Wonder woman vs X-Men

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

AOD's and I dont exactly get along, but Id be curious to see the response as I dont think he/she is an idiot - just someone who tends to go to the aggressive side of the isle when its not required and gets insulting when there is no reason to be, which is very off-putting to me. I think this could be a great site to help us all educate each other since there is so much changing continuity to follow and if we can all be reasonable there is a lot we can all learn.

There are def examples of Diana being TP'd, but I dont know if that is pre or post. Thats one area I find it difficult to follow - what is pre and what is post. Additionally, what is really "in character" v "not in character." When its "in character," personally, I dont count the highest, PIS feats - more what occurs regularly. Again, curious what AOD has to say here. Hopefully....in a nice way.... ;-)

I do agree with you, @newecho - on the astral plane WW would get beat pretty hard. If Jean/Emma/Betsy in character/morals on could take her there is a bit of a question mark. The way I see it is that WW is not immune, just has good resistance. If Jean were bloodlusted in the rules, I see her mind-f'ing WW hardcore immediately. But lets be honest, morals on, in character Jean doesnt go there, so I think WW's resistance (not immunity IMO for the moment) is probably enough to make the first few rounds tough for the X clan to beat.

@newecho said:

@ancient_0f_days: she wouldn't be able to get to the Astral plane...

Maxwell lord mind wrecked her, mmh has wrecked her a couple times and I can't remember but I think psycho has too.. Again she is resistant and could hold off someone like pslocke but not jean...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@newecho said:

@ancient_0f_days: she wouldn't be able to get to the Astral plane...

Maxwell lord mind wrecked her, mmh has wrecked her a couple times and I can't remember but I think psycho has too.. Again she is resistant and could hold off someone like pslocke but not jean...

huh?

@ancient_0f_days said:

Just gonna leave these here....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I can't believe people don't know this by now

I don't respect that.....I posted this right here in the very begnining....the very begining, these are recent post crisis wonder woman feats so you know its after the perminent amplifications and upgrade.....you a flat out liar, cus how do you miss this. It's not a simple mistake

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ginman333 said:

AOD's and I dont exactly get along, but Id be curious to see the response as I dont think he/she is an idiot - just someone who tends to go to the aggressive side of the isle when its not required and gets insulting when there is no reason to be, which is very off-putting to me. I think this could be a great site to help us all educate each other since there is so much changing continuity to follow and if we can all be reasonable there is a lot we can all learn.

There are def examples of Diana being TP'd, but I dont know if that is pre or post. Thats one area I find it difficult to follow - what is pre and what is post. Additionally, what is really "in character" v "not in character." When its "in character," personally, I dont count the highest, PIS feats - more what occurs regularly. Again, curious what AOD has to say here. Hopefully....in a nice way.... ;-)

I do agree with you, @newecho - on the astral plane WW would get beat pretty hard. If Jean/Emma/Betsy in character/morals on could take her there is a bit of a question mark. The way I see it is that WW is not immune, just has good resistance. If Jean were bloodlusted in the rules, I see her mind-f'ing WW hardcore immediately. But lets be honest, morals on, in character Jean doesnt go there, so I think WW's resistance (not immunity IMO for the moment) is probably enough to make the first few rounds tough for the X clan to beat.

Maaan, where....before she became a truth god and got the immunity or after....see my problem is, yall just make the boldest claims and never back them up...like honestly, I wouldn't have a problem if you guys actually made an effort not to be wrong....the version in the OP says pre-52, who in her most recent comics was immune .... where are the recent examples of her getting TPd....please, try to prove what you say....please

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wonder Wonder bandwagon is on a roll lately.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: She wasn't inconsistent against, in fact she has shrugged it off most of the time in post crisis story arc. She beats storm rather easily.

This statement isn't false nor is this statement true. Wonder Woman doesn't beat Storm "rather easily" as you would put it, considering the fact she can't get to her.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@newecho: She is able to astrally project herself into various lands of myth. Her physical body reacts to whatever happens to her on the mythical astral plane, leaving her body cut, bruised, or sometimes strengthened once her mind and body are reunited. She can apparently leave the planet through meditation, and did this once to rescue Artemis while she was in the underworld.

Diana has been able to launch herself into the astral plane since the Golden Age, although originally she needed outside help from Amazon tech to do it.

Also, when did Lord "wreck" her? I recall Lord saying to her "Forgive me for saying so, princess, but you look good on your knees (as Superman was restraining her) then tried to order her around---to which she promptly told him "your power will NOT work on me" as she saw things through a God's eyes" (the "Eye Of Athena", to be exact. who would probably laugh at any mortal TP like the ones Diana would be facing here.) And Wonder Woman has resisted Psycho-a TP so powerful he can see alternate time lines-FAR more times than he has affected her ( her resistance against his TP has been so total, that there have been times when she wasn't even aware he was trying to assault her with it).

Anything's possible in a fight, but more likely than not, Diana's got this.

Translation: WONDER WOMAN WINS.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: how would ww even know what realm jean is in? She can't sense it...

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMH. You know, its really hard to engage you. Im trying my best here to extend an olive branch because I think you have some interesting things to say (note that I say interesting...not necessarily any other adjective), but you really dont make it easy. Just to take a step back - you once were a pimple faced nobody on the site as well and Im sure most of the information youve gathered is because you found some smart people willing to educate and they helped you along, not because they were all your own brilliant thoughts. When did you lose sight of that? You seem like a waste of talent.

In the real world, my job is largely to call BS and there is nothing you say on this site that is gospel, yet you act like it. I love how the last time I called you out you responded with something about how you were able to respond to me w/o emotion and how great you were for it (implication), but in reality, you have such a visceral response to everyone that it shows you are completely emotionally based. Go back and look at how you started your debates on this thread. You are completely biased and emotionally based. And angry......

Lets be honest - you find your self worth on this site and making others feel bad.

@ginman333 said:

Maaan, where....before she became a truth god and got the immunity or after....see my problem is, yall just make the boldest claims and never back them up...like honestly, I wouldn't have a problem if you guys actually made an effort not to be wrong....

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxwell lord mind wiped the entire earth leaving diana no memory of him.. There are many other instances of inconsistencies in her telepathy resistance too...

PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool stomps with sick dance moves but Jean and Rogue claim that they did something.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. Im assuming some of these were from the same searches I came up with. If AOD or TOWK has some better context, Im certainly happy to hear them. It would be great to hear some debate on this for once w/o being insulted. I mean, heaven forbid we dont all spend our days reading every comic of the last 70 years, have not been on the site for 10 years, and/or have a real job that requires 60+ hrs a week and am just interested in a casual learning experience and some fun.

@newecho said:

Maxwell lord mind wiped the entire earth leaving diana no memory of him.. There are many other instances of inconsistencies in her telepathy resistance too...

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: @newecho:The majority of the time I enjoy your posts, but then you will post things that drive me crazy. After what I wrote, you turn around and ask me that question? She can find Jean through her divine origin, through Amazon tech (that's still an option) through meditation, and through her lasso (which also enables her to enter other dimensions).

When you find you are wrong about something (like claiming Diana "can't" enter The Astral Plane) just ONCE I'd like to see you concede an OBVIOUS point, instead of stubbornly continuing to argue. Diana can enter the Astral Plane---deal with it.

Ginman333, Ancient may or may have not been a bit---blunt. But you DID make affirmative claims that are false as if they were the Gospel Truth. To people like myself who know better, it IS a little disconcerting. At least, in the future, could you perhaps not make such claims in so cocksure a manner if your knowledge about a character is spotty? Just sayin'.

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario 2 is an obvious DC win for me unless iceman is omega level. But Diana certainly isn't winning. She certainly destroys any one of the X-men one on one but together there is no team that works together better than the X-men. People are forgetting that Jean is not just a extremely powerful telepath but an omega level telekinetic as well (her main power) her shields can and will deflect a automatic speed blitz from Diana. She can also use her telekenesis to slow or even freeze WW in place then the glass cannons go to work every one of these X-men (except dead pool) has the ability to hurt her speed equalized. Scotts blasts are brutal when he's not holding back, storm can summon lightnight to hurt high level targets but she has also used her winds to turn both colossus and wolverine into supersonic giant bullets (see inferno) and rouge can drain her (or affect her phisically if we're saying she has MM powers.) round 3 gets worse for her if Scott has prep..

