mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mysticmedivh

The Rules

• World Breaker Hulk is adorned with indestructible Kryptonite accessories and jewellery.
    • Brass knuckles
    • Rings
    • Necklaces
    • Wristbands/Bracers
    • Earrings
    • Piercings
    • Grills (Teeth)
    • Belt Buckle
    • Crown
    • Watch
    • Shades
  • Battle takes place in a deserted city. Combatants are five miles apart.
  • Earth-616 and Post-Crisis versions.
  • Morals off. Bloodlust on.
  • Win by any means except BFR.

The Gauntlet

1 Superman

2 Supermen

3 Supermen

4 Supermen

5 Supermen

6 Supermen

7 Supermen

8 Supermen

9 Supermen

10 Supermen

10-15 Supermen

15-20 Supermen

20-25 Supermen

25+ Supermen

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make sure you read the OP.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

10+

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman took out his entire rogues gallery once while covered in Kryptonite dust by dropping a nuke on himself (and them)

1 is all it takes as always

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Abn+adQ23`R@#&!!

Avatar image for lord_adamantium
Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord_Adamantium

Stops at 1. The Kryptonite is a non-issue.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Yeah, not touching this one with a 25 miles long stick.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh it would take more than a dozen with these stipulations, assuming they all band together and shoot him with HV from a safe distance, if that doesn't take him out, then they are fuked, in fact this time the gamma burst wont just slow down Superman, it would just vaporize them all once they get close enough.

Superman's flown through the ruins of Krypton and an actual red sun and crash landed on a planet but a little kryptonite jewellery and a lightshow that couldn't burn untransformed Jen, reed etc among others will vaporize him?

K

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The Kryptonite is a non-issue"

Well this is comicvine after all.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: 'Cept when he turned up back on earth, didn't know he was back on earth and still somehow nothing of note happened to the billions on earth

Course we don't even know if he survived the first thing given all his statements abou "dying" and being "reborn" and "fighting some more" and whatever else those wishes were up to

No, Superman wasn't tip top after flying through a planet of Krypyonite and it's red sun (he didn't insta lose his powers either mind) but that's a *planet* and a *star*

This is jewellery

He was totes fine tanking a nuke while covered in Kryptonite though

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lord_Adamantium

@lord_adamantium said:

Stops at 1. The Kryptonite is a non-issue.

Because Superman can destroy the Kryptonite accoutrements at range and then BFR Hulk before the grill can even affect him. (Or just yank out the grill and throw it into space).

Versatile powerset>>>>>>>>>kryptonite bling.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, not touching this one with a 25 miles long stick.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: Yes because once again i was expecting Hulk to kill all of Marvel Earth lol, but seriously he and RSH depowered right before they got to Earth, in fact it was clearly shown as the 2 of them where just slugging it out normally no gamma burst or collateral damage around them, no planet busting, not even close. But of course they got hit by nukes which amped them right? Except even with 4 giant Hulks fighting, they still didn't cause enough damage to almost trigger the San Andreas fault, something regular sized Hulk did by himself while not even in WBH form, taking a single little step...

We don't know if he did survive, true. But we do know that if he didn't, it's only because he wished so :)

Aha, aha. So Kryptonite affects him.

Good on him, that means he'd survive a single nuke like thunderclap from Hulk from 40 years ago. I wonder what effect 16k Tzar like nukes would have or is it 8k because WBH and RSH and WBH is totally not a planet buster himself because Greg never imagined him as such and built him up for 5 years.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mysticmedivh
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Now that's a better answer, unfortunately it still wont work, at least not with 1 Superman.

Overwhelming power > versatile powerset not powerful enough to have enough of a effect.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

"the Hulk and RSH went world breaker just in the one moment they busted the planet ! Everything else that follows even after what Umar tells them , even after getting further amp is NOT world breaker!"

Yes I've heard your argument before . Somehow I fail to be convinced by it...

In any case he can just melt the jewellery from a distance

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lord_Adamantium

@mysticmedivh said:

@theghostknight: @atheistknowledge: @lord_adamantium:

The Kryptonite jewellery in the scenario is indestructible. It cannot be taken off either or anything.

And no BFR.

Hmmmm someone conveniently changed the OP :L

LMAO@ "It cannot be taken off either or anything."

What next? "Hulk is made of solid indestructible kryptonite"...?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mysticmedivh

@lord_adamantium:

Well ... Superman pushing the planet or something into the sun GG doesn't make for good debate. So...

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_adamantium:

Well ... Superman pushing the planet or something into the sun GG doesn't make for good debate. So...

Riiight, and Indestructoble kryptonite jewelry/constantly changing the OP to favor Hulk belongs in the fan-fic section. So....

tjd2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a massive mismatch

One superman is more than enough

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: "This strawman that i created for you that you in no way said, helps my position better than anything else i could actually bring to the table" No they went into WBH mode a couple of times, but i am sorry man, i can't deny obvious visual facts. I mean one moment they where fighting the planet was blowing up and billions of beings dying and another the 2 of them where using weapons while not even the ground 2 meters away from them or the weapons maybe 10 meters away from them in the foreground were bothered, let alone the entire planet.

