• 102 results
Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#51 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6024 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: it is heavily implied that all of them were resurrected after that planet exploded.

fair enough, doesnt mean its above planetary.

But nebulon says this as the surfer is on the train tho.

#52 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

@intothevoid: it is heavily implied that all of them were resurrected after that planet exploded.

fair enough, doesnt mean its above planetary.

But nebulon says this as the surfer is on the train tho.

It wasn't, Amadeus directly asked who brought them back while asking about himself and Sophia and Sophia told him it wasn't Umar but Hulk, nothing is implied that Hulk died or that he brought himself back, that's the whole problem, it's left completely vague as to whether or not Hulk and Betty died or lived there, that's the whole problem nothing is implied in either direction.

It's definitely planetary+, since it busted a planet as a collateral damage and not them directly hitting into it, they hit each other which caused an explosion that destroyed a planet next to them, which is much more impressive then it is to directly hit the planet and busted.

He does say it, but i really wonder if they put too much thought into whether or not it affected the Defenders there.

#53 Posted by kasya_carey (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

If we has solar system level durability then he’s clearly

#54 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:
@intothevoid said:

@hellionvulcan: How about you learn the difference between having an impact on an entire planet and destroying it completely, instead of finding new ways to always embarrass yourself on this site.

Green Scar already smiled off an attack that is equivalent to the one that wiped out the dinosaurs that is what the user was telling you about. Where is the evidence that Hulk died to RSH? This is all something we assume but there is no concrete evidence either way. Also if he DID die, he died because he fought and equally powerful being unleashing the same power back at him, the power that vaporized billions of beings including 3 characters on pre-core breach Savage Hulk level, not because of a planet exploding. Lol imagine the mental capacity you have to think that Pak turned Hulk into a worldbreaker only to have him die from the same thing he causes himself lol. Hulk survived planet busting attacks before, hell even Maestro survived a planet exploding and he is a scrub in comparison to the rest of the Hulks, let alone WBH. And most recently Hulk and Strange confirmed Hulk would and has survived a planet being decimated from a Celestial conducter exploding.

And lol at Zeus hitting him putting him on deaths door, being a bad thing somehow. A Skyfather beat the shit out of him and he still survived longer than any other hero would, as confirmed by the writer himself, it's amazing the lengths you will go to discredit a fictional character you dont like. Immortal Hulks current showings and mere existence alone must be keeping you up at night lol.

Your hate boner for Hulk only exposes your ineptitude on this forum.

Show me Hulk surviving that moment ?, oh wait you Hulk fanatics can't as nothing was shown to have survived on panel.

Zeus is almost featless compared to other skyfathers and show where it stated Hulk lasted longer than any other hero since the meteor that impacted the planet would've hit way harder than Zeus hit Hulk since the sheer power of it generated temperatures way out side Hulk's ability to tank and it's estimated as "A major impact event releases the energy of several million nuclear weapons detonating simultaneously" so show me Hulk tanking anything remotely similar to that.

I don't hate the Hulk just the fanatics,who place him on levels where he certainly isn't.

Ok Hulk hating fanatic, show me a moment of him dying to the explosion then? Oh wait you can't show that either, because neither were shown conclusively you inept petulant child and only you are making concrete answers here while I told you it's an assumption either way, as in either scenario is plausible.

Which is irrelevant since his feat was stomping the shit out of Hulk, more than anyone else has up to that point.

8. Some readers weren't too happy with the Hulk getting beaten up by Zeus. Any comments about that battle?

I think it’s important for every character to have a limit. That was a story about the Hulk going too far. No matter how strong you are, even if you’re the strongest mortal on the planet, you can’t force the hand of God. On another level, that story was all about the Hulk going for a shortcut. He wanted

That being said, no one on Earth could have done as well as the Hulk did in that fight.

Hulk tanked heats that could melt primary adamantium, he literally survived on a exploding planet which has way more heat than millions of nuclear weapons exploding, heroes constantly fly through Suns that don't have the heat of millions but billions of nuclear blasts going at the same time, even your pathetic Gladiator flew through a star and Hulk is more durable and resistant to heat than him or most other heroes.

Hulk already tanked a punch from Skaar that had 100 trillions of tons of force behind it and he smiled it off.

This is the major problem with you, you are too far gone to be anything approaching a normal debater, to you not only are all Hulk fans here fanatcis but everyone in this thread is a fanatic Hulk fan, even those that don't like Hulk like darkhoudini but are still LAUGHING at what you said.

Do not even PRETEND for a SECOND that you do not hate the character, it's so blatantly obvious you think current Namor can beat current Hulk is that opinion of yours somehow the fault of "Hulk fanatics" or is it just your obvious hatred and lowballing of the character that even the biggest Namor expert and fan on this site had to disagree with you there. There is no help for you, you are far too gone, far too biased and everyone around you is a fanatic, only you know the real truth about everything. I have exposed you on this site far too many times especially with your hypocrisy and double think like making a big deal of Hulk not hurting WM even though the guy was vomiting blood constantly, but throwing a hissy fit trying to prove She-Hulk hurt Hulk a lot by giving him a bloody lip. God you are beyond pathetic.

Here is an exercise that can maybe cure you, find threads of mismatches like Hulk vs Deadpool and practice saying "Hulk wins" in them, eventually you will work your way up to saying Hulk wins against some mid-tiers and maybe, just maybe even some high-tiers. And hopefully you can cure that Hulkphobia you have.

Show me Hulk in space after the planet exploded alive since nothing was shown to have survived so it's up to you to prove he lived on panel.

Quoting the writer and nothing on panel so it's absolutely worthless and devoid of any point; try better next time with something on panel.

Gladiator flew through a star and Hulk is more durable and resistant to heat than him

Show me one feat of Hulk flying through a sun of any type or anything related to that level since we know Hulk will never tank anything on that level or the moment Gladiator tanked half a solar system explosion without harm.

Hulk already tanked a punch from Skaar that had 100 trillions of tons of force behind it and he smiled it off.

Still couldn't from Zeus or from anyone else who hasn't hit Hulk at that level yet still harmed him lol.

This is the major problem with you, you are too far gone to be anything approaching a normal debater, to you not only are all Hulk fans here fanatcis but everyone in this thread is a fanatic Hulk fan, even those that don't like Hulk like darkhoudini but are still LAUGHING at what you said.

Mr Fantastic would be envious of that reach.

Do not even PRETEND for a SECOND that you do not hate the character, it's so blatantly obvious you think current Namor can beat current Hulk is that opinion of yours somehow the fault of "Hulk fanatics" or is it just your obvious hatred and lowballing of the character that even the biggest Namor expert and fan on this site had to disagree with you there. There is no help for you, you are far too gone, far too biased and everyone around you is a fanatic, only you know the real truth about everything. I have exposed you on this site far too many times especially with your hypocrisy and double think like making a big deal of Hulk not hurting WM even though the guy was vomiting blood constantly, but throwing a hissy fit trying to prove She-Hulk hurt Hulk a lot by giving him a bloody lip. God you are beyond pathetic.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha why would i hate a fictional character as that's stupid and doesn't make sense but what can we expect from a fanatic, Exposed my hypocrisy like how i destroyed your weak arguments in numerous threads that the majority of replies sided with me over you as you are the one constantly low balling in every thread vs Hulk as i bet you'd say Immortal Hulk would beat Zeus too.

#55 Posted by Mister_Surreal (9160 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets slaughtered at 4.

#56 Posted by destinyman75 (13955 posts) - - Show Bio

Dies last two

#57 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan:

Show me Hulk in space after the planet exploded alive since nothing was shown to have survived so it's up to you to prove he lived on panel.

Quoting the writer and nothing on panel so it's absolutely worthless and devoid of any point; try better next time with something on panel.

Show proof that he was dead, since after the explosion the focus was not on Hulk but Cho, Sophia and Umar. Again you run into the same problem. Show me the moment Hulk died like the comic showed everyone else dying and getting incinerated.

Writers words > your words, cry more.

Show me one feat of Hulk flying through a sun of any type or anything related to that level since we know Hulk will never tank anything on that level or the moment Gladiator tanked half a solar system explosion without harm.

How can i show you a feat of Hulk flying though a Sun when Hulk can't fly? LOL. Gladiator can't even tank a clash with Colossus, not only is Hulk better at tanking things compared to Gladiator, he completely ignored Living Lightning that Gladiator, couldn't, he tanked a beating from Annhilus better than Gladiator could, he would tank anything Gladiator can and then some. Tanking quantum molders that can melt primary adamantium is better heat resistance feat than anything Gladiator could ever achieve.

Still couldn't from Zeus or from anyone else who hasn't hit Hulk at that level yet still harmed him lol.

Who has hit Hulk on that level and harmed him? You mean bloody lips and superficial damage like that? LOL. Zeus is a Skyfather that if we replaced any other hero there would have died to him, Gladiator would have probably died to Zeus from the first hit, given how weak he is compared to Hulk.

Mr Fantastic would be envious of that reach.

You came in this thread calling everyone Hulk fanatics, people that aren't even Hulk fans like i pointed out are laughing at the things you said, where is the reach? Prove me wrong, show me a Hulk fan here that isn't a Hulk fanatic? Or is everyone 100% a Hulk fanatic?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha why would i hate a fictional character as that's stupid and doesn't make sense but what can we expect from a fanatic, Exposed my hypocrisy like how i destroyed your weak arguments in numerous threads that the majority of replies sided with me over you as you are the one constantly low balling in every thread vs Hulk as i bet you'd say Immortal Hulk would beat Zeus too.

You need more "haha" to mask you being upset, doesn't quite cut it. Probably because you have been slapped one too many times by that characters fanbase, probably because you can't stand that character winning match ups you don't want him to win, probably because everyone on the site thinks he is way above your favorite, etc.... It's pretty obvious you hate him, show me one time you sided with Hulk? I mean when Immortal Hulk came out everyone was impressed with how he has been doing, only you tried to lowball and focus on anything negative about him, which led us to that beautiful self own with WonderMan and She-Hulk, you even went as far as to say Namor would beat him when even a Namor fan and expert had to correct you on it, but you don't hate the Hulk? LOL, do you honestly think you are fooling anyone even for a moment here? Your Dunning-Kruger effect is going into full swing once again. I have literally made you rage quit in several threads, we even did the comparison of people who sided more with who and people have literally sided more with me in a thread than with you and that made you upset, nobody actually sided with you, the one thread where you count people siding with you is people who comment on the character and have nothing to say about you and me talking in that thread, that's how pathetic you are, you count those people as siding with you lol, want me to pull up that thread were people directly stated to be siding with me or would that hurt your fee-fees too much again? Here is how much of a fanatic you are, just more proof, not only would Immortal Hulk lose to Zeus, he would get obliterated, there goes your bet, but just keep having those assumptions you do, it in not way proves that you have an axe to grind with Hulk and his fans and that you are totally not biased here at all.

