Wonderman & Ironman(Extremis) vs She-Hulk & Hercules

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

The Battle takes place on the Beach of Hawaii and is a random encounter , both start off from 500 feet all are armed with their usual equipment  .
Iron Man 
&

Wonderman 

Vs

She-Hulk
 &

Hercules

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spiderpigbart

I think that Team 1 could win,. It would probably end up as Wonderman VS She-Hulk, which he could win.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Tony takes down She-Hulk, then they double team Hercules. In which case, I am not certain about the outcome. I have not read enough comics with Herc in them to determine. 

No Caption Provided

And yes, before anyone accuses me, I am aware She-Hulk fought valiantly (to say the least) against Iron Man in that fight. Which actually made no sense in comparison to his other speed feats, since Extremis Iron Man has outmanoeuvred Spider-man, and the Sentry was impressed by his speed/agility. Being unable to follow She-Hulk's movements is a great stretch. But at any case, this is how he puts her down.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Precise

Hm.. In incredible Hercules 113 & 114 Hercules fought Wonder Man briefly after being shot by Ares with bullets dipped in Hydra blood that made him go mad. He completely overpowered Wonder Man there. Note that Wonder Man wasn't seriously trying to injure him. So I think he can manage Wonder Man. The weak link is She-Hulk in this battle.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Morpheus_ said:
" Tony takes down She-Hulk, then they double team Hercules. In which case, I am not certain about the outcome. I have not read enough comics with Herc in them to determine. 

No Caption Provided

And yes, before anyone accuses me, I am aware She-Hulk fought valiantly (to say the least) against Iron Man in that fight. Which actually made no sense in comparison to his other speed feats, since Extremis Iron Man has outmanoeuvred Spider-man, and the Sentry was impressed by his speed/agility. Being unable to follow She-Hulk's movements is a great stretch. But at any case, this is how he puts her down.

"
From Ironmans Feats he should be capable of taking out She-hulk by merely avoiding her attacks and bombarding her with powerful ranged attacks , but that would only be the case if he wanted to play it safe  ,if not he can use the method pictured in the scan.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 2.
I think that Herc is in higher league than others here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said:
From Ironmans Feats he should be capable of taking out She-hulk by merely avoiding her attacks and bombarding her with powerful ranged attacks , but that would only be the case if he wanted to play it safe  ,if not he can use the method pictured in the scan. "
If you actually read the entire fight.He wasn't really avoiding her.She was kicking his ass for several pages.The fact that hit suit is still in tact is PIS and she could have easily ripped him out of it.

@czarny_samael said:
" Team 2. I think that Herc is in higher league than others here. "
Yea but if he has to fight Iron Man and Wonder Man alone..he won't win.They have way to many advantages over him. 
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
From Ironmans Feats he should be capable of taking out She-hulk by merely avoiding her attacks and bombarding her with powerful ranged attacks , but that would only be the case if he wanted to play it safe  ,if not he can use the method pictured in the scan. "
If you actually read the entire fight.He wasn't really avoiding her.She was kicking his ass for several pages.The fact that hit suit is still in tact is PIS and she could have easily ripped him out of it.

@czarny_samael said:
" Team 2. I think that Herc is in higher league than others here. "
Yea but if he has to fight Iron Man and Wonder Man alone..he won't win.They have way to many advantages over him.  "
I have read the whole fight and she indeed was doing that , i find it PIS that she was capable of Landing that many blows on him due to his vast speed and agility advantage over her , IM has also taken shots from the Sentry too which may account for why his armor was not damaged in the fight with She-Hulk though i would agree that it should have at the very least be slightly damaged .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said:
I have read the whole fight and she indeed was doing that , i find it PIS that she was capable of Landing that many blows on him due to his vast speed and agility advantage over her , IM has also taken shots from the Sentry too which may account for why his armor was not damaged in the fight with She-Hulk though i would agree that it should have at the very least be slightly damaged . "
1.Unlike most people her size She-Hulk's speed is superhuman. 
2.He doesn't have an agility advantage over her. 
3.Sentry not destroying his armor is PIS too.People alot weaker have caused significant damage to his armor.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10  Edited By The_Martian