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMH. You know, its really hard to engage you. Im trying my best here to extend an olive branch because I think you have some interesting things to say (note that I say interesting...not necessarily any other adjective), but you really dont make it easy. Just to take a step back - you once were a pimple faced nobody on the site as well and Im sure most of the information youve gathered is because you found some smart people willing to educate and they helped you along, not because they were all your own brilliant thoughts. When did you lose sight of that? You seem like a waste of talent.

In the real world, my job is largely to call BS and there is nothing you say on this site that is gospel, yet you act like it. I love how the last time I called you out you responded with something about how you were able to respond to me w/o emotion and how great you were for it (implication), but in reality, you have such a visceral response to everyone that it shows you are completely emotionally based. Go back and look at how you started your debates on this thread. You are completely biased and emotionally based. And angry......

Lets be honest - you find your self worth on this site and making others feel bad.

I don't put my feelings in the debate, your feelings are your responsibility, maybe if you guys took the time to get out of those feelings and prove your points....it wouldn't make you go off topic every 2 seconds to complain about me proving my points in a way that makes you feel wrong...besides that....the fact that I haven't even insulted you yet and you react like this says a lot.....

Moving on...prove a single one of your points....any time now

@newecho said:

Finally..........thank you for actually proving me wrong, I concede that there is at least one instance of inconsistency (or straight up PIS since even Martian Manhunter didn't know who he was). Now list the many other instances after this since so far, outside of reality warping that lead to the removal of 90% of Diana's soul, there are none. And as you can tell, I call PIS on Max Lord since he already failed along with Dr Psycho

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: what about when the league was on Mars and that malefic(can't remember his name) put the league down using tp.. I would have to read the story again but you probably know exactly what I am talking about because your memory seems to be better on the older stories than mine... She has plenty of inconsistencies in her telepathy defense...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By comic_book_fan

the rest of the team disracts her and wolverine stealths her.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey TOWK. Apologies if anything on my end come across that way. If you go back and read some of my claims even in this post, they talk about me kind of reaching for ways to win, etc. I try and come up with creative examples and also to follow the rules established each time. Feel free to call me out, especially if you feel like Im being an a-hole. Youll see ive been called out before and have no problem apologizing! I so enjoy the education and debate on this site. Ive seen you get a bit passionate on the site and honestly, Im cool with that. Usually its a mutually built up anger. ha ha. TOA Ive seen lead off with j/o comments, which is why we have a beef. I love the debate and get more and more educated constantly. But when someone starts off with an insult, its telling to me that they are either a non-negotiable jerk or someone who has been so jaded by the site that they immediately lash out. I work too hard and too long to have time for either

Im OK with Diana entering the astral plane - I dont believe I ever said she was incapable of entering it. But much like speedsters are a "thing" in DC, TPs are a bigger "thing" in marvel. Accordingly, I think WW would get her butt handed to her there as I think marvel is not only more powerful on that front, but their peeps have more experience.

If I make claims you see as incorrect, Im happy to be debated on the subject. Again, go back and see my posts on this thread alone and youll see that Im not team anybody.

@ginman333: @newecho:The majority of the time I enjoy your posts, but then you will post things that drive me crazy. After what I wrote, you turn around and ask me that question? She can find Jean through her divine origin, through Amazon tech (that's still an option) through meditation, and through her lasso (which also enables her to enter other dimensions).

When you find you are wrong about something (like claiming Diana "can't" enter The Astral Plane) just ONCE I'd like to see you concede an OBVIOUS point, instead of stubbornly continuing to argue. Diana can enter the Astral Plane---deal with it.

Ginman333, Ancient may or may have not been a bit---blunt. But you DID make affirmative claims that are false as if they were the Gospel Truth. To people like myself who know better, it IS a little disconcerting. At least, in the future, could you perhaps not make such claims in so cocksure a manner if your knowledge about a character is spotty? Just sayin'.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the rest of the team disracts her and wolverine stealths her.

umm..........yea im gunna go ahead and log this in one of the most illogical things i have ever read on this site. ever.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmmmmmm, but you do put your feelings in a debate. I went back and read your posts - its easy to do on this forum. You kind of have a gravitation towards being a j/o immediately. Go back and see how you reacted to this thread (w/o editing) if you want proof. You are kind of a jerk always...and immediately....

And getting back to the good stuff....

So WW got mind wiped. She got controlled by MMH (doesnt know who he was = iceman should be at his omega level here and might win round 2 onwards), but point is that she was mind controlled and jean/braddock are among the best (although I have conceded they would prob have a tough time in character). Its at least debatable b/c jean prob wouldnt beat her in character but miiiiiiight be able to stun her long enough for Braddock and maybe a wolv strike. I agree, her speed should make this all tough.

W/ jean and emma and betsy, its tougher

I gave my fun "maybe" in scenario 3....

:-)

(gasp)...looking....forward....to our next conversation. ;-)

@ginman333 said:

I don't put my feelings in the debate, your feelings are your responsibility, maybe if you guys took the time to get out of those feelings and prove your points....it wouldn't make you go off topic every 2 seconds to complain about me proving my points in a way that makes you feel wrong...besides that....the fact that I haven't even insulted you yet and you react like this says a lot.....

Moving on...prove a single one of your points....any time now

@newecho said:

Finally..........thank you for actually proving me wrong, I concede that there is at least one instance of inconsistency (or straight up PIS since even Martian Manhunter didn't know who he was). Now list the many other instances after this since so far, outside of reality warping that lead to the removal of 90% of Diana's soul, there are none. And as you can tell, I call PIS on Max Lord since he already failed along with Dr Psycho

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@stormphoenix: 5 of the x-men here can't do anything. What are people like gambit, rogue, colossus going to do?. storm has power output but she is a glass cannon, Kurt, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke are also getting one-shotted. And this nonsense that Diana is weak to lightning needs to stop.

Which 5 of these X-men are you talking about becasue that's debatable. Since the OP didn't specify who's powers Rogue is using she is still a threat. The moment Diana touches Rogue the X-men has a Wonder Woman on their side. You underestimate Storm...Ororo has more advantages over Diana than any X-men here; Blast Power, Range, Environmental Control, Awareness. I agree yes Storm is a Glass Cannon a powerful hit from Diana WILL knock Storm out. BUT she needs to get to her and that won't happen.

Don't underestimate Kurt now he's very agile and and get away from Diana grasp easily than any X-men here. As for Gambit...yeah he has no chance. As for Psylocke she may be useless using her powers as Jean will be, but she is very good in H2H.

Nobody said Diana is "weak" to Lightning she's just not highly resistant to it she can be hurt and taken down by it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@ancient_0f_days: what about when the league was on Mars and that malefic(can't remember his name) put the league down using tp.. I would have to read the story again but you probably know exactly what I am talking about because your memory seems to be better on the older stories than mine... She has plenty of inconsistencies in her telepathy defense...

That in fact escapes me, though I will check if it is in fact after the Maxwell Lord arcs

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmmmmmm, but you do put your feelings in a debate. I went back and read your posts - its easy to do on this forum. You kind of have a gravitation towards being a j/o immediately. Go back and see how you reacted to this thread (w/o editing) if you want proof. You are kind of a jerk always...and immediately....

And getting back to the good stuff....

So WW got mind wiped. She got controlled by MMH (doesnt know who he was = iceman should be at his omega level here and might win round 2 onwards), but point is that she was mind controlled and jean/braddock are among the best (although I have conceded they would prob have a tough time in character). Its at least debatable b/c jean prob wouldnt beat her in character but miiiiiiight be able to stun her long enough for Braddock and maybe a wolv strike. I agree, her speed should make this all tough.

W/ jean and emma and betsy, its tougher

I gave my fun "maybe" in scenario 3....

:-)

(gasp)...looking....forward....to our next conversation. ;-)

I wonder, do you watch Sherlock Holmes....if you don't you should, not comparing myself to him in any way other than his temperament....that should explain enough...I have no tolerance for your uncertainty, a debate is simple, state facts or concede. I do it all the time without whining at all....I encourage all to do the same.

moving on, Max's mind wipe, PIS, Martian Manhunter? Prove it, I've seen Jonns feats in abundance and none include mind controlling wonder woman, like I said, stop making claims without proof....the point is that she hasn't been mind controlled post eyes of athena......and unless you are going to provide any proof or context whatsoever you have no reason to believe Jean or Psylocke can actually effect her mind, even if they could, her soul is guarded, during the 90s when the joker infected Diana with venom, she took a trip to the astral plane to learn of insanity, that was the 90s..........she has the eyes of a truth god now...when her general functions are in jeopardy, she can simply shift and battle in the astral plane which she has done quite a bit, Jean and Betty wouldn't stand a chance....even if they could attack her mind, she could remove their very souls....

I'm glad you've managed to slip a bit of witty personality in there as well, execution needs a touch but no real complaints....

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

rogue can only absorb a portion of somebody's powers and keep it for a short time if the skin contact is short. Storm getting hit by Diana is not happening?. Please now. And Diana is very resistant to lightning. kurt is not going to do anything to her. psylocke can't do anything either.

That is true about Rogue, but then again I could say Diana will put Rogue into a submission hold enough for Rogue to absorb enough power. Although, even if it IS just a short time she'd still be a problem. Diana is not highly resistant to Lightning and Diana can't get to Storm. I have mentioned before in previous Wonder Woman vs Storm threads the forces and raw energy Diana has to fight and maneuver through just to get to one person? Yeah no-_-. People love to forget that Storm's greatest Defense IS her Offense. If anyone was the distraction it's Kurt all he has to do is port in and out and punch her consistently.......Has Wonder Woman ever fought a teleporter like Kurt??? IF so scans please.

Why do you keep underestimating EVERY X-man here? Psylocke is just a good of a fighter as Wolverine....

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

That in fact escapes me, though I will check if it is in fact after the Maxwell Lord arcs

found it, its after, I concede to her immunity being inconsistent, though she has defended herself from Max in the past, Hades while in the underworld, and Dr Psycho....not to mention she has resistance feats from long before the gained the eye upgrade.....either way...not consistently immune, in every appearance that followed....

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Yes they do. Rouge can just absorb her powers.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

Diana is very resistant to lightning. And storm is an overrated glass cannon that gets tagged by characters nowhere near Diana's speed. Diana can take lava unharmed, nukes unharmed. She can take a blast that shaked the planet. And you pretend that this fake goddess is going to put her down?. We are not in 1995 anymore. Some storm fans can't stop living in the past. psylocke is another glass cannon that gets one-shotted. If this was Shazam vs storm, or Superman vs storm, i bet you wouldn't be trying to argue for storm. Diana is the most underrated powerhouse among the big iconic powerhouses in comics.

Wonder Woman is not highly resistant to Lightning she can take it, but not withstand a powerful one therefore she can still be taken down by a powerful lightning bolt. Calling Storm an "overrated Glass Cannon" doesn't help you argument. By who pray tell has Storm been taggged by people less faster than Wonder Woman? Now I know I have told you this before Wonder Woman has great durability, BUT she has NOT proven to be highly resistant to electricity.(Going by the feats that have been shown to me) I don't know why you can't accept that simple fact about Wonder Woman. I have NO problem accepting Storm having human durability her powers make up for it. But if you want to ignore that it's NOT a problem it doesn't change the fact that Wonder Woman isn't highly resistant to a powerful lightning bolt.

"We are not in 1995 anymore. Some storm fans can't stop living in the past." HAHAHAHA WHAT!?? Ok moving on.

If this was indeed a Storm vs Shazam or Superman I would debate the advantages Storm actually HAS against these powerhouses as well as admitting she will lose. You don't just completely IGNORE the other advantages another character has over the other and just ONLY say "Wonder Woman solos" nyahhh! That to me is fanboy-ism and bad debating. Anyway, in the case of Storm fighting Wonder Woman it can go either way. There are clear disadvantages both characters have against each other. Now back to this i've seen scans people post to counter her "Lightning resistance" and none of them really show she can take it there is too much context to it. But you can't admit a simple flaw in your own character is more disheartening than a Storm fan claiming Storm has FTL reaction speed -_- Wonder Woman is indeed an underrated powerhouse, but most of her feats or seriously overrated.

I don't know much about Psylocke, but i'm sure someone who has great knowledge about here would inform you of her powers etc. Once Wonder Woman is grounded i'm sure the H2H fighters can take it from there that is if Storm chooses not to completely finish her off in the air.

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@stormphoenix: WW is very resistant to lightning. She has taken sustained lightning by Zeus unharmed. Also only storm fans think WW would lose to this glass cannon. Diana will finish her on air or in the ground. psylocke's skills won't save her from being extremely outclassed in power and speed. I don't think WW's feats are overrated. Why would they be?. If anything they are underrated.

