Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Should no sell it.

2. He would feel it, but survives without an issue.

3. He survives

4. dies

5. dies

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dies at one like Hulk did during the clash with Red she Hulk as Hulk hasn't survived anything like that ever hell even Zeus hitting him 5 times put him at deaths doorstep.

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely dies at 4.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies at one like Hulk did during the clash with Red she Hulk as Hulk hasn't survived anything like that ever hell even Zeus hitting him 5 times put him at deaths doorstep.

He literally shrugged off the exact same punch from Sakaar as Green Scar with no damage and WBH shrugged off the planet exploding as was shown in Incredible Hulks #635, he was killed by taking a bunch of hits from his Equal, WBRSH.

It takes either a special kind of stupidity or special kind of bias to think that WORLD BREAKER Hulk will die to a not quite continental attack.

OT: Depending on how far this new Immortal thing goes, he should clear, putting that aside to just like what would be near dead, I don't know about 3, but 4 should take him out.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 prolly

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@hellionvulcan said:

He literally shrugged off the exact same punch from Sakaar as Green Scar with no damage and WBH shrugged off the planet exploding as was shown in Incredible Hulks #635, he was killed by taking a bunch of hits from his Equal, WBRSH.

It takes either a special kind of stupidity or special kind of bias to think that WORLD BREAKER Hulk will die to a not quite continental attack.

OT: Depending on how far this new Immortal thing goes, he should clear, putting that aside to just like what would be near dead, I don't know about 3, but 4 should take him out.

Number 1 impacted the entire planet not a continent so maybe learn what actually happened before stating something that stupid.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@hellionvulcan: How about you learn the difference between having an impact on an entire planet and destroying it completely, instead of finding new ways to always embarrass yourself on this site.

Green Scar already smiled off an attack that is equivalent to the one that wiped out the dinosaurs that is what the user was telling you about. Where is the evidence that Hulk died to RSH? This is all something we assume but there is no concrete evidence either way. Also if he DID die, he died because he fought and equally powerful being unleashing the same power back at him, the power that vaporized billions of beings including 3 characters on pre-core breach Savage Hulk level, not because of a planet exploding. Lol imagine the mental capacity you have to think that Pak turned Hulk into a worldbreaker only to have him die from the same thing he causes himself lol. Hulk survived planet busting attacks before, hell even Maestro survived a planet exploding and he is a scrub in comparison to the rest of the Hulks, let alone WBH. And most recently Hulk and Strange confirmed Hulk would and has survived a planet being decimated from a Celestial conducter exploding.

And lol at Zeus hitting him putting him on deaths door, being a bad thing somehow. A Skyfather beat the shit out of him and he still survived longer than any other hero would, as confirmed by the writer himself, it's amazing the lengths you will go to discredit a fictional character you dont like. Immortal Hulks current showings and mere existence alone must be keeping you up at night lol.

Your hate boner for Hulk only exposes your ineptitude on this forum.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IntoTheVoid

As for the topic, i am not sure he dies to any of these.

He'd get wrecked by 4 and 5 sure, maybe would die from Supernovas due to his weakness.

But the writer himself has confirmed he can resurrect from being vaporized, so it's hard to say really.

I guess stops at 5 for now.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Stops at 4. Lol at him clearing.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4. Lol at him clearing.

I think the funnier bit is one guy saying he stops at 1, then another guy saying maybe he can clear.

Which isn't as farfetched as you might think, seeing as this is about survival and IH is also used for this thread and it's not like high-tiers/heralds have not survived Supernovas before, so it depends on how you view this? You think Superman surviving a Supernova is legit?

It's very different surviving being caught in a Supernova and surviving an attack equivalent to a Supernova.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 4.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the funnier bit is one guy saying he stops at 1, then another guy saying maybe he can clear.

Which isn't as farfetched as you might think, seeing as this is about survival and IH is also used for this thread and it's not like high-tiers/heralds have not survived Supernovas before, so it depends on how you view this? You think Superman surviving a Supernova is legit?

It's very different surviving being caught in a Supernova and surviving an attack equivalent to a Supernova.

One's just plain lowballing whereas the other is plain higballing, there is no in between.

Immortal Hulk has never tanked a supernova or ANYTHING even relatively close to that. Why would I think Superman is capable of surviving a supernova? he has never tanked anything like that. Also, simply being a high-tier/herald tier doesn't give you durability feats to tank supernova's since it's a fanmade term and not an officially classifying term that restricts or amplifies a characters abilities.