I think team 2 takes this. Team 2 are both better fighters than Iron Man and Wonder Man(Though Iron Man is smarter than either on team 2). She-Hulk and Hercules both out muscle team 1 and have greater stamina.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

I have read the whole fight and she indeed was doing that , i find it PIS that she was capable of Landing that many blows on him due to his vast speed and agility advantage over her , IM has also taken shots from the Sentry too which may account for why his armor was not damaged in the fight with She-Hulk though i would agree that it should have at the very least be slightly damaged . "
1.Unlike most people her size She-Hulk's speed is superhuman. 2.He doesn't have an agility advantage over her. 3.Sentry not destroying his armor is PIS too.People alot weaker have caused significant damage to his armor. "
1. She may have superhuman speed , but Iron Man is faster 
2. That is like stating that Spiderman Doesn't have an agility advantage over she-hulk , i think not ironman has already proved that he can keep up with Spider mans agility which is superior to She-Hulks . 

3. Got a point there , but i haven't seen Extremis Ironman fight enough Bricks to judge how durable his armor is against powerful foes , and i guess i shouldnt use the Sentry fight as a comparison since Sentry has shown fluctuations in his strength .So based on that i cant really make a judgement on his Durability level .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

1.Unlike most people her size She-Hulk's speed is superhuman. 2.He doesn't have an agility advantage over her. 3.Sentry not destroying his armor is PIS too.People alot weaker have caused significant damage to his armor. "
2. That is like stating that Spiderman Doesn't have an agility advantage over she-hulk , i think not ironman has already proved that he can keep up with Spider mans agility which is superior to She-Hulks . 
   3. Got a point there , but i haven't seen Extremis Ironman fight enough Bricks to judge how durable his armor is against powerful foes , and i guess i shouldnt use the Sentry fight as a comparison since Sentry has shown fluctuations in his strength .So based on that i cant really make a judgement on his Durability level . "

I'm not saying She-Hulk is faster than Iron Man but he's not that fast that she wouldn't be able to touch him. 
Saying that Spider-Man doesn't have agility over She-Hulk isn't comparable to what I said.Spider-Man has actual agility feats as does She-Hulk.Iron Man doesn't.Dodging Spider-Man's webbing is something street levelers pull of on a consistent basis.Also doesn't make him comparable to Spider-Man in speed or agility.
Sentry showing fluctuations in his strength isn't the cause for Iron Man surviving his attack.It's simply bad writing.Street levelers have caused damage to his armor and I'm not just talking about Cap in Civil War.
Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Niko04

team 2
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

3. Got a point there , but i haven't seen Extremis Ironman fight enough Bricks to judge how durable his armor is against powerful foes , and i guess i shouldnt use the Sentry fight as a comparison since Sentry has shown fluctuations in his strength .So based on that i cant really make a judgement on his Durability level . "
 I'm not saying She-Hulk is faster than Iron Man but he's not that fast that she wouldn't be able to touch him. Saying that Spider-Man doesn't have agility over She-Hulk isn't comparable to what I said.Spider-Man has actual agility feats as does She-Hulk.Iron Man doesn't.Dodging Spider-Man's webbing is something street levelers pull of on a consistent basis.Also doesn't make him comparable to Spider-Man in speed or agility.Sentry showing fluctuations in his strength isn't the cause for Iron Man surviving his attack.It's simply bad writing.Street levelers have caused damage to his armor and I'm not just talking about Cap in Civil War. "
Fair enough i thought you meant that She-Hulk was Faster .
But im also pretty sure that in the issue where Iron Man fought Spiderman , he did manage to dodge a few blows from him too .

As for Ironmans durability , getting his armor damaged by street levelers can also be considered PIS since it has also survived blows from people who are classed at least class 90 strength(When he fought the extremis supersoldier) and the only explanation i can find for Cap damaging Ironmans armor is His shield being made from vibranium and the huge amounts of damage it can do .
But as i said it has too many fluctuations to be able to definitely state how durable his armor is .