Shocked :O

Apparently it can't be.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjd2814 said:

To get vaporized, though if we take away the jewelry he wouldn't get vaporized he'd just get curbed.

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first answer was just as good.

Versatile powerset>>>>>>>>one dimensional brawler and a omni-directional attack that takes time to ramp up to and arguably can be tanked.

tjd2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: ok maybe I'm just being petty lol

But I've just never got what made WBH so much of a threat

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Versatile powerset>>>>>>>>one dimensional brawler and a omni-directional attack that takes time to ramp up to and arguably can be tanked.

Nah.

What good is versatility that's useless against your enemy? It's like putting a Naruto character with 10 c-rank jutsus against DD, sure one is more versatile but not in the way that it matters. It's funny the one-dimensional brawler thing suited him just fine so far beating pretty much every Marvel superhero under the Sun at least once and that's before we add the gamma burst that can obliterate a planet. I dunno where you get that it takes time to ramp up the gamma burst, because it doesn't. Sure it can be tanked, i believe Superman will survive it, but it's gonna slow him down considerably, just enough for 1 good shot, you know the kind that allowed Savage Hulk to do things like 1 to 3 shot Thor.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjd2814 said:

Based on what?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjd2814 said:

@atheistknowledge: ok maybe I'm just being petty lol

But I've just never got what made WBH so much of a threat

Maybe the fact that he fought another being mid air, while a planet beneath them exploded and billions of beings got vaporized from the gamma blast, including some pretty tough powerhouses. I don't remember any of the mainstream powerhouses replicating anything close to that, tbh.

I honestly believe WBH could stand still all day and have Superman hit him all day long and he still wouldn't produce enough force and cause enough damage to KO him. With his overall sheer durability, healing factor and general damage soak, i just don't see it happening.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: You can't ignore visual evidence you say and yet you ignore the visual evidence of their amp, Umars exact words to them and Hulks exact words about dying, being reborn etc , in wishy washy land

Truly genius . Sean Spicer would be proud of some of the contradictions here

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...Hulk stans vs. Superman stans?

Nope.gif

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: You could try reading a couple of comics instead

Would do you a world of good instead of copy pasting respect threads and GRs arguments

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lord_Adamantium

@atheistknowledge said:
@lord_adamantium said:

Nah.

What good is versatility that's useless against your enemy? It's like putting a Naruto character with 10 c-rank jutsus against DD, sure one is more versatile but not in the way that it matters. It's funny the one-dimensional brawler thing suited him just fine so far beating pretty much every Marvel superhero under the Sun at least once and that's before we add the gamma burst that can obliterate a planet. I dunno where you get that it takes time to ramp up the gamma burst, because it doesn't. Sure it can be tanked, i believe Superman will survive it, but it's gonna slow him down considerably, just enough for 1 good shot, you know the kind that allowed Savage Hulk to do things like 1 to 3 shot Thor.

Blah, blah blah blah blah.

Superman's versatility is not useless whatsoever. You are just low-balling him to be a jerk

Superman is on a whole other level than anything non-pis Hulk has defeated.

It is not a nano-second effect burst....it takes time and rage.

Superman is much more durable than Thor and Hulk is not one shotting Superman nor even laying a finger on him.

With that stated you are just an angry person taking out your self-loathing on anyone you can because you want everyone as miserable as you are and your racist KKK exclamation was offensive so never quote me directly or engage in a conversation with me directly again bigot.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FirstHunter

@lord_adamantium said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@lord_adamantium said:

Nah.

Superman is much more durable than Thor and Hulk is not one shotting Superman nor even laying a finger on him.

With that stated you are just an angry person taking out your self-loathing on anyone you can because you want everyone as miserable as you are and your racist KKK exclamation was offensive so never quote me directly or engage in a conversation with me directly again bigot.

Based on what is Supes "much" more durbale than Thor?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With this stipulations, he clears.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: You can't ignore visual evidence you say and yet you ignore the visual evidence of their amp, Umars exact words to them and Hulks exact words about dying, being reborn etc , in wishy washy land

Truly genius . Sean Spicer would be proud of some of the contradictions here

Sigh... every time i think you get better you remind me of what you really can be... Which amp? If you are talking about the wishing well amp there is literally no visual evidence of Hulk being amped by it or him even making a wish to be amped by it, in fact i find it downright retarded that you think Greg (i think Hulk can beat amped Superman, fight OF Thor to a standstill and one-shot Sentry while breaking EVERY bone in his body) Pak needs to amp WBH to bust a planet something he has been building up Hulk to do since Planet Hulk, if you are talking about the nukes i already said they did amp him but to the point that even 4 giant sized Hulks fighting where still not creating enough damage as one regular sized Hulk was when he almost triggered the San Andreas fault with a footstep. I already said it's possible that Hulk could have died, the only thing i actually said is it's not certain that he did, because we don't actually ever see it but at the same time i am not denying the possibility. On top of that if he did die, he only died because he wished for it, not because his own durability was so low he couldn't tank himself going WBH lol. Wishy washy, Jesus Christ you guys have such a boner over this wishing well nonsense.