Stay mad, stay owned.

#58 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: Show proof that he was dead, since after the explosion the focus was not on Hulk but Cho, Sophia and Umar. Again you run into the same problem.

Can't prove a negative as it's on you to prove he lived and since you can't and the story heavy implies they all died.

Writers words > your words, cry more.

What's on panel > Writers words > Your tears.

How can i show you a feat of Hulk flying though a Sun when Hulk can't fly through a Sun genius? LOL. Gladiator can't even tank a clash with Colossus, not only is Hulk better at tanking things compared to Gladiator, he tanked Living Lightning Gladiator, couldn't, he tanked a beating from Annhilus better than Gladiator could, he would tank anything Gladiator can and then some. Tanking quantum molders that can melt primary adamantium is better heat resistance feat than anything Gladiator could ever achieve.

You stated Hulk could tank it so prove Hulk can go through a sun that was one million miles wide without dying, i'll wait since Hulk has no feat even close to that and never will.

Who has hit Hulk on that level and harmed him? You mean bloody lips and superficial damage like that? LOL. Zeus is a Skyfather that if we replaced any other hero there would have died to him, Gladiator would have probably died to Zeus from the first hit, given how weak he is compared to Hulk.

Tyrant had to use 5 attacks to drop Gladiator and he has greater feats than Zeus on panel so keep failing as we're so used to it.

You came in this thread calling everyone Hulk fanatics, people that aren't even Hulk fans like i pointed out are laughing at the things you said, where is the reach? Prove me wrong, show me a Hulk fan here that isn't a Hulk fanatic? Or is everyone 100% a Hulk fanatic?

Never happened as i said i dislike Hulk Fanatics who place Hulk on a level it isn't at as no where in that comment does it imply all Hulk fans so again keep reaching.

Probably because you have been slapped one too many times by that characters fanbase, probably because you can't stand that character winning match ups you don't want him to win,

I can't name a thread where a Hulk fan or fanatic out debated me and made the other character lose in that thread as like that Iceman vs Hulk thread more voted for Iceman or should i rub that loss in harder ?.

you even went as far as to say Namor would beat him when even a Namor fan and expert had to correct you on it, but you don't hate the Hulk? LOL

Never happened.

I have literally made you rage quit in several threads

Again never happened ever as i proved my side and you kept repeating the same empty platitudes in defense of Hulk that others had destroyed so i just had to quote them to further the damage.

he would get obliterated, there goes your bet, but just keep having those assumptions you do, it in not way proves that you have an axe to grind with Hulk and his fans and that you are totally not biased here at all.

hahaha, no as what other Hulk fan or fanatic states such nonsense as you ? can't name them or tag them; oh besides the one that made up that light speed rock throwing feat as that was hilarious since most discredited it since on panel nothing suggests it was light speed or anything close to that stupidity.

Stay mad, stay owned.

Stay salty and may your jimmies always be rustled by my posts.

#59 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Can't prove a negative as it's on you to prove he lived and since you can't and the story heavy implies they all died.

That's the problem big brain, you can't prove it either way, you are the only one making a definitive claim and not being able to prove it, i am the one saying we don't know either way. But the best part is if WH and RSH died, they died because they killed each other with their attacks which were more then powerful enough to blow up a planet indirectly, not because of the planet exploding. The story doesn't heavily imply anything either.

What's on panel > Writers words > Your tears.

Show me whats on panel that contradicts writers words? As in something that says or even suggest that someone in Hulks place would have done better? Until then stay salty.

You stated Hulk could tank it so prove Hulk can go through a sun that was one million miles wide without dying, i'll wait since Hulk has no feat even close to that and never will.

He can because weaker characters than him have and because he has tanked quantum molders that can melt primary adamantium. That's how you know you are a fanatic, when you make bold claims of "he will never do this" none of us can make any claim like that because none of us can predict or control the future, but keep proving my point. Hulk >>>>>>> Gladiator in durability IN EVERY CATEGORY.

Tyrant had to use 5 attacks to drop Gladiator and he has greater feats than Zeus on panel so keep failing as we're so used to it.

LOOOOOOOOOOL, now it's 5 attacks, you keep increasing these attacks all the time, no he 2-shot Gladiator same as everyone else. Tyrant never hit anyone there as much as Zeus hit Hulk, nor was he as brutal to them as Zeus was on Hulk were he wanted to teach Hulk a lesson intentionally and he did it with mostly restricting himself to physical attacks, Tyrant never restricted himself to anything, Hulk tanked more damage against Annhilius then Gladiator, they even made a reference to Hulk doing better, Gladiator got stunned by LL, Hulk completely ignored it, Gladiator KO'd himself in a clash with a mid-tier, he got one-shot by Throgg, he got put on his knees with 1 swing from Janes hammer while Hulk ignored her attacks, you want me to go on? Whose "we"? You have an imaginary friend in your head or something? LOL.

Never happened as i said i dislike Hulk Fanatics who place Hulk on a level it isn't at as no where in that comment does it imply all Hulk fans so again keep reaching.

Tell me who aren't Hulk fanatics here, tell me a Hulk fan on this site who isn't a fanatic or are all Hulk fans fanatic, why can't you answer that simple question? Where do Hulk fans place Hulk on a level that he doesn't belong? Above Gladiator? I have news for you not only is it a normal thing to place him on that level above poor Glads but it's a sentiment shared by most people on the site... Oh wait you are a conspiracy theorist that has claimed before that Hulk fans have brainwashed everyone and that mods are biased in Hulks favor lol, have to remind myself with the level of crazy i am dealing with here.

I can't name a thread where a Hulk fan or fanatic out debated me and made the other character lose in that thread as like that Iceman vs Hulk thread more voted for Iceman or should i rub that loss in harder ?.

I can name a few, in fact literally every thread we ever talked in. I am not even exaggerating or trying to brag here, i have lost debates but winning against you is easy since half the time you own yourself (Wonderman/She-Hulk), the other half you make definitive claims you can't prove(Hulk can't tank continent busting attacks, Hulk died in WBH). Yes more people voted for Iceman but it has nothing to do with you and me talking, should i pull up a thread that got locked because every single person picked WBH winning against 15(FIFTEEN) Gladiators, should i take credit for that outcome or is it perhaps because people already had that idea? Or should i maybe pick the Immortal Hulk vs Namor thread where again the ratio is EVERYONE voting for Hulk and only you and a DC troll voting for Namor? The Iceman Hulk thread was actually split and at least 1 person told me they changed their mind on the outcome because of my post and you can see it in that thread. Stay perpetually owned.

Never happened.

You never picked Namor over Hulk you sure?

No Caption Provided

As for the Namor fan correcting you that was my mistake, he didn't address you but the only other guy saying Namor wins, though the same response can be easily applied to you.

Again never happened ever as i proved my side and you kept repeating the same empty platitudes in defense of Hulk that others had destroyed so i just had to quote them to further the damage.

You NEVER did, that's kinda the point i owned you badly in another thread you had to rely on others and run away, also mind showing me the Hulk defense i use that others have destroyed? I can't seem to remember a single time that happening, refersh my memory for me, don't just run away again or change the subject.

hahaha, no as what other Hulk fan or fanatic states such nonsense as you ? can't name them or tag them; oh besides the one that made up that light speed rock throwing feat as that was hilarious since most discredited it since on panel nothing suggests it was light speed or anything close to that stupidity.

What nonsense do i state? That Hulk > Gladiator? That Hulk > Namor? Or do you mean me thinking that Immortal Hulk can beat Zeus something i never claimed or even thought but because you have nothing else to pin on me you made the claim that i probably hold that opinion and now that i addressed it and said IH would get stomped by Zeus, where is your apology? Where is your retraction of the statement? Pathetic, you have nothing other than to go for character assassinations. Oh you mean Ghostravage? Only the most well known and respected Hulk debater on the site. I disagree with what GR said in that thread but 1 blunder from him as opposed to the hundreds of good things and arguments he has made in favor of Hulk and other characters far outweigh the constantly dumb rhetoric that you spew about almost every character you talk on, especially those you hate with a burning passion because you got bullied by their fans too much. I think someone who believes Gladiator is a genuine planet buster, can genuinely tank half a solar system explosion and has nanosecond speed he can use willy nilly is a hundred times more stupid than that.

I told you an exercise you can do, go into a Hulk thread and say he wins against some street level character, then move to mid-tiers, then low end high-tiers and maybe one day you will be ready to say Hulk wins against characters on his level, maybe. It will take a lot of time and effort since you are too biased and hate the character too much, but there is still hope, one day you will say those infamous words "Hulk wins".

Stay salty and may your jimmies always be rustled by my posts.

I've said this several times before and i will say it again, without you i would be extremely bored on this site, because owning you is my favorite past time here, that's why i am ALWAYS replying to you and you are ALWAYS running away in the end and that's why whenever i see you in a Hulk thread i am sure to tag you. And let this be a reminder, no matter how hard you run and pretend i am not there, i will ALWAYS be there, i will always be your boogeyman, stay made, stay owned.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#60 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7339 posts) - - Show Bio

Still stops at 4.

#61 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: That's the problem big brain, you can't prove it either way, you are the only one making a definitive claim and not being able to prove it, i am the one saying we don't know either way. But the best part is if they all died, they died because they killed each other with their attacks, not because of the planet exploding. The story doesn't heavily imply anything either.

Besides the whole wish them back thingy or do you forget that part as that heavy implies death.

Show me whats on panel that contradicts writers words? As in something that says or even suggest that someone in Hulks place would have done better? Until then stay salty.

Thor has already done better so have other Avengers or are you forgetting that ?.

