Wonder Woman vs Warmachine (DCEU and MCU)

• 103 results
EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is stronger, not more powerful, just physically stronger.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine barring Diana’s outlier of stopping Doomsday’s punch

Speedyamell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Speedyamell

Diana obviously. Her feats against doomsday like stopping his punch, restraining him for a bit, and knocking him into the air by hitting his legs, all place her in a tier well above WM

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedyamell: Stopping DD punch with her sword is a feat for tge sword being able to hurt DD. And knovking DD into the air is not impressive if you consider that DD weighs less than 2tons.

Warmachine is by far stronger. Him lifting part of the life boat in AoU alone is better than all her feats

KrisBishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine barring Diana’s outlier of stopping Doomsday’s punch

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana, based on her performance against Doomsday and Superman.

Speedyamell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Speedyamell
@thanosii said:

@speedyamell: Stopping DD punch with her sword is a feat for tge sword being able to hurt DD. And knovking DD into the air is not impressive if you consider that DD weighs less than 2tons.

Warmachine is by far stronger. Him lifting part of the life boat in AoU alone is better than all her feats

Pick up your common sense from the floor please.. how the fuck is stopping doomsday's punch "a feat for the sword" I can give you the same sword and your arms would get ripped off of you tried it. Stopping doomsday was all her.. and while she used two arms, stopping the punch with her sword is actually more difficult than doing it with her arms directly.

Your second point is just completely devoid of logic. So basically because superman weighs just around 100kg he can get into a wrestling ring and get tossed around by normal human wrestlers? Lmao use your brain please. Also love how you just ignored the fact that she restrained doomsday as well..

WM feats are not in the same tier as diana's best ones. it's that simple

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wondy lol

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

That was Iron Man, and even if it was War Machine it was a feat done with the aid of flight boots, not just raw strength.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one that contested doomsday and overpowered Ares' TK

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm

We need a blacklist.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Amazingson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War machine

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana is.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman rips him in half.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eredin12

War Machine by a good amount

All-Baiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana's outliers aren't quantifiable. War Machine does.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

War Machine by a good amount

Lol, please elaborate.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW has the better onscreen feats

InnieMeenie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His best bet is hitting her belly button with the ex wife

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eredin12

@geekryan: He lifted and casually threw tank(modern around 70 ton one) easily, while she struggled with old WW1(30 ton one)

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana. She might be the most inconsistent character in the DCEU.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By geekryan

@eredin12 said:

@geekryan: He lifted and casually threw tank(modern 70 ton one) easily, while she struggled with old WW1(30 ton one)

Can you prove it was 70 tons? Because it was a Hammer Tech tank, i.e. a fictional tank.

If you're referring to this feat, then yes he was able to lift, but he was in the air and using his flight. That makes keeping it up and throwing it less impressive since he was being kept airborne with the help of the repulsors on his feet.

As for Diana:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It takes her about 3 seconds to lift it, but she holds it up for an extended period of time before easily tossing it aside.

Casually flips over a 10-ton jeep and sends it flying:

No Caption Provided

Blocked a strike from Doomsday with her sword:

No Caption Provided

Sends Doomsday flying into the air with a leg sweep:

No Caption Provided

Busts through a ceiling and throws a bomb high enough that it doesn't damage anything. The bomb was stated to be able to destroy four city blocks:

No Caption Provided

Takes a headbutt from a pissed off Superman, and returns a headbutt, which clearly hurts him. He flies up a bit and headbutts her again, which harms her but doesn't KO her:

No Caption Provided

Now other than the tank feat from a tie-in comic, what else does War Machine have to suggest he is physically stronger than Wonder Woman?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eredin12

@geekryan:

Can you prove it was 70 tons? Because it was a Hammer Tech tank, i.e. a fictional tank.

It has body/ structure like tanks that weight around that much, so yes

If you're referring to this feat, then yes he was able to lift, but he was in the air and using his flight. That makes throwing it less impressive since he was being kept airborne with the help of the repulsors.

He first easily lifted it on the ground and while he was using his flight to fly it over, he still threw it like 100 meters with just his arms, his flight did not do that, his arms did, he easily threw it that distnace with them, that is above any feat WW has

It takes her about 3 seconds to lift it, but she holds it up for an extended period of time before easily tossing it aside.