He's just not surviving it, period.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@rampagethefirst said:
@intothevoid said:

One's just plain lowballing whereas the other is plain higballing, there is no in between.

Immortal Hulk has never tanked a supernova or ANYTHING even relatively close to that. Why would I think Superman is capable of surviving a supernova? he has never tanked anything like that. Also, simply being a high-tier/herald tier doesn't give you durability feats to tank supernova's since it's a fanmade term and not an officially classifying term that restricts or amplifies a characters abilities.

He's just not surviving it, period.

Ones way worse than the other though, but that's neither here nor there so let's just move on.

This thread is not about him tanking Supernovas or any of these attacks really, but surviving them i think this is the misconception you have here. Superman has survived supernovas in the comics though and that's what i was saying. I never said it did, i said there have been several examples of high-tiers and herald level characters surviving Supernovas, it's a fan-made term that classifies characters of similar power, there is nothing inherently bad about it. Or do you dislike/disagree with the terms street level, mid-tier, high tier, etc?

Maybe, i am torn on it myself and lean more to him stopping at 5, but i can see him getting wrecked by 4 and healing back. I am not sure he would die from it, Immortal Hulk in particular for obvious reasons.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he survives the first 3 easily, and either stops at 4 or at 5.

IronHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He laughs te first 2, and maybe can survive 4.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk clears. Strange and Hulk both confirmed that Hulk would survive the ‘The Trains’ destruction which would kill dozens of living worlds and more beyond that. Which in of itself would require the explosion to expand past just our solar system.

He won’t enjoy it, but he’ll survive in the end.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you have scan of that? I can't recall that circumstance. thank you.

Hulk clears. Strange and Hulk both confirmed that Hulk would survive the ‘The Trains’ destruction which would kill dozens of living worlds and more beyond that. Which in of itself would require the explosion to expand past just our solar system.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

Do you have scan of that? I can't recall that circumstance. thank you.

@thedailybagel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Hmm I forgot that . Then I change my opinion . He clears.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JohnnyZ256

We have no idea if a meteor was even responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at him stopping at 1 but also lol at him clearing and lol at creating Hulk feats out of thin air, you can literally see the Earth being perfectly fine in the future depicted in Defenders: The Best Defense - The Throne, The Power, The Damned and the Devil:

No Caption Provided

It's painfully clear by Strange's wording "killing dozens of living worlds..." (Strange for example doesn't say "destroyed dozens of worlds"), along with the obvious on-panel evidence of Strange literally walking around the desolate Earth that the radiation wave simply killed the living beings inhabiting Earth and other dozens of planets. By the look of it, probably due to extreme ecological collapse, just like if a gamma ray burst (one of the most powerful waves of radiation in the universe) were to hit our planet. The radiation didn't outright destroy them, the "feat" has absolutely no bearing on whether Hulk could survive two supernovas presumably at point blank since this is a durability/survival gauntlet, which he absolutely wouldn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Tanks it.
  2. He'd be fine.
  3. Probably dies.
  4. Dies.
  5. Dies.

Also, the Trains only surface-busted more than a dozen worlds, even the Earth survived it. That's nowhere near close to planet-busting, let alone Solar system level.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

You can't really put a Magnetar on this Gauntlet. It causes damage in a different way compared to all other attacks on this gauntlet. You can make an argument for him surviving (although not tanking) 4 via scaling, but I don't see him surviving 3, which is even harder to argue for than 5 to be honest, since the mechanics are different.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3 not passing 4

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I did it on purpose.

Since a magnetar is going to rip you apart atom by atom, that's why i added Immortal Hulk due to his crazy regen.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 killed him in heart of the monster btw. how could he tank???

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: at no point does it state that the hulk was the one that destroyed it nor that he was close enough to take the full force of the blast.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@darkhoudini said:

Lol at him stopping at 1 but also lol at him clearing and lol at creating Hulk feats out of thin air, you can literally see the Earth being perfectly fine in the future depicted in Defenders: The Best Defense - The Throne, The Power, The Damned and the Devil:

No Caption Provided

It's painfully clear by Strange's wording "killing dozens of living worlds..." (Strange for example doesn't say "destroyed dozens of worlds"), along with the obvious on-panel evidence of Strange literally walking around the desolate Earth that the radiation wave simply killed the living beings inhabiting Earth and other dozens of planets. By the look of it, probably due to extreme ecological collapse, just like if a gamma ray burst (one of the most powerful waves of radiation in the universe) were to hit our planet. The radiation didn't outright destroy them, the "feat" has absolutely no bearing on whether Hulk could survive two supernovas presumably at point blank since this is a durability/survival gauntlet, which he absolutely wouldn't.