He can because weaker characters than him have and because he has tanked quantum molders that can melt primary adamantium. That's how you know you are a fanatic, when you make bold claims of "he will never do this" none of us can make any claim like that because none of us can predict or control the future, but keep proving my point. Hulk >>>>>>> Gladiator in durability IN EVERY CATEGORY.

Gladiator flying through a red sun one hundred miles long >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk's best feat, Yikes it's that pathetic that you have to low ball a superior feat for one that doesn't even compare.

LOOOOOOOOOOL, now it's 5 attacks, you keep increasing these attacks all the time, no he 2-shot Gladiator same as everyone else. Tyrant never hit anyone there as much as Zeus hit Hulk, Hulk tanked more damage against Annhilius then Gladiator, they even made a reference to Hulk doing better, Gladiator got stunned by LL, Hulk completely ignored it, Gladiator KO'd himself in a clash with a mid-tier, he got one-shot by Throgg, he got put on his knees with 1 swing from Janes hammer while Hulk ignored her attacks, you want me to go on? Whose "we"? You have an imaginary friend in your head or something? LOL.

Hulk tanked Jane's hit while getting floored and injured by She Hulk's one punch as Hulk's inconsistently levels are amazingly high (not to mention Immortal Hulk being harmed by a featless character in the last issue or two lol), I know it's hard for you to count but it's 4/5 depending on that last bit but it doesn't change the fact that Tyrant is far superior to Zeus by feats on panel. Gladiator got uppercutted by Throgg but wasn't ko'd or injured so all those times i told you to see an optimist; you didn't do it well i'd recommend it again since you need your eyes tested. Hulk ran from Annihilus while Gladiator didn't while getting his confidence shaken by his wave attack iirc so your out of context posts haven't changed either which is sad and pathetic. Gladiator ko'd himself in a fight with a mid tier when ? if you're talking about the Gladiator/Colossus fight only one was ko'd and it wasn't Gladiator.

Tell me who aren't Hulk fanatics here, tell me a Hulk fan on this site who isn't a fanatic or are all Hulk fans fanatic, why can't you answer that simple question? Where do Hulk fans place Hulk on a level that he doesn't belong? Above Gladiator? I have news for you not only is it a normal thing to place him on that level above poor Glads but it's a sentiment shared by most people on the site... Oh wait you are a conspiracy theorist that has claimed before that Hulk fans have brainwashed everyone and that mods are biased in Hulks favor lol, have to remind myself with the level of crazy i am dealing with here.

I could touch this but i won't for the obvious reasons, Crazy like you getting constantly banned and still come back to this site to post up the same arguments that have failed time and time again.

I can name a few, in fact literally every thread we ever talked in. I am not even exaggerating or trying to brag here, i have lost debates but winning against you is easy since half the time you own yourself (Wonderman/She-Hulk), the other half you make definitive claims you can't prove(Hulk can't tank continent busting attacks, Hulk died in WBH). Yes more people voted for Iceman but it has nothing to do with you and me talking, should i pull up a thread that got locked because every single person picked WBH winning against 15(FIFTEEN) Gladiators, should i take credit for that outcome or is it perhaps because people already had that idea? Or should i maybe pick the Immortal Hulk vs Namor thread where again the ratio is EVERYONE voting for Hulk and only you and a DC troll voting for Namor? The Iceman Hulk thread was actually split and at least 1 person told me they changed their mind on the outcome because of my post and you can see it in that thread. Stay perpetually owned.

I know why the 15 Gladiators vs World breaker got locked and i predicted why too hence why my comment above, My post in that Iceman vs Hulk thread started the wave of Iceman votes yours only managed a few Hulk votes but still couldn't do enough to sway any one by your lackbuster debating skills. Dc trolls hrmm is someone crazy by thinking anyone who doesn't vote or think the same as you is a troll, Hrmm sounds crazy to me.

You never picked Namor over Hulk you sure?

Apparently you can't read or should i recommend an eye test again ?

As for the Namor fan correcting you that was my mistake, he didn't address you but the only other guy saying Namor wins, though the same response can be easily applied to you.

yet again i was right, it never happened HAHAHAHAHA.

You NEVER did, that's kinda the point i owned you badly in another thread you had to rely on others and run away, also mind showing me the Hulk defense i use that others have destroyed? I can't seem to remember a single time that happening, refersh my memory for me, don't just run away again or change the subject.

I never ran and another user furthered my point and absolutely destroyed your weak argument hence why i was no longer required in your embarrassment.

What nonsense do i state? That Hulk > Gladaitor? That Hulk > Namor? Or do you mean me thinking that Immortal Hulk can beat Zeus something i never claimed or even thought but because you have nothing else to pin on me you made the claim that i probably hold that opinion and now that i adressed it and said IH would get stomped by Zeus, where is your apology? Where is your retraction of the statement? Pathetic, you have nothing other than to go for character assassinations. Oh you mean Ghostravage? Only the most well known and respected Hulk debater on the site. I think someone who believes Gladiator is a planet buster, can genuinely tank half a solar system explosion and has nanosecond speed is a hundred times more stupid than that.

That Hulk or any other Hulk would ever be able to defeat Iceman as that was complete nonsense for starters, No i was making fun of you by implying you'd say any Hulk would beat Zeus as i thought that was plainly clear lol. The funniest part is Gladiator by feats is a planet buster, who can tank half a solar system explosion and go can well beyond nano-seconds but unlike Hulk he actually has those feats on panel since none had to be made up by a user, Ouch hope that didn't hurt too much.

#62 Posted by Supermanthor (16394 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Thedailybagel (12735 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Supermanthor (16394 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by LJayG (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk dies at 4 and 5

#66 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

I can't stop laughing as Cannonballs moment happened once for plot and that punch from Gladiator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk's slap.

that moment when Gladiator got stunned due to sneak attack after he had beaten Eric Thor ,again weak comparison.

Gladiator dominated and even World war Hulk admitted before that amp Colossus would've been a nice/decent match for him.

Already covered this but your lack of reading skills doesn't surprise me as Annihilus weakened Gladiator before they even fought while Hulk fled for his life.

Post the context not out of context scans for your ignorant agenda.

#67 Posted by Thedailybagel (12735 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Aqualion0 (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the salt fest begin.

#69 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Besides the whole wish them back thingy or do you forget that part as that heavy implies death.

So what you are saying is Hulk WISHED to die? And didn't die because of the power of the attack but because of the wish? Oh i see, so Hulk only died because he wished it so.

Thor has already done better so have other Avengers or are you forgetting that ?.

Thor has fought Zeus mostly over lightning control he didn't take a physical beating from him like Hulk did. In fact Zeus has outright one-shot every Avenger including Thor on with an AOE.

Was that the part they did better against him? Or maybe the other time where he outright ignored all of their attacks

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Thor coudln't even harm him with a single attack

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

So where did they exactly do better?

Gladiator flying through a red sun one hundred miles long >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk's best feat, Yikes it's that pathetic that you have to low ball a superior feat for one that doesn't even compare.

Hulks average feats > Gladiators best feat. Flying through stars is not even an impressive feat, Young Nova has literally flown threw one and he is a mid tier, Thor has had entire casual conversations inside a star and he has shown in direct comparison next to Hulk, not to be as durable as him.

Gladiator has failed in direct comparison in terms of durability to Hulk as well

Hulk did more damage, tanked more damage and lasted longer to the point where Annhilius notes this.

His fight with Gladiator

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

His fight with Hulk

The latest comparison between Hulk completely ignoring LL and his all out attack

No Caption Provided

And Gladiator getting stunned by LL to the point where he got bitchslapped by Eirc Masterson an inferior Thor

No Caption Provided

I do love these direct comparissons considering they show best just how much of a differnece there is between Hulk and Gladiator and that's just durability, Hulk has embarrassed Gladiator in every comparissons from their fights with Canonball, to the fights with Heimdall, to Jane Thor, to Annhilius, to Colossus, to pretty much everyone we can compare them, Gladiator has always come short.

Hulk tanked Jane's hit while getting floored and injured by She Hulk's one punch as Hulk's inconsistently levels are amazingly high (not to mention Immortal Hulk being harmed by a featless character in the last issue or two lol), I know it's hard for you to count but it's 4/5 depending on that last bit but it doesn't change the fact that Tyrant is far superior to Zeus by feats on panel. Gladiator got uppercutted by Throgg but wasn't ko'd or injured so all those times i told you to see an optimist; you didn't do it well i'd recommend it again since you need your eyes tested. Hulk ran from Annihilus while Gladiator didn't while getting his confidence shaken by his wave attack iirc so your out of context posts haven't changed either which is sad and pathetic. Gladiator ko'd himself in a fight with a mid tier when ? if you're talking about the Gladiator/Colossus fight only one was ko'd and it wasn't Gladiator.

Yes because She-Hulk jumped him from behind with a surprise attack and all she did was draw blood from his lips and proceeded to get one-shot several miles away, the fact that you still try to spin this so hard as it being somehow a weak showing or an inconsistency for this Hulk is still hilarious to me. What featless character has Hulk been harmed by in the last issue or two? Was it an amped Absorbing man who was further amped by draining and weakening Hulk that Hulk while weakened managed to rip his spine out and force him to run away? Or was it Red Hulk, who a weakened and drained Hulk literally tore in half? It's actually only 2, you are trying to inflate it by prescribing hits that aren't hits on Gladiator. And Tyrant still 2-shot Gladiator into unconsciousness while Hulk went through all the Olympian gods, hot hit by Zeus himself 7 times got chained for several days only to be eaten over and over by vultures and still was conscious through it all. Gladiator got more then likely KO'd by Throgg since he didn't give pursuit and wasn't seen again, getting owned by a frog Thor lol. Yea Hulk ran because that was dumb Hulk who couldn't figure out that Annhilius was using a fear attack on him, yet he still stood his ground in the end and did better in every way against him while Gladiator shrugged off the fear attack and still got stomped to the point where Annhilius even comments that Hulk was more of a challenge. Yea he KO'd himself with Colossus and no matter how much you deny this, it wont change the fact that it happened, either that or it took Gladiator several minutes to dig himself out of a rubble of an ancient building, pick your poison, either way it doesn't look good for your or poor Glads.

I could touch this but i won't for the obvious reasons, Crazy like you getting constantly banned and still come back to this site to post up the same arguments that have failed time and time again.

