke Umar's shields with a thunderclap. Neither Savage Hulk nor Thor could even DENT those shields in the past. Unless team has shields stronger than those, those shield go down and likely the team with them, on first thunderclap.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TakenStew22
WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: if I am not wrong Hulk weaknesses is Gamma Radiation, something that can be exploited by Storm and Magneto as Jean and Bobby try to immobilized him and as the OP said they did everything to stop Hulk I believe Jean and Bobby resorted to Pink Form and full power Iceman.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: if I am not wrong Hulk weaknesses is Gamma Radiation, something that can be exploited by Storm and Magneto as Jean and Bobby try to immobilized him and as the OP said they did everything to stop Hulk I believe Jean and Bobby resorted to Pink Form and full power Iceman.

You're wrong. Hulk is actually amped by gamma radiation.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cruelrain  Online

@20damon: didn't a lot of writers for the hulk now say that gamma radiation is a weakness for him. If he gets exposed to too much radiation he will supposedly implode. If he gets his gamma radiation taken away very quickly, he may turn to ash.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: was what I was thinking, if it is exposed to too much radiation it would be overloaded, well that's my argument for Team X

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: didn't a lot of writers for the hulk now say that gamma radiation is a weakness for him. If he gets exposed to too much radiation he will supposedly implode. If he gets his gamma radiation taken away very quickly, he may turn to ash.

Hulk has gone berserk when exposed to stuff like (nuclear power) gamma bombs. But it makes him stronger none the less. But no, if he gets his gamma taken away he does not turn to ash, he turns to Banner. BUT, Hulk in the past decade and this version of Hulk above all others, is incredibly resistant to draining, easily resisting both Darwin and Red Hulk's attempts at draining him.

This Hulk literally emits bursts of gamma energy that are planetary in power.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk claps

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lockable in Hulk’s favour.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Hulk has gone berserk when exposed to stuff like (nuclear power) gamma bombs. But it makes him stronger none the less.

Any chance you have examples of gamma amping Hulk? Preferably with issue numbers.

Luzifer_Ztari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH wins handily

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@20damon said:

Hulk has gone berserk when exposed to stuff like (nuclear power) gamma bombs. But it makes him stronger none the less.

Any chance you have examples of gamma amping Hulk? Preferably with issue numbers.

Hulk and She Rulk were amped by Fin Fang Foom spitting nuclear gamma missiles at them in Incredible Hulks #635.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, quite handily at that

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Cruelrain  Online

@20damon: i know WWH managed to completely resist Professor X's telepathy but can he resist an omega telepath like Jean Grey?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and She Rulk were amped by Fin Fang Foom spitting nuclear gamma missiles at them in Incredible Hulks #635.

Nice, thanks.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: i know WWH managed to completely resist Professor X's telepathy but can he resist an omega telepath like Jean Grey?

Hulk and ESPECIALLY Green Scar and then Worldbreaker, has an incredible resistance to being mentally tampered with. No selling Xavier, shield agents and professor X specifically noting that he is even more resistant than before. (Every attribute of Hulk rises with his anger, and Worldbreaker is him at his MAX power)

He has resisted the manipulation of Xenmu for example, a being who has enslaved billions with his mind and stomped Dr. Strange using it.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

At his normal levels i could easily make a case that Jean would be unable to TP him. In this incarnation, Jean has no chance.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

Absolute zero, brain aneurysms, Magneto could increase the blood flow to his brain while amplifying his fellow mutant's abilities. The picture in the OP is Prime Magneto so I'm gonna go with that.

Hulk's gamma rays aren't doing didly squat to Erik's shields, much less ones reinforced by Jean.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Storm's winds still move him, Magneto can defend against him. And they can whittle him down eventually with damage.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

Absolute zero, brain aneurysms, Magneto could increase the blood flow to his brain while amplifying his fellow mutant's abilities. The picture in the OP is Prime Magneto so I'm gonna go with that.

Hulk's gamma rays aren't doing didly squat to Erik's shields, much less ones reinforced by Jean.

He doesn't need gamma rays. One thunderclap tore apart Umar's (a skyfather level being) shields. Umar's shields are strong enough that neither Savage Hulk nor Thor could even put a dent in them in the past. Yet this version of Hulk one shotted them with a thunderclap just before going full on Worldbreaker. Not only will the thunderclap shatter any shields they have, but most likely vapourize them as well. Unless you can show them having shields that are stronger than Umar's.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KoLKent

@20damon:

Umar's shield is literally a plot device. The instances you're using for scaling are literally years apart, the shield didn't do anything in Pak's run. The same thunderclap Hulk used on the shield barely harmed Fin Fang Foom. He started fighting the mindless ones the second the force field broke.

attacks that barely harmed Foom aren't getting past Magneto's shield.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

Umar's shield is literally a plot device. The instances you're using for scaling are literally years apart, the shield didn't do anything in Pak's run. The same thunderclap Hulk used on the shield barely harmed Fin Fang Foom. He started fighting the mindless ones the second the force field broke.

attacks that barely harmed Foom aren't getting past Magneto's shield.