No she isn't their are feats that prove otherwise. If your talking about the instance where she grabs his lightning bolt? Then no she couldn't withstand it. I'm not going to say only Wonder Woman fans are completely blind and in denial becasue i've talked some VERY well informed Wonder Woman fans on this site. And comparing their knowledge and arguments i've had with them to yours? makes me very disappointed. I like Wonder Woman she's cool, but she isn't ALL that powerful...the same goes for Storm. Diana will not finish her off in the air you saying that SHOWS me you don't know Storm's powers as well as showing your absolutely ignoring the disadvantages YOUR character has against someone who has FULL control over the skies, area and distance between them. Psylocke as I said isn't the ONLY H2H here of course YOU think Wonder Woman's feats aren't "overrated" your a fanboy/fangirl, but that's fine. No Wonder Woman's Feats being "Underrated" IS a Understatement they aren't people blow her feats WAY out of proportion and make them greater than they need to be.

I won't lie their are Storm fans that make claims that make me embarrassed, but that's not going to stop me from being a Storm Fan LOL. Sure i'm a Fanboy of Storm, but i'm not going to ignore her my character's disadvantages....that's why I like her so much.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way for me. Jean is the (no pun intended .... or is there....???) X-Factor in the first scenario along with Iceman in scenario two.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@stormphoenix: WW has taken lightning from Zeus in other comics. And Zeus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>storm. So your point is not solid for storm. WW can fight blind. And she can speedblitz the crap out of storm. So yes in the sky or on the ground. Diana will defeat storm.And i'm not a fanboy. Saying Diana will have no difficulity against glass cannons or mid tiers she is put up against in battle forum is just the truth.

Your comparison of Zeus and Storm does not help your argument due to the fact Wonder Woman was still electrocuted by people less powerful than Zeus. SO your Point of Wonder Woman is not solid. Of Course the good Ol "Wonder Woman Speed blitz" you know she isn't that fast Traveling Speed, but for the sake of argument here's Two Words Storm has to counter that......"Air" "Topography" Done.

"Saying Diana will have no difficulity against glass cannons or mid tiers she is put up against in battle forum is just the truth."

This statement proves you either don't know those said "mid tiers" powers or your just choosing to ignore the fact Wonder Woman has lots of disadvantages to some heroes as well as can be downed by a mid tier. I can name some Mid Tiers that can beat Wonder Woman.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@stormphoenix: Weaker than Zeus?. Like what?. The time when she was depowered?. Lol. Be careful because storm fans love to use out of context scans to lowball Diana.

Seriously? Your going to act like Wonder Woman has only been hit by Zeus only....? *sigh* OK. LOL "Be careful" haha of what? Most of Wonder Woman's feats has lots of context. I'm not low-balling Diana i'm stating a fact about Wonder Woman.

WW isn't that fast?. Says who?. storm fans?. LOl. WW is way faster than storm. And she has the feats to prove she can blitz this poor glass cannon. Please nae the mid tiers that can beat Diana. Carol Danvers no longer counts. as it's already proven that the drunk pilot is outclassed by Diana in every stat.

We've had this discussion before Wonder Woman's travel speed isn't that impressive, I mean when I look at Ironman's Travel Speed Wonder Woman's ins't anywhere to him. Already gave a counter your Speed Blitz attempt. Oops going off topic.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@stormphoenix: WW is faster than ironman. Diana will speedblitz the glass cannon. And what context?. Lol at you trying t downgrade her feats. WW has also taken lightning from Nekron. So you can't say she is not very resistant to lightning.

Mmmm not really, but i'm not going to go their that. Context that she can't withstand electricity..I don't know why your laughing you have not yet proven to the claim of Wonder Woman has high resistance to Electricity. Yeah Nekron that's another example of having huge context to it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@ancient_0f_days: Some people are arguing that storm can win this on her own. Seems that Diana is not resistan to lightning, LOL. Also it seems psylocky's skills can save her from the fact she is extremely outclassed by Diana in evrything else. LOL. But since the case that wolverine should win alone because he has fought hulk and thor has also been made. I guess my point of Diana being underrated was a lie. LOL.

Oh she's more overrated than Apocalypse now-a-days ..... not even Sentry gets that much hype lol.