Nice deflection, i guess this is your go to answer now when you get cornered and can't come up with the proper answers when you are asked. The fact still remains that you can't answer a simple question with naming a single fan that isn't a Hulk fanatic and you are still embarrassed by the fact that you said Hulk fans brainweashed everyone on this site and mods are biased in favor of Hulk lol, good job Alex Jones. Yea i got banend a bunch of times and yet remarkably i still command more respect on this site then you do and you have been here 2-3 times longer than me. If my arguments fail time and time again, imagine how crappy yours are.

I know why the 15 Gladiators vs World breaker got locked and i predicted why too hence why my comment above, My post in that Iceman vs Hulk thread started the wave of Iceman votes yours only managed a few Hulk votes but still couldn't do enough to sway any one by your lackbuster debating skills. Dc trolls hrmm is someone crazy by thinking anyone who doesn't vote or think the same as you is a troll, Hrmm sounds crazy to me.

Yea it's because "biased Hulk mods" LOOOOL. Conspiracy nut job, coming up with nonsense unsupported accusations solely because he got butthurt over a bunch of Gladiators losing in a mismatch against Hulk. What influx of votes? The thread was already 8 pages long before you and me started "debating" and after that it only got a few more votes and the only reason it got to page 9 is because you and me since we had by far the most posts, there lol "influx of posts". You know what's funny though, Iceman has been favored over Hulk for years and you have nothing to do with that fact yet my post still managed to sway some people to Hulk side in a highly unfavorable match up, who did you sway in the Namor vs Hulk thread? Or Gladiators vs Hulk thread? Or any other thread for that matter? No, not DC trollS, just one DC troll that is famous for voting only for DC characters and hates the Hulk just as much as you do, termiteone4ever this is hardly a secret on this site, no obviously people can vote different from me and i am good friends on this site with people i constantly disagree with, but they aren't trolls and they aren't perpetually butthurt over 1 single fictional character on this site. Not as crazy as saying Hulk fans brainwashed everyone on the forums and mods are biased towards Hulk, 2 claims on their own sound crazy but are even further crazy by the fact that they aren't substantiate by any proof.

Apparently you can't read or should i recommend an eye test again ?

Apparently you are dumb as ever, but at this point in your life, no tests are gonna help you with that. Keep denying the obvious even though there is screenshot proof of it.

yet again i was right, it never happened HAHAHAHAHA.

LOL, damn you sound so happy for being right for the first time in your life, i guess i should let you be right more times, even though you were right about a completely meaningless thing as in the Namor fan/expert adressed someone else saying Namor wins and not you, even though everything he said can also be directed towards you. But damn i actually feel sorry for you, did you reach an orgasm there or something? Imagine the difference between you and me when i can admit to being wrong, yet you can't when there is even physical evidence of you being wrong.

I never ran and another user furthered my point and absolutely destroyed your weak argument hence why i was no longer required in your embarrassment.

You always run away, yes that's why that user never responded back after i responded to him because he got so embarrassed since he got one detail massively wrong that i pointed out, maybe go back to that thread and check it out, you will see what i mean.

That Hulk or any other Hulk would ever be able to defeat Iceman as that was complete nonsense for starters, No i was making fun of you by implying you'd say any Hulk would beat Zeus as i thought that was plainly clear lol. The funniest part is Gladiator by feats is a planet buster, who can tank half a solar system explosion and go can well beyond nano-seconds but unlike Hulk he actually has those feats on panel since none had to be made up by a user, Ouch hope that didn't hurt too much.

WBH would obliterate Iceman, other Hulk versions would likely stalemate him since they can't put each other down. But that's all you got? Our disagreement on Iceman? It's not like its an opinion only held by me but also a large portion of other people, remind me again who agreed with you that Namor would beat Immortal Hulk? Show me were i implied that any Hulk would beat Zeus? You coming up with lies again, how on Earth do you think this is a good look for you, especially since i just said Hulk would get stomped by Zeus? Oh i get it, the only way you can win a debate against me is by prescribing me opinions i don't hold and then mocking those opinions i do not hold. You keep sinking lower and lower on the pathetic meter. Gladiator destroyed a dead planetoid once in his career which is as relevant as Grey Hulk destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth as in it's completely irrelevant and inconsistent with the rest of the character, a PIS/outlier feat. Gladiator that tanked half a solar system explosion is as relevant as the time Hulk tanked a universal busting attack, as in it's complete PIS/outlier feat(not to mention it wasn't even 616 Gladiator who tanked it), Gladiator reacting in nano-second is as relevant as the time Hulk tagged Surfer as he was blitzing across a solar system, as in it's completely irrelevant and a PIS/outlier feat. Why would i be hurt by you baby? I already told you, talking to you and dunking on you regularly brings me endless pleasure, stay mad, stay owned.

#70 Edited by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan:

ignorant agenda.

Pot meet Kettle.

I'd ask what's my agenda since not once did i post up anything out of context to serve a purpose or to mislead like you did or like multiple account guy above. I stated a fact Hulk hasn't taken anything on the level of round 1 as it's kill anyone who isn't a skyfather instantly.

#72 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Hey, hey big brains, your "debate" here is with me, stay focused i am not done slapping you around just, post your response quickly, i am currently in the mood.

Funny how you mention "plot" when it's convenient for you.

Funny how you mention it was a sneak attack, but don't mention it against She Hulk punching Hulk.

Yea funny how Hulk mentioned Colossus would be a decent match for him back in the day(as in the past) but now he gets crushed by him, how far Hulk has come.

Gladiator was not weakened as he literally shrugged off the fear effects on panel, he literally states how he is fully confident he will beat Annhilius and yet even a Hulk scared of Annhilius did more damage against him, tanked more attacks and overall lasted longer.

Imagine you whining about out of context stuff and agendas, the irony is self imploding.

"Mr Namor beats Immortal Hulk", but no agenda lol, not only is your entire point here an agenda you are trying to push against Hulk in particular, but you even moved into the realm of conspiracy theories.

Sit down.

@hellionvulcan said:
@thedailybagel said:

@hellionvulcan:

ignorant agenda.

Pot meet Kettle.

I'd ask what's my agenda since not once did i post up anything out of context to serve a purpose or to mislead like you did or like multiple account guy above. I stated a fact Hulk hasn't taken anything on the level of round 1 as it's kill anyone who isn't a skyfather instantly.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, the meteor that wiped out the dinasours would kill anyone short of Skyfather instantly. This... I actually haven't heard anything this stupid.... possibly ever...

This is too easy, at this point i feel like i am bulling someone with special needs.

#73 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: You forgot one more comparison that really rustles them jimmies.

Gladiator trying to get past Heimdall vs Hulk trying to get past him.

No Caption Provided

LOL

Imagine how weak a character must be when a galaxy long speed blitz can't even take out a mid-tier, of course a slap from Hulk is more devastating than a punch from Gladiator as Hulk has one-shot 2 people with a slap that Glads couldn't with a serious punch.

#74 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid:So what you are saying is Hulk WISHED to die? And didn't die because of the power of the attack but because of the wish? Oh i see, so Hulk only died because he wished it so.

Prove the wish killed him since it'd need to be stated on panel and not just your assumption.

Thor has fought Zeus mostly over linting control he didn't tank a physical beating from him. In fact Zeus has outright one-shot every Avenger including Thor on with an AOE.

Thor took many hits and wasn't on death's doorstep instantly like the Hulk was as he was able to keep fighting and even got some attacks in without resorting to a cheap shot.

Hulks average feats > Gladiators best feat. Flying through stars is not even an impressive feat, Young Nova has literally flown threw one and he is a mid tier, Thor has had entire casual conversations inside a star and he has shown in direct comparison next to Hulk, not to be as durable as him.

Well do the one thing you keep goal shifting on and post up Hulk's feat that is superior to Gladiator flying through a red sun;so either post it or admit he doesn't have it.

Hulk did more damage, tanked more damage and lasted longer to the point where Annhilius notes this.

Because Annihilus weakened Gladiator before they even fought which is clearly shown on panel or do i need to post it up as we have had this discussion before.

Hulk tanked a shot from a weakened and tired Living Lighting while Gladiator got hit by a fresh and ready to sneak attack one, wow the difference is staggering.

I do love these direct comparissons considering they show best just how much of a differnece there is between Hulk and Gladiator and that's just durability, Hulk has embarrassed Gladiator in every comparissons from their fights with Canonball, to the fights with Heimdall, to Jane Thor, to Annhilius, to Colossus, to pretty much everyone we can compare them, Gladiator has always come short.

Your grammar is trash and Hulk got dropped by Heimdall with one attack and Hulk had to bfr him while Gladiator got hit once by him and mauled him near to death, Gladiator performed far superior. a Young Colossus already ko'd Hulk or as you stated "Playing Possum" while Colossus has never ko'd or harmed Gladiator ever, Gladiator superior yet again. It took an amp'd Hulk to beat Colossus while Gladiator never needed an amp to beat him nor will he ever need one either.

Yes because She-Hulk jumped him from behind with a surprise attack and all she did was draw blood from his lips and proceeded to get one-shot several miles away, the fact that you still try to spin this so hard as it being somehow a weak showing or an inconsistency for this Hulk is still hilarious to me. What featless character has Hulk been harmed by in the last issue or two? Was it an amped Absorbing man who was further amped by draining and weakening Hulk that Hulk while weakened managed to rip his spine out and force him to run away? Or was it Red Hulk, who a weakened and drained Hulk literally tore in half? It's actually only 2, you are trying to inflate it by prescribing hits that aren't hits on Gladiator. And Tyrant still 2-shot Gladiator into unconsciousness while Hulk went through all the Olympian gods, hot hit by Zeus himself 7 times got chained for several days only to be eaten over and over by vultures and still was conscious through it all. Gladiator got more then likely KO'd by Throgg since he didn't give pursuit and wasn't seen again, getting owned by a frog Thor lol. Yea Hulk ran because that was dumb Hulk who couldn't figure out that Annhilius was using a fear attack on him, yet he still stood his ground in the end and did better in every way against him while Gladiator shrugged off the fear attack and still got stomped to the point where Annhilius even comments that Hulk was more of a challenge. Yea he KO'd himself with Colossus and no matter how much you deny this, it wont change the fact that it happened, either that or it took Gladiator several minutes to dig himself out of a rubble of an ancient building, pick your poison, either way it doesn't look good for your or poor Glads.

