Wonder woman vs X-Men

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By AbelHsu

@stormphoenix: Just because you think others scans are invalid doesn't mean that those are truly invalid,the problem is :

• Has she ever prevented herself from being pulled into a black hole ? Yes. No matter you say those are PIS or something she did it.
  • Has she ever tanked Amazo/Shazam's lightning long enough , and then blitz/fight him right away ? Yes
  • Has she ever blocked lightning/lasers/Omega Beams/Heat Vision/energy blasts with her bracers ? Yes
  • Can she provide lightning ?Yes,she can just not as powerful as Storm's

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By AbelHsu

@stormphoenix: And should I tell you that while she is flying in space,there are a lot of gravity and force in the place but she is still flying and doesn't slow down ? She is also able to get close to the sun and doesn't get pull into it too. I'm pretty sure that Sun's gravity >>100 tons.

And in your opinion why isn't she immune to cold ? The ice breath just kept her there and Supes was decided to end that with a rock,but she has already got out of that and then smashed his head with bracers.

Last of all,there are PIS in comics but something like black hole/sun gravity doesn't really seem to be PIS for me, because considered how often do they fly in space she is logically able to prevent those.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@stormphoenix: Oh now you are trying to say she will have problem with cold?. And the black hole scan is not valid?. Why don't you stop playing games. Why don't we start picking the feats we consider valid from storm as well?. Lol.

I'm not playing game sir i'm actually debating and since you and the other user are getting very emotional about this then maybe that's a sign to just stop. Though don't know why you need to call in reinforcements to help you get your argument across.

You whine and complain a lot i'm not even complaining how badly you guys are low balling right now, but it's not hurting me just shows the knowledge we have on these characters.

@abelhsu said:

OH! Are we comparing Lightning Bolts?! :-) Because if we are I think we all know who wins that.

Comparing lightning bolts ? Lol, big Lol, those are the scans that showed WW can tanked some lightning without going down and easily recover from it.

What about these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu: PM me because your tagging me too much you and the other user.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#156  Edited By lowlaville

@stormphoenix said:
@lowlaville said:

@stormphoenix: You have nothing. Unless you can debunk that feat, I am quaintly done with you and your iterations. You think so less of me if you take me for being helpless that I do not destroy your lack of context in your post. Lol

No I don't think less of you it's just after what you displayed of your Knowledge earlier

Black Bird? There's nothing to it. I hate Marvel, and I have never read a single issue of either X-men, Storm or any other character involved with X-men. You can't expect that, that my lack of knowledge of Black Bird allows you to debunk Diana's blackhole feat. As I've assessed, if you are not able to follow me up on #133, I will not have anything to do with you. That shows your lack of credibility, arguments, and feats.

(While you've posted some up there, you are not going to get me off unless you can disprove Diana's capability to resist Storm, and this is something you need to prove.)

So, the fact that I have no idea what Black Bird is only insinuates on my lack of knowledge on Storm, or any Marvel character here. I know 2000x more about Wonder Woman, that is my side of this debate. Now back up yours or drop it.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@stormphoenix: Oh now you are trying to say she will have problem with cold?. And the black hole scan is not valid?. Why don't you stop playing games. Why don't we start picking the feats we consider valid from storm as well?. Lol.

I'm not playing game sir i'm actually debating and since you and the other user are getting very emotional about this then maybe that's a sign to just stop. Though don't know why you need to call in reinforcements to help you get your argument across.

You whine and complain a lot i'm not even complaining how badly you guys are low balling right now, but it's not hurting me just shows the knowledge we have on these characters.

@abelhsu said:

OH! Are we comparing Lightning Bolts?! :-) Because if we are I think we all know who wins that.

Comparing lightning bolts ? Lol, big Lol, those are the scans that showed WW can tanked some lightning without going down and easily recover from it.

What about these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All before her upgrade , and except for the first scan did she get KO ? Also the two below are New 52 Lol.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK!.....on that note i'm going to slide on out, People's getting very emotional and whiny.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK!.....on that note i'm going to slide on out, People's getting very emotional and whiny.

No, your lack of ability to have a decent debate is forcing you to quit. Now off you go mate.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu: Riiiight here Upgrades, sure. Anyway, Oh Yes I know the Last Two were New 52 I just wanted to throw those in there. :-)

You've tagged me 8times and another user tagged me 2 or 3 times repeating themselves after i've countered their argument the SAME argument I might add. And another user in their feelings getting mad for some reason.

