World Breaker Hulk v.s. Duo

Avatar image for reaverlation
reaverlation

26322

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By reaverlation
No Caption Provided

Vs

Superman and Thor

No Caption Provided

Setting:

Unbreakable Earth.Start 500ft apart

Rules:

Thor is standard 616 Thor in his prime

Superman has Pre and New 52 feats

Morals off

Standard elimination

No BFR

Thor doesn't have Mjornir.

Speed is equalized between all 3 of them.

Thor and Superman have 100% teamwork and in sync

Avatar image for reaverlation
reaverlation

26322

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By reaverlation

@lvenger @frozen @ghostravage @erkan12 @new_world_order @theacidskull @ancient_0f_days @jashro44 @experio @theacidskull

And anyone else. Questions please ask

Avatar image for jackjack390
JackJack390

1604

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@reaverlation: eh, idk, I think it would be 50/50 without Mjionr, but with Mjionr it would be more like 60/40, at least that's what I think

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

8706

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Duo

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably Hulk

Avatar image for laflux
laflux

25233

Forum Posts

2367

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for erkan12
Erkan12

10822

Forum Posts

1017

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Erkan12

Since Thor doesn't have the Mjolnir, even with the Sups, World Breaker wins this.

Avatar image for shadowhuntr
ShadowHuntR

766

Forum Posts

21

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team got this.

Avatar image for dondave
dondave

41764

Forum Posts

345855

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

8706

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

8706

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for kingant27
Kingant27

17838

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Kingant27

Team, Thor's Mjnoir IMO gives them the slight edge, while Supes distracts him.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for thedailybagel
Thedailybagel

13261

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can see hulk winning this. It'd be a good fight but with equalised speed and no mjolnir I think hulk could take a solid 7-8 out of ten majority.

Avatar image for thedailybagel
Thedailybagel

13261

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingant27:

Well, umm... Thor doesn't have mjolnir here...

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#17 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#19 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for ghostravage
GhostRavage

15136

Forum Posts

1875

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By GhostRavage

Leaning towards Hulk here.

Avatar image for thedailybagel
Thedailybagel

13261

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Thedailybagel

@ancient_0f_days: I can see someone knowledgeable on them being able to make a case for the team but I doubt they could ever take the majority. The main advantages that they have over hulk (mjolnir and speed) are gone and puts them at such a disadvantage, it almost forces them to brawl and I don't see them winning a fist fight against WBH.

Avatar image for jashro44
jashro44

57519

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#23 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for jashro44
jashro44

57519

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:

@jashro44 said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: Superman phases his organs out.

Speed is equalized according to the OP.

So?

If he's only as fast as hulk and thor he's not going to be able to do that.

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#25 frozen  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@frozen said:

@jashro44 said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: Superman phases his organs out.

Speed is equalized according to the OP.

So?

If he's only as fast as hulk and thor he's not going to be able to do that.

It says ''Speed is equalized between all 3 of them'' - it does not say ''Superman is as fast as Thor and Hulk''.

Avatar image for thedailybagel
Thedailybagel

13261

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@reaverlation: quick question:

What's with all the world breaker hulk threads lately? You've done a lot recently (not that I don't like them, they tend to be some of the most interesting threads, especially since they are almost always even, with people being able to make cases for both sides).

Avatar image for reaverlation
reaverlation

26322

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: Superman phases his organs out.

Feats for Superman phasing someones organs out. If he has none then it isn't a likely tactic for him to use.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: I can see someone knowledgeable on them being able to make a case for the team but I doubt they could ever take the majority. The main advantages that they have over hulk (mjolnir and speed) are gone and puts them at such a disadvantage, it almost forces them to brawl and I don't see them winning a fist fight against WBH.

Which is why I say he wins.

Avatar image for thedailybagel
Thedailybagel

13261

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@reaverlation: yeah, he's also somehow vastly overrated as well. Anyway, they are good threads, keep 'em coming :)

Avatar image for jashro44
jashro44

57519

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By jashro44

@frozen said:

It says ''Speed is equalized between all 3 of them'' - it does not say ''Superman is as fast as Thor and Hulk''.

Well considering 2 out of 3 characters here have no speed feats at supermans level it would make more sense that superman is being slowed down to thor and hulks level but I guess thats up to the OP to decide. @reaverlation

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

14895

Forum Posts

197

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WBH

Avatar image for reaverlation
reaverlation

26322

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44: Man I didn't think there would be complications but my threads do that and fail anyways

Um they're all as fast as...um...I don't know Hulk? Yeah let's go with Hulk speed

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#34  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Phases through Doomsday's attacks, though against him Doomsday had no organs.

No Caption Provided

Vibrates planetary frequencies.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for reaverlation
reaverlation

26322

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#36 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for reaverlation
reaverlation

26322

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By reaverlation

@frozen: Sure, if it's something Clark would do and accomplish, even with Morals off

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#38  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@frozen: Sure, if it's something Clark would do and accomplish, even with Morals off

So...he can phase?

If so, they win.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen: I specifically meant feats of phasing organs out of someones body.....

Avatar image for reaverlation
reaverlation

26322

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:

@reaverlation said:

@frozen: Sure, if it's something Clark would do and accomplish, even with Morals off

So...he can phase?

If so, they win.

Yes he can

I guess

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#41 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: I specifically meant feats of phasing organs out of someones body.....

He was going to attempt that tactic against Doomsday, but he did not have organs - I don't think it matters either way, considering phasing someone's organs out, or phasing into someone isn't very hard for Superman to accomplish given his phasing feats.

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#42 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

8706

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sigh, all this marvel has superior striking feats and destruction feats stuff.

Given all feats for superman, taking away his speed... Nooooooo

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen: I specifically meant feats of phasing organs out of someones body.....

He was going to attempt that tactic against Doomsday, but he did not have organs - I don't think it matters either way, considering phasing someone's organs out, or phasing into someone isn't very hard for Superman to accomplish given his phasing feats.

Where does it state he was going to vibrate Doomsdays organs out of his body but couldn't because he had no organs. If he doesn't have a feat of using his vibration to rip out someone's organs, it is highly unlikely that he will do it here.

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen: I specifically meant feats of phasing organs out of someones body.....

He was going to attempt that tactic against Doomsday, but he did not have organs - I don't think it matters either way, considering phasing someone's organs out, or phasing into someone isn't very hard for Superman to accomplish given his phasing feats.

Where does it state he was going to vibrate Doomsdays organs out of his body but couldn't because he had no organs. If he doesn't have a feat of using his vibration to rip out someone's organs, it is highly unlikely that he will do it here.

The way he threw his punch seemed he was attempting that, however the tactic would not work - I don't see why not, if he's not going to specifically rip someone's organs out, he can very well just phase himself into Hulk. As Fernus did to Superman, Superman phasing himself into Hulk is feasible.

Avatar image for thedailybagel
Thedailybagel

13261

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen: hulk would most likely grow them back pretty quickly or just adapt around it altogether. A pretty calm savage hulk has an amazingly fast healing, imagine what WBHs would be like. He can also adapt incredibly fast as well, he grew a new organ (as savage hulk IIRC, WBH would adapt or heal much quicker) in a few seconds that was made to allow him to breathe underwater. He'd most likely grow it back long before superman can pull it- or another organ- out of hulks body (he only has hulks speed).

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen: I specifically meant feats of phasing organs out of someones body.....

He was going to attempt that tactic against Doomsday, but he did not have organs - I don't think it matters either way, considering phasing someone's organs out, or phasing into someone isn't very hard for Superman to accomplish given his phasing feats.

Where does it state he was going to vibrate Doomsdays organs out of his body but couldn't because he had no organs. If he doesn't have a feat of using his vibration to rip out someone's organs, it is highly unlikely that he will do it here.

The way he threw his punch seemed he was attempting that, however the tactic would not work - I don't see why not, if he's not going to specifically rip someone's organs out, he can very well just phase himself into Hulk. As Fernus did to Superman, Superman phasing himself into Hulk is feasible.

It isn't a feat that Superman has, I cannot see him using it here since he has never done it before. The best he can do is phase through Hulks attacks and make himself invisible, saying that he is going to do something he hasn't shown isn't a good argument.

Avatar image for frozen
frozen

31700

Forum Posts

258

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#48  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen: I specifically meant feats of phasing organs out of someones body.....

He was going to attempt that tactic against Doomsday, but he did not have organs - I don't think it matters either way, considering phasing someone's organs out, or phasing into someone isn't very hard for Superman to accomplish given his phasing feats.

Where does it state he was going to vibrate Doomsdays organs out of his body but couldn't because he had no organs. If he doesn't have a feat of using his vibration to rip out someone's organs, it is highly unlikely that he will do it here.

The way he threw his punch seemed he was attempting that, however the tactic would not work - I don't see why not, if he's not going to specifically rip someone's organs out, he can very well just phase himself into Hulk. As Fernus did to Superman, Superman phasing himself into Hulk is feasible.

It isn't a feat that Superman has, I cannot see him using it here since he has never done it before. The best he can do is phase through Hulks attacks and make himself invisible, saying that he is going to do something he hasn't shown isn't a good argument.

How is the argument not feasible if he has feats in the specific area? With morals comprimised, he won't use his phasing abilities offensively but defensively, but without morals he can flex them, however we rarely see a morals-off Superman. Martian Manhunter more often than not, only phased through his opponents when he had morals off (e.g. Fernus against Superman, Martian against two White Martians), with morals on he rarely if ever phased into people. I see no reason why he can't just phase into Hulk, it really isn't hard to do. We've seen Superman with many feats in the vibrating/phasing area, even at planetary phasing, to phase through others would require minimal effort unless the opponent in question has a resistance.

Morals are off and more importantly, Superman and Thor are restricted in their abilities, thus phasing is a legitimate argument because Superman will be more inclined to use this tactic.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

20206

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen: Martian Manhunter has feats of using his intangibility to harm enemies, Flash has feats of vibrating to harm enemies (he specifically has a feat of vibrating Amazo's brain out of his head), Superman does not.

Avatar image for pooty
pooty

16236

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman has been around for decades and he has one arguable phasing feat and people think it's a part of his fighting tactics? WBH wins. he vibrates so Supes can't grab his organs