Here you go as a featless character injured the Immortal Hulk lol.

Gladiator got more then likely KO'd by Throgg since he didn't give pursuit and wasn't seen again

Assumptions yet again as issues earlier Gladiator was tanking three dead Gods attacking him without harm so that must hurt your feelings.

Hulk ran because that was dumb Hulk who couldn't figure out that Annhilius was using a fear attack on him

I was right yet again.

yet he still stood his ground in the end and did better in every way against him while Gladiator shrugged off the fear attack and still got stomped to the point where Annhilius even comments that Hulk was more of a challenge.

Because he fled to get over the fear effect while Gladiator Blitzed Annihilus and since he was weakened he got beat down.

he KO'd himself with Colossus and no matter how much you deny this, it wont change the fact that it happened, either that or it took Gladiator several minutes to dig himself out of a rubble of an ancient building, pick your poison, either way it doesn't look good for your or poor Glads.

Still waiting for the Gladiator was ko'd part since it's never implied or stated on panel but rather your hatred of the character to blatantly lie about Gladiator being ko'd as well.

Yea it's because "biased Hulk mods" LOOOOL. Conspiracy nut job, coming up with nonsense unsupported accusations solely because he got butthurt over a bunch of Gladiators losing in a mismatch against Hulk. What influx of votes? The thread was already 8 pages long before you and me started "debating" and after that it only got a few more votes and the only reason it got to page 9 is because you and me since we had by far the most posts, there lol "influx of posts". You know what's funny though, Iceman has been favored over Hulk for years and you have nothing to do with that fact yet my post still managed to sway some people to Hulk side in a highly unfavorable match up, who did you sway in the Namor vs Hulk thread? Or Gladiators vs Hulk thread? Or any other thread for that matter? No, not DC trollS, just one DC troll that is famous for voting only for DC characters and hates the Hulk just as much as you do, termiteone4ever this is hardly a secret on this site, no obviously people can vote different from me and i am good friends on this site with people i constantly disagree with, but they aren't trolls and they aren't perpetually butthurt over 1 single fictional character on this site. Not as crazy as saying Hulk fans brainwashed everyone on the forums and mods are biased towards Hulk, 2 claims on their own sound crazy but are even further crazy by the fact that they aren't substantiate by any proof.

It's not accusations though and that's the best part and you know it too, I said Iceman had more votes and the majority of new votes were mostly for Iceman over Hulk due to my comments and the other user debunking your posts. Who did i intend to sway in those threads as i don't recall even trying besides posting up context when users such as yourself posted out of context to low ball or lie about certain things like the other user did above. Show me where i ever stated to hate the Hulk that's all you have to do is find one post as i despise some of his fanbase for posting things similar to you but that's it as i chat to who like the Hulk and i have no issues with them.

Apparently you are dumb as ever, but at this point in your life, no tests are gonna help you with that. Keep denying the obvious even though there is screenshot proof of it.

Said by the person who thought the so called "Namor expert" posted towards me as you need to get those eyes checked badly.

LOL, damn you sound so happy for being right for the first time in your life, i guess i should let you be right more times, even though you were right about a completely meaningless thing as in the Namor fan/expert adressed someone else saying Namor wins and not you, even though everything he said can also be directed towards you. But damn i actually feel sorry for you, did you reach an orgasm there or something? Imagine the difference between you and me when i can admit to being wrong, yet you can't when there is even physical evidence of you being wrong.

When you can't admit you were wrong, you post something like that lol.

You always run away, yes that's why that user never responded back after i responded to him because he got so embarrassed since he got one detail massively wrong that i pointed out, maybe go back to that thread and check it out, you will see what i mean.

Or maybe what you posted didn't debunk or prove he got anything wrong since you're well known for taking things out of context.

WBH would obliterate Iceman, other Hulk versions would likely stalemate him since they can't put each other down. But that's all you got? Our disagreement on Iceman? It's not like its an opinion only held by me but also a large portion of other people, remind me again who agreed with you that Namor would beat Immortal Hulk? Show me were i implied that any Hulk would beat Zeus? You coming up with lies again, how on Earth do you think this is a good look for you, especially since i just said Hulk would get stomped by Zeus? Oh i get it, the only way you can win a debate against me is by prescribing me opinions i don't hold and then mocking those opinions i do not hold. You keep sinking lower and lower on the pathetic meter. Gladiator destroyed a dead planetoid once in his career which is as relevant as Grey Hulk destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth as in it's completely irrelevant and inconsistent with the rest of the character, a PIS/outlier feat. Gladiator that tanked half a solar system explosion is as relevant as the time Hulk tanked a universal busting attack, as in it's complete PIS/outlier feat(not to mention it wasn't even 616 Gladiator who tanked it), Gladiator reacting in nano-second is as relevant as the time Hulk tagged Surfer as he was blitzing across a solar system, as in it's completely irrelevant and a PIS/outlier feat. Why would i be hurt by you baby? I already told you, talking to you and dunking on you regularly brings me endless pleasure, stay mad, stay owned.

How would World Breaker obliterate God Iceman or Iceman operating at a high level ? as it's not possible considering the things Iceman can do to Hulk to instantly murder him even from the other side of the planet. Show me were i implied that any Hulk would beat Zeus? You coming up with lies again - that part was a joke to imply you're so mindless that you'd say Hulk would win no matter what as i explained it already it was to make fun of you or do i need to state that more often ?. Gladiator destroyed a planet the largest one shown on panel or as you stated before Writer > or does that not apply to you ? when it comes to lowballing his feats. The Gladiator that tanked a half a solar system explosion was indeed 616 Gladiator https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_249 as u may be thinking of the Gladiator during the time dilation ?.

I just want to to stock up on salt since you'll need it for when i rustled you in any other Hulk thread.

@hellionvulcan: Hey, hey doofus, your "debate" here is with me, stay focused i am not done slapping you around just, post your response quickly, chop chop.

Wait am i not allowed to school some one other than you ?, I'd prefer to ruin two at once than just you.

@hellionvulcan said:
@thedailybagel said:

@hellionvulcan:

ignorant agenda.

Pot meet Kettle.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, the meteor that wiped out the dinasours would kill anyone short of Skyfather instantly. This... I actually haven't heard anything this stupid.... possibly ever...

This is too easy, at this point i feel like i am bulling someone with special needs.

Again post up one feat of Hulk surviving anything close to the impact that wiped out the Dinosaurs just one, one punch from Zeus almost killed Hulk and some how he's meant to be able to tank something that's more powerful than millions of nuclear weapons going off simultaneously lmfao.

#75 Edited by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid said:

@thedailybagel: You forgot one more comparison that really rustles them jimmies.

Gladiator trying to get past Heimdall vs Hulk trying to get past him.

No Caption Provided

LOL

Imagine how weak a character must be when a galaxy long speed blitz can't even take out a mid-tier, of course a slap from Hulk is more devastating than a punch from Gladiator as Hulk has one-shot 2 people with a slap that Glads couldn't with a serious punch.

Why leave out the part where Heimdall dropped the Hulk with one attack ? as Heimdall couldn't drop Gladiator with one attack hahahahahaha.

#76 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Prove the wish killed him since it'd need to be stated on panel and not just your assumption.

I mean he wished it to happen right? So you are willing to declare that Hulk 100% died based on it being "implied" but when it's stated that he WISHES to die, you wont accept that the wished killed him? How are you this ass backwards and constantly self owning yourself?

Thor took many hits and wasn't on death's doorstep instantly like the Hulk was as he was able to keep fighting and even got some attacks in without resorting to a cheap shot.

He didn't take as many hits as Hulk and Hulk was not on deaths doorstep instantly he was literally chained FOR DAYS on mt. Olympus before the others came and rescued him. Thor also got one-shotted with the rest of the Avengers when Zeus had enough of their nonsense.

Well do the one thing you keep goal shifting on and post up Hulk's feat that is superior to Gladiator flying through a red sun;so either post it or admit he doesn't have it.

He tanked quantum molder that can melt primary adamantium, that's literally superior to anything Gladiator has tanked as he clearly is nowhere near primary adamantium.

The fact that Hulk is more durable to Gladiator is evident also by the fact that Gladiator has failed in EVERY SINGLE direct comparison to Hulk.

Because Annihilus weakened Gladiator before they even fought which is clearly shown on panel or do i need to post it up as we have had this discussion before.

He didn't, i already debunked this dumb notion from you and i will do so again

Gladiator got hit by the fear attack as did everyone else, but he figures out it's Annhilius trick and literally shrugs it off and says it wont deter him away

No Caption Provided

He then engages Annhilius with full confidence saying that no matter how big or monstrous Annhilius becomes he will always fall to Gladiators might

No Caption Provided

Gladiator proceeds to get the shit kicked out of him with NO MENTION of him being low on confidence, or weakened by either the narration, Gladiator, Annhilius or even Thanos later on when he finds him all beat up.

So this nonsense about Glaidator being weakened is nothing more but a mere fantasy and excuse you tell yourself before you got to sleep to justify why Gladiator got his ass beat for the 26th time this particular week, since this seems a be a trend for him nowadays.

Hulk tanked a shot from a weakened and tired Living Lighting while Gladiator got hit by a fresh and ready to sneak attack one, wow the difference is staggering.

Another assertion without anything to back it up, show me where LL was weakened or tired? As Living Lightning wasn't in the sick bay when Hulk attacked and wasn't injured or weakened during any time prior to this, only Canonball and Quicksilver were

No Caption Provided

So yet another bold face lie made up from you, that i just exposed, i love the desperation you have right now, it makes you more and more ridiculous to everyone else, please make up more lies and excuses to justify why Gladiator sucks ass and Hulk doesn't.

Your grammar is trash and Hulk got dropped by Heimdall with one attack and Hulk had to bfr him while Gladiator got hit once by him and mauled him near to death, Gladiator performed far superior. a Young Colossus already ko'd Hulk or as you stated "Playing Possum" while Colossus has never ko'd or harmed Gladiator ever, Gladiator superior yet again. It took an amp'd Hulk to beat Colossus while Gladiator never needed an amp to beat him nor will he ever need one either.

Your argumentation's are trash. You make my job so easier for me, yet another bold face lie. Let me post the entire thing

Hulk got hit by Heimdall once and it literally did nothing to him, show me where it dropped him? Why all the lies?