Yea the ZERO contradictions i made.

Sean Spicer has got nothing on you.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: That's a lot of words to distract from such an easy point to refute

Did Hulk or did not Hulk absorb a bunch of gamma missiles and increase to massive size after returning to earth? Is that not an amp now Mr Spicer?

What exactly did Umar tell them as she dropped them off to earth?

And are you now going to try to claim (giant amped) Hulk was aware that he was on earth till Cho talked to him?

Come on now. Come on . Lay aside your inane bias for one second

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#40  Edited By _Logos_

Superman can't destroy the grills if Hulk's mouth is closed while they're at a distance, if Hulk does open his mouth Superman might be able to laser beam the kryptonite away. I say possibly round 1 and definitely round 2.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk vs Superman is still happening?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:
@lord_adamantium said:

Nah.

Blah, blah blah blah blah.

Superman's versatility is not useless whatsoever. You are just low-balling him to be a jerk

Superman is on a whole other level than anything non-pis Hulk has defeated.

It is not a nano-second effect burst....it takes time and rage.

How mature and respectful..

Well yes it is, when it's not effective against your enemy. How am i lowballing him and how am i being a jerk?

LOL non-pis... So you are one of those guys? Crying PIS at everything you don't like.

No it doesn't, as the stipulations say he already starts in WBH mode which means the gamma burst is present immediately. Have you read anything in the Heart of the Monster?

I would say that Superman is more durable than Thor, but not by much and while that was Savage Hulk 1 and 3-shotting Thor, this is WBH, someone massively more powerful. Sure he is, if Superman wants to slug it out, like he always does.

LOL, where did any of this come from? How am i angry? Why am i self-loathing? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa? The KKK thing was a joke man, Jesus Christ i ain't even American... I mean i am white but lol this is hilarious.

Ok man, have a nice day... I mean wow...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this?

Hulk clears with ridiculous ease. The Kryptonite will prevent Supermen from getting close, and omni-directional gamma bursts would do some work.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

TGK and AK going at it again

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By brucerogers

.....did someone bring the KKK into this?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: That's a lot of words to distract from such an easy point to refute

You haven't made a point yet. But sure i am "distracting" because your attention span is that of a goldfish so you can't follow a simple small paragraph.

Did Hulk or did not Hulk absorb a bunch of gamma missiles and increase to massive size after returning to earth? Is that not an amp now Mr Spicer?

What did i tell you the previous few posts? The nukes amped them, i told you this already, in fact this is the 3rd time i tell you this. How are you gonna win an argument if you are being this disingenuous?

What exactly did Umar tell them as she dropped them off to earth?

Got milk? What does it matter what she told them?

And are you now going to try to claim (giant amped) Hulk was aware that he was on earth till Cho talked to him?

No, never did. But i am sure you are going to claim that i did considering you still whine about the amp thing that i told you several posts ago.

Come on now. Come on . Lay aside your inane bias for one second

What inane bias? Are you drunk? Like all joking aside are you drunk or trolling me or did you pick today as an off-day? Brain no worky today?

let me make it as clear and concise as i can.

• Hulk was amped by the nukes
  • He was not aware he was on Earth
  • Umar told them, someone opened an interdi.. bla.. bla.. go kill it.

Do bullet points help? Or are you just gonna continue going around claiming i never said any of these or better yet CONTRADICTED them.

Now here is what i was also saying, this time in bullet points as well.

• Hulk and RSH depowered even before they got to Earth
  • Once they got amped by the nukes 4 giant sized Hulks while FIGHTNING still didn't cause as much damage or present as much danger(no quakes, no craters, no nothing) as 1 normal sized Hulk taking 1 step those 2 separate times and almost breaking off the continent.
  • Hulk may or may not have died, we don't know 100%, but if he did die it's because he wished for it

That about covers it. I guess we are role-playing, i'll be Sean Spicer according to you, so you be the mainstream media that twists everything ever said.

No Caption Provided

Oh god, i just realized... this is too long for you, too much words, red herring, RED HERRING.

It's ok just focus on the bullet points and nothing else.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheGhostKnight

@atheistknowledge: So basically exactly what I said then

"the Hulk and RSH went world breaker just in the one moment they busted the planet ! Everything else that follows even after what Umar tells them , even after getting further amp is NOT world breaker!"

Yes I've heard your argument before . Somehow I fail to be convinced by it...<quote from like 8 comments ago>

So why did you disgagree with my short, succinct summary ?

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AK don't likey how his posts sound in grown up language . Aww...have a cookie

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers