Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Battle of the magical butlers. Random encounter, basic info, Sebastian has composite anime/manga feats.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

From what I've seen of Sebastian he should be able to blitz Wong.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember one comic where Wong was fighting Iron Man drones alongside Stephen despite having cancer, and he was punching straight through the drones.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

Sebastian definitely is faster, but Wong also has feats like bullet-timing against the Hood's enchanted mystical guns in New Avengers(2005) Annual#1. I think he should be able to survive long enough to at least cast a spell to restrain Sebastian, Wong casually did so with Colossus and Krellic(A demon who was previously holding his own against Piotr) in X-Men: The Wedding Special.

@alphaq said:

I remember one comic where Wong was fighting Iron Man drones alongside Stephen despite having cancer, and he was punching straight through the drones.

Doctor Strange: The Oath#2. Here:

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WastelandMan

@andromeda101 said:

@wastelandman said:

Sebastian definitely is faster, but Wong also has feats like bullet-timing against the Hood's enchanted mystical guns in New Avengers(2005) Annual#1. I think he should be able to survive long enough to at least cast a spell to restrain Sebastian, Wong casually did so with Colossus and Krellic(A demon who was previously holding his own against Piotr) in X-Men: The Wedding Special.

Eh he could just be aim-dodging Hood there which is impressive but not enough to suggest he can keep up with Sebastian who can catch a bullet after it's been fired from a gun at point blank range to someone's head. Wong can one-shot of course but I think Sebastian would be too fast if he goes for the blitz.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

Eh he could just be aim-dodging Hood there which is impressive but not enough to suggest he can keep up with Sebastian who can catch a bullet after it's been fired from a gun at point blank range to someone's head. Wong can one-shot of course but I think Sebastian would be too fast if he goes for the blitz.

Hood actually has mystical senses IIRC, which I suppose it makes his vision shaper and his own agility is enough to keep up with Mister Negative(Someone already capable of casually cleaving bullets in half during their same battle), so Wong being able to aim-dodge his shots at close range and thus being faster than Robbins on the draw seems a bit more far-fetched than dodging the bullet itself after fired. As I said, I don't disregard that Sebastian is marginally faster, but I also believe Wong most likely will have the time to cast one spell, especially because I've got my doubts Sebastian's going all out against Wong based on basic info only. Still, agree to disagree then.