No Caption Provided

Gladiator hit Heimdall with a galaxy wide blitz and couldn't even take him out, his HV was blocked and walked through by Heimdall and he got a fist full of a rainbow bridge to his face that made him bleed, then he proceeded to struggle to overcome Heimdall as is evident by the fact that once he appeared he was bleeding from his back and shoulder

No Caption Provided

God, how easy it is to own you when you do half my job for me. Colossus fought a pre-core breach Hulk and by his own admission couldn't do anything to him and got knocked out by Hulk easily

After that Hulk got weakened and dazed by Lockheeds fire for some reason which Colossus himself mentions and says that this is his only opportunity to try and take out Hulk, he surprise attacks him and relentlessly tries to keep him disoriented which at the very best only resulted in Hulk being knocked out for a few seconds

Hulk wakes up and slaps Colossus away. Let's look at Gladiator vs Colossus now

No Caption Provided

The 2 of them fight each other to a near standstill, the comic calling them both modern titans, two men of steal one irreistable force the other immovable object. And they literally go punch for punch on one another without anyone getting the upper hand there and the only thing that ends the fight as even the comic says is not the 2 of them but the ancient building falling on top of them, which after several minutes of unnatural SILENCE, Gladiator emerges as the first one to regain conscious slowly and painfully.

So to recap.

A weakened, pre-core breach Hulk vs Colossus

Round 1 - Hulk KO's Colossus with Colossus noting how his punches have no effect on Hulk

Round 2 - Colossus possibly KO's a weakened, disoriented Hulk after he fights him a second time.

Gladiator vs Colossus

Round 1 - An almost completely even fight where the 2 opponents get knocked out by a building falling on them and Gladiator waking up first after several minutes.

So Gladiator absolutely FAILS in a direct comparisson which was written by the same writer against a pre-core breach WEAKENED Hulk.

Which is evident by the fact that WWH crushed Colossus completely while Gladiator still hasn't caught up to a weakened pre-core breach Hulk, let alone the modern Hulk we have today.

LOL at thinking Hulk needed an amp to beat Colossus when a weakned one already knocked him out and beat him with Colossus noting how he has no effect on Hulk, reach harder please, lie harder your desperation is so delicious.

GET CURBSTOMPED.

Here you go as a featless character injured the Immortal Hulk lol.

He got scratched by a demon? So? LOL, could you get any more desperate. You know when you would have more of a point? If you showed that same demon failing to scratch anyone else or just failing at something, but the only thing you post is him scratching the Hulk, so that's the feat that the demon has which means he isn't featless, his feat is of someone capable of scratching the Hulk, i mean the fact that you even resort to counting scratches in the first place lol. You gotta try harder to discredit Hulk, why not mention that in the same story Hulk hurt an amped Nebulon who before his amp used to tank attacks from Defenders and Avengers? He hit him so hard in fact he bent Surfers board which actually cried out in pain from Hulk using it to hit Nebulon so hard.

Or maybe mention how a completely weakened and drained Hulk managed to rip the spine out of a Absorbing Man who was not only amped on Red Hulk juice but was amped by Immortal Hulks own gamma and all Hulk had to do to beat him into retreating was to get angry even in his weakened state

Or how about the fact that in his still weakened and drained state he managed to tear hollow Red Hulk into pieces.

You mad? Trust me you are gonna get super mad in the next 2 issues in particular.

Assumptions yet again as issues earlier Gladiator was tanking three dead Gods attacking him without harm so that must hurt your feelings.

What 3 gods? You mean those featless Asgardian fodder? The same ones Skurge was tearing up with machine guns lol. And those dead gods were mentioned to only retain some portion of their power, so not even at full power, but certainly enough for someone like Angela to one-shot dead Odin

No Caption Provided

So impressive tanking attacks from dead weakened gods that Angela can even one-shot and that Skurge can tear up with machine guns and that everyone else including Thunderstrike and Valkyrie have been beating up lol.

The fact that you think this was somehow a good feat for Gladiator tells me everything i need to know.

I was right yet again.

Nope, try again, you got lolstomped.

Because he fled to get over the fear effect while Gladiator Blitzed Annihilus and since he was weakened he got beat down.

He never fled to get over the fear effect as he never got rid of the fear effect, Pip himself explains to you that Hulk acted out like a fearful animal backed into a corner which means even with fear and no place to go the only option left is to attack, so a frightened Hulk was just as dangerous as an angry one as Annhilius learned when Hulk damaged him

Something Gladiator failed to do, like seriously how are you not dying of emberassment right now with all the things you got wronged and all the things you lied about? Did you think it would work on me? Did you think it wouldnt' get noticed? I have the scans to dunk on you all day long and all you can sit there is type gibberish with scans, no proof to back up any of the claims but don't worry i got you.

Still waiting for the Gladiator was ko'd part since it's never implied or stated on panel but rather your hatred of the character to blatantly lie about Gladiator being ko'd as well.

Tell me why Gladiator didn't chase after Throgg? Why wasn't he seen again? He got punched in the face and decided to ignore it? Even though he spent quite a lot of time COMICALLY trying to lift the hammer

But in return got hit with enough force to slap the spit right out of him, so let's say it was heavily IMPLIED he got knocked out there.

You know whats the difference between you and me? I do not like Gladiator at a character at all, he is a lazy and dumb re-imagining of Superman, but that doesn't change anything that i say about him, in the same way i hate Doomsday but i know he beats Hulk. The difference is i am not a little pansy like you and can admit when something is blatantly obvious, now keep going in threads trying to argue mid-tiers can beat Hulk but you don't have an agenda or hate the Hulk, what a coward. Be a man and own up to something for once.

It's not accusations though and that's the best part and you know it too, I said Iceman had more votes and the majority of new votes were mostly for Iceman over Hulk due to my comments and the other user debunking your posts. Who did i intend to sway in those threads as i don't recall even trying besides posting up context when users such as yourself posted out of context to low ball or lie about certain things like the other user did above. Show me where i ever stated to hate the Hulk that's all you have to do is find one post as i despise some of his fanbase for posting things similar to you but that's it as i chat to who like the Hulk and i have no issues with them.

Not an accusation?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes he had more votes but Hulk still had a lot of votes as well and can you show me who directly sided with you in that thread exactly? Stop taking credit for things you didn't do. Want me to remind you of another thread we had were people directly told you, you were getting owned by me?

No Caption Provided

I got all the receipts in the world baby.

That's a stupid thing, why would you go around saying you hate a character when you 1. Are a coward that can't admit it, 2. Would not want people to have to use it against you.

Who? WHO? Do you chat to that likes the Hulk and you have no issues with them? Tell me 1 person? Also if you don't like hate the Hulk, what can you tell me about his current series? Oh wait right, Immortal Hulk is "inconsistent" LOOOL.

Said by the person who thought the so called "Namor expert" posted towards me as you need to get those eyes checked badly.

Said by the person who can own up when he makes mistakes, while you not only do not own up to the constant mistakes you make, you are proud of them and are willing to outright lie as proven above. The Namor expert still owned the other guy for saying Namor wins and why do you put Namor expert in quotes? You doubt God_Spawn is a Namor expert? The guy has done CAV's with Namor https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-namor-god-spawn-vs-gamora-kevd4wg-1965969/ has admitted is a fan of Namor and most people know his knowledge on Namor is excellent, but i am sure you stumbling that thread like a buffoon looking to lowball Hulk and not caring about Namor as a character at all have more knowledge to say Namor wins that match up than a guy who is a fan of the character and has done CAVs with him. You absolute clown, you crack me up.

When you can't admit you were wrong, you post something like that lol.

I just admitted i was wrong about saying he scolded you? Are you also blind AND inept? Also that has nothing to do with the points we are making here about the characters, you make constant mistakes and lies but admit to none of them even when caught red handed.

Or maybe what you posted didn't debunk or prove he got anything wrong since you're well known for taking things out of context.

Well know by who? By you? LOL, if i post things out of context and get them wrong than it's EASY to debunk and dunk on me but the problem here is you are completely projecting. That's why you spend this whole time yammering useless statements without any scans and i come in to debunk everything you said with scans that reveal full context. The projection isn't gonna work, literally nobody is believing you.

How would World Breaker obliterate God Iceman or Iceman operating at a high level ? as it's not possible considering the things Iceman can do to Hulk to instantly murder him even from the other side of the planet. Show me were i implied that any Hulk would beat Zeus? You coming up with lies again - that part was a joke to imply you're so mindless that you'd say Hulk would win no matter what as i explained it already it was to make fun of you or do i need to state that more often ?. Gladiator destroyed a planet the largest one shown on panel or as you stated before Writer > or does that not apply to you ? when it comes to lowballing his feats. The Gladiator that tanked a half a solar system explosion was indeed 616 Gladiator https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_249 as u may be thinking of the Gladiator during the time dilation ?.

By incinerating him into nothing, Iceman can't exist anywhere near WBH. Iceman can't do anything to WBH, let alone instantly murder someone who blows up planets just by fighting others.

AHAHAHAHAHAH, it was a "joke" I only "joked" about saying you think Hulk can beat Zeus.... Omg... the self owns. What's the joke? The joke is suppose to be i am so mindless i would say Hulk would win against anyone even against guys like Zeus but than i completely shatter that "joke" by saying Hulk would get stomped by Zeus and by going around threads admitting other characters would beat Hulk. Now let me explain what happened, because you hate the Hulk, so much and more importantly hate me since i dunk on you regularly and make you look like a fool. You made a claim thinking i probably said somewhere in our previous debates that Hulk can beat Zeus or something or maybe you thought i overrated Immortal Hulk so much i think he can beat Zeus, but then when i went "No that's stupid i don't think that all" you went with the defense "I was just joking" LOOOOL. Damn you must be losing it hard.

It was only the largest one on panel because it was the closest one to him lol, that also doesn't tell us anything because even the largest planet there could still be tiny compared to our Earth for instance.

The Gladiator from the time dilation was from Earth 8810, not even 616 Gladiator.

No Caption Provided

I just want to to stock up on salt since you'll need it for when i rustled you in any other Hulk thread.

Oh i love the Dunning-Kruger it's getting more prevalent, you remind of that black knight from Monty Python as he gets chopped to bits yet pretends like he isn't even hurt.

Loading Video...

Literally you.