Back to the fight though , IM should be clever enough this time round to not directly engage She-hulk in H2H combat but instead use his flight capabilities and use long range attacks and  his technopathy powers to their fullest by perhaps calling a satellite strike on She-Hulk not too mention he can also use his shields(He should have used when he fought She-Hulk) which should be sufficient enough to protect him from attacks from She-Hulk if she does manage to get in close .
Hopefully Wonder Man can hold out herc long enough for IM to finish She-Hulk and they can double team Herc.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said:
Fair enough i thought you meant that She-Hulk was Faster . But im also pretty sure that in the issue where Iron Man fought Spiderman , he did manage to dodge a few blows from him too .  As for Ironmans durability , getting his armor damaged by street levelers can also be considered PIS since it has also survived blows from people who are classed at least class 90 strength(When he fought the extremis supersoldier) and the only explanation i can find for Cap damaging Ironmans armor is His shield being made from vibranium and the huge amounts of damage it can do . But as i said it has too many fluctuations to be able to definitely state how durable his armor is .  Back to the fight though , IM should be clever enough this time round to not directly engage She-hulk in H2H combat but instead use his flight capabilities and use long range attacks and  his technopathy powers to their fullest by perhaps calling a satellite strike on She-Hulk not too mention he can also use his shields(He should have used when he fought She-Hulk) which should be sufficient enough to protect him from attacks from She-Hulk if she does manage to get in close . Hopefully Wonder Man can hold out herc long enough for IM to finish She-Hulk and they can double team Herc. "

Iron Man dodged a few of Spider-Man's attacks but he was also tricking Spider-Man's spider-sense making him react falsely. 
Iron Man getting his suit damaged is consistent..not PIS. 
A satellite strike isn't going to work on She-Hulk.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

Fair enough i thought you meant that She-Hulk was Faster . But im also pretty sure that in the issue where Iron Man fought Spiderman , he did manage to dodge a few blows from him too .  As for Ironmans durability , getting his armor damaged by street levelers can also be considered PIS since it has also survived blows from people who are classed at least class 90 strength(When he fought the extremis supersoldier) and the only explanation i can find for Cap damaging Ironmans armor is His shield being made from vibranium and the huge amounts of damage it can do . But as i said it has too many fluctuations to be able to definitely state how durable his armor is .  Back to the fight though , IM should be clever enough this time round to not directly engage She-hulk in H2H combat but instead use his flight capabilities and use long range attacks and  his technopathy powers to their fullest by perhaps calling a satellite strike on She-Hulk not too mention he can also use his shields(He should have used when he fought She-Hulk) which should be sufficient enough to protect him from attacks from She-Hulk if she does manage to get in close . Hopefully Wonder Man can hold out herc long enough for IM to finish She-Hulk and they can double team Herc. "
 Iron Man dodged a few of Spider-Man's attacks but he was also tricking Spider-Man's spider-sense making him react falsely. Iron Man getting his suit damaged is consistent..not PIS. A satellite strike isn't going to work on She-Hulk. "
He still managed to dodge them but thats besides the point that he is faster than She-Hulk.
Im not saying he cant get his suite damaged but its hard to gauge extremis Iron mans durability feats since he has not faced a large enough variety of foes to consider it to be consistent .

Has She-Hulk ever been hit by something with the force of a satellite strike and not been hurt ? if so than Ironman has got many more different types of strategies that he can put into use due his extremis powers , Not to mention She-Hulk will find it harder to hurt IM than IM will to hurt She-hulk . He has as i stated before the advantage of flight and ranged attacks also his shields should be capable of withstanding her blows and will give him a high defensive advantage .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said: 
He still managed to dodge them but thats besides the point that he is faster than She-Hulk. Im not saying he cant get his suite damaged but its hard to gauge extremis Iron mans durability feats since he has not faced a large enough variety of foes to consider it to be consistent .  Has She-Hulk ever been hit by something with the force of a satellite strike and not been hurt ? if so than Ironman has got many more different types of strategies that he can put into use due his extremis powers , Not to mention She-Hulk will find it harder to hurt IM than IM will to hurt She-hulk . He has as i stated before the advantage of flight and ranged attacks also his shields which should be capable of withstanding her blows which will give him a high defensive advantage . "

She-Hulk should be able to significantly damage the suit with one punch.His suit isn't adamantium or some unbreakable alloy.I've seen Iron Man easily destroy his own armors with physical strength and he's nowhere near as strong as she is. 

