Wonder woman vs X-Men

This topic is locked from further discussion.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By werkudoro

Pre 52 Wonder woman

Vs

X-Men:

616 Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Nightclawler, Psylocke, Deadpool, Gambit, Rogue, and Colossus

Random encounter

In character

Basic knowledge but No prep

No Phoenix

Rogue after absorb Ms. Marvel power

Themyscira

Scenario 2:

Batman, Manhunter, Aquaman, Firestorm, Cyborg and Flash help Diana

Beast, Emma frost, Shadowcat, Quicksilver and Iceman joined x-men

Scenario 3:

36 hours of prep, full knowledge

Morals off

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By king_majestros

Easy answer. Jean shuts everyone's mind down.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no Martian Manhunter around? Yeah, this.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@king_majestros said:

@heroup2112 said:
@king_majestros said:

With no Martian Manhunter around? Yeah, this.

Because pre-52 wonder woman is somehow not immune to offensive telepathy........right?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Is she? I might be wrong about this of course. Even so, Jean Gray is a LOT of offensive telepathy to shrug off...(though honestly i didn't know that pre-52 Wonder Woman had this immunity.)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just gonna leave these here....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I can't believe people don't know this by now

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: .....yes, she is immune, only other way to control her is through intense magic, reality warping or her soul directly, which is highly unlikely since her soul is bonded with the lasso which is the crux of all truth in the universe

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: @ancient_0f_days: Blast it, Ancient---how DARE you reveal and display Diana's TP resistance before I could!! (Kidding, of course).

Hi, Hero, what's up?

Yeah man, Wonder Woman has had this ability for quite awhile. Considering how potent Ares' mental assault was (ESPECIALLY in his own realm, where he is functionally omnipotent) and that Dr. Psycho is such a powerful TP he can even see alternate time lines---it's a pretty good bet that the Amazon could withstand any TP attacks from the X_Men.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By king_majestros

@ancient_0f_days: Never knew that. Must be one of the thousands of abilities Wonder Woman has.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Blast it, Ancient---how DARE you reveal and display Diana's TP resistance before I could!! (Kidding, of course).

Just doing what I can before Jashro or JediXman remember how much of a douche i was over my 5 years of being an asshole on the vine.....If they don't finish what the past mods started I'd be surprised, they're cool and (might) still consider me a credible debater but they are good mods and fair judges so I intend to share as much info as possible before my time.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@king_majestros said:

@ancient_0f_days: Never knew that. Must be on of the thousands of abilities Wonder Woman has.

She starting to sound more like superman yet?

ps: would the name majestic99 mean anything at all....? off topic..i know...

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: good, but as long as you know why she is immune...she was already highly resistant due to the lasso of truth (which makes her see the truth...makes sense) and then she got upgraded to god status as the Goddess of Truth and was granted the eyes of Athena (which she never lost) which is what essentially allows her to see through all illusions and telepathic persuasions including most forms of reality warping including not being affected by it (like when her lasso fell apart and caused reality to be subjected to the collective opinions of humanity, she was the only J Leaguer unaffected). So yeah.....rest assured it's not like a random plot power....

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@ancient_0f_days: I did what I could on a---"certain" thread to remind people who threw the first punch, as it were. That has happened to me-I was temp banned before because I SLIGHTLY gave a little back to a user who insulted me, repeatedly, FIRST---then ran to a mod when I SLIGHTLY retaliated. That user even had the nerve to try to say I "ran to the mod for rescue" when I argued my case, ignoring that THEY sicced the mod on ME, I didn't contact the mod (after I exposed that bold faced lie, that user quit trying that nonsense).

You seem to have a hair trigger BS detector like me, and I know how hard it is to deal with users who set it off.

Hope you stay on, and props to spreading the Wonder woman knowledge!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: I appreciate the support, many thanks, here's to if I ever show up again...*cheers*

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros said:

@ancient_0f_days: Never knew that. Must be on of the thousands of abilities Wonder Woman has.

She starting to sound more like superman yet?

ps: would the name majestic99 mean anything at all....? off topic..i know...

Someone else thought I was him.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

storm already beat her alone. the rest are overkill. xmen win

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: And should I remind you that WW has shrugged off Skyfather leveler's lightning ?Lol storm wank is strong in you.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AbelHsu

@butterflykyss: Oh, that all being said she can also shrug off her freezing and other abilities,feat wise all of the stupid glass canon weather manipulator aren't taking het down. Storm gets stomped to oblivion.

Edit:you can keep denying the fact but no one is going to believe that false claim of you here.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AbelHsu

Storm dies horribly,no matter what the result is.Some stupid fanboy of the glass canon is still wanking, Lmao.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stomps due to being yet another extremely over powered DC character. Here's an idea. Try comparing WW to someone more her strength level.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: seriously why do you keep bumping into WW threads and lowballing ,because if you hate the character so much then try keep yourself from threads featuring her is a good way to avoid what you might see.