Wait am i not allowed to school some one other than you ?, I'd prefer to ruin two at once than just you.

Lol the idea that you can shool anyone else, let alone someone who is a far superior debater to you. Amazing.

What you aren't allowed is to run away like before, you are too come here until i am satisfied with trashing you, as i am still not sated.

Again post up one feat of Hulk surviving anything close to the impact that wiped out the Dinosaurs just one, one punch from Zeus almost killed Hulk and some how he's meant to be able to tank something that's more powerful than millions of nuclear weapons going off simultaneously lmfao.

Hulk tanks a 100 trillion ton punch from Skaar with a smile on his face

Here is how much the punch has been calculated at

Firstly i needed to convert 100 000 000 000 000 tons into kilograms which is

No Caption Provided

then we estimate the speed of Skaars punch which is tricky to the but for the sake of argument i used peak real life human speed of the fastest martial arts punch and the World Record, the "fastest martial arts punch in the world was 43.3 mph".

So when you put that into a calculator

No Caption Provided

Kinetic Energy of 1.87721E+19 Jouls

Next step is to convert that into tons of TNT

No Caption Provided

Which is 4486639.58 Kilotons.

The most that the nuke map can calculate is 100 000 kilotons which translates to this blast radius

No Caption Provided

91.8 kilometers.

Now the attack Skaar did is 4486639.58 divided by 100000 which is 44.8663958 now that multiplied by 91.8 is 4112.64 now if we put that into perspective and draw the radius circle on the Earths map it would look something like this

No Caption Provided

Which puts Skaars punch solidly above continent level. This should be what 100 trillion ton punch going at 43 mph does as a result.

Hulk never came close to dying from one punch from Zeus, he took something like 5 punches alone and was still alive for days being tortured afterwards, in fact he received 3 punches in the beginning(plus a lightning attack prior to that) and was still looking perfectly fine and willing to jump back and fight

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

So i genuinely don't know what's wrong with you, but you literally can't help yourself from lying constantly.

On top of that Hulk has survived a planet busting attack against Galaxy Master

Has survived a planet shattering attack from Hiro Kala

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Has survived the explosion of Battleworld planet as Maestro

But keep thinking a continent busting attack is gonna do him in. I mean how inept do you gotta be to think Gladiator can legit tank a half a solar system explosion but you think nobody short of Skyfathers can tank a continent busting attack?

You are legit not well lol.

Why leave out the part where Heimdall dropped the Hulk with one attack ? as Heimdall couldn't drop Gladiator with one attack hahahahahaha.

Why would i leave out something that didn't happen? Let me repost again just for you sweaty

Mind point out to me where in those scans did Hulk get dropped by Heimdal? The issue is Tales to Astonish #101, you can go look for it yourself maybe if you imagine it hard enough in your head it will project itself into the comic LOL.

The levels of delusion have screwed up your brain, but that just makes it more entertaining for me. Enjoy another curbstomp free of charge by me.

I always love when we do these.

#77 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: Ayy, i don’t know man, if Hellion wants yet another spank for the 6th time im down. Although im against beating the dead horse.

#78 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I dunno man, i think the guy is a masochist, he gets spanked every time but keeps coming for more, it might be his thing.

#79 Edited by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: you are a massive hulk low baller, you want hulk to be just like 10 years ago in this forum, a character in the level of the thing and superboy. LOL

#80 Posted by Supermanthor (16394 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Edited by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@intothevoid: Ayy, i don’t know man, if Hellion wants yet another spank for the 6th time im down. Although im against beating the dead horse.

Just try to not make up feats this time as it made everyone laugh.

@xxdarknessxx said:

@hellionvulcan: you are a massive hulk low baller, you want hulk to be just like 10 years ago in this forum, a character in the level of the thing and superboy. LOL

Quote me or show me Hulk tanking millions of nuclear weapons going off simultaneously, I'll wait as @intothevoid couldn't post it so maybe you can ?.

#82 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: I already posted it, it's above with the rest of rebuttal to the other garbage you said as well as outright lies you stated which were quite hilarious.

You can either try to address them all so i can continue spanking you, or stop crying to me about not showing you things i already showed you.

#83 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 3 or 4.

#84 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: I already posted it, it's above with the rest of rebuttal to the other garbage you said as well as outright lies you stated which were quite hilarious.

You can either try to address them all so i can continue spanking you, or stop crying to me about not showing you things i already showed you.

Trying to compare Skaar's punch to Millions of nuclear weapons going off simultaneously is hilarious since the millions of nuclear weapons would end everything and no Skaar's punch is no where near that level of power and never will. Hulk still dies at one until he gets a feat some where close to that level.

I don't have to address anything since the most of what you posted is either lying or outright making things up [like your buddy does] like skaar punching speed etc until you know for a fact you're assuming which isn't factual to give higher stats.

The Gladiator from Fantastic 4 249 is earth 616 Gladiator which is the one i was talking about since it's the one that tanked the half solar system explosion etc so why you're thinking of the other one is laughable since no mentioned the time dilation Gladiator.

#85 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:
@intothevoid said:

Trying to compare Skaar's punch to Millions of nuclear weapons going off simultaneously is hilarious since the millions of nuclear weapons would end everything and no Skaar's punch is no where near that level of power and never will. Hulk still dies at one until he gets a feat some where close to that level.

I don't have to address anything since the most of what you posted is either lying or outright making things up [like your buddy does] like skaar punching speed etc until you know for a fact you're assuming which isn't factual to give higher stats.

The Gladiator from Fantastic 4 249 is earth 616 Gladiator which is the one i was talking about since it's the one that tanked the half solar system explosion etc so why you're thinking of the other one is laughable since no mentioned the time dilation Gladiator.

Skaars punch has 100 trillions of tons of force which converted to energy packs enough energy to bust a continent, in fact Skaar had more weight behind his punch than the estimated weight of the meter about 20 times so the fact that you are inept as well as illiterate when it comes to understanding that, not to mention completely brain dead to think that a meteor that wiped the dinosaurs would also kill anyone short of Skyfathers is hilarious and everyone thanks you for the laughs. Hulk survived literal planet busting attacks and planet explosions on panel that pack more power than not just millions but BILLIONS of nukes going off.

No you CANT address anything, that is the difference and you can pretend otherwise but literally everyone is seeing it and nobody is buying your excuses, you got dunked on HARD, now take the L and wait for the next time i dunk on you, which will happen sooner or later since you are my favorite lolcow to bully on this site.

I was the one that mention the time dilation Gladiator because Gladiator himself has a bunch of feats that are from alternate versions of the character, also while you are at it. Show me at least this, where did Heimdall drop Hulk? Since you repeated several times that he dropped him? Was it at the part where he said "THOU DOST NOT FALL"

No Caption Provided

Absolute lolcow sub tier.

#86 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:
@intothevoid said:

Skaars punch has 100 trillions of tons of force which converted to energy packs enough energy to bust a continent the fact that you are inept as well as illiterate when it comes to understanding that, not to mention completely brain dead to think that a meteor that wiped the dinosaurs would also kill anyone short of Skyfathers is hilarious and everyone thanks you for the laughs. Hulk survived literal planet busting attacks and planet explosions on panel that pack more power than not just millions but BILLIONS of nukes going off.

No you CANT address anything, that is the difference and you can pretend otherwise but literally everyone is seeing it and nobody is buying your excuses, you got dunked on HARD, now take the L and wait for the next time i dunk on you, which will happen sooner or later since you are my favorite lolcow to bully on this site.

I was the one that mention the time dilation Gladiator because Gladiator himself has a bunch of feats that are from alternate versions of the character, also while you are at it. Show me at least this, where did Heimdall drop Hulk? Since you repeated several times that he dropped him? Was it at the part where he said "THOU DOST NOT FALL"

No Caption Provided

Absolute lolcow trash.

Comparing a continent level attack to one that affected an entire planet and sent debris into space hahahahahahahaha, again post up Hulk tanking anything on that level or don't bother replying with constant goal shifting nonsense.

planet explosions on panel that pack more power than not just millions but BILLIONS of nukes going off.

Well i'm sure you can post up Hulk tanking what is described as billions of nukes going off then ?; on panel not just your assumption or by made up feats, Hulk survived a planet busting attack but later dies in one with an amp'd red she hulk so pick one considering Hulk has been hurt/dropped by less consistently.

I was the one that mention the time dilation Gladiator because Gladiator himself has a bunch of feats that are from alternate versions of the character

Why though as we were talking about the feats from Fantastic 4 249 [616 Gladiator] onwards or can't you tell which Gladiator is from which universe ? [eye test much].

Show me at least this, where did Heimdall drop Hulk? Since you repeated several times that he dropped him?

I must've been thinking of another moment as i remember someone edited it in another post to look that way.

"LOLCOW" when i trigger you [and your buddies] with every single post i make on every different account you make.

#87 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Comparing a continent level attack to one that affected an entire planet and sent debris into space hahahahahahahaha, again post up Hulk tanking anything on that level or don't bother replying with constant goal shifting nonsense.

The meteor affected the entire planet in the way that the dust it sent into air covered all the Earth eventually, which had what do with it exactly? Oh no it send debris... INTO SPACE of all things. And????? I am still waiting for the explanation why it's more impressive then Skaars 100 trillion punch which had more weight in it than the meteor btw. Or why the hell no one short of Skyfather can't tanke it LOL. I already posted them above but you avoided responding since you have no counter. What goal shifting? Are you literally completely brain dead? Respond to the post above or stop crying to me.

Well i'm sure you can post up Hulk tanking what is described as billions of nukes going off then ?; on panel not just your assumption or by made up feats, Hulk survived a planet busting attack but later dies in one with an amp'd red she hulk so pick one considering Hulk has been hurt/dropped by less consistently.

What an idiotic thing to say, do writers often give "this attack is like billions of nukes going off" statements LOL. He tanked planet busting attacks and planets exploding which are more than billions of nukes going off. Where is the proof that he died to the planet busting attack? Also if he did die, he died fighting an equally powerful being and them fighting each other is what caused a nearby planet to explode not that they hit each other with planet busting attacks and died, because hitting each other with planet busting attacks wouldn't have busted the planet indirectly.

Why though as we were talking about the feats from Fantastic 4 249 [616 Gladiator] onwards or can't you tell which Gladiator is from which universe ? [eye test much].

No, listen special case I, ME, am talking about the fact that Gladiator is such an underwhelming character he is made up by different alternate versions of the character, whose feats people use for 616 Gladiator.

I must've been thinking of another moment as i remember someone edited it in another post to look that way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yea must be that. Considering no such thing exist, is that what you do when confronted with the truth? You make up excuses that it's someone else fault LOOOL, what a coward. Can't even man up to admit he was wrong. Absolute trash tier.

"LOLCOW" when i trigger you [and your buddies] with every single post i make on every different account you make.

Dunning-kruger taking full swing again, it's good though i like you more this way, living in a delusion it's so much easier to mine you for salt.

Absolute lolcow.

#88 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: The meteor affected the entire planet in the way that the dust it sent into air covered all the Earth eventually, which had what do with it exactly? Oh no it send debris... INTO SPACE of all things. And????? I am still waiting for the explanation why it's more impressive then Skaars 100 trillion punch which had more weight in it than the meteor btw. Or why the hell no one short of Skyfather can't tanke it LOL. I already posted them above but you avoided responding since you have no counter. What goal shifting? Are you literally completely brain dead? Respond to the post above or stop crying to me.

Your math assumed things about Skaar's punch since no where on panel did it state the speed of Skaar's punch and you assumed the rest in your terrible attempt to exaggerate that punch, Show me any herald tier being tanking anything equal to or greater than millions of nuclear weapons exploding at the same time as i can wait.

Skaars 100 trillion punch which had more weight in it than the meteor btw.

Dumbest thing ever said in all human history considering the meteor Vredefort is 300 kilometres across so there's no way that punch weighed more than that, oh and another thing no one has ever measured the weight of them since it's impossible since most of them happened before we existed [fun fact The crater in Arizona was caused by a 30 m wide, 100,000 ton meteor that still caused more damage than Skaar's punch]. Stop assuming things or i wouldn't have to debunk your nonsense in nearly every post.

What an idiotic thing to say, do writers often give "this attack is like billions of nukes going off" statements LOL. He tanked planet busting attacks and planets exploding which are more than billions of nukes going off. Where is the proof that he died to the planet busting attack? Also if he did die, he died fighting an equally powerful being and them fighting each other is what caused a nearby planet to explode not that they hit each other with planet busting attacks and died, because hitting each other with planet busting attacks wouldn't have busted the planet indirectly.

Well explain why you assumed a comic feat would be more powerful than a real life world ending meteor then ?, We need stated facts on panel to truly judge a feat other than you assuming something doesn't make it more powerful than billions of nuclear weapons exploding as that's hyperbole.

No, listen special case I, ME, am talking about the fact that Gladiator is such an underwhelming character he is made up by different alternate versions of the character, whose feats people use for 616 Gladiator.

I was not hence why bringing up another version of the character held no relevance to the conversation besides you avoiding what was being stated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yea must be that. Considering no such thing exist, is that what you do when confronted with the truth? You make up excuses that it's someone else fault LOOOL, what a coward. Can't even man up to admit he was wrong. Absolute trash tier.

It's true though as i'll try to find it as someone was like you cropped the image to distort the context for your agenda.

Dunning-kruger taking full swing again, it's good though i like you more this way, living in a delusion it's so much easier to mine you for salt.

Absolute lolcow.

I'd like to know what part of my comment applies to "dunning-kruger" considering you have been banned many times and always come back to project your inability to make coherent rebuttals without assuming things or making feats up.

Change my mind or keep ingesting salt, i'll always enjoy our back and forths.

#89 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan:Your math assumed things about Skaar's punch since no where on panel did it state the speed of Skaar's punch and you assumed the rest in your terrible attempt to exaggerate that punch, Show me any herald tier being tanking anything equal to or greater than millions of nuclear weapons exploding at the same time as i can wait.

Yea it assumed it went at HUMAN speed, not the SUPER-HUMAN speed that it probably went in since Skaar is a super-human being, but just to be fair i lowballed it to what a human being can throw speed at. What else is assumed? Stop beating around the bush like a pansy point out actual things, do your own math and let's see what you come up with. Sure

I have no idea why you think tanking million nukes is impressive for herald level characters, when they tank planet busting attacks, planetary explosions, black holes, etc.... all exponentially greater than 1 million exploding nukes. Then again i don't where to even begin to explain this to someone who thinks anyone short of Skyfather would die to the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.

Heralds = survive planet explosions and planet busting attacks regularly

Heralds = can't tank a meteor that didn't even blow up Earth but left a 150 kilometer crater on it.

This is going from hilarious to extremely sad at this point.

Dumbest thing ever said in all human history considering the meteor Vredefort is 300 kilometres across so there's no way that punch weighed more than that, oh and another thing no one has ever measured the weight of them since it's impossible since most of them happened before we existed [fun fact The crater in Arizona was caused by a 30 m wide, 100,000 ton meteor that still caused more damage than Skaar's punch]. Stop assuming things or i wouldn't have to debunk your nonsense in nearly every post.

HAHAHAHAHA. The irony... i could almost self implode from it.... The meteor named Vredefort is estimated to be more than 2 billion years old, the meteor that supposedly killed the dinosaurs hit Earth about 66 million years ago.... That's the meteor in this thread, not the other one the one from 2+ billion years ago didn't kill any dino's since there were no dinos back then. I am honestly hoping at this point you are actually trolling and aren't this legit dumb. The punch Skaar did was stated on panel to be channeling 100 trillion tons of force, it's comics you dolt obviously it wouldn't weigh that much outside of a comic book fictional universe, absolute lolcow. That;s why i said it was an estimated weight, we can still estimate and even measure certain things before our time, what is wrong with you? Yes and 100 000 tons is still astronomically less than 100 trillion tons. To better explain it to your slow brain, here is a comparison that should be easier for you

1 million seconds = 12 days

1 billion seconds = 31,7 years

1 trillion seconds 31 709,8 years

So thinking 100 000 is somehow impressive to a number like 100 000 000 000 000 is beyond laughable.

You can't debunk a single thing, you literally just keep adding to your own ineptitude and here i am having to school you again, but don't worry i dont mind, i enjoy it a lot actually.

Well explain why you assumed a comic feat would be more powerful than a real life world ending meteor then ?, We need stated facts on panel to truly judge a feat other than you assuming something doesn't make it more powerful than billions of nuclear weapons exploding as that's hyperbole.

Because in a fictional comic book setting, there are no limitations. A punch from a human sized being can destroy planets and even universes, it can literally break time and space and reality itself IF the writer wants it to. So yes there are a tons of feats in comic books that far surpass any event in real life even the Big Bang itself, let alone a dino killing meteor. No we don't, we don't need the writer to consult a physicist to tell him the exact numbers of every explosion and punch and energy blast, etc... That's just stupid and the billions of nuclear weapons is not a hyperbole the Moon would need over 600 billion Tsar level nukes to go off to destroy it, the Earth would need much more.

I was not hence why bringing up another version of the character held no relevance to the conversation besides you avoiding what was being stated.

LOL, you need actual help.

It's true though as i'll try to find it as someone was like you cropped the image to distort the context for your agenda.

Sure it is and i am sure you will find it. Really, what did i crop exactly? I love that you keep going on about my agenda, but you go around other threads lowballing Hulk for no other reason other than you got spanked by the Hulk fanbase one too many times, to the point where it's obvious to even the people outside of Hulk fanbase as they laugh at you and some even call you out, but that just means they are brainwashed by the Hulk fanbase, of course, keep your tin foil hat on.

I'd like to know what part of my comment applies to "dunning-kruger" considering you have been banned many times and always come back to project your inability to make coherent rebuttals without assuming things or making feats up.

The fact that you are oblivious to what a meme you are and the fact that you are actually a conspiracy theorist nutjob who thinks the Hulk fanbase brainwashed the forums to think like them, the mods are biased towards Hulk and that you hold the right opinions and everyone of us laughing at you are all in the wrong. I made a more coherent rebuttal of every single thing you said together with actual scans, screenshots and even calculations to refute everything you said and you ran away from it like you always do. That rebuttal alone which was average by my standards is better than any single rebuttal you have made against anyone for the 11years(Jesus Christ that's sad, how old are you?) you have been on this site. You mean make up things like you making up Heimdall dropping Hulk?

Change my mind or keep ingesting salt, i'll always enjoy our back and forths.

I will never change your mind and my point here is not to change your mind, in fact i DONT want you to change your mind i genuinely want you to remain the exact same way you are, my entire purposes is to keep dunking on you, exposing you so that we all can get a good laugh and just mine that salt hidden behind that fragile ego.

I know you will, everyone else is enjoying them too, trust me, a few little birdies have told me :)

#90 Edited by DayWalker98 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: that dude is seriously not Smart. The amount of reading and I had to do in the amount of brain cells I lost lol.

#91 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@daywalker98: The key is not to take him seriously at all, just treat him like he is an act at the circus. Trust me, the unintentional humor he brings to the threads will grow on you.

#92 Edited by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Hey Mr. Nye, the Chicxulub crater has 180km in diameter... The meteor that caused it packed, ironically, 100 trillion tons of kinetic energy... Literally what was mentioned in Skaar’s punch. I know you know all of this and just opt to ignore it because you have the divine duty of showing people how to stray as far as possible from the truth of things but that crater was generated by the same meteoroid that is universally claimed to cause the dinosaur extinction.

#93 Posted by superman52445 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Dies at 4

#94 Posted by Mad_Jim (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

#95 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4. That's billions of miles.

Lol at clearing or stopping at 1/2.

The unnecessary amount of insults shared between Void and Vulcan is ridiculous.

#96 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (347 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Edited by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by BruceRogers (17182 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: There is a huge difference between a planetary explosion and destroying a planet by merely clashing with an equally powerful being. That said, I dont recall Hulk withstanding a supernova.

#99 Edited by Kirkseven (2505 posts) - - Show Bio

@chosenone1222: when?

@intothevoid oh god....

Assuming a mid sized 475 kt nuke as our base, the explosion would be equal to 475 gigatons or roughly country busting level, in other words an unremarkable feat for a guy like Superman or Doomsday. That is something that would lightly stagger a herald level character at the very worst.

people these days.

#100 Posted by ProbablyASphere (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Dies at 3. I strongly disagree with anyone saying he goes beyond it.