I don't know what type of damage a satellite strike does but I doubt a projectiles from space is going to be able to lock on to and hit a moving target with superhuman speed.He doesn't really have anything in his arsenal that can stop She-Hulk accept the nanites he used to calm her down.Apparently those are administered close range so he'd put himself in range to use it.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
 Iron Man dodged a few of Spider-Man's attacks but he was also tricking Spider-Man's spider-sense making him react falsely. "
No, he wasn't. That came afterwards. If we want to talk PIS, then we should mention writers making Tony have his own "spider sense", and ability to anticipate danger, much like Spider-man does, only to have him getting shot down by almost anyone around. Or, Tony being able to turn invisible, like he did against Spider-man. Once, again, that is overlooked by writers, as well.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said: 

He still managed to dodge them but thats besides the point that he is faster than She-Hulk. Im not saying he cant get his suite damaged but its hard to gauge extremis Iron mans durability feats since he has not faced a large enough variety of foes to consider it to be consistent .  Has She-Hulk ever been hit by something with the force of a satellite strike and not been hurt ? if so than Ironman has got many more different types of strategies that he can put into use due his extremis powers , Not to mention She-Hulk will find it harder to hurt IM than IM will to hurt She-hulk . He has as i stated before the advantage of flight and ranged attacks also his shields which should be capable of withstanding her blows which will give him a high defensive advantage . "

She-Hulk should be able to significantly damage the suit with one punch.His suit isn't adamantium or some unbreakable alloy.I've seen Iron Man easily destroy his own armors with physical strength and he's nowhere near as strong as she is.  I don't know what type of damage a satellite strike does but I doubt a projectiles from space is going to be able to lock on to and hit a moving target with superhuman speed.He doesn't really have anything in his arsenal that can stop She-Hulk accept the nanites he used to calm her down.Apparently those are administered close range so he'd put himself in range to use it. "
Well it she would most definitely destroy him in H2H but that would only work if he was on the Ground but if he perhaps was he would most likely rely on his shields which can apparently withstand a nuclear blast .
  That may or may not be a nuclear blast but its still fairly impressive .

Ahh but the thing is how will She-Hulk know that she is going to get hit by a satellite strike and dodge it when IM will be distracting her and trying to keep her in the same position for the strike .Mainly because he could catch her off guard with the strike since she wont be expecting that . Also im sure a sattelite strike would do alot of damage since Tony thought it would be effective on WWH.
Maybe he could also use a full form repulsor ray to stun her or at least slow her down for the satellite strike . 
Though im not sure if it would have much of an effect on she-hulk.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said: 

She-Hulk should be able to significantly damage the suit with one punch.His suit isn't adamantium or some unbreakable alloy.I've seen Iron Man easily destroy his own armors with physical strength and he's nowhere near as strong as she is.  I don't know what type of damage a satellite strike does but I doubt a projectiles from space is going to be able to lock on to and hit a moving target with superhuman speed.He doesn't really have anything in his arsenal that can stop She-Hulk accept the nanites he used to calm her down.Apparently those are administered close range so he'd put himself in range to use it. "
Well it she would most definitely destroy him in H2H but that would only work if he was on the Ground but if he perhaps was he would most likely rely on his shields which can apparently withstand a nuclear blast .
  That may or may not be a nuclear blast but its still fairly impressive .