Thank You for chatting with me we have now reached a dead end. Not even talking the MAIN topic anyway. And I know I can go back n forth You can and so can the others and will get nowhere.

If YOU got something tag me better yet PM. :-)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By lowlaville

@abelhsu: Riiiight here Upgrades, sure. Anyway, Oh Yes I know the Last Two were New 52 I just wanted to throw those in there. :-)

You've tagged me 8times and another user tagged me 2 or 3 times repeating themselves after i've countered their argument the SAME argument I might add. And another user in their feelings getting mad for some reason.

Thank You for chatting with me we have now reached a dead end. Not even talking the MAIN topic anyway. And I know I can go back n forth You can and so can the others and will get nowhere.

If YOU got something tag me better yet PM. :-)

For two posts, I have been trying to get you to counter my arguments, mate. Are you sure you've countered my post? If you have, I will concede right now. But if you have not, I want you to stop with your blatent accusations. I am a patient man, but even I can run out of it.

Lest you want me to accuse you of being a troll, and flag your posts for moderation, as you've been trying to instigate drama with me for the past 2-3 posts. Your choice. Either way, stop.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Mooty_Pass

SO....LOL this was fun.

We have now come to the point of the thread that NOBODY is listening or even cares to admit things. But now we are just ranting, complaining and whining LOL we've ignored all the others hahahaha....Yeah, I just don't care anymore LOL.

Wonder Woman wins apparently she can never be beaten and and withstand everything anything.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just don't care anymore nobody in this thread is listening, some are whining, a some are in their feelings.

SO sure whatever Wonder Woman solo's she can never be beaten

You need to have a presentable case, and I am listening. Try me.

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: When does Wonder Woman ever blitz people?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Easy answer. Jean shuts everyone's mind down.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All are of new 52, though. But you asked when has she ever, these must count.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 PyroFN  Online

If I am not correct, psychic immunities aren't immunities when it comes to Jean Grey. It sounds stupid I know, but there are three occasions where she bypassed immunities. Two were against Juggernaut with his helmet on and another Magneto.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

If I am not correct, psychic immunities aren't immunities when it comes to Jean Grey. It sounds stupid I know, but there are three occasions where she bypassed immunities. Two were against Juggernaut with his helmet on and another Magneto.

That only falsifies their immunity as absolute. It holds no sway against Diana.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 PyroFN  Online

@termiteone4ever: "Jean cannot defeat Wonder Woman with the Phoenix.

OK, this statement is like, so wrong on so many levels. This Phoenix isn't even involved here, but my curiosity is peaked. What on earth could Wonder Woman due Phoenix-empowered Jean Grey?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By lowlaville

@pyrofn said:

@termiteone4ever: "Jean cannot defeat Wonder Woman with the Phoenix.

OK, this statement is like, so wrong on so many levels. This Phoenix isn't even involved here, but my curiosity is peaked. What on earth could Wonder Woman due Phoenix-empowered Jean Grey?

Probably exorcise the Phoenix out of her. In theory.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By PyroFN  Online

@lowlaville: Interesting point. Though I have seen Magneto fans argue that it is absolute, your claim is probably correct. Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, Diana and team win all but round 3. Jean's tk is molecular level, which she can use to rip her apart, unless Wonder Woman has feats against being ripped apart molecule by molecule.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By lowlaville

@pyrofn said:

@lowlaville: Interesting point. Though I have seen Magneto fans argue that it is absolute, your claim is probably correct. Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, Diana and team win all but round 3. Jean's tk is molecular level, which she can use to rip her apart, unless Wonder Woman has feats against being ripped apart molecule by molecule.

