Wonder woman vs X-Men

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pretty sure Gambit could solo without others (death seed powers) she breaths she dies..

ice man could also well at the very least she cannot win a ANY way shape or form defeat of kill him..

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Jean is not possessed by the Phoenix for one, she is a part of it. Second removing the Phoenix from Rachel by force was already tried by Galactus and deemed impossible by Roma, Death and the Watcher with even the attempt bringing on the end of the universe it was tried in. You can't just snatch the Phoenix out of Jean, because as Death told her, Phoenix is her actual power not some invading force.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nah.... just nah..

@agent41 said:

@chomp: Gambit like the other glass cannon here get one-shotted.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@stormphoenix said:

@agent41: What are you talking about you ran away and called for help. You still haven't proven anything Wonder Woman does not blitz already countered that.

Next,.......

Don't even try it. I posted scans. You were stomped and now you try to pretend that people call WW invincible.

Didn't he ragequit this thread?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@stormphoenix: You still need to counter my post debuking your counter to thr black hole feat lol.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: It was a harmless theory. I never said she could, though.

And to others saying WW can be affected by mindrape... she shrugged off dr. Psychos whose mind transcends time & space.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and i said that where?

also you make the exact same assumption .. please yourself..

WW aint got nothing to DEFEAT iceman and Death Seed Gambit would PWN her so bad it's laughable...

dont be salty

@agent41 said:
@chomp said:

nah.... just nah..

@agent41 said:

@chomp: Gambit like the other glass cannon here get one-shotted.

nah just yes. Some of you truly think WW will just stand there and do nothing?. Please.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: WW's soul manip powers, can they effect him?

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@agent41: @lowlaville: @ancient_0f_days: It's like the example I gave before-if I said "Storm can't fly" and after being shown MULTPLE examples of her flying STILL said "Nah, Storm can't fly" I'd look, at best absolutely ridiculous/comprehension impaired; at worst, I'd look like the most contemptible, blatant type of troll, the bane of serious discussion.

Likewise, when a claims are made like "Wonder Woman can't withstand lightning" and several examples of her tanking it (including from uber powerful beings like Zeus, and the body and soul destroying MAGICAL lighting of Nekron) are shown, or "Wonder Woman can't handle cold" and examples of her doing just that (including a point blank flash freeze by Superman, who's super cold breath has frozen his equal Bizarro into place, and in ice storm form knocked back Darkseid) are displayed, someone STILL makes those claims---

Well, the words haven't been created yet to accurately describe how nauseating those tactics are. Why the desire to "win" a discussion about something as meaningless as who wins a FICTIONAL fight between FICTIONAL characters is so great that anyone would stoop to these levels is a mystery Sherlock Holmes, Charlie Chan, Socrates, Braniac 5, Reed Richards, and Batman COMBINED couldn't BEGIN to solve.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows said:

@agent41: @lowlaville: @ancient_0f_days: It's like the example I gave before-if I said "Storm can't fly" and after being show MULTPLE example of her flying STILL said "Nah, Storm can't fly" I'd look, at best absolutely ridiculous/comprehension impaired; at worst, I'd look like the most contemptible, blatant type of troll, the bane of serious discussion.

Likewise, when a claims are made like "Wonder Woman can't withstand lightning" and several examples of her tanking it (including from uber powerful beings like Zeus, and the body and soul destroying MAGICAL lighting of Nekron) are shown, or "Wonder Woman can't handle cold" and examples of her doing just that (including a point blank flash freeze by Superman, who's super cold breath has frozen his equal Bizarro into place, and in ice storm form knocked back Darkseid) are displayed, someone STILL makes those claims---

Well, the words haven't been created yet to accurately describe how nauseating those tactics are. Why the desire to "win" a discussion about something as meaningless as who wins a FICTIONAL fight between FICTIONAL characters is so great that anyone would stoop to these levels is a mystery Sherlock Holmes, Charlie Chan, Socrates, Braniac 5, Reed Richards, and Batman COMBINED couldn't BEGIN to solve.

.........Storm still wins

No Caption Provided

Also, serious discussions are never worth having.

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Lol WW still blitzes that glass canon and one shots her head off.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Gambit has death seed powers.....

@agent41 said:

@chomp: The OP doesn't say anything about what you have mentioned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Lol WW still blitzes that glass canon and one shots her head off.

lmfao smh fam ???????⚡️⚡️⚡️

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: suck the air from lungs ?lol she cab breath without air and you are still arguing for that?Tanked a freez breath and shrugged it off, and you are still saying that storm can do any stuff?Has tanked multiple lightnings that are way stronger than storm's and you still saying she can be taken down by that?Has high resistance to TP and any form of illusions, and you are STILL saying that storm can do what she did to Sinister?Lol, big Lol.

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Yeah it's you who are funny ,LMAO storm gets blitzes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: suck the air from lungs ?lol she cab breath without air and you are still arguing for that?Tanked a freez breath and shrugged it off, and you are still saying that storm can do any stuff?Has tanked multiple lightnings that are way stronger than storm's and you still saying she can be taken down by that?Has high resistance to TP and any form of illusions, and you are STILL saying that storm can do what she did to Sinister?Lol, big Lol.

Bruh lmao smh Storm is herald tier she's beaten Silver Surfer before WW can't even tbh

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

No Caption Provided
JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Beaten Surfer doesn't mean that she can't get blitzed ,and considered how often does Norrin jobs... storm still dies horribly, LMAO.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Btw WW has also blocked things stronger than storm's lightning, and some of those are even wider. storm still gets beaten to death.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By PyroFN

@lowlaville: That never happens. There have only been three occasions in canon that that's happened. One was with Galactus and Rachel. She complied and the process ended up killing the Phoenix anyway, causing life in the universe to die out. The other two times were by Phoenix hosts. Diana is not a Phoenix host so exorcising is a no no.

Edit: Correction. Galactus almost separated Rachel and the Phoenix, but stopped because he couldn't handle the consequences as a result of that action in particular.

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Lol she doesn't need to become a phoenix to beat some glass canon weather manipulator.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Okay. I concede to that point. I guess the only thing Jean could do at that point is just keep to shields and maybe try to stall everyone for her teammates. Once more, I concede.

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By JohnAnderson

@sprior93: Yeah,just because she blasts a jobbing Sufer so that makes her a herald tier... LMAO.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: ooesnt ve your run of the mill to. She is an omega level mutants. That typically means their potential gains them unlimited amounts of power that is only stopped by the users. That is why characters like Iceman can't always solo (and Jean herself for the earlier years), cause they choose not to go that route. Once they let go of their inhibitions, you get guys like Franklin Richards creating whole realities.

Jean Grey in particular has molecular level tk and her to back when she held back was still powerful enough or her to travel unaided through space, with a shield filled with oxegyn made by her own tk, and protect her from Binary Carol Danvers powers. Make no mistake, I know Wonder Woman won't be phased by Jeans tk, but don't shrug Jean off as any run of the mill telekinetic user.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnanderson said:

@sprior93: Btw WW has also blocked things stronger than storm's lightning, and some of those are even wider. storm still gets beaten to death.

Bruh bruh homegurl cant block lightning to the brain. Storm is faster than WW tbh cuz she can travel thru lightning And block bullets. WW ain't even fast tho ??

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Oh ,if you want to keep argue for your weather goddess then post scans to suggest that her durability can withstand something that is sharp enough ro cut Superman, something that is easily beyond class 100+,and that her lightning is stronger than something like omega beams ,quantum blasts, zeus' lightning ,black hole, the sun itself, or the full might of Olympus which can wipe out dimensions, because WW has blocked stuff like that, and storm's lightning is nothing.

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Yeah, such a troll you are, WW is able to keep up with wally west in some degree and has blocked way faster stuff like shattered god for example, LMAO the glass canon weather wannabe still dies horribly.

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Ain't even as fast?There are scans when she is keeping with Superman who can fly warp speed in space, and WW can even block light, again, LMAO and BS.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnanderson: I wish I could agree, but during most of their confrontations, Storm has tooken down Jean. Granted, it would be a mystery as to how things would be if Jean grew stronger in using her omega level powers (thanks Morrison), but from what I remember, Storm knows Jean's weaknesses all to well without Phoenix.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnanderson:

yo fam show me scans wit WW brain durability. like shit how she gonna survive this smh.

No Caption Provided

Also WW weak to magic and Storm had magic heritage thats why her hairs white lol

Storm don't need durability if Ww caint hit her.

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Taking down Jean doesn't mean that her lightning and other abilities can do well against WW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnanderson said:

@pyrofn: Taking down Jean doesn't mean that her lightning and other abilities can do well against WW.

Lmfao bruhh ?????

No Caption Provided
JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: WW is capable of resisting magic that are stronger than storm's and yes she can block or tank lightning rather easily, and after the upgrade she has also shown high resistance to all forms of mental attacks.

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By JohnAnderson

@sprior93: Yeah, such a troll you are, LMAO and non canon.

You know it's quite funny how you storm wank love to post that non canon fan vote s**t?