"
Tony has withstood a nuclear explosion with 2% of his shield's total power. Yet another ability writers overlook so that pretty much anyone can have a shot against him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

She-Hulk won't know a satellite strike is coming.My point is she's not going to be still long enough for it to lock on to her. 
Also Iron Man's strongest repulsor attack needs time to charge.Also don't assume that because She-Hulk can't fly and has no projectiles she has no long range capability.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom

I think Hercules can take Wonder man and Iron man at the same time.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Precise
@Precise said:
" Hm.. In incredible Hercules 113 & 114 Hercules fought Wonder Man briefly after being shot by Ares with bullets dipped in Hydra blood that made him go mad. He completely overpowered Wonder Man there. Note that Wonder Man wasn't seriously trying to injure him. So I think he can manage Wonder Man. The weak link is She-Hulk in this battle. "
Hm.. I've actually read that issue again and Wonder Man was defeated very quickly by Hercules. If that's the case team two should be able to go 2vs1 on Iron Man. And I don't believe he can handle that. So team two wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" I think Hercules can take Wonder man and Iron man at the same time. "
I don't.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I honestly have no idea about Hercules' speed/agility/durability levels to judge. I'm just pointing out that Iron Man should be able to take She-Hulk.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" I honestly have no idea about Hercules' speed/agility/durability levels to judge. I'm just pointing out that Iron Man should be able to take She-Hulk. "
He's terrible in all of those areas accept durability. 
Also I don't think Iron Man take She-Hulk.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:

" She-Hulk won't know a satellite strike is coming.My point is she's not going to be still long enough for it to lock on to her. Also Iron Man's strongest repulsor attack needs time to charge.Also don't assume that because She-Hulk can't fly and has no projectiles she has no long range capability. "

But as i stated how would she be affected by a full form repulsor ? he only needs to hit her once with something like that to slow her down and their is no need a for recharge when he has already called satellite strike on her , he would most likely time his Full Form repulsor for a few minutes before the satellite strike .

She may have a long range capability but nothing on IMs level all i can see her doing is throwing objects at him and jumping very high which Tony can easily dodge , or even stop the object if it is metal by using magnetism .

Another way of immobilizing she-hulk is encasing her in one of his shields which are pretty powerful as proven.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" I honestly have no idea about Hercules' speed/agility/durability levels to judge. I'm just pointing out that Iron Man should be able to take She-Hulk. "

He's terrible in all of those areas accept durability. Also I don't think Iron Man take She-Hulk. "
Durability is the factor that counts the most from all the ones I mentioned, though.

Nanites. And despite She-Hulk moaning about Iron Man sucker punching her during Dissassembled, it is viable, since it shows that he is strong enough to KO her. Considering that it happened while she was enraged due to Scarlet Witch's probability manipulation, her strength/speed and durability should have been enhanced to go with it, more so than her regular level. If Tony was strong enough to KO her then, pre-Extremis, he is strong enough now. His shield is durable enough to take every hit, and She-Hulk cannot break through unless some PIS is involved, or Tony doesn't use it, at all, much like he did against her in their fight.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think Team 1's ability to fly and ranged attacks could make them win here.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
He's terrible in all of those areas accept durability. Also I don't think Iron Man take She-Hulk. "
Durability is the factor that counts the most from all the ones I mentioned, though.

Nanites.
"
Im Pretty sure IM can take She-Hulk , it wont be easy but there is a way .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" She-Hulk won't know a satellite strike is coming.My point is she's not going to be still long enough for it to lock on to her. Also Iron Man's strongest repulsor attack needs time to charge.Also don't assume that because She-Hulk can't fly and has no projectiles she has no long range capability. "

But as i stated how would she be affected by a full form repulsor ? he only needs to hit her once with something like that to slow her down and their is no need a for recharge when he has already called sattelite strike on her , he would most lokely time his Full Form repulsor for a few minutes before the sattelite strike .

SHe may have a long range capabity but nothing on IMs level all i can see her doing is throuwing objects at him and jumping very high which Tony can easily dodge , or even stop the object if it is magnetic by using magnetism .

Another way of immobilizing she-hulk is encasing her in one of his shields which are pretty powerful as proven. "

She-Hulk doesn't really get hurt by energy attacks as far as i've seen. 
Incasing She-Hulk in a shield? I doubt it.The Void almost destroyed one of his shields with physical attacks and Strange and Invisible Woman were adding to the shield to make it stronger.I doubt she's weaker than him.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

" @Vance Astro said:

But as i stated how would she be affected by a full form repulsor ? he only needs to hit her once with something like that to slow her down and their is no need a for recharge when he has already called sattelite strike on her , he would most lokely time his Full Form repulsor for a few minutes before the sattelite strike .

SHe may have a long range capabity but nothing on IMs level all i can see her doing is throuwing objects at him and jumping very high which Tony can easily dodge , or even stop the object if it is magnetic by using magnetism .

Another way of immobilizing she-hulk is encasing her in one of his shields which are pretty powerful as proven. "
 She-Hulk doesn't really get hurt by energy attacks as far as i've seen. Incasing She-Hulk in a shield? I doubt it.The Void almost destroyed one of his shields with physical attacks and Strange and Invisible Woman were adding to the shield to make it stronger.I doubt she's weaker than him. "
She would most likely break his shield but its only used as a distraction to slow her movement so that she gets hit with the satellite strike .
Im pretty sure that the radius of the strike should be pretty wide to when it does finally hit .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said:
She would most likely break his shield but its only used as a distraction to slow her movement so that she gets hit with the satellite strike . Im pretty sure that the radius of the strike should be pretty wide to when it does finally hit . "
That's still not going to happen.If she breaks the shield that means he can move.She's not going to then get hit with a projectile from space.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

She would most likely break his shield but its only used as a distraction to slow her movement so that she gets hit with the satellite strike . Im pretty sure that the radius of the strike should be pretty wide to when it does finally hit . "

That's still not going to happen.If she breaks the shield that means he can move.She's not going to then get hit with a projectile from space. "
Well if that doesn't work IM could go for broke and let She-Hulk come and beat on him but with his shields up on full power and let the Israelite hit both of them and it would be less likely to badly damage him .

If he deployed this strategy she is bound to get hit and so will he but with his shields up he stands more of a chance of surviving .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

That's still not going to happen.If she breaks the shield that means he can move.She's not going to then get hit with a projectile from space. "
Well if that doesn't work IM could go for broke and let She-Hulk come and beat on him but with his shields up on full power and let the Israelite hit both of them and it would be less likely to badly damage him .  If he deployed this strategy she is bound to get hit and so will he but with his shields up he stands more of a chance of surviving . "
For the record I don't even think Iron Man would lose to She-Hulk.I was just making a case for the hell of it.The whole satellite thing is not only not going to work but it's way overboard for the situation.She-Hulk isn't smarter than Tony but she's not dumb enough to fall for that.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Vance Astro said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

Well if that doesn't work IM could go for broke and let She-Hulk come and beat on him but with his shields up on full power and let the Israelite hit both of them and it would be less likely to badly damage him .  If he deployed this strategy she is bound to get hit and so will he but with his shields up he stands more of a chance of surviving . "
For the record I don't even think Iron Man would lose to She-Hulk.I was just making a case for the hell of it.The whole satellite thing is not only not going to work but it's way overboard for the situation.She-Hulk isn't smarter than Tony but she's not dumb enough to fall for that. "
Oh well i enjoyed it while it lasted .
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

For the record I don't even think Iron Man would lose to She-Hulk. "
Yes, the possibility crossed my mind.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By capall

team 1 should win here, i think tony can she-hulk and diana can take hercules, i actually think this is a easy match up for team 1 here,  
i would consider tony vs she-hulk favorable for tony and diana outclasses hercules in every aspect speed, strength, flight, combat skills, weaponry etc etc
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Team 1. IM can drop She-Hulk, and then Herc get's double teamed.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Precise
@capall said:
" team 1 should win here, i think tony can she-hulk and diana can take hercules, i actually think this is a easy match up for team 1 here,  i would consider tony vs she-hulk favorable for tony and diana outclasses hercules in every aspect speed, strength, flight, combat skills, weaponry etc etc "
Not Wonder Woman, Wonder Man xP Else you would be right of course lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
" team 1 should win here, i think tony can she-hulk and diana can take hercules, i actually think this is a easy match up for team 1 here,  i would consider tony vs she-hulk favorable for tony and diana outclasses hercules in every aspect speed, strength, flight, combat skills, weaponry etc etc "
LOL..Diana!!!!
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro:
@Precise: 

oops, i though it was diana, lmao 
in that case i say team 1 in a hard fought battle altho herc has advantage in overall all durability and strength team 2 still lacks agility and flight here