1. I actually agree with you here, although the blast still killed all or at least most of the heroes and inhabitants and we don't know how Strange survived or if he was on the planet itself when this happened, it however still didn't obliterate the planets to dust which is what 1 let alone 2 Supernovas would do here.

2. Akso since you are responding to someone and are directly calling them out it's only fair to tag them @thedailybagel

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not only that this are worldbreaker hulk feats only, so why would anyone mention immortal hulk??

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because

1. We don't know if he did or didn't die.

2. He died because he fought an equally powerful being and they killed each other, not because of the planet exploding that their fight caused in the first place, the explosion that WBH and RSH produced was more powerful than a planet exploding.

3. Immortal Hulk is in the OP, read it again.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

Because

2. He died because he fought an equally powerful being and they killed each other, not because of the planet exploding that their fight caused in the first place, the explosion that WBH and RSH produced was more powerful than a planet exploding.

proof needed.

fair enough my bad.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@intothevoid said:

Because

proof needed.

fair enough my bad.

What do you mean proof needed? What caused the planet exploding in the first place? You do know planets don't explode by themselves or have no internal combustion to make them blow up?

WBH and RSH clash was so powerful it produced an explosion that destroyed a nearby planet and you are treating it like it's the other way around it's like the planet exploded first and then the explosion of the planet hit the 2 of them, that's not what was shown at all.

No Caption Provided

the panel at the top of the page comes chronologically before the panel at the bottom page.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan: How about you learn the difference between having an impact on an entire planet and destroying it completely, instead of finding new ways to always embarrass yourself on this site.

Green Scar already smiled off an attack that is equivalent to the one that wiped out the dinosaurs that is what the user was telling you about. Where is the evidence that Hulk died to RSH? This is all something we assume but there is no concrete evidence either way. Also if he DID die, he died because he fought and equally powerful being unleashing the same power back at him, the power that vaporized billions of beings including 3 characters on pre-core breach Savage Hulk level, not because of a planet exploding. Lol imagine the mental capacity you have to think that Pak turned Hulk into a worldbreaker only to have him die from the same thing he causes himself lol. Hulk survived planet busting attacks before, hell even Maestro survived a planet exploding and he is a scrub in comparison to the rest of the Hulks, let alone WBH. And most recently Hulk and Strange confirmed Hulk would and has survived a planet being decimated from a Celestial conducter exploding.

And lol at Zeus hitting him putting him on deaths door, being a bad thing somehow. A Skyfather beat the shit out of him and he still survived longer than any other hero would, as confirmed by the writer himself, it's amazing the lengths you will go to discredit a fictional character you dont like. Immortal Hulks current showings and mere existence alone must be keeping you up at night lol.

Show me Hulk surviving that moment ?, oh wait you Hulk fanatics can't as nothing was shown to have survived on panel.

Zeus is almost featless compared to other skyfathers and show where it stated Hulk lasted longer than any other hero since the meteor that impacted the planet would've hit way harder than Zeus hit Hulk since the sheer power of it generated temperatures way out side Hulk's ability to tank and it's estimated as "A major impact event releases the energy of several million nuclear weapons detonating simultaneously" so show me Hulk tanking anything remotely similar to that.

I don't hate the Hulk just the fanatics,who place him on levels where he certainly isn't.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@hellionvulcan said:
@intothevoid said:

Show me Hulk surviving that moment ?, oh wait you Hulk fanatics can't as nothing was shown to have survived on panel.

Zeus is almost featless compared to other skyfathers and show where it stated Hulk lasted longer than any other hero since the meteor that impacted the planet would've hit way harder than Zeus hit Hulk since the sheer power of it generated temperatures way out side Hulk's ability to tank and it's estimated as "A major impact event releases the energy of several million nuclear weapons detonating simultaneously" so show me Hulk tanking anything remotely similar to that.

I don't hate the Hulk just the fanatics,who place him on levels where he certainly isn't.

Ok Hulk hating fanatic, show me a moment of him dying to the explosion then? Oh wait you can't show that either, because neither were shown conclusively you inept petulant child and only you are making concrete answers here while I told you it's an assumption either way, as in either scenario is plausible.

Which is irrelevant since his feat was stomping the shit out of Hulk, more than anyone else has up to that point.

8. Some readers weren't too happy with the Hulk getting beaten up by Zeus. Any comments about that battle?

I think it’s important for every character to have a limit. That was a story about the Hulk going too far. No matter how strong you are, even if you’re the strongest mortal on the planet, you can’t force the hand of God. On another level, that story was all about the Hulk going for a shortcut. He wanted

That being said, no one on Earth could have done as well as the Hulk did in that fight.

Hulk tanked heats that could melt primary adamantium, he literally survived on a exploding planet which has way more heat than millions of nuclear weapons exploding, heroes constantly fly through Suns that don't have the heat of millions but billions of nuclear blasts going at the same time, even your pathetic Gladiator flew through a star and Hulk is more durable and resistant to heat than him or most other heroes.

Hulk already tanked a punch from Skaar that had 100 trillions of tons of force behind it and he smiled it off.

This is the major problem with you, you are too far gone to be anything approaching a normal debater, to you not only are all Hulk fans here fanatcis but everyone in this thread is a fanatic Hulk fan, even those that don't like Hulk like darkhoudini but are still LAUGHING at what you said.

Do not even PRETEND for a SECOND that you do not hate the character, it's so blatantly obvious you think current Namor can beat current Hulk is that opinion of yours somehow the fault of "Hulk fanatics" or is it just your obvious hatred and lowballing of the character that even the biggest Namor expert and fan on this site had to disagree with you there. There is no help for you, you are far too gone, far too biased and everyone around you is a fanatic, only you know the real truth about everything. I have exposed you on this site far too many times especially with your hypocrisy and double think like making a big deal of Hulk not hurting WM even though the guy was vomiting blood constantly, but throwing a hissy fit trying to prove She-Hulk hurt Hulk a lot by giving him a bloody lip. God you are beyond pathetic.

Here is an exercise that can maybe cure you, find threads of mismatches like Hulk vs Deadpool and practice saying "Hulk wins" in them, eventually you will work your way up to saying Hulk wins against some mid-tiers and maybe, just maybe even some high-tiers. And hopefully you can cure that Hulkphobia you have.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intothevoid: destroyed a nearby planet?? where??surely their combined powers destroyed the single planet no??

absolutely not. I've read heart of the monster before, at no point did i say betty and bruce didnt destroy the planet, but bruce still died to the combination of their 2 powers which destroyed a planet.hence the full force of a planet busting attack killed, the comment was also made before i knew that immortal hulk was included. if we go by the best defense the gravitational force of the train would be enough to destroy the planet earth and banner,namor(with the surfer upgrade) and the surfer himself where standing on it with no problem, if this logic makes sense then yes he could tank 2.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hurricanefunnel

stops at 5 based on stats/durability

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

4 definitely

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@intothevoid: destroyed a nearby planet?? where??surely their combined powers destroyed the single planet no??

absolutely not. I've read heart of the monster before, at no point did i say betty and bruce didnt destroy the planet, but bruce still died to the combination of their 2 powers which destroyed a planet.hence the full force of a planet busting attack killed, the comment was also made before i knew that immortal hulk was included. if we go by the best defense the gravitational force of the train would be enough to destroy the planet earth and banner,namor(with the surfer upgrade) and the surfer himself where standing on it with no problem, if this logic makes sense then yes he could tank 2.

I was talking about the planet they destroyed, i am saying nearby because they clashed in mid air and were not touching the planet itself, just phrasing, although they did seemingly crack a nearby Moon as well.

Since you read Heart of the Monster, show me where it was said or showin there that Hulk died to the explosion they created, keep in mind that i didn't say they didn't die, but i want you to point to me where it was shown/stated that he did, since you seem to be sure of it? Here is the problem, the attack busted a planet, that does not mean it's just a planet busting attack, Thor, Superman and even Hulk have died to attacks that haven't busted planets before, that doesn't mean those attacks were not powerful enough to kill any high-tier out there. I am not sure the writers put any thought in what effect the gravitational force of the train had on Hulk, Surfer and Namor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geez , Greg Pak really sucks.