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Storm fanboy confirmed.WW stomps that weather b^^^h by accident.

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: And yes WW is immune to lightning and can also provide lightning attacks too, weather b^^^h ain't s**t.

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KyloRen02

Lol at storm wank , anywas storm dies .

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu Match her up to someone more her power range and I'll shut up. This is just Diana wanking. How about Diana vs Spawn?

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: I think I know what you mean now, IIRC you've done this in the Jane Thor vs WW thread too.When WW is winning by some margins , suddenly you showed up and said stuff like '' Diana stomps,because everyone here will say she blitzes and one shots'' but in fact,that thread and this one aren't where she losing.

As for '' Diana wanking'' , she does have the feats to counter those people's tricks. And your another question '' How about Diana vs Spawn?'' proves nothing but you have personal issues to a character.

Last : There are threads like Thor vs Deathstroke , which is a true mismatch and something like WWH vs Bane ,which is insane,so please don't bump into some threads if you don't really want to debate but just to provide your personal hate towards a fictional character.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

「wonder woman lightning」的圖片搜尋結果相關圖片

The lightning of storm is nothing.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu: Actually, you may have a point there. I'll have to check my post history. But in all honestly I really don't hate the character, I hate what they've done to her. In my opinion ultra powerful characters are boring. I've commented about Odin and Nate Grey/ X-man being too strong as well. I'll check my previous posts.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean is the only obstacle in her way. The rest of them are already dead.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just curious why are ppl saying ww is immune to lightning? Could have sworn she got that butt handed over to her by ocean master and amazo. I have yet to see any lightning feats that are above storm.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just curious why are ppl saying ww is immune to lightning? Could have sworn she got that butt handed over to her by ocean master and amazo. I have yet to see any lightning feats that are above storm.

Zeus lightning....she's been hit by that yknow, and tanked it, as well as held it in her hand.....

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: was that before and after she got struck by lightning and caught in a water sprout?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: she isn't immune,, but resistant to it. Jean is far above anything she has ever resisted tho and wonder woman could never do anything with jeans in the Astral plane. This fight isn't fair.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: was that before and after she got struck by lightning and caught in a water sprout?

Before and after....she got attacked by Zeus in the 90s and was pretty much just stunned as opposed to actively dying since she was still able to talk to her mother while being sapped.....in the much later Shattered god arc, she held the lightning bold of Zeus in her hands for only a short moment due to the strain of wielding such divine fire... So yeah, what did you think lightning did to her? What was storm gonna do?

@newecho said:

@ancient_0f_days: she isn't immune,, but resistant to it. Jean is far above anything she has ever resisted tho and wonder woman could never do anything with jeans in the Astral plane. This fight isn't fair.

No, she's pretty damn immune....not sure where you get that from, and Wonder Woman can enter the Astral plane and fight at full power at will.....

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mooty_Pass

*sigh* This thread will get bloody. Here we go.

Now I don't know much if Pre-52 Wonder Woman, but I have seen Lots of feats. Some very impressive and some not so impressive. When it comes to the debate of "Is Wonder Woman resistant to Lightning " it's always a battle. She has instances of being hurt and being able to withstand the pain. From what I have seen No Wonder Woman isn't highly resistant. The Zeus argument I'd say doesn't help because there are examples of Wonder Woman being hurt by electricity. Tank it? No being affected yes. However, yes Wonder Woman can withstand, a good dose of lightning but in the end she will get knocked out.(Like last time). Storms lightning is not just some petty old regular Lightning. That's Storms main power source. People forget Storm can decrease and increase the intensity of her powers. Storm vs Wonder Woman is actually a 50/50 fight when you really look at it. But people choose to ignore it and believe otherwise which is fine. Now adding the other X-Men and their powers as well as all of their Hax abilities to the fight ...yes Wonder Woman may end up losing.

The second Scenario: The X-Men still win. (I'll touch on it later)

Third scenario: All opinionated no real winner.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: she's resistant... If that was the case she would have kept on fighting Amazo when he struck her with lightning. Ocean Master struck ww, Batman, supes with lightning it hurt them and they were stuck in a water sprout. She's either inconsistant or the writers are low balling her.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a complete disrespect to Marvel Xmen characters. That been said Diana solos.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ginman333

Jean is probably the biggest threat. Yes, WW has shown some TP resistance, but its been inconsistent. The scan above is one example of her resisting, but there are other examples of her not resisting (just google it and there are articles inclusive of scans to show both sides). Its at the very least somewhat debatable. Rogue may also be a threat here. She can go into her inonic form and is pretty resistant to damage at that point. Rogue would also have wonder man level strength, which should be enough to inflict some damage, but the real threat isnt her strength but her power absorbing power. Also debatable though as pre WW has soooo much power it might overwhelm rogue. At the very least that attack should stun WW for a while and if anyone else is still alive, they could join the fight. Braddock could be a real threat if WW hadnt already murdered her and WW is stunned - if she got that mental construct blade of hers into WW then WW would have a reallllll problem. Braddock's mental construct is probably the biggest threat to take down WW, I would think.