With effort as we see ( very clearly) on her face while she lifts it

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

+ script confirms it even futher

Diana snarls, her arms shaking with the weight of the tank over her head.

and once agian this tank is much lighter than one WW did and he threw it far more as well, he is clearly a good deal stronger by objective direct comparison

Casually flips over a 10-ton jeep and sends it flying:

Is that supposed to be impreisve?

Blocked a strike from Doomsday with her sword:

We both know that is eaither an outlier or he stopped thanks to the sword

Sends Doomsday flying into the air with a leg sweep:

Sending few ton monsters flying few meters is supposed to be above WM? Guess what, WM lifted a big tank by the mere shockwave ( something 3000 times wekaer than the impact that made it)

No Caption Provided

Busts through a ceiling and throws a bomb high enough that it doesn't damage anything. The bomb was stated to be able to destroy four city blocks:

No Caption Provided

Takes a headbutt from a pissed off Superman, and returns a headbutt, which clearly hurts him. He flies up a bit and headbutts her again, which harms her but doesn't KO her:

It pushed him back and iritate him like bullets do yes but not that much of super feat, still, she made shcokwave, it is above street tier i can give you that but not on the level of WM feats

https://gfycat.com/affectionatecircularasiaticlesserfreshwaterclam

Now other than the tank feat from a tie-in comic, what else does War Machine have to suggest he is physically stronger than Wonder Woman?

I posted another feat as well but this one you posted is more than eanugh to prove it tbh

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By lowlaville

WW lol. I see ww lowballers at it.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By organic

@eredin12:

Why do you always lie?

Diana held the tank effortlessly for over 2 minutes. We clearly see zero strain. A canon guide on ww states she has VAST superhuman strength

Fyi

We clearly see thanos visibly strain and.grunt when he lifted the hulk

You have zero proof what the tie in comic tank weighed. Leviathins are big but one landed on a taxi cab and disnt dent it or pop the tires. Looks clearly are decieving.

Toodles

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@organic: Don't bother.

I've gone back and forth with him a few times in the last few days, and it's always the same with him. He seems to have a hatred for Wonder Woman and the DCEU too most likely. Constant wanking of MCU and so much bias.

I've tried, but it's pointless with him. I'm not going to bother anymore either.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eredin12

@geekryan: So instead of providing actual arguments/counters( although you can't really counter script and what happend in the movie) you go back to cry over to Organic of all people lol? And its pretty funny how you, who said that MCU Quicksilver cannot even react to supersonic bullets is now accusing me of bias and lowballing of something

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@geekryan: So instead of providing actual arguments/counters( although you can't really counter script and what happend in the movie) you go back to cry over to Organic of all people lol? And its pretty funny how you, who said that MCU Quicksilver cannot even react to supersonic bullets is now accusing me of bias and lowballing of something

Yeah, because I'm done with your bullshit lol. You clearly won't change your mind about anything, so it's a waste of my time.

Your opinion is in the minority here, and people are now clumping you in the same boat as Rajjar. Congratulations.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eredin12

@geekryan:

Yeah, because I'm done with your bullshit lol. You clearly won't change your mind about anything, so it's a waste of my time.

Actualy i did change my mind a decent amount of times, and tbh i can say the same about you, why do you think that point of discussion is only for me to do it and not you, you never did it, and really can you expect me to change my mind about WM being stronger because you showed me super amazing feats like, her lifting the 30-ton tank with effort, throwing a 10-ton car, throwing few kg object 100 meters in air and one outlier? Do you think anyone reasonable would change concede that somone who did that is the above the guy that lifted a much heavier tank and threw it 100+ meters easily?

Your opinion is in the minority here, and people are now clumping you in the same boat as Rajjar. Congratulations.

Ad populum is not an argument, i care about feats, and according to them WM is stronger than WW, the amount of DC fans saying something without anything backing it up is not evidnece, and what organic says about you is hardly a reason to be ashamed lol

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zXone

@geekryan: Should just call you Ryan, since you and geek have nothing in common.

If you're referring to this feat, then yes he was able to lift, but he was in the air and using his flight. That makes throwing it less impressive since he was being kept airborne with the help of the repulsors.

Proof he needed repulsors to lift the tank? Don't see them being used here.

No Caption Provided

And how are the repulsors supposed to help him throw the tank downwards if its in his hands?

Lol is this your way of compensating for "a couple dozen feet?" Try/cry harder.

No Caption Provided

Leave it to Ryan to wank Diana throwing a suitcase regular ppl can lift.

ShoninDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zXone

@eredin12: @geekryan:

Talk about crying about Rajjar when scans like this are being circulated out there

No Caption Provided

Man even a 6 year old could see their way through this. Seems Ryan is partial to the DCEU when it comes to looking at outliers. He'll even scrape off the MCU wiki (which probably was edited by Rajjar, too, the punk) in a desperate effort to debunk feats, which suggests that he isn't objective at all. That's basically the case with most WW debaters anyway.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The War Machine suit that seemed to be approaching Hulkbuster/Captain Marvel strength levels might be stronger than Diana. Otherwise Diana has it IMO.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana. War Machine might have better lifting but thats bout it

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

WM's lifting feat is better than DD,Thanos, SW, Malekith, fox SS, Faora, HB, Ultron, Shaw, PS Ronan, Abomination, but any of these are considered stronger than him without a single lifting feat on par with WM.

There is so much hate for WW which is rather sad tbh.

All-Baiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By All-Baiter

@macleen said:

Diana.

WM's lifting feat is better than DD,Thanos, SW, Malekith, fox SS, Faora, HB, Ultron, Shaw, PS Ronan, Abomination, but any of these are considered stronger than him without a single lifting feat on par with WM.

Yet War Machine helped in restraining Thanos. Arguably did the most.

Feats >>>

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eredin12

@macleen said:

Diana.

The difference is that they have consistent scaling and intent unlike Wonder Woman, nobady will argue that Faora is not multi-thousand toner, she is, but WW on other had, not even close

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

Diana.

Feats >>>

I don't see a lifting feat as counter but scaling. Provide a quantifiable lifting feat or don't bother. I also gave several characters not just one.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By macleen
@eredin12 said:
@macleen said:

Diana.

The difference is that they have consistent scaling and intent unlike Wonder Woman, nobady will argue that Faora is not multi-thousand toner, she is, but WW on other had, not even close

And WW doesn't have consistent scaling? WW has faced SW who is above a multi-thousand tonner(Aquaman) who's best on-screen feat is being a multi-thousand, and SM who could only overpower her with one arm when she had no leverage but had to resort to use two of his arms when WW had leverage, DD who has no good lifting feats but a scaling feat that puts him above a multi-thousand tonner (SM).

BTW on the matter of consistency, how are Hulk, Thor, Wanda, CM consistent?

The rest of her feats are mostly when she is depowered which a lot of people are turning a blind eye to that fact. other characters I forgot to add on the list was Vision and Cull.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eredin12

@macleen:

And WW doesn't have consistent scaling? WW has faced SW who is above a multi-thousand tonner, SM who's best on-screen feat is overpowering multi-thousand (Aquaman) and SM who could only overpower her with one arm when she had no leverage but had to resort to use two of his arms when WW had leverage, DD who has no good lifting feats but a scaling feat that puts him above a multi-thousand tonner (SM).

No, since he was overpowering her enitre body with just one arm which is 5% of your strenght, and when she had to leverage he was still matching her body with one arm, not to mention that she seemed to use way more effort than him as well in there, i do think that performance puts her in mid tier category, but it does not compare to feats WM has which are above it

BTW on the matter of consistency, how are Hulk, Thor, Wanda, CM consistent?

Why would they not be? They have good feats and lack some big anti feats, sure they is some PIS but Superman was knocked out by a bullet, hurt by steel pipe which did not even dent that steel pipe( i could go on and on),... so lets not go there

All-Baiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:
@all-baiter said:
@macleen said:

Diana.

Feats >>>

I don't see a lifting feat as counter but scaling. Provide a quantifiable lifting feat or don't bother. I also gave several characters not just one.

So basically every one of Diana's feats that are supposed to be above the tank lift?

Idk why I need to bring any more feats for WM, you've already admitted how good it is.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought I saw this thread before

Observer_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana. War Machine's best feat by far is mentioning he lifted up a tank which later got a comic showing where he also used flight too.

Diana already lifted up and threw 4 military vehicles in her two movies and the best one was while in a weakened state propelled a military truck like 20 ft x 50 ft in the air.

Also what's Rhodey's best striking feat by pure strength? Punching walls and knocking down Paul Rudd with aid of Tony both using rocket thrusters too? Diana one shotted a entire bell tower.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WM is far stronger than jerkinverse Diana that struggled with a ww1 tank. Synder/whedon Diana is above WM.

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By webinyoureye11

Pretty sure when she learned to fly she pulled herself like 100 meters in a second. That’s like a 50 ton feat for 1 arm/upper body

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6