No Caption Provided

Diana, being made out of Clay, she can probably reform herself.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Diana's also tanked far worse than regular Jean's tk. So she's probably not going to break down via TK if she can resist being torn apart by a Black Hole.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By comic_book_fan

@agent41: he won the last fight with her and he could kill her here how about of saying wolverine couldn't stealth he how about you prove it show somone with wolverine's stealth skill failing to do so and i am not saying wolverine is the hero here it's just that is one of many ways the x-men win this i am a little busy at the moment but later i will list the numerous reasons this team beats her.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, don't come in here with that junk. Either you're new to comics or you're just totally ignorant.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Telepathic immunity become nothing but strong resistance when Jean goes all out. Magneto, Emma, Juggernaut and Cipher were all established to be immune to telepathy in their own right, until Jean decided to bypass that on 7 different occasions. Wonder Woman has none of the telepathic "immunity" consistency as Juggernaut, so there is no reason to believe her mind will not be just as raped by Jean. It was stated and shown on panel that Jean using her full power can smash any psi shield artificial or natural and apparently even magical and she says that all she needs to do is find the right psychic key to hack minds as shown when she mind raped a horde of psi resistant N'Gari.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Scenario 1

X-Men stomp

Scenario 2

JL

Scenario 3

X-Men stomp

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman stomps round one, she would knock Jean's head off her body before she would even react and then proceeding to calmly beating the shit out of the rest

As for round two the only threat really is Iceman but with a Telepath such as Martian Manhunter from the DC side they still stomps.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias: unlikely, she would have to know Jean is the biggest threat and Jean doesn't have to rely on physical speed to attack, she thinks and things happen.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

@agent41: Storm can short circuit her brain and suck the air out of her lungs. Sorry, but Wondergirl loses.

To add to that and get electrocuted, and frozen from the inside of body or outside.

BUT...Leave it ALONE They can't admit that.

unlikely, she would have to know Jean is the biggest threat and Jean doesn't have to rely on physical speed to attack, she thinks and things happen.

Leave it ALONE. They can't admit that....Wonder Woman is faster than thought.

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Infinitias

@infinitias: unlikely, she would have to know Jean is the biggest threat and Jean doesn't have to rely on physical speed to attack, she thinks and things happen.

Well reaction speed is not really physical speed, It's more mental.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias: in the case of Wonder Woman it is. Her powers are physical so her reactions are gauged on how fast she can physically move. Jean doesn't need to move so her mental reactions trump having to think and physically move. Wonder Woman does not phsyically move faster than a thought that does not require movement.

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias: in the case of Wonder Woman it is. Her powers are physical so her reactions are gauged on how fast she can physically move. Jean doesn't need to move so her mental reactions trump having to think and physically move. Wonder Woman does not phsyically move faster than a thought that does not require movement.

What makes you think Wonder Woman's powers are only physical? She has a really powerful mind and has been able to resist telepathy in the past by powerhouses such as Dr Psycho & Maxwell so her mind is incredibly strong and obviously enhanced way past normal humans. She is also casually been doing stuffs like deflecting automatic gunfire with her bracelet and proving mentally speed to androids such as Amazo.

''Wonder Woman does not phsyically move faster than a thought that does not require movement.''

^ To be fair, this is a comic book based world, anything is possible.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@infinitias: her powers are superhuman physical stars. Jean has mind raped Juggernaut. Wonder Woman has no power offensively that goes beyond her physical body. So she needs to think and then move. Jean only has to think. Jean has turned off minds instantly with a thought and has psychically destroyed psi proof minds and prisons.

To be just as fair in the comic book based world of Marvel nothing is faster than the speed of thought.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean has knocked gladiator around i think even beat him a few times without phoenix gladiator is faster stronger and more durable than Diana jean could possibly solo and and with a little help definitely wins.

round 2 and 3 goes to Diana but round one the x-men stomp in fact jean probably solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu: I was just kidding FYI. Storm gets blitzed and her neck broken.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: @sprior93: Sprior93, Wonder Woman has taken on a JLA team with Martain Manhunter, Flash, and Superman (while SIGHTLESS) and lassoed Zoom (after taking THREE CONSECUTIVE IMPS from him) ALSO while sightless. She has endured almost being placed into the sun, rapid fire super speed punches, and point blank hotter than the sun heat vision blasts to her face SIMULTANEOUSLY from a bloodlusted Superman trying his best to KILL her (yet she went on to end their battle by lacerating his throat with her impossibly sharp tiara).The notion that Diana doesn't have the speed, skill, and durability to evade, and/or tank whatever Storm throws at her-on the way to defeating the mutant-is just preposterous.

Agent41, I see that the primary way users claim that Diana will "lose" is simply to try to behave as if her feats don't exist. It's quite tedious, don't you think?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: What are you talking about you ran away and called for help. You still haven't proven anything Wonder Woman does not blitz already countered that.

Next,.......