So really it comes down to whether Jean can TP control or at least distract WW long enough for rogue/braddock to get involved. I dont think Jean could realistically TK subdue WW.

Ultimately, Ill give my vote to WW. While the x-men have some potential ways to win, they are definitely question marks. WW's ways to win are pretty straight forward - she is far stronger and faster than anyone on the x-men and can one shot everyone but rogue to at least incapacitation, if not death.

In scenario 2 the x-men have a cold chance in hell (pun intended) as emma could mind control iceman and unlock the omega powers he has (as she has done before, IIRC). Using his powers to the max - he could take everyone to absolute zero and create an army of ice giants. A lot of those are hypothetical as well though, so its still more of a cold chance in hell than any definite win, particularly since WW now has friends, some of which are arguably above her in power. Iceman's true upper limits are probably too hypothetical to give x-men the win in that scenario as well.

Trying to be creative with scenario 3, perhaps the x-men could just realize the difficulty of winning here and with morals off, all submit themselves to having rogue sap their powers, creating a super soldier in rogue, assuming rogue doesnt just lose her mind, which is possible. ha ha. In that case she could stay in an unkillable ionic/intangible/ice form (so untouchable, made of energy, and even if somehow hurt, is in an immediately reconstructable ice form), create an army of ice giants, and use the combined TP powers of Jean/Emma/Braddock, focused through the mental construct blade, which she would slip into someone after teleporting behind them, all while the opponants are dodging huricanes tornados, and lightening storms. There are still a lot of heavy hitters on the DC side, but it could be a cool fight at least! ha ha

Edit - actually, in scenario 3, rogue could teleport behind someone, turn momentarily into a colossus form, pop wolv's claws, and hit the opponent with both 6 metal claws with wonderman strength behind them, augmented with a braddock psychic blade that unleashes a combined mental attack of jean/emma/braddock. The physical/mental impact of that attack would easily put any player here down. Again, wishful thinking, but trying to be creative!

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men due to Jean's TK+Storm's lightning+Cyclops' beams+Wolverine's claws. Rogue could also cause problems.

Round 2 is tough as there's so many variables at play. Rogue could cause a huge thing or be taken out immediately. Is Flash going to blitz or is QS going to stop him? Or Jean or Emma's TP?

Scenario 3, I give to X-Men as morals off, Storm and Jean and Rogue become huge issues. Especially with prep.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: she's resistant... If that was the case she would have kept on fighting Amazo when he struck her with lightning.

Considering she had just gotten hit with the strength of Superman and her own in one punch...then electrocuted with Black Lightning's electricity channeled through Amazo ... she was already dizzy so the shock to her head didn't just KO her off the bat...keep it context..

@ancient_0f_days: Ocean Master struck ww, Batman, supes with lightning it hurt them and they were stuck in a water sprout. She's either inconsistant or the writers are low balling her.

What continuity are you even using....new 52?

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xmen overkill!!!

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Telepaths have been inside Diana's mind before so she isn't immune. I have no idea why you think ww could beat jean inside the Astral plane either.

Imagine this,, Jean is getting in her mind making diana resist and the Rogue absorbs enough her power to make diana vulnerable to logans claws. That's just one of the hundred ways the xmen could beat her.... The fight isn't fair or at least the first scenario isn't.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@newecho said:

@ancient_0f_days: Telepaths have been inside Diana's mind before so she isn't immune.

examples....or just BS....I call it that because you're not speaking from any form of fact or evidence so it equates to bs? Cus so far....the only people in her head are the ones she lets there like Martian Manhunter during psychic conferences...other than that, shes immune, deal

And on the astral plane, Wonder Woman is as powerful as she is outside of it, and as fast....Jean gets speed blitzed

@newecho said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Imagine this,, Jean is getting in her mind making diana resist and the Rogue absorbs enough her power to make diana vulnerable to logans claws. That's just one of the hundred ways the xmen could beat her.... The fight isn't fair or at least the first scenario isn't.

you literally pulled that outta the dung heap, it makes no sense, Jean isn't getting into her mind, rouge isn't fast enough to tag her, Logan isn't either....that's a lazy argument, considering the many ways she could counter than besides it simply not happening due to telepathy immunity and not being inept in battle against a C-lister (rouge) and a street leveler (wolverine).....think more carefully....really

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: she wouldn't be able to get to the Astral plane...

Maxwell lord mind wrecked her, mmh has wrecked her a couple times and I can't remember but I think psycho has too.. Again she is resistant and could hold off someone like pslocke but not jean...

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: She wasn't inconsistent against, in fact she has shrugged it off most of the time in post crisis story arc. She beats storm rather easily.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mr-luxcipher

Wonder Woman and comrades sweep.