The shields held ALL the mindless ones at bay. Mindless ones vary in power from fodder to taking on team of Avengers and above. They're powerful enough combined that together, they all agree Umar will not survive without the teams help. As for Fin Fang Foom, he is amped to an unknown degree, but it's a LOT, so he is irrelevant here, but he is appearently amped to the level of "being able to take over the world".

As for Umar's shields being a plot device and "The instances you're using for scaling are literally years apart" as you said, actually supports my case. It shows how consistently strong her shields are. Feel free to show them weaker to prove your point if you think you can.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

I'll concede on the Foom thing, missed that detail

As for Umar's shields being a plot device and "The instances you're using for scaling are literally years apart" as you said, actually supports my case. It shows how consistently strong her shields are. Feel free to show them weaker to prove your point if you think you can.

that doesn't debunk my point at all...It means the shield is only as strong as a particular writers wants them to be at any time. If you're implying Hulk can shatter a force field which can contain a force that could overwhelm someone leagues superior than World Breaker Hulk than I think we can just agree to disagree

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal wbh lol

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

I'll concede on the Foom thing, missed that detail

that doesn't debunk my point at all...It means the shield is only as strong as a particular writers wants them to be at any time. If you're implying Hulk can shatter a force field which can contain a force that could overwhelm someone leagues superior than World Breaker Hulk than I think we can just agree to disagree

Who is this "leagues above World Breaker Hulk" you're referencing. But it DOES debunk your point as it shows the consistency of Umar's shields and the difference in power between a Savage Hulk/Thor and Hulk in his Worldbreaker stage. The scans being years apart clearly displays the fact that they are strong enough to easily withstand both Thor and Savage Hulk.

If you're saying they are only at "plot strength", i'm sure you will be able to dig up something to support your case and the shields actually being weaker, right?

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

I'm referring to Umar...obviously

and I don't need to post anything...you're implying Hulk can shatter a force field that can contain an army of beings who can overwhelm a skyfather. I don't need anti feats...you need consistency.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Universal wbh lol

Who said that?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

I'm referring to Umar...obviously

and I don't need to post anything...you're implying Hulk can shatter a force field that can contain an army of beings who can overwhelm a skyfather. I don't need anti feats...you need consistency.

I provided consistency for Umar's shields. If you want to claim they are sometimes weaker, feel free to prove so. What's shown, consistency wise, is how Worldbreaker Hulk treats characters and things that his old self struggled with or failed against and absolutely destroys or ignores them. Hey, here's Armgeddon, who ONESHOTTED Savage Hulk in the past and again, just before turning Worldbreaker, Hulk doesn't even notice his blast. Worldbreaker, for the very brief time we saw him, was exponentially more powerful than your regular Savage Hulk

He's very consistently much stronger than Savage Hulk in every way. As for you not needing to post anything, YOU claimed the shields were only "plot strong" whereas i've shown that even with screens that are years apart, they are far stronger than old Hulk or Thor could even dent. This Hulk one shotted them with a thunderclap. If you're claiming they are weaker sometimes, you're the one who has to prove it.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Universal wbh lol

Who said that?

Umar's like universal so if we take that the Mindless ones can overwhelm Umar and couldn't break the barrier

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@takenstew22 said:
@kevd4wg said:

Universal wbh lol

Who said that?

Umar's like universal so if we take that the Mindless ones can overwhelm Umar and couldn't break the barrier

I don't see anyone but you even implying anything close to universal. Umar is universal in power? Since when exactly?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@kevd4wg said:
@takenstew22 said:
@kevd4wg said:

Universal wbh lol

Who said that?

I don't see anyone but you even implying anything close to universal. Umar is universal in power? Since when exactly?

You were the one who posted the Mindless one's being over Umar, but Umar is portrayed as an equal to Dormammu who has universal feats and I thinks he might have some of her own. @andromeda101 could definitely show it better then me

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@20damon said:
@kevd4wg said:
@takenstew22 said:
@kevd4wg said:

Universal wbh lol

Who said that?

You were the one who posted the Mindless one's being over Umar, but Umar is portrayed as an equal to Dormammu who has universal feats and I thinks he might have some of her own. @andromeda101 could definitely show it better then me

I posted a scan of Strange saying that with the mindless ones released she wouldn't survive without all of them helping. I posted nothing about any mindless ones being "over Umar". How you managed to come to the conclusion that with that scan i was saying WBH = universal is some world class mental gymnastics.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

I posted a scan of Strange saying that with the mindless ones released she wouldn't survive without all of them helping. I posted nothing about any mindless ones being "over Umar"

No Caption Provided

So something that's guaranteed to kill Umar isn't more powerful then Umar?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@20damon:

I posted a scan of Strange saying that with the mindless ones released she wouldn't survive without all of them helping. I posted nothing about any mindless ones being "over Umar"

No Caption Provided

-A- Mindless one is not stronger than Umar, no. However, someone is -severely- lacking in knowledge on the Mindless ones in general. Here's some reading material if you want to educate yourself on them.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@kevd4wg said:

@20damon:

No Caption Provided

-A- Mindless one is not stronger than Umar, no. However, someone is -severely- lacking in knowledge on the Mindless ones in general. Here's some reading material if you want to educate yourself on them.

And it wasn't just one Mindless one trying to break the barrier, like what's your point. No shit Umar's more powerful then one mindless one but that's completely irrelevant to the point.